Back To School: Ski Trip

"Fuck yeah!" all four boys exclaimed at the same time.

Sarah and Emily giggled to each other again and stood up. "Ok you boys wait here while we clean up." Sarah said as she took Emily's hand and went to find a bathroom. All eyes were on the two busty curvy women as they walked past with their breasts bouncing and their asses jiggling.

A couple minutes later both ladies came walking back excitedly. They had cleaned themselves up with a couple wet towels so their skin was slightly moist and reflected the light of the fireplace. Both of the big tit faculty members hugged each other, squashing their breasts together and forcing their cleavage to almost reach their chins while they looked over at the excited teenagers.

"Are you boys ready for a special treat?" Emily asked as she admired their hard cocks pointing straight at the ceiling. She also greatly enjoyed having Sarah's firm body and soft tits against her own.

All four boys simply nodded their heads in agreement as they admired the goddesses. Sarah and Emily released each other and each took the hand of two boys. Sarah took Ben and Jack while Emily grabbed Scott and Trevor and brought them over near the warmth of the fire, which the boys had restocked.

"Ok Jack, lay down on you back." Sarah told him with a smile.

"And Scott you do the same." Emily told the horny teen.

Both teens did as they were told and laid on the rug almost right beside each other with their cocks sticking straight into the air. Sarah turned and looked at the other two boys before she spoke, "Ok you two wait until we say you can join in ok?"

Again they nodded their agreement while they casually pumped their hands on their cocks. Emily and Sarah smiled at each other again before they got down and straddled the seniors below them. Placing their thighs on either side of their lover's waists Sarah got on top of Jack while Emily got on top of Scott. Grabbing the hard cocks in their hands both women aimed them at their tight wet cunts and slowly sank down their lengths in unison. Both women groaned in pleasure as they were stretched open by the big young dicks.

"Oh yeah." "That's good." Both women said in unison after they laid their full body weight on top of their lovers. They looked at each other and smiled before they turned their attention to the teens between their thighs. They placed their hands on the teen's hard stomachs and began to bounce in unison up and down their hard cock.

Jack grabbed Sarah's trim waist in his hands and looked up to see her huge tits and blonde pigtails bounce around wildly as she fucked herself up and down his hard cock. She looked amazing as her melons bounced and jiggled on her chest. Her big pink nipples making random shapes in the air.

Not even a foot away was Emily vigorously bouncing her voluptuous body up and down Scott's pole. She whipped her hair around on onto her back as she leaned her head back and screamed and moaned passionately. If they were doing this at the hotel then everyone would have heard her because she was being so vocal. Scott kept his hands on her sweaty thighs as he watched with wide-eyed fascination as her immense tits went ballistic. "Oh y-yes!" she moaned as she fucked the teenager harder.

Sarah slowed down her movements slightly and moved her hips in wide circles, forcing Jacks cock to rub against every inch inside of her and smiled down at him while she playfully nibbled her lower lip and twirled a pigtail with a finger. Jack was so turned on by her "catholic school girl" look that he began to pump his thighs up to pump his cock into her faster while he kept his hands on her waist.

Scott couldn't take it anymore as he reached up and squeezed as much of Emily's massive tits in his hands as he could. Her firm tit flesh squeezed out between his fingers as they jiggled in his hands. Her small nipples dug into his palms as she looked down over the edge of her huge tits and smiled down at him as he mauled at her impressive chest. Scott could feel Emily's ass bounce and jiggle each time she hit his thighs.

Sarah leaned down and looked over her shoulder and she continued to move her hips in circles. "Ooooo yeah! I love this!" she moaned. Her huge tits dangled and jiggled a little in front of Jacks face. He couldn't take it anymore as he reached up and squeezed both of her tits and guided her big pink nipples into his mouth. He began to nurse on them contently while Sarah's pussy muscles massaged his cock.

Emily leaned forward as well and smothered Scott with her mountainous orbs. "Hey Sarah want to have them join in now?" she asked as she also began to rotate her hips and work Scott's cock expertly.

"Mmmm yeah." Sarah looked over her shoulder to see Trevor and Ben staring at them and jerking off franticly. She stopped moving and arched her back, forcing her tits into Jacks face and angling her perfect ass up in the air. "Come on boys and put those cocks in our asses!" she said smiling at them.

Emily followed Sarah's example perfectly and squashed her tits into Scott's face while she arched her back and forced her firm pale butt to stick out perfectly.

"No fucking way!" Ben said as he looked at Sarah's incredible ass. He didn't waste anytime though as he got on his knees behind the busty gym teacher and spread her butt cheeks to see her puckered asshole just waiting to get fucked.

Trevor was moving the same time as Ben and had his cock in hand as he nuzzled it against Emily's anus. He looked over at his friend and they both smiled before they pushed their hard cocks into the tight asses of each woman. It was a tight fit as both boys had to gradually slide their cocks in an inch at a time. The room filled with moaning from everyone as the teenagers double stuffed the two busty women of their school.

"OOOOH MYYY GOOOD!" Sarah screamed as she had both cocks shoved all the way into her. She was panting as she was sandwiched by the two horny teens. Ben gripped her waist in his sweaty hands and pulled out at the same time as Scott did below him. Then after Scott thrust back into her tight pussy, Ben thrust into her ass just as his friend was sliding back out. Ben couldn't believe that this was happening. Here he was DP'ing the schools hottest teacher while right next to him his friends were doing the exact same thing to the schools sexy secretary.

"AAAGGHH!…..Ugh!….F-Fuck!….Ugh!" Emily screamed and grunted as both Trevor and Scott fucked her tight cunt and puckered butthole with intensity. Unlike their friends Ben and Jack, they didn't start an alternating pace and instead were fucking and slapping against Emily like a pair of animals. Trevor gripped Emily's shoulders in his hands and pounding his cock between her soft buttcheeks. Below her Scott was in heaven as he gripped her thighs to keep her reasonably steady while he nibbled, licked, and sucked all over her huge tits that were all over his face.

Sarah moaned loudly as she looked down at Jack while he met her eyes while he sucked her nipples and as much of her tit flesh as he could into her mouth. Her small pigtails continued to bounce around as each cock thrust into her one after the other. "Oh g-god!…..AAAAAAA!…….F-Fuck yes!" she moaned and screamed as she shut her eyes tightly and enjoyed the double stuffing she was getting.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!…..E-Easy boys!…Ugh!" Emily said as she also enjoyed her own double penetration, even if it was a bit hard and rough. She was sweating profusely and her body glowed in the light of the fireplace. Scott inhaled the smell of her sweaty skin and sucked one of her small nipples into his mouth. His twirled his tongue around it while it was in his mouth. He eased up a little bit from his relentless pounding and took it just a tad slower.

Both of the women's pussys were wet and made loud sucking noises as the hard horny cocks invaded their depths. At the same time their asses jiggled with each powerful thrust of the cock slamming into her butt. They moaned and screamed with pleasure as the teenagers had their way with their curvy sexy sweaty bodies.

Then suddenly each senior started to cum. Scott's groan was muffled as his face was still buried inside Emily's deep cleavage. He squeezed her thighs tightly and pumped his cock into her pussy with each shot of hot cum that came out. Trevor feeling his friends cock expand and making her ass even tighter lost it as he reached down and squeezed her luscious buttcheeks in his hands and exploded into her taboo hole. Emily shuddered with pleasure as she felt herself being filled to the brim with warm thick cum. She cradled Scott's head into her immense chest and held him their as she had her own orgasm.

Beside the trio Jack and Ben both thrust into Sarah at the same time so hard that she gasped in surprise. Both cocks expanded and jerked around wildly as both boys kept her pinned onto both of their shafts. Sarah curled her toes in pleasure and her thighs tightened and quivered as her orgasm overcame her.

After a few moments Sarah looked over at Emily while they were all gasping for breath and both of them were still sandwiched between the teens. "I think were going to have a long night." She joked as she blew one of her pigtails out of her face.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1732 milliseconds