Back to the X-Files Ch. 1

No.

Well then enough said, let's get to the airport and get back to D. C..

Mulder I just want to go over and check on Marty before we go.

Oct 21 1985

8:35am

Lyon estates

Mulder and Scully pulls on to the street where Marty lives and sees the Delorean backing up and lift up off the ground and then take off into the sky and vanishes a big blue flash

I think we just missed Marty, Scully.

I do too Mulder, but we better go down and make sure no one else saw that.

Mulder and Scully pull into the Mcfly’s driveway and biff was standing there in a green sweat suit, Mulder and Scully get out of the car.

Biff comes running up to them.

Hey, thank god you two are here, did you just see what happened, a Delorean just flew off into the sky and disappeared, you can still see the fire Where it was.

Calm down, Mr. Tannen, you just saw a us government satellite explode, Scully says.

That was no satellite, I saw it back up and lift off.

I know you saw a Delorean back up, but we just passed it on our way over here.

Are you sure? Yes it almost hit us, Mulder says.

Oh ok.

If your here to see Marty he just left, I think he got in that car.

Just then George comes out holding two copies of a book, and goes up to Mulder and Scully and hands each one a copy.

The title reads a match made in space and has a picture of Marty and his younger parents on it.

I want you to have a copy of this.

Why Mr. Mcfly. Because you two risk your life everyday and it's my way of saying thank you.

Thank you Mr. Mcfly, we'll read it Mulder and Scully says.

Oh I've got to go back in my family and me was about to have some Champaign, to celebrate, won't you too join us.

Sorry we can't Mr. Mcfly we've got be going, we have to catch a flight back to D. C., but thanks for asking and thanks for the books, Mulder and Scully replies.

Come on in Biff and have a glass you can finish waxing the car after.

Ok Mr. Mcfly, thank you for inviting me.

Biff and George says good bye to Mulder and Scully and Goes in.

Well Scully things turned out for the better for the Mcflys it looks like.

It dose, doesn't Mulder, let get going.

Mulder and Scully Start back to the car, when a shinny envelop in the Trash catches Mulder's eye, he goes over and picks it out.

On it says to Agent Fox Mulder.

Mulder opens it, In it is a newspaper clipping, The date on it is Nov 6 2017 Its headline reads PRESIDENT MULDER REELECTED FOR A SECOND TERM Under it was a picture of Mulder and Scully The story next to it read President Mulder elected to his second term.

First lady/vice president Scully says she couldn't be happier.

Mulder flips it over and on the back it says Mulder here's your future, Please don't mention or show this to anyone except agent Scully.

Doc.

Mulder Folds the paper, puts it in his pocket and gets in the car.

Scully looks at Mulder.

What took you so long Mulder.

I found a letter from the Doc.

Yea, what did he say.

He told me about our future.

Stop right there, Mulder I don't want to know about my future.

Mulder just smiled and started the car and went to the airport.

4:30pm

Washington DC

F. b. i headquarters (a. d. Skinner's office)

Agent Mulder your report states that you found no evidence that Dr. Emmett Brown ever came into contact with the plutonium, and that the only contact that he had with the terrorists he told them he want nothing to do with them.

That right sir. Mulder says Agent Scully do you agree with agent Mulder on this.

Yes I do sir.

Then why did the terrorists go after him and why was he at a mall at 1:30 in the morning.

Well sir he was at the mall because, after he said no, they said he would die for saying no to them and he didn't think they would find him there, it's all in the report sir. alright then, where is the plutonium.

I don't know sir maybe they got someone else to make a bomb out it for them.

Just then the phone rang, Skinner picked it up.

A. d. Skinner Yes That's great news All right I'll tell them Good bye.

He hangs up the phone.

Well agent Mulder, agent Scully, that was the research center that have their case of plutonium back it was left at there gate this morning, and none of it's missing.

After the terrorists in that van got killed the others must have got scared and dropped it off, the guard at the gate didn't see who dropped it off, they where to fast he said.

I just one question before I let you to go, The terrorist we have says that they crashed when a car turned bright blue and vanished, but your report says you chased them and they lost control and crashed, did you two see that car.

No, sir Mulder and Scully replies Ok, you may leave.

Good night.

Mulder and Scully says good night sir and goes down to their office.

Mulder sits at his desk and Scully sits in a chair next to him.

How do you think the Doc got all the plutonium back to them, he used atleast three pellets.

He must have found some in the future and replaced it and them brought it back.

Then how dose he power the time machine Mulder.

I bet he found something just as good in the future and a lot safer.

I guess your right Mulder, what's that package on your desk.

Mulder picks it up and looks at the address, It's from my mom Scully, He opens it and takes out two civil war pocket watches, one with Jefferson Davis on it and the other one has Abraham Lincoln on it.

It's the pocket watches we saw my father had just bought in 1955, which means the one of Lincon is mine, Scully.

Mulder takes out a note, Fox, I was going though something the other day and found these, they used to belong to your father and I thought you might like to have them.

Love, Mom That's great Scully I got my pocket watch back.

Just then the phone rang.

Mulder picks it up, Doc it's nice to hear from you, how was the future That good.

What.

Ok, We'll see you in about a week.

good-bye.

He hangs up the phone Scully that was the he said he was coming to Washington next week to see us, he wouldn't tell me what he wanted but it sound important.

I guess we will have to wait and see then Mulder.

Scully stands up and starts out the door.

Mulder hey Scully, do you want to get something to eat, then go and see a movie, my treat.

Sure, Mulder she replies.

Mulder stands up and walks over to Scully and they walk out the door talking.

Scully do you ever think about the Future...

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds