Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride

I sucked him for a couple of minutes, even deep throating him a couple of times, enjoying the sound of his moans.

Suddenly, the door opened downstairs.

Cory sighed, "Shit, now you definitely have to come to my room tonight."

"You really want to come down Mommy's throat?" I asked.

"And on your face and on your tits and all over your ass and finally inside your ass," he listed.

"Now that would be impressive," I smiled.

"Kids are on their way up," Cory warned.

"Then you'd better put your little man away," I responded playfully, as I slid down the waterslide belly down and feet first to land in the chilly water with an awkward splash.

We headed back to our hotel rooms with Cory reminding me one more time, "My room as soon as you can."

I smiled, "You really are insatiable. Not that that's a bad thing."

I returned to my room and Alex was lying in bed, clearly already on his way to snooze-ville.

I went and took a bath to wash off the chlorine. It was a long bath, giving me lots of time to replay this crazy day. Which got me horny again.

I climbed out of the tub, dried off and returned to the bedroom.

As I'd expected, Alex was already snoring away.

I went to my suitcase and selected a pair of sheer black thigh highs. I put them on in the bathroom, donned only a hotel robe, grabbed the room key and snuck out of my room and into my son's, which was a few doors down. I saw he'd left the door slightly ajar and I walked in... closing and locking the door securely.

He was on the bed completely naked, watching some sports highlights.

He smiled fondly at me, "Black, my favourite colour."

"Big, my favourite size," I purred, gazing hungrily upon his flaccid cock.

"Like those tits you've been hiding from an unfortunate world all day," he countered.

"What?" I asked, dropping the robe, "These old things?"

My son was speechless as he stared at my tits. Even though I was in my mid-forties, they were still very big, yet very firm.

"Like?" I asked.

"I used to suck on those?" he asked.

"Every day," I nodded, climbing onto the bed to join him before asking, "Why? Would you like to revisit your childhood?"

"God, yes," he nodded, as he sat up and cupped my breasts with both hands.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned. "Now suck your Mommy's nipples like a good boy."

He did, swirling his tongue around my stiff nipple.

"That's it baby, Mommy loves her nipples played with," I moaned.

He surprised me a moment later as he grabbed me and tossed me onto my back, my head landing on a pillow. He surprised me again when he spread my legs and buried his face between them.

I moaned loudly at his first touch, glad Alex wasn't sleeping on the other side of the wall. It had been so long since a tongue had touched my pussy that I was instantly in heaven. "Your Dad won't ever do this," I revealed a couple of minutes into the exquisite tongue lashing.

"Are you kidding me?" Cory asked. "This is what I call fine dining."

"Then get back to your dinner," I moaned, pulling his head back into my fiery pussy.

He licked me for a couple more minutes until my breathing was getting erratic and I knew my next orgasm was close.

"I'm a flooder," I warned.

"You've been proving that all day," he replied before taking my clit in his mouth. I erupted! "Oh God, yes, baby!!"

He hungrily lapped up my cum until I offered, "Time for me to finish what I started earlier. Stand up, my big man."

He did.

As he stood close to the bed I moved my stocking-clad feet to his cock and began stroking.

"Oh, this is nice," he groaned.

"I only buy stockings made from pure silk," I explained.

"So I can feel," he nodded, taking hold of my feet and beginning to masturbate himself with them.

"Don't be wasting that cum," I purred.

"Does Mommy swallow?" he asked.

"Are my nylons silk?" I responded. "Are you my good boy? Am I your Mommy-slut?"

"And does Mommy take facials too?" he asked.

"If you wish, but I'd rather swallow every drop of your cum..." I replied honestly, before adding, "...as you fuck my face like the dirty Mommy-slut you've turned me into today."

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned as I slid my feet away from him to drop off the bed and onto my knees so I could take his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck, do I love your mouth, Mommy," he groaned.

"And Mommy loves your cock, sweet boy," I replied, before bobbing some more.

"Oh God, Mom, I've fantasized about this forever," he revealed.

I wondered how long forever had been.

I kept bobbing, and in no time at all I felt his legs tense up as he declared, "I'm going to come."

I bobbed faster until seconds later I was finally rewarded with a full load of cum... apparently the third time was a charm.

I kept sucking until I'd extracted every drop of his cum and he said, "God, that was even better than I've been imagining all this time."

"Have you also imagined getting hard again and fucking your Mommy the old-fashioned way?" I asked, before clarifying, "In a bed?"

"Maybe," he said.

"My question was rhetorical," I smiled, standing up and kissing his lips. Today I had fucked him twice, sucked him three times and even allowed him to finger my ass, but I found this kiss to be the most intimate. Our tongues continued exploring each other's mouths as we fell onto the bed.

For an eternity we made out; not having sex exactly, although our hands roamed.

We were no longer just mother and son; we were also two lustful adults exploring each other's bodies.

Eventually we ended up in a sixty-nine, a position I'd only tried once, the other time with a girl. I bobbed down on his cock, he licked up to my pussy endlessly and wonderfully until without words, he rolled me onto my back, raised my legs above my head and slid his cock inside me for the third time today, this time while grasping my silk-clad ankles. Today had been exciting for us both, but it was so much better in the comfort of a bed and with the freedom to express ourselves fully to each other.

"Oh God, son," I moaned, staring into his eyes, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom," he replied as he began fucking me.

"God, I wish I knew you wanted this while you still lived at home," I moaned, his cock slamming into me.

"Me too," he nodded. "I never thought my fantasies would become a reality."

"And I never knew you had such a big dick," I replied, bucking my ass up to meet his forward thrusts.

"I still can't believe I'm actually fucking you, Mom, that this is really happening," he said, the look in his eyes one of lust and love.

"Then we'd better make every second count," I replied.

And we did.

He fucked me on my side.

He fucked me doggy style.

I sucked his cock to hardness again and then fucked him reverse cowboy.

And we ended the night back in the missionary position.

I came first, and he followed shortly after, this time being finished off by my stocking-clad feet as I gave him a foot job.

He came on my feet and I, still very flexible from my cheerleader days, reached my foot up to my mouth and licked off his cum.

He groaned, "Now that's hot."

"Everything today was hot," I countered, as I scooped some cum off the bed from the first rocket that had shot into the air.

"I do love you, Mom," he said. "Today was about way more than sex."

"I know, Cory," I agreed. "I know."

"So..." he began, suddenly nervous.

"I probably should get back," I worried, "eventually your father will wake up."

"I hope I never do," he replied.

"You're an incestual romantic," I joked.

"And a very horny teenager," he added.

"We still have one more day to spend together in the car," I reminded my lover.

"Maybe two, if we can make him stop more often," he countered.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred. "You still have my tits to cum on."

"And your face," he added.

"Facials are such a waste of good, tasty cum," I pointed out.

"But I bet you'd look fucking hot with a load of cum dripping down your cheeks and off your chin," he said.

"Such a romantic," I joked again, as I pulled my nylons off. "Here's a souvenir."

"Of a night I'll never forget," he said, gliding them sensuously across his face.

"The first of many," I smiled, "I hope this will be the first of many, you sexy mother fucker."

"Those are the hottest words I've ever heard," he said gratefully.

"And you know... once a mother fucker, always a mother fucker," I smiled, moving into him for another kiss.

"Well, then I guess we'll have to fuck each other every chance we get," he smiled.

I kissed him once more, put my robe back on and snuck out of his room and silently into mine.

And as I joined my husband in bed, my head was spinning in the aftermath of the strangest, most surreal day in my life.

I had sucked and fucked my son.

I had no regrets.

And I couldn't wait to do it again tomorrow.

The End

Up next:

Backseat Mommy: Ass Fucked

The second day of the trip includes backseat sodomy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds