• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Backstage Fun

Backstage Fun

Steph was one of the first people to the arena where Guns N Roses would be playing. A hardcore Guns N Roses fan, she could not wait to see them, and as a guitarist herself, Steph could not wait to see Buckethead, one of the bands three guitarists. She had been obsessed with him since forever, and was ecstatic to the fact that he was now a member of her favorite metal band, Guns N' Roses.

"Guns N' FUCKIN Roses! They're finally back!! And I'm here... and I have... a backstage pass and front row seats! This is one of the greatest days of my life ever!" She said to herself out loud. She hung around for a few more hours, sitting through horrible opening act, CKY. Finally, the lights dimmed... and out came Guns N' Roses. As the lights panned down onto the band, Steph almost flipped when she saw which band member was directly in front of her - Buckethead, the silent, tall, think, white faced, long haired, rain coat, and KFC bucket wearing guitarist.

Thirty seconds into the first song of the show, Chinese Democracy, Steph was banging her head and dancing away. She was unaware that Buckethead had his eyes on her. He found her curly brown hair, her brown eyes, which hinted adventure, and her face, which was the face of a seasoned rocker. He hoped that she would go backstage. Buckethead was falling in love with Steph.

After the show, Steph flipped her pass at the guard, and got back. She met up with Robin, Axl, Brian, Paul, Tommy, and lastly, Bucket. Axl was very turned on by her also. She knew she had something in store for him, too. Finally, it was time to meet Buckethead. Her heart was racing. She was waiting such a long time for this. "Buckethead, hi... I'm. I...I'm...my name's Steph," She held out her hand, Bucket shook it.

Since Buckethead doesn't talk, he waved. He motioned for her to follow him to his dressing room. Steph put her arm around Buckethead, who at 6'6 stood almost a foot taller than her, and walked with him. Steph and Bucket sat down on a couch. Buckethead took of his Bucket and put it on Step's head. He took of his raincoat too. He sat down next to Steph then. Steph put her arms around Buckethead.

"Damn, Bucket, I think I love you! Mmm, I want to stay here forever," Buckethead pulled her into his arms and cuddled her. This was making the both of them horny.

"Buckethead, will you have sex with me? I want to get to know you... in a deeper sense." Steph looked into Buckethead's mysterious eyes. Bucket nodded his head yes, and got up and locked the door.

Steph kicked off her black Converse high tops, pulled off her Appetite for Destruction shirt, and pulled off her torn up jeans. She stood up and rubbed up against Buckethead, slowly stripping him of his clothes... what a gorgeous body. Bucket slipped off her thong. Steph was shocked at the size of Buckethead's dick. It had to be almost 10 inches long.

"Come, fuck me," Steph walked back, motioning for him to come to her. She lay down on the floor, and Bucket climbed on top. Steph moaned as Buckethead slid his huge dick into her wet pussy.

"Buckethead, ohhh yes, you're huge...fuck me hard," Steph moaned, running her hands through his long, curly locks. Bucket fucked her hard; her pussy fit his dick like a glove, perfect. Steph and Bucket kissed hard as they moved rhythmically.

"Oh Buckethead," Steph moaned, panting. "I... can't... take... anymore!! Oh fuck me fuck me! Oh yes mmm right there!" Steph could not believe what she just experienced. She had the best sex ever in her life with Buckethead. The two of them just laid there for a while, cuddling, until it got cold.

Steph and Bucket got dressed, and cuddled on the couch. Buckethead held Steph's slim body, cradling her like a baby. Steph rested her head on Buckethead's shoulder.

"Buckethead, you're awesome... everything about you. You are the best guitar player in the world, and you can fuck like no ones business!" She looked into his mysterious brown eyes and stroked his head. Buckethead snuggled her closer.

"Yowsa, I must be dreaming," Steph sighed. "I can't believe I'm here with you. I want to stay with you forever. Buckethead, I have fallen in love with you, so much deeper than I was when I walked in here tonight. I'm going to really miss you a lot when I leave. I don't want to leave you, baby," Steph spoke with a little bit of sadness in her voice. Bucket felt the same way. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'I love you, come with me' on it. Steph looked into his sexy eyes again, and kissed him.

Steph and Buckethead found love that night. That night, Steph left with Buckethead. She had found her best friend, and he had found his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Backstage Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds