Bad Boys and Bad Cops

Agent Flores twisted in the seat and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small notepad and a pen. He sat them on the seat between us then reached into another pocket. He brought out a small key. "Turn that way and lean forward."

I did as he asked and felt him grab the handcuffs. There was a small clicking sound and then the cuff on my right wrist opened. There was another clicking sound followed by the left cuff opening.

"Thank you," I said quietly as I rubbed my sore wrists.

Agent Flores smiled. "My pleasure. Now, whose gun is that? I know it's not yours. You don't have any tattoos...," he paused and looked my body over from head to toe, "none that I can see, anyway. And you don't carry yourself like you run with those guys. I think you're just a naïve girl who got caught up with a bad boy and love the idea of being with one. Am I right?"

I nodded quietly. He was 100% right. But he spoke like it was a bad thing. Diego might've been a bad boy, but he wasn't a bad person.

Agent Flores sighed. "I've seen it a hundred times. Those guys don't care about the girls they pull in. They only care about having a good time, and when the heat is on, they'll drop you without hesitation to save themselves. It pisses me off," Agent Flores slammed his fist onto the seat, making me jump, "It pisses me off because I see girls like you and I think, 'That girl has a future. She could make something of herself.' But then these guys ruin it to get themselves out of trouble. They don't have a future. You do. They're on borrowed time. The future is yours. The world is yours." He reached forward and brushed away tears from my cheek. They'd finally stopped pouring. "You need to look out for yourself. Not those pieces of shit out there." He paused and looked at me with a face full of comfort and pity. "Whose gun is that?"

An image of Javier's cold, dark eyes flashed in my mind. "I don't know."

Agent Flores pursed his lips and leaned back against the side of the Suburban. "I want to help you. You have to help me help you. Those troopers out there only care about locking people up. They don't care about you. Hell, they don't even care about me. People like us have to stick together. We have to look out for each other. And I can look out for you. I can make sure that they don't take you to jail. But I need a name."

I bit my lower lip.

"Come on, give me a name." Agent Flores leaned forward and put a hand on my thigh. "Give me a name. Any name," he whispered. "I promise I'll protect you."

He looked capable enough. But Javier was dangerous. And so was Pablo. Even Diego and Enrique. I knew it from personal experience.

"I...I don't know whose gun it is. Honest."

Agent Flores frowned. After a moment he turned and grabbed the door handle.

"No! Wait!"

He turned back to me and raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't go to jail.

"I don't know who put the gun in the car, but I've seen it before."

Agent Flores leaned forward. "Where have you seen it before?"

I didn't know much about guns, but I'd recognize that one anywhere with its long black barrel and ivory handle. I'd seen it at Javier and Diego's house. I'd seen Javier cradling it in the living room like a baby. I'd seen him tuck it into the back of his waistband before leaving the house. I'd seen him point it at someone at the mall during an argument. And I'd bet it was the black and white object I saw him pass between the seats to Diego.

"My umm..." I shut my eyes and shook my head, trying to clear it of images of Javier glaring at me. "It's the...I've seen my boyfriend's brother with it before."

Agent Flores' lips peeled back in a menacing smile that revealed a row of perfect white teeth. He scribbled something on his notepad. He looked back up at me. "And the blue packets you were carrying...the ones with the clown faces...where did those come from?"

I'd seen them before too. I didn't know what they were—not exactly. I'd seen Javier, Diego, and their friends carrying them around from time to time, and I'd seen them sell them to people. My gut always told me they were something illegal, but I figured it was best if I didn't ask.

I told Agent Flores about the times I'd seen them before and where. The times I'd seen Javier or Diego or one of the others give them to people in exchange for money. The time I'd used the bathroom at their house and found the lid for the toilet tank sitting askew. When I went to move it back on, I'd seen something blue inside. When I moved the lid aside, I'd seen a huge bundle of the blue packets wrapped in what looked like a clear plastic bag. I'd kept that little discovery to myself until now.

As I told Agent Flores about the packets, he scribbled in his notepad. The more I talked, the lower the temperature in the back of the Suburban seemed to fall. I could feel the chill of Javier's eyes on me even though I couldn't see them. When I finished, I was shivering.

"Hey, are you alright?" Agent Flores asked, looking up and sliding closer to me on the seat.

I rubbed my hands up and down my arms. "Yeah, I'm fine. What happens now?"

Agent Flores took a deep breath. "Well, your boyfriend, his brother, and their friends are in a lot of trouble."

"Are they...," I cleared my dry throat, "are they going to jail?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. Possibly for a long time when all is said and done."

I shivered again and not just from the cool temperature in the Suburban. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that was where this conversation was headed, but the reality of it was still almost more than I could bear.

I wasn't so much concerned that Diego was going to get locked up, and I think on a subconscious level, that was the real reason I'd volunteered the information. I wanted to break up with him but had been afraid to. Now, the choice had been made for me.

No, my real concern was that they'd all know it was me.

"Do you need a coat or something?" Agent Flores scooted closer to me and then leaned over the top of the seat and looked around in the back of the Suburban. He came back empty-handed. "Here, I'll put on a little heat." He leaned forward between the front seats and adjusted the dials. When he sat back down, he put an arm around my shoulders and rubbed my left arm and used his other hand to rub my right arm.

I probably should've been taken aback by the contact, but I melted into his arms. His body felt so warm. So strong. So safe. I hadn't felt safe in a very long time. I never seriously considered that Diego might harm me. But being with him had come to feel like being around a dangerous pet that I feared might one day turn on me. If I spent too long looking at another guy. If I asked about the blue packets. If I didn't have sex with him in front of his friends.

I wasn't Diego's girlfriend. I was his toy. I was his property. I was something he wore on his dick.

I turned my head into his Agent Flores' chest. "Mmmm..." what was that cologne he was wearing? Or was it his shampoo? Both? It was like mint and musk and leather and it was making me lightheaded. The more I tried to inhale the scent, the more I turned into his body.

"I won't let them hurt you."

"What?" I said, turning my head to look at him. But I'd heard him clearly. I just wanted to hear it again.

Agent Flores took his hand off my arm and swept it over my face, pushing my hair back. "They'll never hurt you. I promise."

And I knew he meant it. His steely gaze rivaled that of Javier's. But unlike with Javier, I didn't feel menaced. I felt sheltered. I felt cherished.

I leaned in closer to him, and before he had a chance to pull back, I pressed my lips against his. The moment they touched, he parted his and gently bit my upper lip.

I was a fish on a hook being reeled in.

Without breaking our kiss, I shifted on the seat so that I was able to put one knee over his lap and onto the seat on the other side of him. I sat down on his lap and cradled his face in my hands, running my thumbs through his beard. He reached around and put his hands under my dress and squeezed my ass through my panties.

I didn't know if it was the heat he'd turned on or him, but my body was so hot. I felt like I was standing under the rays of the midday sun. But I wanted more. I needed more.

I reluctantly broke our kiss and rocked back onto his knees. I reached down for his belt and unbuckled it. Agent Flores glanced at the window. The corporal was leaning against the SUV with his back to us and appeared to be on his phone.

When I had his belt unbuckled and the button and zipper on his jeans undone, he pushed my hands out of the way. My heart sank.

In my desperation to free my mind and body from Diego, I'd moved too fast. Agent Flores wasn't wearing a wedding ring, but there was no way a man like this didn't have a girlfriend. Or two or three.

Agent Flores reached down and pulled his belt through the loops of his jeans and through the gun holster on his right hip. He sat the holster on the seat and then sat up, putting his hands between us and on my breasts and resumed our kiss.

I leaned into him, giving him full access to handle them as he pleased. His touch was gentle but determined, like the footsteps of a jaguar stalking its prey through the jungle. Every time his thumbs swept over my nipples, my body trembled and I rotated my hips.

I reached down between us for the open flap of his jeans and was surprised to feel the skin of his bare cock. Apparently, he wasn't a fan of underwear.

I felt him moan into my mouth as I worked the skin back and forth.

I slid back on his legs, breaking our kiss and causing his hands to fall from my breasts. I pushed his knees apart as I knelt between them. I yanked on his jeans, and he lifted his butt enough for me to slide them down his legs to his ankles. My eyes lit up when I saw his cock. It was standing tall and had a thick head that seemed to throb in the low light. I leaned forward and ran the tip of my tongue across it which drew a loud groan from him. He put his hands on my head, but unlike the roughness that I frequently experienced with Diego, his hands were gentle. No pulling. No pushing. He rested them on my hair and caressed my head as I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around the head.

There was no lifting of the hips as I sucked him. No fucking my mouth. No trying to make me gag. He just sat there and let me feed myself with his cock. His groans joined the wet slurping sounds I was making as I tried to accommodate his girth.

After a couple of minutes, Agent Flores slid his hands from my head down under my chin and lifted my face from his lap. At first, I thought he wanted to stop, but as he tugged on my arms and pulled me back up onto his lap, I knew he wanted more.

He reached beneath me with one hand and pulled my panties to the side while using the other to steer his cock. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue against the back of my teeth as I lowered my body onto him. I leaned forward and put my head on his shoulder as the tip pressed between my lips and I spread around him. I lowered myself until I couldn't take anymore and then raised back up until I reached the top and then slid back down.

Agent Flores moved his hands to my ass and began squeezing it in time as I rode him. Riding him was like riding a cloud across the sky on a warm summer night's breeze. Everything about him was so smooth and satisfying. No harsh comments. No rough handling. No friends fondling my tits. Just me and him.

I was so lost in the experience that I was taken completely by surprise when an orgasm started racing through my body. I sat down on his cock and stopped moving, hoping to hold it off, but it was no use. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss shook my body as I buried my face in his neck. I started bouncing on his lap, trying to coax out the ecstasy radiating out from my pussy to every corner of my body.

When I finally stopped cumming on his cock, I leaned against him, pressing my breasts against his vest and laying my face in the crook of his neck. After a few moments of letting me catch my breath, I felt his hands shift to my waist to guide me up and down. But it wasn't rough. It was a light touch, like he was holding a handful of eggs and trying not to drop them or crack them against each other.

Agent Flores' breathing was heavy in my ear. He was close. A few more strokes would be enough to put him over the edge.

"You can cum in me if you want," I whispered. I didn't particularly like the feel, but Diego generally insisted on cumming in one of three places: my pussy, my mouth, or my face.

That offer was enough to set Agent Flores off.

"Ohhhh...shit...," he groaned as he held me down on his lap. I could feel his cock twitching and knew he was unloading inside me. I kissed his neck as his hands squeezed my waist. His legs were shaking under me, and his breathing sounded like it had stopped for a moment.

After a minute, he loosened his grip on my waist. I lifted my head and looked at him. His head was thrown back, and his eyes were closed. He had a satisfied smile on his face. I leaned forward and gave him a gentle peck on the lips before lifting my knee and turning to get off his cock. When I did, I immediately felt his cum run out of me. With nothing to catch it, I lowered my panties and used them to sop it up before sliding them off and dropping them onto the floor of the Suburban.

Agent Flores let out a contented sigh and rubbed my thigh.

There was a light knock on the window that drew a gasp from me. The corporal was facing the window and had his hands cupped around his eyes, apparently trying to see through the heavy tint.

"Yeah, just a minute," Agent Flores called out. He pulled up his pants and put his holster back on. I tried to smooth out my dress and not look like I'd just been fucking him. After getting himself resituated, he leaned over and opened the door.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your...interrogation, but we just got a call for a three-car fatal accident over on the interstate. I was gonna send a couple of my guys over there unless...we need to transport these guys?"

"Yeah, all four of them are going up."

The corporal smiled and nodded. He got on his radio. "10-15, four for transport." He turned back to Agent Flores. "Do you need a few more minutes...or...," his eyes drifted to me. I felt the sudden urge to climb over the seat and hide myself in the back.

"No, but I'm going to take her home. Transport them to the field office and I'll meet you there."

The corporal nodded and walked off.

Agent Flores turned to me. He ran his fingertips along my jaw which made that side of my face momentarily go numb. "Do you need anything out of their car? We're going to tow it."

I thought for a moment. "Just my purse."

"Alright, I'll walk you up." He patted my thigh twice and then got out of the SUV. He turned and extended his hand to me. I slid across the seat, feeling our combined wetness on my skin and took his hand.

He helped me down and then put a hand on my lower back as he guided me back toward the front of the line of patrol cars. As we passed the hood of the third one in line, I froze in my tracks. Javier was walking down the other side of the car, his hands cuffed behind his back and Trooper Johnson guiding him by the arm. I'd never seen the look that was on Javier's face. I'd seen menace and rage on his face before, but this was different. This was the look of a person without a soul. The look of a demon. The look of someone in league with the devil himself.

Javier stopped moving and Trooper Johnson bumped into the back of him. "I'll get you for this, bitch," Javier said in Spanish. "There is nowhere you can go that I won't find you."

Trooper Johnson shoved him in the back. "Shut up and keep moving."

Javier started moving again but kept his eyes locked on me. I shuddered and continued moving forward until we reached Javier's car. I went into the backseat and retrieved my purse. Agent Flores guided me back to his Suburban and opened the front passenger door for me and helped me inside and then walked around and got in on the driver's side.

I flinched when he put his hand on my thigh.

"I promised you. And I will keep that promise. They will never, ever bother you again."

And somehow, by his voice alone, I was reassured. I was certain. He would protect me.

"Now, let's get you home."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds