Bad Pastor Ch. 01

While I may have been drifting off, my dick was certainly paying rapt attention to the fingers massaging my chest, and it had apparently come 100% back to life, prompting Jeri to lean over and wrap her lips around it. She began bobbing up and down, taking just the first couple of inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Dear God..." I moaned. This was, without question, the best blowjob I had ever received. I mean, I've gotten bad blowjobs, I've gotten great blowjobs. I've gotten blowjobs from promiscuous cheerleaders, from virgin girls, from gay and bi-curious guys, in private, in public, even once at a sketchy glory hole (another story for later), and not one of them even remotely compared to the dome I was receiving from Jeri at this moment in time.

She started to take a little bit more of me into her mouth, running her tongue down the dorsal vein on the underside of my dick. Using a finger, she began to tickle my balls, sending a jolt through my dick. "Fuuuuuck," I sighed.

Jeri could tell that I was getting close to blowing again, and with seemingly no effort, leaned her head all the way down and took my entire dick in her mouth. The only time I had ever been deep-throated before, the girl had instantly regretted it, and I hadn't been a real big fan of cleaning her puke off my dick, but this time - it was like Jeri wasn't even trying. My entire dick was enveloped in wet warmth, the head sliding across the back of her mouth and into her throat.

When I came, the explosion wasn't as big as the last two - obviously - but I still shot a good amount of cum straight down Jeri's throat. She slowly pulled her mouth off of my dick and licked her lips. "Lovely," she said, smiling.

And that was the first time I fucked a married woman at First Baptist Church.

It would certainly not be the last.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds