• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bad Teacher Ch. 03

Bad Teacher Ch. 03

12

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of legal age.

Chapter 3: Ryan talks Carmen into continuing their affair

The next morning I waited in my room and when I heard some noise from the kitchen I promptly walked into the kitchen. Here I found Carmen with a cup of coffee and a really hangdog look on her face. She was wearing a sleeveless white and black mosaic print dress covering her up from just above her knees too just under her throat. But while it look sophisticated on her, it couldn't hide her alluring forms.

"Good, morning," I greeted her trying not to show my high spirits.

"Ryan, we need to talk," Carmen said almost inaudible right away.

Deciding on being proactive I responded, "I know Mrs. G. I have barely slept all night. I've been thinking a lot about my actions yesterday, and I'm disgusted with myself. I forced myself on you even after you said no again and again, I ignored it and continued and almost raped you. There are no excuses for my actions and if you want to, I'll go to the police and tell them all about it. I can't believe I was such a jerk and I have to face the consequences of my actions." I forced my eyes to tear up as I looked down into Carmen's eyes hoping to stir up some of her motherly affections towards me.

Taking my bait Carmen responded in a whisper,"Ohh, Ryan. You shouldn't blame yourself. We are both to be blamed. I have never before been unfaithful to Peter. I've never wanted to be, and before our arrangement I have not even been tempted to be. But I can't say our lovemaking was something I was forced into by being coerced. Maybe I told you no at one time, but I didn't insist upon it."

"But I know I hurt you. In the end I just couldn't control myself as I rammed myself hard into your cervix again and again. I was so rough and you screamed a lot and I hardly gave it any consideration seeking my own release. You have to be so sore today and I'm to blame." I replied and let a tear slide down my chin.

"Ohh, Ryan." Carmen said and moved in to hug me and continued whispering into my chest, "I really don't know, what to say. On one side Ryan it was by far, the longest and the greatest lovemaking, I have ever experienced. I haven't felt so much passion in a long time. You have such stamina, it's quite unbelievable and you made me feel alive and desired. And maybe I'm sore today, but it was an impressive experience. On the other side I have committed a great Sin. I have been unfaithful to my husband and I could be pregnant. So we have to agree upon the fact, that it was a one time thing, and we should let it be at that."

Congratulating myself on Carmen's praise of my lovemaking skills I responded while hugging her and caressing her back, "Thank you Mrs. G. I was really horrified I had bullied you into our lovemaking. I also haven't experienced anything like yesterday before. It seemed as if I was enthralled by your beauty and just couldn't control myself. Of course it was a one time thing. I would never do anything which could jeopardize your marriage, I just love you to much. But I'm glad to hear, I wasn't to rough. Remember I'll stand by you, whatever you'll decide upon in the matter of maybe being pregnant."

Carmen hugged me tight hearing this and I could barely hear her as she said, "You know we can never be together. We must be extremely careful not to get found out. A scandal would cause so much heartache for all of us. But what will I do if I'm pregnant?"

We stood for some time hugging each other and then I said, "Perhaps I have an idea. Peter and I roughly have the same coloring. Maybe you could raise the child as Peter's if you are pregnant."

"No, I couldn't betray him like that," Carmen said as she moved back and looked up into my eyes.

"Think about it, Carmen. It's a worst case scenario and would only occur if you really were pregnant. And yes, it would be kind of deceitful, but what is the alternative? I can only see one problem and it is if you haven't made love to Peter for some time."

Carmen turned crimson and said, "We have, but always use a condom."

"Great, then you could blame your pregnancy on a failing contraceptive. Peter would accept this." I responded.

"Guess, you're right. Let's stick to your idea for the moment and hope for the best." Carmen agreed.

I bent down and kissed her lips softly and then walked out of the room before Carmen could respond the kiss.

---

In the afternoon Tony and I was playing hoops in the Grant's driveway, while he told me about his new girlfriend Janet. He was euphoric about her and I didn't tell him, I had been the one taking her virginity a year before. Janet was a cheerleader, she was about 5'4'' and had long blond hair. She was good looking with full lips begging to suck cock, but kind of small tits. She had killer legs and a small, tight, shapely ass. She had made a lot of noise when I took her virginity but it was nothing compared to the screaming she did, as I plugged her ass with my huge shaft. Despite this I had dumped her after a couple of weeks, because she was kind of dim. But it had been a quiet affair and no-one, besides Janet and I, knew about it. So I let Tony tell me all about her while congratulating him.

At one time Carmen's car pulled into the driveway, and I could see she had picked Peter up at the airport. They both greeted us and went into the house. A couple of minutes later Tony and I decided to join them and went into the kitchen. I had taken off my shirt and as I walked over to the fridge, Peter let out a huge whistle and said, "What the Hell has happened to your back, Ryan. You have a lot of deep scratches on it."

Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed Carmen blushing and I replied, "I fell on some gravel yesterday."

"No way man, those marks are made by nails," Tony intercepted and continued, "You have been with a girl haven't you. Do I know her?"

"I don't kiss and tell," I responded.

"Well it seems as if you rode her long and hard. But she definitely left her marks on you." Peter grinned.

"Yeah, Ryan. You have found a real hellcat, with long sharp nails. Beware of it the next time," Tony joked.

"Stop being so vulgar you two," Carmen said blushing.

Peter and Tony didn't know why she was blushing and it seemed as if both thought it was the sexual banter, that made her blush.

Peter got a hold of himself and said, "I can still remember how it was to be at your age, Ryan. But I have learned that such savagely behavior is a symptom of your young age and wild hormones. When you get older, you'll be more in-tune with your partner and it will be a more tender feeling, you'll appreciate in your lovemaking. But for now you'll have to promise me you're using contraceptives and then be more tender towards the ladies."

I just let him moralize while I thought back on how his wife had made those marks and as he finished said, "You're right Peter. Thank you for your advice."

"You're a good boy, Ryan. Now why don't you let Carmen put some antiseptic on those scratches so they don't get infected?"

"Good idea, I'll just go take a shower. I'll be ready in my room, Mrs. G." I said as I walked out of the kitchen not allowing Carmen to respond to Peter's suggestion.

As I walked out the room I heard Peter say, that he had a couple of hours phone-calls to make. Tony said, he had to finish a written report, so I knew I had at least an hour alone with Carmen.

---

After a quick shower I tied a towel around my waist and just waited for Carmen. After some minutes she walked into my room with a antiseptic bottle in her hand.

Before I could say something Carmen said, "Ohh, my God Ryan. Look at your back. I'm so sorry, I hurt you."

"Relax, Mrs. G. I didn't feel a thing at the time, but now it hurt a little. I guess you also got a little carried away."

Carmen stepped towards me and gently touched her fingers to the scratches. She softly placed a finger tip at the start of each scratch and almost caressed it while saying, "I'm so sorry. I have never done anything like this before."

I turned my head around and looked into her eyes and said with a grin, "Maybe you could kiss it better?"

"Stop it, Ryan, It's not a laughing matter," Carmen whispered back.

"Well, in all honesty, I think of those marks as a badge of honor. For the first time I made love to a hot mature woman and I proved myself a competent lover. At first I thought I was to rough but now I know I was doing something right. If you're able to evoke the wild and passionate soul in your lover, you'll connect on a whole new level. And I think we connected. It's not an age thing as Peter suggested, I think it's a soul-thing. Yesterday I made love to my best friend's mother, but after some time I have to say it was not so simple. Of course I made love to my best friend's mother, but more importantly I think I made love to my soul-mate. Carmen, I think you're the one person in the world with whom I has a feeling of deep and natural intimacy and compatibility."

"Please stop, Ryan," Carmen said as she rubbed antiseptic lotion into my scratches. "They aren't too bad. I think they should heal OK. They're just a little red."

"All right Mrs. G. But don't ignore what I just said. Don't tell me you agree with Peter, not after what you said this morning."

"How could I agree with Peter, when it was me who almost ripped your back open with my nails. But I can't understand, how you could get the notion, that we should be some kind of soul-mates."

I turned around and looked down at the beautiful mature milf in front of me, "I have to tell you, Mrs. G, that you're the hottest woman, I have ever laid my eyes on. You're a stunningly, beautiful and vivid woman and I'm really attracted to you. Some days ago I wouldn't have acted on this notion, but after yesterday and how I feel now when I'm near you, I can't restrain my emotion anymore," I said and then bent down and kissed her.

"No, no, please stop," Carmen muttered against my lips but I kept on kissing her. I looked at Carmen and noticed she had closed her eyes. I decided to go all in, and with my tongue I tried to part her lips and almost instantly she open her mouth. Soon my tongue was wrestling with hers. As I kissed her my right hand slid up her body and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed lightly. Carmen gasped at the feeling of my hand on her breast but kept on French kissing me. While I caressed her breast Carmen's hands was holding onto my naked shoulders.

I became aware of, how my semi-erection tented the towel I had around my waist and I pushed it against this hot milf. I was really confident in my seduction of my best friend's mother, so after some time I decided to break away from Carmen. She open her eyes and a wondering look appeared on her ravishing face as she looked down on my tented towel. "I don't know what to do?"

Inside my head I congratulated myself. I had made Carmen aware of her affection for me, so I decided to continue my progress and said, "I know you are fond of Peter, but I have showed you a whole new side of yourself. Yesterday showed me, that you have needs and Peter can't evoke them. I beg you to continue our affair for awhile to see if it's a temporary thing or I'm right on us being soul-mates."

"Oh Ryan, I'm tempted but I don't think that I could carry on cheating on Peter."

With a tender voice I said to her, "Carmen, I think you should allow yourself to pursue your passionate side. For a long time you have been a faithful wife, but maybe also kind of apathetic to your own feelings. Let me show you the sizzling, sensual woman beneath the surface of this pristine, timid housewife."

I could sense Carmen really gave my suggestion a lot of thoughts. I decided to take action and began to caress her arms, as I looked tenderly into her eyes and softly told her, "Carmen, give yourself a chance. Let me show you, how we are a match. Let me show you, how it feels when I make tender love to you..."

"All right," Carmen whispered and then once again looked down to my towel. I pulled the towel from my waist and now stood naked in front of my best friend's mother. My hard-on slapped against my tight stomach as I got rid of the towel. I was obviously excited. Naked, and with a huge hard-on, I moved forward and once again I brushed my lips tenderly against Carmen's. This time she almost cherished my advances. In a matter of seconds my tongue explored her open mouth as she willingly received my probing tongue. She had her hands on my back and pulled me closer making my huge shaft rob between our stomachs. I slipped my hand down the front of her dress and placed it around her tit. I was pleased to find her nipple erect through the fabric of her white and black mosaic dress. Carmen sighed into my mouth and almost melted her body into mine as her resistance was broken. It was obvious she had surrendered to her lust. I moved my hands around to her back and deftly unzipped her dress. This hot milf now returned my kiss by darting her tongue into my mouth.

She moaned and then I tenderly pushed her away. We stood a foot apart panting like animals sizing each other up.

I slid her dress down to her waist revealing her breasts. They were swollen with lust and barely contain in a black laced bra. Her nipples were hard but I didn't stop to enjoy them. I slid the dress further down and now my best friend's mother was standing before me only in her bra and panties.

"You're so beautiful," I said and let my eyes scan this fantastic mature body.

"Oh, Ryan. So are you. Your penis is so large, I've never seen anything like it, and now I know how it feels when it's deep inside my vagina." Carmen eyes shifted to mine as her small delicate hand tried to wrap itself around my large, thick cock.

I gasped for breath by her words and her actions and then right away unfasten her bra and got rid of it. As I saw the hickeys from yesterday I said, "So sorry Mrs. G. Like you marked me yesterday I can see I also marked you. Do they hurt?"

I caress her full round breasts and Carmen arched her back and groaned, "Not at all, Ryan." Her fingers encouragingly caressed my cock and I bent down and teased the nipple with my tongue and then blew my hot breath on it. "Oh, God....Ryaaaaaaan," Carmen moaned, "You're torturing me."

My skillful hands had this married woman moaning pleasurably. Our lips met again, now the kissing was of a more urgently nature. Carmen's hands continued to caress my cock, which still stood proudly between our two stomachs. As she stroked my cock I ripped her panties off her and tossed them away. Our moans where muffled by each other's mouths. I broke the kiss once again as I sensed in was time for the next step, Carmen had clearly lost all control by this point.

"I want to be inside you once again." I whispered looking into Carmen's eyes, which were glazed with lust.

I moved across the room and sat down on a chair facing Carmen. "Come to me," I said and the naked mature knockout eased her hands down her body and then walked towards me. As she walked across the room, her luscious breasts bounced gently with every step. I watched in awe as my best friend's mother's hot naked body moved gracefully across the room. As Carmen approached me, I reached out to her hips and pulled her close to me. I kissed her tits passionately and she moaned. As Carmen stood up straight in front of me, I couldn't believe just how tasty and beautiful her tits were. Her brown nipples were hard as rocks as I gazed directly at them.

I closed my legs so Carmen could stand above me, straddling me. I reached up with both hands and grasped her full round tits. I couldn't believe how firm they were and how wonderful they felt. I once more kissed her breasts and then guided one of her nipples to my mouth. She moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and twirled around it with my tongue. Carmen leaned forward as if to put more of her tit into my mouth. I then slid my hand down across the firm muscles of her stomach and then slid my fingers through the softness of her pubic hair. I could feel the heat that emanated from her tight pussy and then slid one finger between her swollen labia and felt the moistness of her already drenched pussy. I heard her pant as my finger brushed across her erect clit. I continued to fondle her erect clit as she lifted her nipple from my mouth and then pressed her other nipple into my mouth.

After some time I noticed Carmen's legs started to tremble, so I whispered, "Time to take the next step. But this time you're the one to control the pace. I don't want to hurt you."

Carmen took hold of my huge shaft with her delicate right hand, and ran the large head of my cock along her wet opening. She then parted the lips of her cunt with the thick head of my manhood, and then lowered herself with her beautifully toned legs, gradually impaling herself on my huge pole. As the head pushed inside of her moist love-canal she moaned, "Aaaaaarrgggg, so big," and stopped for a couple of seconds. My hands went to her hips to steady her as my married lover continued her descent on my cock. Every movement she made was labored and she put in a huge effort to accept my huge shaft into her tight cunt.

I struggled to maintain my composure as Carmen's tight pussy grasped my cock. I still couldn't believe how tight this mature married woman was. Carmen looked down as she lowered her beautiful body onto my cock and gave me a strained smile as she took more and more of it.

"Oh, my God, Mrs. G. I can't believe, how warm and tight it is. It's a snug fit, but I think we can make it." I said as I stimulated her erect clitoris.

Hearing my praise Carmen responded squeezing my shaft with her inner cunt muscles. After some time the head of my cock hit her cervix and our eyes locked onto each other. "Feeling good, darling?" I asked.

"So full, but so good. Just let me get used to your huge penis, Ryan." Carmen stuttered and minutes later she began to thrust her hips up and down slowly and gradually picked up the tempo as she grew more comfortable with the size of my cock. With my hands on her hips I continued to steady her as she began to piston her beautiful mature body up and down on my shaft. I watched as her beautiful tits began to sway gently as she picked up the pace. I almost couldn't believe the sensations that coursed through my body as my best friend's mother impaled herself on my cock again and again. Soon Carmen was riding my cock at a hectic pace, the sound of our flesh colliding filled the room and I sensed she was near her first climax. I began to trust my self upwards every time Carmen made a downward move thus sliding my cock deep into Carmen's cunt and I bottomed out against her cervix. Not before long Carmen gasped and moaned as her cunt muscles began squeezing my throbbing meat in a rhythmic fashion indicating that she was beginning to orgasm. I once again began stimulating her clit with my hand and sucked on her nipples. I could feel that her orgasms came one right after another.

"Oooohhhh Ryan, what are you doing to me," Carmen wailed as her pussy pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable convulsions.

I decided to use this moment to strength my relationship with this married woman, so while lifting Carmen up and down with my powerful arms moving my enormous cock in and out of her drenched pussy I leaned forward and in a heartfelt way breathed into Carmen's ear, "Soul-mates, Carmen, remember this day as the day where you accepted the thought of me being your soul-mate."

I let her settle down on my lap and took hold on her face and gave her a gentle kiss as my best friend's mother orgasm again and again.

After some time I could feel Carmen calming down and I looked into her eyes. She was staring at me in wonder and I smiled lovingly back at her. Her legs still were on either side of mine, my hands still on her hips and my cock deep in her pussy and her hands resting on my shoulders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bad Teacher Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds