• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Wiring
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Bad Wiring

"AS LONG AS THAT WOMAN ISN'T YOUR DAUGHTER!" his conscience shouted at him.

It ripped through his attention like scythe and for a moment he thought he could muster the strength to disentangle himself from her. Then she kissed his neck and moaned in his ear, "Daddy, I'm soaking my panties. I'm going to take them off."

"That's not a very good idea, Paige," he admonished her, trying for an authoritative tone of voice, but managing only a quivering whisper.

"Pleeeeeeasssssse Daddy," she groaned, "I hate how my panties when they are this wet. They just stick to me."

"Paige," he protested weakly. She ignored him, stepping back. With wink, she pushed her shorts and panties to the ground at the same time.

"Sooooooo much better," she declared with a smile. Despite himself, Eric could not keep his eyes from staring at the newly exposed flesh. Her pussy was devoid of hair except for a defined tuft just above it in the shape of a heart. Her lips pouted out slightly, her arousal shimmering around them and on her inner thighs.

"Does your little girl's pussy look good to you, Daddy?"

He tried to respond but found himself at a loss for words.

"Does mommy keep it clean for you like this?"

He shook his head, dragging his eyes upward, only to stop on her tits again.

"But you like it like this, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Is this wrong, Daddy? Is it wrong that I'm showing you my pretty, wet, bald cunt?"

"Oh, baby girl, it really is."

"But you said you liked it," she pouted.

"I know I did. And I do. It's beautiful. Very sexy. But it's still wrong."

She walked right up to him again, forcing him to back until he was trapped against the wall behind him. She wrapped her hand around his cock and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Is it wrong when I do this Daddy? When I stroke your hard cock?"

"Yesssssssss, baby girl," he growled, "It's really very wrong."

"What about kissing? Is it wrong for a little girl to kiss her father?"

He stuttered out a reply while watching her moisten her plump lips with the tip of her tongue, "Well...umm...not....ahh...necessarily. It depends on how, really."

"Like this?" Paige asked and pulled him into a deep open mouth kiss. Eric could taste himself and Nadia on his daughter's lips and tongue. She ground herself against his upper thigh, leaving damp evidence of her lust. He bent his leg slightly to make it easier for her and to increase the amount of friction. He cursed his compliance.

She pulled away when they were both flush, their breathing ragged. "So?" she whispered.

"Very, very wrong Paige," was all he could manage.

"I thought so, Daddy. I thought so but it didn't stop me. In fact, it's what made me want to do it. I think there's something off about me..."

"Shh, shh. Don't say that," he rebuffed her negativity, "This has just been a confusing day. There's nothing wr—"

"It's okay, Daddy. You don't have to protect me from the truth. I feel it all the time. I know the things I want and do aren't ok. Aren't normal. Aren't right. I just...can't seem to help myself. My wiring is all messed up."

"Everybody feels like that sometimes," Eric offered, trying to stop hid daughter from thinking that way, "Especially when they're in college."

"No, no. This isn't a phase. I know this is who I am. I'm so bad, Daddy. I've got a head full of nasty thoughts and nothing telling me to stop. I'm so sinful."

Paige spun 180 degrees then, turning her back on her father. He breathed a sign of relief. She was walking away and this was over. He had been caught with another woman by her, lost his mind and used her like a blow-up doll, gotten so hard from everything about her: her body, her voice, her stories, and allowed her to disrobe before him.

Instead of walking away, however, she back into him and began to grind her ass against his rigid unit. He bit his tongue and moaned.

"Like right now, Daddy. We're going to fuck. I'm going to bend over and you are going to just fuck the ever loving shit out of me. And it must be wrong. It has to be."

"It is baby girl. It's wrong. And it's illegal. We shouldn't—we can't do this."

"I know Daddy, I know," she agreed but continued to grind her ass against him.

He became angry with her, with her refusal to listen to him, to listen to reason. Devoid of thought, he lurched forward and grabbed for her. The only place Eric could find purchase, though, were her pert breasts. His brain went sideways, his mouth dried, his heart began to race. They felt so good in his hands. So perfect. Like that's what he should have always been holding.

He tried to get himself back on solid ground, apologizing, "I'm sorry, Paige. I just needed you to stop that and—"

"It's okay," she told him calmly, "That's part of my bad wiring. I make people around me do wrong too, Daddy. I make them just like me. I can't seem to help it, Daddy. I think maybe I don't want to help it."

She reached between her legs, grabbed hold of her father's hard dick, and guided it into her wet, waiting pussy. Eric did not fight her. It felt too good.

"Oh god, baby girl," he moaned.

"Does it feel good, Daddy?"

"So good. Oh, god. You're so tight Paige. How can you be this tight?"

"You're huge. Mmm...I can feel you stretching me. I'm so filled up with your cock. God...I love it. I fucking love it."

"We shouldn't be doing this. This is not what fathers and daughters do."

She blew right past the comment and focused on her own interests, "Do you fuck Mommy like this? Do you take her from behind like she's a common slut?"

"Uhh," he grunted, stunned by how it turned him to hear his daughter essentially call herself a common slut, "Not in a long time. She doesn't let me do doggy anymore."

"You can fuck me like this anytime you want, Daddy. Anytime. Fuck! You feel so good. I can't believe how hard you are for your little girl. Your precious little girl. Is this how you protect your little girl, Daddy? By fucking her? By making her gag on your cock and swallow your cum? Is that how fathers are supposed to treat their daughters?"

"Oh god, baby, no...no it's not. It's so evil what I am doing. So evil. Please forgive me, Paige."

"Oh, oh, uhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned, going rigid and cumming, before demanding, "Just don't stop fucking your little girl!"

"Paige, please....oh god...oh god...I can't believe how good this feels. But Paige, we have to—"

"I never finished telling you about Wendy, about Mrs. Martinez, did I, Daddy?"

"You don't have to t—"

"I want to though. I need to do. Because I was so wrong. I did such a bad thing. She caught me one day. I had broken into their house as prank and was using Juanita's dildo to get off so she'd come home to find it just covered in my juices. But my information was bad. Juanita and her father might have gone away for the weekend but apparently Wendy stayed home. So there I was, legs in the air, her stepdaughter's dildo halfway inside me.

"Oh, baby girl," he groaned, the delicious image in his mind.

"I know, Daddy, I know. Your daughter's such a naughty girl. She caught me and she was angry, but I noticed she couldn't keep her eyes off me so I just kept fucking myself with it. She finally ordered me to stop but I whined that I was so close. And then I asked her if she would help. She pretended to be conflicted, but I knew she wanted to. So I just kept moaning and grinding away at that purple plastic cock and she broke. She pulled it out of me and just dove in, face first. God, Daddy, she ate me out for like an hour. And from then on, I owned her.

"That was fun at first. But I got bored. And that's when I did a terrible thing."

She paused and only the sound on their flesh smacking against each other was heard.

"It's okay, baby girl, whatever you did, you can tell me," Eric said, playing the part of a concerned father but really just horny to hear the rest of the story."

"Oh, Daddy....it's so terrible...so wrong. I made her fuck Juanita."

"You...did?"

"Yeah, Daddy. I drugged Juanita one night and tied her to a hotel bed and then called Wendy up. When she arrived, Juanita was awake, but blindfolded. And I ordered Wendy to fuck her stepdaughter. I told her she could never have me again unless you did it. And she did. Oh god, did she, Daddy. She did whatever I told her to and more. She got off on it, I could tell. Taking advantage of her drugged, tied up stepdaughter. I broke them both that night...I made them like me...gave them bad wiring. Made them only want to do wrong. I couldn't help it Daddy, I knew I was being evil, but I didn't care. I finger fucked myself raw that night watching them lose their souls to fucking. I loved every second of it."

Eric's mind clicked off at the image of his little girl seducing the blond, artificial trophy wife to the point that she was willing to have sex with her latina stepdaughter just for another taste of Paige. It was dark. It was terrible. And it aroused him past all sense of decency. Now he really started to fuck his daughter.

"Yeah, Daddy! Give it to me. Fuck me. Oh god. Harder, Daddy. You liked that story, didn't you? It was so wrong, but you loved it. Come on, Daddy, show me how you loved it. Fuck your little girl hard."

And so he did, grabbing her hair and yanking her head back roughly to gain leverage.

"Yesssssssssssss," she hissed, "Hurt me, Daddy. Fuck me hard and hurt me. It's what I deserve, isn't it? Because I'm such a dirty slut? Because I'm wired wrong, wired to be bad? Can you fuck it out of me, Daddy? Can you fuck me until I'm a good girl again?

He bit her then, hard, on her right shoulder. It only served to further fuel her lust.

"Fuck!" she shouted, "Yes! Leave a mark. A big mark. Give mommy something to wonder about when I see her. Let her imagine what I'm up to at college, never realizing her own husband did it."

"You're such a fucking slut!" he growled, his voice a mix of menace and reverence, "You were just made for this...to be fucked."

"Hello?" a voice emanated from downstairs, "Is that Paige's car I see in the driveway?"

"Yeah mom, it's me!" Paige managed without stopping forcing herself onto her father's cock.

"What a great surprise!" her mother exclaimed, "Is your father up there with you?"

Eric tried to summon words, but could manage nothing so Paige responded for him, "Yup. He's just in the bathroom now."

"Okay, keep him up there until I tell you. I got him a few birthday gifts I need to hide before he can come down."

"Don't worry Mom, I'll occupy him," Paige promised, a wicked smirk on her face.

The front door slammed again as Paige's mom, Eric's wife, Laurie, returned to her car.

"We should stop," he groaned weakly.

"Yes," Paige agreed, but made no effort.

"I'm serious."

"I know you are, Daddy. And I know you're right. But I can't."

"Baby girl..."

"God, I love when you call me that with your cock inside me!"

"Please..."

"Daddy, you need to do the right thing and stop us. I can't. I'm bad inside. All wired wrong. If you don't stop us,

I won't until you fill my pussy with your cum."

"Just a few more surprises to hide," Laurie's voice wafted up the stairs.

"Oh god, Daddy. I want her to see this surprise. Stop me Daddy. Make me do the right thing."

"You can't say anything."

"I know, I know. But I want to, Daddy. I need to. Stop us. You're the only one. Stop us."

But Eric knew he couldn't stop them, he couldn't do the right thing. Her pussy was too wet, too tight. She fucked too well. Her attitude was too intoxicating, her dirty talk too compelling.

"I'm begging you baby girl...please...stop now."

"Okay. All set!" Laurie shouted.

She heard hushed whispers and what sounded like slapping upstairs but got no response.

"Hello? Paige? Eric? Are you guys okay?"

"Great Mom!" came Paige's response. She sounded out of breath.

"Well, come on down here so I can give you a hug."

"Can't right now," Paige replied. Did she moan, Laurie wondered

"And why not, young lady?"

Upstairs, father and daughter struggled to gain control.

"We need to stop! Now!" he grunted.

"I can't, Daddy. I can't. I'm so rotten inside. Oh, god, Daddy. I want Mommy to see us. I want her to know you prefer your little girl's pussy. Stop me or I'll tell her."

He clamped a hand over her mouth but kept fucking her. She bit him and he let go with a quick shout.

"I said, why not?" Laurie repeated.

"Because, Mommy..." Paige began. She tried to stop herself. She did. Instead, she licked her fingers and began to slide them rapidly over her clit, "Because Daddy's fucking me!"

"You bitch," Eric spat, but did not stop thrusting into her deep wetness.

"What?" came the hesitant question.

"He's fucking me, Mommy! He's fucking his little girl!"

"I don't know what you think this is, but that's a terrible joke," Laurie replied, vocal cords tight with anger and something else...maybe panic.

"Come see," Paige invited her, "He's so deep inside me."

"That's it, I'm coming up there young lady and we're going to have a conversation about this."

"She's coming Daddy," Paige moaned and looked over her shoulder, "Last chance."

He could do nothing though but keep fucking her. He saw the blush on her cheek, the beads of sweat on her brow, the way her muscles in her back and ass tightened and released with each stroke and he was powerless.

A small strangled gasp drew his attention down the hall. His wife Laurie stood, hand over her mouth, ashen.

"See, Mommy, I told you."

"Eric! Paige! I..." was all Laurie could manage.

"Watch us, Mommy. Watch what a good fuck your daughter's become. Tell her Daddy, tell her how good I feel."

Almost automatically he replied, "Laurie...she's so good. Oh, god, Laurie. She blew me before and she made me cum so hard and swallowed damn near every drop. You haven't put me in your mouth in years and she loved every second of it."

"Tell her about my body."

"Look at our little girl," he said, "She's so hot, Laurie. Her tits are amazing. And her cunt. God! Her fucking cunt is perfect."

"Am I a better fuck than Mommy?"

"Yes, baby girl, so much better," he confirmed, "Your mom never fucked me like you are now."

"Oh god, Mom...do you hear what he's saying to his little girl? God, Mommy...he's so hard for his little girl. So. Fucking. Hard."

Laurie stood like a horrified statue before them. She could not respond.

"It's not his fault though Mommy, it's mine. I'm wrong inside. My head...I think I was born bad, Mommy. Daddy, tell her."

He grunted and began to speak, "Oh Laurie...god...she's bad, Laurie. Our little girl's a born slut. I had to fuck her...I had no choice."

"Mmm...call me a slut again," she ordered Eric.

"Slut!" he spat and smacked her ass.

She moaned in response, "Daddy, will you cum for me? Will you cum all over my back?"

"Yes, baby girl, whatever you want."

"Go crazy, Daddy. Just use my pussy. Show me what a slut I am. And then coat my back."

"Yes, baby girl."

He pulled on her hair harder and fucked her deeper and quicker.

"Oh god, baby girl. You're so tight. Sooooooo wet."

"Tell Mommy, Daddy. Tell her."

"Laurie...I can't stop fucking her pussy, Laurie. I don't want to. Her pussy's so much better than your dried up old cunt," he grunted, staring directly at his wife.

"Do like my body, Mommy?" Paige moaned, grabbing her tits and mauling them, "Do you like watching your little girl get fucked so HARD by your husband?"

Laurie groaned in response, "Please stop. Please, both of you...stop."

Eric felt guilty and ashamed to keep doing this in front of, and mocking along the way, his wife. To his surprise though, those feelings only heightened his arousal. He found his daughter's clit and just grazed it, propelling Paige to climax.

"Cumming, Mommy," she moaned and undulated, "CUMMING!"

As she came back down, she began to speak again, "Oh Mommy, your little girl's a slut...a whore. Do you see that? Do you see what a nasty fucktoy you raised?"

Laurie mumbled something inaudibly. Eric asked her to repeat it. Again she mumbled. Eric demanded she speak louder.

Anger finally overwhelmed her thick blanket of shock and she bellowed, "You're a fucking disgusting pig! Useless trash! You're both filthy sinful garbage."

"Mmmm, I know, Mommy," Laurie groaned in a voice dripping heavy with sex, "I know I am and I love it. Do you love it Daddy?"

"Every. Fucking. Second!" he panted behind her, sweat visible on his well toned body.

"We love it Mommy. And I love that you are watching us. I think you like watching us. Don't you, Mommy?"

"Stop it," Laurie begged, "Don't say such horrible things."

"Look at you...you can't stop staring at us...at my tits...the little heart above the cunt your husband is so deep in right now."

"Not....not true," Laurie whispered unsteadily.

"Yes, it is Mommy. Is it making you wet, Mommy? Are you soaking your panties watching Daddy use his little girl's body for his own pleasure?"

"N...no...never." Paige's mom eyes seemed to go unfocused and distant, her voice spacey.

"He's just using my pussy, Mommy."

"She's...she's your daughter."

"I know, Laurie," he gasped, feeling Paige's nails as they dragged across his sac, "I know and I don't care."

"You don't care, Daddy?" Paige pouted, looking over her shoulder.

"Oh god," he groaned, catching the look of lust in his daughter's eyes, "I do care, baby girl. I do care, Laurie."

"Then...then why?" Laurie whispered. Paige smiled and she noted her mother's nipples had gone so rigid they were visible through her bra and her shirt.

"Because it makes it fucking better," he growled, teeth gritted, "I love that this naughty tight slut I'm fucking is my little girl. It's soooooo wrong, Laurie. Soooooooo fucking wrong."

"Mommy....mommy...he's hurting me Mommy. He's so rough with me."

In her fogged mind, Laurie could still somewhat understand she should help her daughter. "What....what can I do?" she asked, dizzy.

"He needs to cum, Mommy. He's so close. Will you help me make him cum?"

"Pa—Paige..I—"

"Just touch yourself, Mommy. I know you're wet. I know I turn you on. I've caught you staring down my shirt... "accidentally" walking into my bedroom while I was changing... you want to fuck me, too, don't you?"

"Paige, please don't..." Laurie weakly protested as she absentmindedly unbuttoned her suit jacket and unlatched her skirt.

"It's okay," Paige reassured, "I want you to. Look at me, Mommy. Look at your little girl get fucked."

"Pa—Pa—Paige," her mother stuttered, jacket falling to the floor, shirt open to exposed his bra clad tits, left hand sliding into her panties.

"Shh, Mom, go ahead. Make yourself cum. Finger fuck yourself while you imagine it's my fingers inside you."

Laurie curved her fingers into herself, two, then three, and pushed the flat of her palm against her clit. She felt powerless to not do as bidden.

"There you go, Mommy. That's a naughty parent. Don't you wish it was really my fingers inside you?"

Laurie said nothing, only intensified her masturbating. Before long, her knees buckled with pleasure and she allowed herself to fall to the floor, hand still shoved lewdly in her underwear. She writhed on the floor, eyes never leaving the scene before her.

"God, she's right," Eric whispered, judgment oozing out of each word, "You really do want to fuck her, don't you, Laurie. She seduced me, but you've been fantasizing about her long before this, haven't you?"

"Noooooo," she moaned, her other hand now playing with her tits.

Paige pushed her mother on the issue, "I think you have, Mommy. I think you think about tasting your little girl all the time. I bet you smell my panties when no one's home. I bet you suck on them while you get off, don't you?"

Laurie only moaned and groaned in response, eyes rolling up to the sky. Eric and his daughter laughed at what they felt was confirmation of Laurie's perversions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Wiring
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds