Bailey My Baby

"Yeah, baby." I coo, touching her face. "You feel so good."

The hot, sticky feeling of our pussies rubbing together was better than any sensation I had ever felt. The delicious joy of taking this married woman, marking her and making her mine.

"I'm cumming!" Bailey cries.

"Me too, baby! I'm cumming with your pussy!"

We melt into one another, our bodies weak and sated. I hold onto her, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face in her neck.

This time, reality hits me. We only have three weeks until my father comes home. I nuzzle into her neck, trying to forget him. I've already begun to fall hard for this Disney princess.

In three weeks?

I may just fall in love with her.

Her hand clutches my hand. "We'll figure it out." She coos softly.

I reach up and kiss her, soft and warm. "Ok, baby. Ok."

She smiles so sweetly at me. "I can't believe how much I want you. I've never felt this...this sort of passion before."

I kiss her, and hard. I want to swallow her, devour her. I feel her kiss back, just as hard and wild, wanting me as much as I wanted her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Bailey My Baby
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds