• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Baiting the Beast

Baiting the Beast

Sierra was a blend of human and wolf; while her body was human, she had wolf ears standing erect a few inches above her human ears, and below her hair line, a small trail of fur led down to the base of her spine, where it ended with a tail.

Veryl, on the other hand, was not human, but like Sierra, he had dog ears and a tail. Unlike Sierra, he could change his appearance to appear completely human, just one of the many advantages of being demonic.

He'd been invited into their property, the Underground. It had been, at one point, a bomb shelter, but they had dug deeper, made it into a fully functioning home for the many genetically enhanced animal people that now resided in the city. Business wrapped up neatly, he had free time, and he intended to talk more with the strange wolf-woman.

Her hair was colored in brown, tan and grey streaks, not unnaturally. She was a human blended with an Arabian wolf, and her eyes were a deep hazel.

"Can I ask you some questions?" He asked as he approached. She wore a loose tank top and shorts, with the back cut down for her tail. They were in the gym, and she looked beautiful, her hair a little wild. She smiled at him, her teeth sharp, and breathed in. Immediately he could scent it too; she had scented his arousal, and had responded.

"Absolutely." She said, and looked around. "Let's go somewhere more private, then?"

She led him to her room, which was a simple one. Just a desk, a wardrobe and a bed; as soon as the door closed behind him, she shoved him against it and kissed him, fiercely. Her teeth nipped at his lip and he gasped. He'd meant to be the aggressor, but she'd certainly jumped into that role.

He shoved her away and snarled. She grinned back at him, or perhaps she was baring her teeth at him, he wasn't sure. He stepped forward, reached out, intending to grab her. She let him, then slid her hand along his arm, kissed him gently and managed to get one leg tangled in his enough to shove him to the ground while he was distracted. She giggled and dropped to her knees on either side of him, straddling him. She growled and he realized he might have underestimated her. He'd forgotten that while not as strong as a demon, she was certainly stronger than a human.

He shoved at her, managed to roll on top of her and put a hand to her throat, holding her down. With his other hand, he gripped the front of her shirt and ripped it completely off, tossing it aside. Bared to him, she showed no sign of shyness. Instead, he felt a sudden pain in his hip and fell to the side. She'd kicked him.

He was more than interested by this point, he was elated. She was a challenge, and unlike most challenges, he could see no clear winner; on one hand, he had strength, but on the other, she was determined and had the training to take him on.

She ripped his pants open and reached down, massaging him over his undershorts. He sucked in a breath, shocked at her daring. She certainly wasn't shy. She gripped his length in her hand and stroked him, kissed and nipped at his throat and chest, then made her way down.

She did not suck him, as he expected her to. She licked once, at the tip, then laughed at his excitement and straightened.

He reminded himself that he was not only male, he was a demon, and he was more powerful than her. He grabbed her wrist and sat up, stopping her teasing of him. She raised her eyebrows, seemingly pleasantly surprised. He put his hands on her hips, kissed her gently, and then shoved her back, on the bed. She fell on her back, he followed and she kicked him back, then rolled to her hands and knees, her tail held low, the tip waving in the air.

So, she wanted to be rough. He smirked and came at her, one hand going to her throat and simply throwing her on her back again, and then he was on her; pinning her to the bed. He bit her throat as one hand caught and held her wrists above her head, the other caressing it's way down her flat stomach to slip under her shorts, and then her underthings. He dipped a finger into her, touching her clit, pleased to find it wet and slick. She moaned as a single finger slipped inside, and he growled. He grabbed one side of her shorts, yanked her over on her stomach and ripped her bare, so her ass was exposed. She let out a tiny scream of shock and he slapped it sharply, making her gasp. He positioned himself over her, his legs holding hers down as she squirmed. He slid a hand down again, over her buttocks, savoring the smooth skin there, then pushed two fingers into her. At first, he moved slowly, stroking her, but then he sped up, thrusting his two fingers into her, then adding another; soon he was fucking her with four fingers while she screamed in pleasure, wriggling to let him reach each piece of her, the most exquisite and sensitive parts.

He'd lost focus. While he was enjoying the noises she made, she noticed he wasn't holding her as tight as he should be. She elbowed him, nearly knocking him out. He fell to his side, completely flabbergasted at her sucker punch, but she didn't hesitate. She was atop of him and giggling again at her success.

Irritated at the loss of control, he growled at her, but she only seemed to take this as a challenge. She didn't even bother to guide his cock, instead positioning herself very well and lowering herself on him, her warmth and wetness surrounding him. He moved and her insides gripped at him, making him moan. She moved quickly, and while at first he thought to buck her off, she quickly disabused him of that notion. She let her tongue tangle with his, and he tried to remind himself he was the alpha.

She threw her head back, moaning, her long hair brushing his chest, tickling as she moved on him, and he found himself nearly losing control and his cock throbbed within her. Fire suddenly flared to life around them in a large circle, a side effect of his magic, and while she initially she slowed, it seemed clear that it was not normal and he was unafraid. She laughed again and dragged her nails down his chest. He grunted at the pain and rolled her off him while she was looking at the flames, making sure she ended up on her hands and knees again, and thrust into her. She tried to nearly backhand him and he slapped her, hard, and he could tell he'd dazed her. He saw blood on the bed, a few drops bright against the faded sheet and worried that perhaps he'd been too rough, but she moved against him even faster, shoving herself against him.

He grabbed her hips again, dug his claws in her flesh and pounded into her. She snarled when he slowed down, and he looked at her in exasperation. How far did she want him to go?!

He shoved her knees apart with his own and found her clit with his fingers as his cock was buried deep within her, then yanked her up, his fist buried in her hair and yanked her head back. He felt her clench around him as her body tightened in orgasm, and he let her go, let her drop on her face to the bed. She shuddered and looked up at him with hot, fevered eyes.

Veryl felt heat flood him, pleasure at seeing her so vulnerable, until he saw her small smile. Realization hit him a second before she did, yanking him down on top of her. He caught her wrists before she could do anything too wild. She looked like she would, too.

She realized that he was going to keep going and lay under him, docile for the moment, and he lifted one leg and shoved into her. He caught her ankle in one hand, held her other thigh down and spread her wide, the better to go even deeper, and she let out a wild howl as he felt himself approaching the limit himself. She reached for him and he let her pull herself up by his shoulders, letting her ride him as she pleased. Blood dripped from the shallow scratches he'd made on her hips earlier, and the smell was hot, spicy, dripping with her heat in every way.

"Give it to me..." She murmured, and her eyes widened, intense. Looking into them, he felt as if her insides were milking him, and he couldn't hold back; his grip tightened and he slammed as deep as he could into her. He felt her wetness dripping down his cock and onto his thighs as he joined her in completion.

He let go and she fell on the bed, breathing hard, pleased. He leaned on the wall, watching her as she curled into a pleased, warm ball, her tail thumping on the bed a few times.

"What..." he wasn't sure what he was hoping to ask. What happened? What was she? Or maybe, what did she do to him, because he was enchanted by her. He knew she hadn't any magic of her own, so a thought occurred to him, one that seemed to fit; instant attraction, wild heat, his magic literally trapping them in place...

He had just run into his soul mate, and literally fucked her senseless. Well, until he was senseless; she was moving, getting on all fours, and looking at him as if he was a steak.

"Fifteen minute break?" He asked, rather hopelessly, but it seemed like a lost cause.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Baiting the Beast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds