• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Balance
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Balance

When she went outside, John was in a rocker on his front porch casually picking notes to thread together. The scent of ozone was heavy in the air promising rain later on. Barbara walked over to John's front porch and sat in his swing watching John play. She leaned forward and took the ice cold longneck bottle and took a swig from John's beer.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you today." he quietly spoke.

"No, John, never apologize for loving someone." Barbara replied.

She continued to watch and appreciate his playing as the neighbors once again came out to listen to his music.

"Do you want to hear how it came out?" Barbara asked.

A fleeting smile came out on John's face, "I already got word from Linda."

"I should never allowed her to get a cellphone after Richard cutoff our service." she joked, "You know, you lied to me."

The implication caused John to stop playing and turn to look at Barbara.

"How?" he inquired.

"You promised me I would not lose my house. Turns out I already did and didn't even know it."

A sly grin came to his face, "Barbara, did you really think I was going to keep your house?" Once, the divorce is final, I will deed the house back to you and you will find the sum of four millions dollars in your bank account. But, last time I checked the amount was closer to five millions.

"How did you and mom get away with this?"

"Once I moved here, I became good friends with your mom. She helped me find ways to channel my grief over Morgan. She was forever talking about you. She was so proud of you, but, she was worried about you marrying Richard. She complained how it was too late to get the two of you to sign a pre nuptial agreement. When she died, you would be at his mercy."

John stopped and took a swig of beer and then continued.

"One day, she came in and asked for a favor. She asked if I would buy her house. I was upset that I was losing her as a neighbor and I told her so. She told me what she had planned was to make sure Richard never got his hands on her house or her estate. We would enter into a transaction, where I would, in fact, buy the house and pay her four millions dollars.

As the Circuit Clerk, she was responsible for keeping all the records up to date. She would skip a line in the land registry book and skip on the sequence of numbers of each title being recorded. After a couple of weeks, she would go back and retroactively record the warranty deed and file it buried under all the other transactions. She did the same thing in the computer records. That is why no one ever noticed, even as you probated her estate. For all purposes, she still owned her home.

As for the four million dollars, she withdrew it in cash, so there would be no paper trail and gave it to me to invest for her. That way, Richard would never find any money linking me and her."

Barbara, sat contemplating all the details her mother went through to find a way to save her house. If she hadn't had the gift of being able to create a plan, Barbara, could very well have been homeless today. What would she have done, if John hadn't been where he was so many times.

"When you were up there telling us how you were just taking all those steps....just to get back to the woman you love. All the steps you took when you got back to keep her love... I was thinking how I wished I had your courage."

John looked at her, "Barbara, you do have that courage. You have been fighting against the odds and you've faced everything head on. You've taken every step you needed to take."

Barbara stared at John and quietly said, "No, I need to take one more step."

She stood up and reached her hands out to John. When she got him to take his hands into hers, she pulled upward, indicating that she wanted him to stand up. Then she led him into his house, up the stairs, into his bedroom. There she softly kissed his lips and afterward softly traced the path of her kiss with her finger against his lips.

Then another kiss followed. She broke it off and looked at him as she caressed his face. She leaned in for another kiss, stepping toward him, joining her body against his. Now John's arms reached around her enfolding her. Making sure she would not escape. Barbara wasn't interested in trying to escape as John held her tightly against him.

She moaned as he slid his tongue against her lips, dancing around, inviting Barbara's tongue to join. Which she did as the tongues play with each other. John broke off the kiss and moved to capture Barbara's earlobe with his teeth. She gasped as the electrical stimulation went through her body. His mouth moved southward, nuzzling her jaw, lightly nibbling on her vulnerable neck. Her hands moved against his back, softly massaging him. He moved back toward her mouth and captured a kiss from her as he forced his tongue into her. Barbara could feel his hard erection against her, and she signaled her pleasure, by gripping his ass and grinding her pussy against him.

The foreplay escalated as his hands explored her body. Tracing her measurements as he relished each new discovery made. Then his fingers were on the straps of the sundress as he moved the straps off her shoulders, and the dress slid down to the floor.

Barbara was pleased with the look of lust on his face as he moved to hold her again. His powerful talented hands rubbed against her tits and he gently pinched her nipples. That elicited a groan from Barbara as he sunk to kiss the exquisite nipples standing erect. Sucking and biting them as Barbara cradled his head to her. Running her fingers through his hair, calling his name.

Her overexcited loins began secreting to accommodate the organ that would be merging into her soon. The aroma wafted in the air and John subliminally picked up on it. He moved to his knees in surrender to his passion and probed her panties with his tongue. Her moans encouraged him on as he moved the panties to join the discarded dress.

Barbara had expected John to continue his slow methodical conquest, but, he surprised her as he drove his face deep in her pussy and slid his tongue against her clitoris. It was a welcomed surprise as she fell across the bed to enjoy the talented invader. Seconds after seconds, she built her release, until it erupted throughout her body.

The tremors continued to shake her as John continued to explore her vagina with his mouth. Barbara interlocked her hands with John as she came again. Still John showed no sign of stopping as he began to lightly nibble on her throbbing clitoris. That triggered her third climax as her body thrashed against his face.

He remained there lightly kissing all around as he sat up and removed his shirt and pants. Barbara reached for his hard organ to return the favor of oral stimulation when he stopped her. Just as nature had hardwired the elk, so had it hardwired John.

The only goal he had was to sink his cock into her warm pussy. He rolled her to her back and moved his dick against her slick lips. Then slowly he drove in filling her with his girth. She gasped in surprise as her body adjusted to him.

Then minutely, he began to rock forward slowly increasing the tempo. Barbara legs cradled against him as he stroked into her. He kissed her as she whispered endearments to him. Onward he rode closer to climax as their bodies now glisten with the sheen of sweat on this summer night. Barbara could tell she was close to another orgasm and she urged John to join her. Hearing her request, he began driving deep and hard into her and they mutually built up.

Then she was screaming, scratching his back, legs kicking out as he erupted into her. The sperm drove deep in four powerful streams into her womb seeking an egg to fertilize. John was busy caressing her body as she relaxed in the warm glow.

Within an hour, he was erect again and shifted her body into doggy position. Once again his dick slid into her inviting pussy as he gripped her hips and began fucking her, minute after minute, his body slammed into her as he power fucked her.

Then once again he drove deep into her as his cock deposited more of his cum in her. He collapsed into her and then carefully moved her on top of him. Barbara placed her head on his torso and passed the time listening to his heartbeat, as her hand rubbed against the scar of the old wound. And she allowed the time to drift away as they listened to the hiss of the rain.

"You know it is already the Fourth." she addressed the quiet room. She felt his body brace and then relax into a sigh.

"I can't compete against a ghost, John. It isn't fair to you, or me, or Morgan. She loved you for what you are, and so do I. I owe you so much, John, most of all for showing me what life can be again. If I can only have one little piece of your heart, that will be enough for me. Just remember that I love you, as you love Morgan. I don't care if you spend your life loving her as long as you love me just a little bit. So mourn the woman that you love today and tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you.

She got out of bed and silently dressed and left, all the while knowing that John was watching her.

The Fourth rose on a glorious morning and Barbara sat on her porch watching her daughter supervise the activities of the group in her yard. Linda had volunteered to be a nurse's aide at Warrenton General Hospital. In that capacity, she offered the childrens' ward the use of the house for the holiday. Now she was busy directing the doctors and nurses as they set everything up for the children's and their families. Little patients sought her out to kiss her in gratitude for making this a pleasant day. Adults smiled and hugged her for making their child happy.

Another duty that Linda undertook was to be the guardian at the gate. Whenever a member of the Society sought to gain access, Linda would meet them and let them know they were not welcomed. Several times, the member would try to catch Barbara's eye in an effort to overrule Linda. Barbara would just stare through them until they left in defeat.

As expected, there was no sign of John Dupree as the day wore on.

Then like a bad dream, her now ex husband Richard was at the gate arguing with Linda to gain access to Barbara. Barbara yelled to Linda and nodded her head to allow her father entry. Reluctantly, Linda stepped aside for her father as he wore a nervous grin approaching her.

Richard began a long rambling mea culpa, which Barbara was vaguely listening to. She suspected that at the end of it would be a plea to allow him to come home. She was sure that once Kim realized she would not be owning a mansion, that she ended her relationship with Richard. She just hoped he would hurry up and finish so she could say no and get it over with, but still he droned on and on.

Then a movement caught her eyes. She focused on John's front porch and gasped as John Dupree stepped out in public on the Fourth of July for the first time in ten years. People began to notice and they informed an ever growing number to divert their attention to John Dupree.

John Dupree solely focused his attention on Barbara Ferrell, tracking her every move. Barbara got up, ignoring her ex husband and made her way through her yard toward John.

It was all a matter of balance, she thought. Maybe the Beatles were right when they sang that in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Perhaps one day, that magnificent elk would lose to a hunter, or predator, or even a car; but now, he lived, and he would do so on his terms. She had no idea how much time was allotted to her or what the future held, but, she was adamant that she would spend the rest of her life loving one man as she continued walking.

The nearby crowd grew silent as she walked up John Dupree's steps on to his front porch and stopping just out of arm's reach from one another. She stared into his green eyes, looking at her in lust, in anticipation, in love. The vulnerability of his soul as he waited on Barbara. She knew her eyes were giving the same signals.

She continued to gaze at him with every bit of love she had, still just out of his grasp.

And then...she took one more step.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Balance
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds