• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Balling Vanna and Marie

Balling Vanna and Marie

12

From the author

I am Jack Vitale, writer of erotic fiction. My work is hot and graphic. Like all my stories, these erotic tales featuring celebrities and characters taken from television and movies, are by no means true. They are fictional fantasies from a mind so lurid, no one is off bounds. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. By no means did we intend any disrespect for the ladies engaged in lurid sex and speaking obscenely. Hopefully, all those women will enjoy the naughty story we've written especially for them.

* * *

In my job as a cameraman at major television network, I get to meet many well-known celebrities. On some days, it's not unusual for me to run into the likes of Vanna White, Marie Osmond or even Katie Couric in the course of performing my duties. On other days, it could be Meredith Veiera or Christina Ferrare who work before my camera, even Alex Trebek or Pat Sajak. Although to be perfectly honest, it's not the male stars who interest me.

Being a very horny thirty year old single guy, I much prefer seeing the older ladies, lovely women who despite their fifty plus ages, remain as lovely as ever. They're all still trim and shapely, and they all still possess a sex appeal that can easily bring about an erection for any man. On more than one occasion, Ms. White and Ms. Osmond have gotten the camera man stiff merely by appearing before his lens. In fact, so have Ms. Ferrare and Ms. Veiera, not to mention, the vibrant Ms. Couric.

This story, however, isn't about any of these ladies. Their stories are for another time. This one's solely about what happened the day the camera man ran into the still gorgeous Vanna White at the mall.

When we met at JC Penney's, the lady who turns letter for a living said she was tired of Christmas shopping and needed a drink to unwind and relax. When I suggested a local cocktail lounge, she balked at the idea, saying it wasn't a good idea because of her celebrity status. More than likely, she'd be recognized and we'd be pestered by autograph seekers, something she wasn't in the mood to deal with.just

"I usually love giving my autograph but not this time. I could really use a break."

My next move was to invite her to my nearby apartment, but I really expected her to say no. Hey! She was the celebrated Vanna White and I was a lowly camera man. There was no logical reason for her to say yes. Guess what?

"Sure! Why not?"

My apartment was ten minutes from the mall, so we drove there in one car in record time. I didn't know it yet, but the lady who turns letters for a living, wanted much more than a cocktail with the lowly camera man, a younger man who always lusted for her still nice, fifty-eight year old body.

This became readily apparent right after I brought her a second drink. While sitting on the couch, she took one sip on it, placed the glass on the table and moved closer.

"I'm so glad I ran into you, Jack. I've been eying you for some time now."

"Oh?" I asked while sitting next to her.

"Yes! And I think you're been eying me as well, and I don't mean through your camera. You've been sneaking peeks at me when you thought I wasn't watching."

I couldn't deny it. "You're right, Ms. White! I'm sorry! You'r very nice to look at. I didn't think it would bother you."

"Who said it bothers me?"she asked as her arm came onto the back of the couch and she leaned against me. "I just said I saw you looking at me. Does that mean you like me as much as I like you?"

"I'm not sure. How much do you like me?"

How much? Here's how. Her wet lips tasted extremely nice, her meaty tongue even nicer as it wrapped around my tongue and she sucked it into her mouth. If there was any doubt what this woman wanted, it was erased after just a few minutes of our heated passionate kissing.

This older woman could tongue kiss like no woman I'd ever met. Her mouth literally sucked on mine, making me fantasize of what a blowjob from her would be like. We kissed like that a good ten minutes before coming up for air.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That was unreal!"

"Why? I already said I liked you. Why shouldn't we kiss like we mean it?"

"Because I thought you were married. That's why!" I admitted.

"Not anymore!" she said while standing. "Make me another drink while I use the bathroom. When I come back I'll tell you all my fantasies."

As she walked back into the living room, I was waiting for her. Instead of sitting, she stood with her back to me. Her fine ass looked terrific in the too tight jeans. I couldn't resist the temptation to rub my cock on her fine ass, so I didn't. Nor could I stop myself from grabbing a nice tit with one hand and her pussy with the other.

When I moved behind Vanna, she leaned back against me, her soft ass pressing hard against my cock. When she started rubbing her butt against my erection, I reached under her arms and took hold of a tit with one hand and her cunt with the other. Amazingly, the older lady didn't mind my boldness one bit. In fact, she liked it. "Mmm, that's nice!"

The touching of her breasts and pussy through her clothing was merely the beginning. Before she left that day, the two of us would be doing a lot more than rubbing and touching. Clearly, America's sweetheart, had come to my apartment for one reason only and that was to come.

"Oooohh, I like that, Jack! I just love you touching my hot pussy!"

"In that case lady, I assume you won't mind me doing this either!"

What I meant was the unzipping of her jeans and the insertion of my hand inside her tight pants. Needless to say, the hot Vanna didn't mind that bold move either.

In fact, the hot older honey loved my hand rubbing her hot pussy right through her wet panties. She loved it so much Vanna turned her head towards mine and kissed my mouth. Needless to say, I loved that too. Her wet lips and meaty tongue inside my mouth while I fingered her hot cunt thoroughly insured my happiness.

Who would have figured that a day of Christmas shopping at the mall would lead to such incredibly hot passion with the world's most famous blonde? And to think, our hot passion had only just begun.

As my fingers rubbed her juice-soaked panties, hot Vanna turned her head and kissed my mouth again. The attack of the killer tongue was exactly the same, only this time I was playing with a puffed up clit and the lady's juicy cunt lips.

If it were possible, this made her kisses even more passionate, and my thoughts of that blowjob even more intense. Her fucking tongue was so damn aggressive I couldn't wait to have the former married woman and the hostess of America's show, sucking on my cock. That, however, would have to wait cause it was fucking time.

She stopped kissing. "I want it, Jack! Give me your cock and fuck me!"

"Oh, I will baby! I sure will!"

So, with more anxiety than I ever had in my life, I, literally threw her down onto the bed and grabbed the lining of her jeans. Suddenly, I had them around her nice soft ass and was pulling them down her long shapely legs.

"Oh, I'll fuck you all right, Vanna baby!" I said while taking off her sneakers and pants all at the same time.

Hot Vanna moved things along by opening her blouse, then her bra. She was obviously as anxious as me, showing me her real nice tits while I grabbed for her panties. All of a sudden, they too were off her body and those thin, but shapely legs were spread wide open for me.

"Come on, Jack! Stick it in me! Fuck me, baby! Give me your cock!"

Say no more. I pounced on her almost instantly. My hands grasped her face cheeks and I kissed her mouth. As her meaty tongue surged into my mouth, my cock surged into hot Vanna White's pussy.

The walls of her juicy cunt caressed my prick as her meaty thighs caressed my body. It slithered in and out of her as we fucked intensely, her ass lifting and bouncing with each thrust of my body.

Hot Vanna took and hot Vanna gave. Fucking this very hot woman was exactly as expected. My only regret was that we hadn't done it sooner. I could only hope we'd get to do it again.

With women of her ilk, you just never know. She was into it then. How she'd feel weeks or months later I didn't know. What I did know was how she felt right then, and this lady obviously felt like fucking.

"I'm coming, baby! Give it to me!" she cried out with her lower body pulsating around my cock. "Don't stop fucking me!"

So, I held her arms back behind her head and watched her moving belly jerking fiercely as it exploded. Hot Vanna White was coming and so was I.

It was over.

The incredible fuck may have been over, but sex with this extraordinarily hot woman was far from finished. We'd just enjoyed incredibly hot intercourse; her hot cunt had given all its juices, and my cock had filled that same hot cunt with mine. Both of us were thoroughly satisfied. Whatever we did from then on could never top what we'd just done.

Or so I thought.

Exhausted, I fell over onto the bed right next to her shaking body. My eyes closed and I savored every magical second of my incredible experience. I had no idea I was about to have another magical moment, one that would not only surpass the first, it would make me think I'd died and gone to Heaven.

I didn't even know she'd gotten up until I felt her warm body on top of mine, her tits pressed to my belly, her face and lips to my chest. I lifted my head to look at her.

She was looking at me while her tongue licked my nipples. Her eyes said Vanna's licking had only just begun. It was then my earlier thoughts of a blowjob quickly returned, filling my head with all kinds of happy fantasies.

She solidified those thoughts by moving her body further down along mine. Suddenly, she was licking my belly just above my pubes, teasing me while rubbing her big tits and juicy cunt on my body. My body tensed in anticipation. Her body moved further until her face hovered over my cock; she grasped it, then she spoke.

"Generally, I need to be married to the man to do this," she said as her tongue licked the base of my shaft and her fingers stoked its length. At the same time, she used her other hand to caress and play with my balls. "But, I like you a lot! You know that! Otherwise, I never would have fucked for you. And I certainly would never be doing this!"

She liked me, her lips liked me, and her killer tongue liked me. Oh, Lord did Hot Vanna White like me. While her delicious wet lips slid up and down my shaft, her long meaty tongue licked wherever it could reach. And trust me, Vanna's killer tongue reached every part of my cock from the base to the head, sending incredible sensations throughout my entire body.

And if that wasn't enough to have me come, having both her hands thrusting the cock between her lips was more than enough to do the trick. I didn't want to, but this incredible cocksucker gave me no other choice. So, I easily filled the mouth of America's sweetheart with my come.

We should have been finished, but we weren't. I shouldn't have gotten hard, but I did. Those wet lips and licking tongue made sure of it. She had me hard in no time and was already changing her position before I could say or do anything. The next thing I knew, the pussy I had fucked earlier was now hovering over my face.

It was definitely reciprocation time.

"Do you like me enough to eat me, Jack?"

"I love you, Ms. White! I'll eat you with a spoon!"

Meaning what I said, I grasped a hold of Ms. White's soft ass and pulled her bottom to my face. What I felt on my lips was her juicy wet cunt; what I felt surrounding my face was Hot Vanna's smooth inner thighs.

As I started licking her wetness, she started licking too, taking my cock back into her mouth for a blowjob that definitely outdid the first. This lady could suck like no one, especially when someone was sucking her at the same time. Let me explain.

My tongue explored wherever it could reach, from her swollen clitoris to the far reaches of her very juicy pussy. At the same time, several of my fingers explored too, finding both her cunt and ass holes very receptive to the twisting turning movements of my rotating digits.

In other words, I did to Vanna exactly what she did to me. I made her very excited, as well as very, very happy. The lady came as she sucked, licked as she came. It was a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful day of fucking with the celebrated Vanna White.

As good as it was, I figured sex with Vanna White was a one shot deal. She screwed for me on an impulse and in the heat of the moment. A second time seemed unrealistic and totally out of the question. The hot lady was Still a noted celebrity and I was Still a lowly camera man. Women of her ilk try to forget their affairs, not talk about them to a real close friend.

Or so I thought.

When I opened the door to my apartment, I knew right away that something was up. For one thing, I was looking at the beautiful Marie Osmond standing in my doorway. For another, the famous singer had a lustful smile on her face and was dressed in a short tight sexy dress.

"Hello!" I said in shock while looking over the voice of Nutri-system and seeing first hand that the diet program really works. The fifty-five year old woman was the mother of eight children, but you're never know it by looking at her. "You look gorgeous!"

Smiling, she moved past me an into my apartment. "Thank you!" she said before moving right up to me. "I know what you did with Vanna. She told me everything!"

"Everything?"

"Yes! Everything! And I must say, Jack! I'm jealous! I thought you and I were friends. I had no idea you'd pick Vanna before me. I'm crushed, Jack!"

After placing my hands on her hips, I pulled Ms. Osmond up against me. "You're married, Ms. Osmond! And Vanna isn't!" I said as my hands squeezed her hips and my cock gave her belly a soft, but very convincing rub.

"You can call me Marie, and at the moment, my husband and I are separated."

"I guess that changes things," I said as my hands moved to her soft ass and they squeezed her cheeks. As they did, her tits and belly rubbed hard against me.

"It sure does! I no longer have the stigma of a marriage hanging over me. I can screw whomever I want whenever I want."

Her mouth came against mine and she spoke no more. Stigma or not, another married woman was giving in to her feelings. The way it looked to me, Marie Osmond wanted to fuck for me just like Vanna White did. At least, that's what I thought as I went to work on the second of two horny celebrities.

With my tongue now deep inside her mouth, and my hands moving underneath her short dress, I dry humped the Nutri-system lady in the middle of the living room. The way it looked to me, this babe was hot, real hot.

"I want it! Oh, God! I want it!" Marie, the singer exclaimed after breaking her mouth from mine. "Are you gonna give it to me or are you just gonna rub me with it?"

"What do you think?"

Marie answered by grabbing for what she wanted. Suddenly, my cock was out and in Marie's eager hand. "Mmm, now I see what Vanna was all riled up about. You got some beautiful cock, Jack baby!"

I sure did, and I wasn't going to only rub Marie Osmond's hot cunt with it. This cunt was going to get it just like the other cunt got it. The only difference was, she got it in reverse order.

Without me telling her to do it, the celebrate singer dropped to her knees right in front of me, and before I knew what was happening, she swallowed the entire length of cock down her throat. I couldn't have been more pleased, albeit, surprised. "Jesus Christ, lady! What the fuck are you doin'?"

"I'm sucking your cock! What does it look like I'm doin'?"

"I wasn't expecting this so soon!

"I know! Uhmmmm, uhmmmmmm!"

Talk about enjoying a blowjob? Damn, Marie was good, even better than Vanna who was pretty good herself. Her tongue twirled and her lips glided as the head of my cock touched the back of her throat.

Before I knew what was happening, and before I could get my exploding cock out of her mouth, the fucking thing let go, filling Marie Osmond's hot mouth, throat and stomach. She'd sucked me dry before sucking me hard. After that, she stood up and started a slow striptease.

"You done, or are you ready for some real hot action?"

With one look at this gorgeous woman wearing only her bra and panties, I knew for sure I wasn't done having sex with her. Oh no, baby! Not by a long shot.

With hot women like Vanna White and Marie Osmond, a guy's never done if he can help it. You have to stay hard even if you have to keep from coming.

As I opened her bra and stared at her big beautiful tits, I thought of her blonde cohort. They both had similar breasts and nipples. As I moved her panties around her hips and they slid down her meaty legs to her feet, I continued thinking of Vanna in the raw. Naked, the two celebs resembled each other in body.

When Marie kissed me and gave me her long meaty tongue, it wasn't hard comparing the two. They tongue-kissed and sucked cock in an almost identical manner. Surely, fucking Marie Osmond would be much like fucking Vanna White. Once that started, I knew their similarities could only lead to the one inevitable conclusion. I needed to fuck them both at the same place, on the same day, and at the same time.

As the walls of her juicy cunt engulfed my cock, and Marie's legs and arms surrounded me, I envisioned the ultimate threeway. I saw myself doing the two television stars at the same time, pleasing both with my cock and tongue while the two hotties pleased me by pleasing each other's pussies.

At least that's what I thought as my cock moved in and out of one cunt. I not only wanted to fuck both Marie and Vanna together. I wanted Marie and Vanna eating each other. How hot would that be? Even hotter if I could video tape the event.

That alone had me coming as Marie came from my pounding cock. After that, there were no more thoughts, just goodbyes as Marie got dressed and left. She said she wouldn't be back. She said her slip was a one-time thing, and that married women weren't supposed to have sex with other men, especially a co-worker.

Sure they're not.

It took over a month, but the inevitable phone call finally came. A very horny Marie had changed her mind. She'd slip again that very night. The stage was set for phase one. A phone call by me set up phase two. Vanna was reluctant at first, but ultimately gave in to my words of persuasion.

She'd come that night too.

Marie arrived at 8:30. By nine o'clock, we were in bed with my cock buried deep inside her more-than-willing pussy. There was no guilt talk. There was no talk of a married woman cheating. There was only a man and a woman engaged in very hot fucking. Right or wrong, she was there because she wanted to be there.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" the older babe told the younger guy and he obliged. He already knew her second slip wouldn't be her last. The hot cunt will definitely be coming for more. She was hooked and would do whatever I wanted.

What I wanted was what I said earlier. Hot Marie didn't know this as she came. Even as she sucked my cock right after, she still wasn't aware of what she'd be sucking on before this night ended. Only I knew and I wasn't saying just yet.

Both the celebrities would find out soon enough. But before they do, one would be left alone while I greeted the other at the door. Marie wasn't happy with the interruption.

"Tell them to go away," she said when I left her to answer the door.

When I didn't return right away, she got impatient and walked out into the living room. What she saw then was a half dressed Vanna kneeling on the floor right in front of me. My cock had switched mouths, much to the consternation of one unhappy lady.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Balling Vanna and Marie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds