• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ballsy Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ballsy Secretary

"This is making me so hot," Ms. Lilly said huskily. "I'm gonna cum soon. Your fuck stick is so huge, Dear." Ms. Lilly writhed as she fucked three fingers in and out of her pussy, "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

I grabbed Arthur's hand and placed it on my right tit. He started to squeeze it in his palm without prompting and actually started to suck harder on my cock. I let him play with my tits while I held the back of his head and forced more of my shaft between his sweet lips. "I'm not sure anything on earth could feel better, Ms. Lilly. Arthur's... very good at this. I don't know how long I can last..." I moaned.

"Yes, Arthur does seem to have a knack for sucking your cock. Look at him go. He's never looked more at home then between your legsss.... mmmm.... oooh..." Ms. Lilly's voice trailed off mid-sentence. Then she screamed, "MMMmmmmmmmm... CUMMING!" I watched with fascination as her eyes just about rolled back in her head. Her fingers stayed buried deep in her hole as her legs twitched.

I looked down at Arthur and asked, "Ready to be fed? Straight from the source this time. Make sure you don't miss a drop... and fuck that feels GOOD!" My eyes shut as that glorious moment came. I held out as long as I could; focused completely on Arthur's wet sucking, and then my orgasm struck. With a moan, my strong legs shut around Arthur's head. He whimpered and swallowed hard with the first spurt; it shot hard against the back of his mouth. That shot was followed by another and another.

His lips stayed sealed around my cock while my big girl and big balls gave him every creamy, wonderful drop of jizm they had. I could feel his throat contract around the tip of my cock with every swallow. He swallowed and swallowed my seed until finally, once it felt like I'd pumped a gallon out, the last drops puddled on his tongue. My cock was a mess of semen and spit by the time he was through. I raised an eyebrow at him and he dutifully cleaned me up.

"Well, that was the most fun I've had in a long, long time." Ms. Lilly broke the silence. I laughed nervously, slipping my blouse back on. Ms. Lilly rearranged her clothes and we stood up, but Arthur stayed on the floor--almost in a daze. "Arthur, sweetie, why don't you go to your office and let the girls talk for a while," Ms. Lilly said. Arthur looked up at her, then at me. He had a few drops of cum sliding down his chin which I caught and placed in his mouth. He sucked on my finger, his eyes closing. If I didn't know any better, it seemed like Arthur was into this.

Ms. Lilly tapped her foot and Arthur scurried into his office. She motioned to my chair and I took a seat. She stayed standing and we stared at each other for a few seconds. It was sort of an awkward situation. She'd just watched a man suck my cock and I'd watched her finger fuck herself silly during it.

"I don't think you'll have a problem with Arthur from now on. Did you happen to catch the boner he was sporting while he blew you?" she smiled.

"No, I didn't. My eyes were kind of focused... elsewhere at the time."

"Were you looking at me?" she asked. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Ms. Lilly, why am I still working here? Why did you make Arthur suck my cock... swallow my load? What I did, feeding Arthur my ejaculate this past month--it was... unprofessional, to say the least." I looked down at my lap as I spoke. My big girl was just beginning to go soft. She knew a damn good blow job when she got one.

"I was very disappointed to learn that Arthur had dismissed you, but then when I learned for what reason. Dear, I had no idea you were a shemale. Or transsexual, do you prefer that term? You're so beautiful. It didn't seem possible until I saw it." Ms. Lilly paused. She bit her bottom lip and then continued, "I went on a vacation last year to Brazil. I went for the sun and the beach. I didn't know I'd find a woman, a shemale there. It was just a fling, but she brought me more pleasure in four days then men ever had."

"Oh..."

"Arthur will do anything you want him to. I knew he had a submissive side. He's in the position he belongs." Ms. Lilly got up from the chair and strutted over to me, she climbed in my lap and rubbed her firm butt over my erection. "You're hard already. I thought it was a myth... that shemales could 'go' all night. Then I met one. Now I've met another, wouldn't you say?" Ms. Lilly's lips slowly pressed against mine. She kissed and I kissed back; as we did so, her tongue slithered into my mouth and prodded mine.

When our lips finally parted, she spoke, "Tell me you're okay with this."

I ran my hands gently over the small of her back and answered, "I've never done this with a girl before."

"There's a first," Ms. Lilly gave my lips a playful peck, "time for everything."

I nodded my head, but just then--Ms. Lilly's cell rang. She pulled it out then looked up at me, "I suppose we shouldn't start this here. Ask my secretary for my address, I'd love for you to stop by tonight, Dear." Ms. Lilly raised from my lap and walked out of the room with her phone to her ear. I sat for a minute and processed everything that had happened in the last half hour. After rearranging my big girl, I tentatively knocked on Arthur's office door.

"Come in," offered a weak voice.

The door creaked as it opened. Arthur was sitting on his desk and looking at his computer. He'd cleaned up a bit. It looked as if nothing had happened. But as I walked closer, I could tell his eyes were red.

"How did you know?" he nearly cried.

"Erm, know what?"

"That I'd become addicted to that stuff you've been feeding me." He looked up at me, then dropped his head on his desk.

I stepped closer and ran my hand through his hair. "I didn't. I mean I don't. You are... addicted to it?"

"You must think I'm really stupid. I knew after my first breakfast shake that it was semen. I knew it came from you too. Why do you think I am the way I am? I didn't want to get too close or else..."

"Or else what?" I asked, kneeling next to him.

"I'd get attached to you and mess everything up. T-girls have always been kind of a fantasy," he confessed. "and you're the smartest, prettiest girl I've ever met. It would be... bad for our working relationship."

I giggled as we stared at one another. "Shemales seem to be very popular in this office, huh."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing," I answered.

I finally had the reason for why he had been so distant; so inattentive. I wanted to be angry at him. I could have been having my cock sucked real good like this every day for the past year! But as I looked at him, and his cute little face, I wasn't angry. I was horny. My lips mashed against his and we kissed. I surprised him by undoing his pants. His cock was around five or six inches long. I dropped my head to his lap and inhaled it in one quick motion.

"Holy shit...!" he groaned.

"Mmghmmghm," I replied--it sounded more sophisticated in my head.

My eyes glanced up at his face. I could tell he wasn't used to this kind of treatment. He hadn't had a date in the entire time I'd known him. Arthur was a shy man. I remembered that while I sucked him and used it as motivation to give him my most thorough, loving sucking. I bobbed my head along the entire length of his dick. He wasn't large, but his cock had a nice, warm feel to it. I liked it when the ridge scraped across the roof of my mouth. Arthur seemed to like that too. From his moans, I could tell he also liked when my tongue did somersaults on the head of his cock. Then again, who wouldn't like that?

"I can't believe that we're... you're... Sandra, I'm sorry--I need to cum... This is the best feeling I've ever... fuck." he whimpered.

I doubled my efforts. My lips enveloped his entire length and then I sucked as hard as I could on it. I could hear feminine moaning and it took me a moment to realize that was me. I did enjoy giving blow jobs. Getting them was better, but Arthur would doing a lot of that. Returning the favor was the least I could do.

His hands wound in my long hair. Arthur's cock swelled bigger and I knew he was close. My tongue did another lap around his cock and Arthur croaked out, "CUMMING! CUMMING!"

His cock started to spit cum. I gathered it in my mouth, continuing to tease him with my tongue. When his dick finally popped free, I opened my mouth and showed him his cum, then gave a loud swallow. He'd guzzled down gallons of my sticky girl syrup over the past month, swallowing a mouthful was a bit of repayment. Again, the least I could do. It tasted quite tangy a little sweet. I thought about sucking out another load, but then I figured he shouldn't get too used to it. Maybe tomorrow he'd earn another blow job.

"That was unreal," Arthur panted. "I never thought in a million years that you'd do that after everything that's happened. Ms. Lilly made it pretty clear that I'm kinda to be your, well..."

"My bitch," I said with a mischievous grin.

Arthur offered to suck me off again. I reluctantly declined. I was determined to go to Ms. Lilly's home tonight. I had a feeling that I better have full balls when I did. I called Ms. Lilly's secretary and got the address. Since Ms. Lilly didn't say I couldn't, I invited Arthur to join me there.

We had a quick dinner first and then I strolled back to my apartment and took a shower. I grabbed some fresh clothes next and applied some lipstick. Neither of us were sure what to expect as we drove to the address and found Ms. Lilly's house. Her neighborhood was pretty secluded. We drove up to a big white gate with the correct address. It opened as we got closer and I drove through.

Now this was a swanky place. Although it doesn't take much to impress me given that I live in a one-bedroom apartment with noisy neighbors who constantly fight one moment and then fuck the next. Ms. Lilly had a long driveway which curved at the bottom of stone stairs that led to a big, grey and white mansion. I got the impression that Arthur was a little intimidated; I had to practically rip him from the front seat of my car.

We knocked on the door and a sharply-dressed man opened it. "Here to see the master?" he said in a British accent.

"Umm... I think so. Ms. Lilly?"

"This way please; she's been expecting you." The man turned and led us through the house.

Each room was more gorgeous than the last. We stopped outside a door which the man opened for us. The room was a bedroom. It had mirrors on the walls and ceiling. A big, luxurious bed sat in the middle of the room. He ushered us over to the bed and then explained that he'd notify Ms. Lilly, then he left the room.

"Are you sure I'm supposed to be here, Sandra?" Arthur asked apprehensively.

"Sure. Why not? Of course you are."

The door swung open and Ms. Lilly, dressed in a tiny nightie walked in. "What is he doing here?"

"I, uhhh, I invited him," I answered.

"Well, alright. A little heads up might have been nice. I have a no boys allowed policy in this room, except for Clive. You just met him. My manservant." Ms. Lilly stalked across the hardwood floor to the bed and gave Arthur a chilling look. He hopped off the bed and she sat down.

"Nice place you have here," I tried to make small talk.

"Come to me," Ms. Lilly opened her arms to me. I listened and pressed myself onto her lap. "You've never been with a woman. Was it ever something you envisioned?"

"Not really, Ms. Lilly. I'm not opposed to it or anything, but..."

"You're hard, Dear." Ms. Lilly's hand encircled my big girl. She gave it a soft squeeze and spoke, "It feels so good in my hand... so big... so masculine yet so feminine. You're a work of art. A prayer answered for me." Ms. Lilly's lips were suddenly on mine. She sucked my tongue into her mouth while stroking my cock. The kiss finally broke and she said, "Look... look down below. Look at how wet I am, Dear." She lifted the nightie up and revealed her bare vagina. Her pussy lips were glistening. Ms. Lilly spread them between two fingers and showed me the flesh beneath. "Do you like it?"

"Yesss..." I answered as the scent of her arousal filled the room.

"Did you take Arthur's bottom after I left?" she asked.

"What?" I looked up at her, "No. He offered to suck me again, but I didn't want to blow too many loads since I knew we'd be here tonight."

"It looked like those balls of yours could keep refilling all day. They'd have to if you were feeding Arthur all that cum. Arthur, pull her pants down for me."

Arthur came up behind me and started to pull my pants off. I kicked out of them and snapped my panties off my feet next. Ms. Lilly purred as she saw my package bounce around in the air.

"I want you," she said. Ms. Lilly pulled her nightie off and then hooked her legs behind mine and dragged me closer. The tip of my cock brushed against her cunt lips. I felt the warmth and wetness; causing me to involuntarily thrust forward. My cock sloshed inside her until our bodies slapped together. I was surprised how easy it was to enter a pussy. Her cunt was tight, but assholes took more finesse unless you're really just fucking the shit out of them and don't care.The tip of my cock thudded against something deep inside Ms. Lilly and she gasped.

"I've never, never taken anyone this big before. Never been filled like this, Dear." I felt Arthur's cock press against my ass as I began to thrust inside Ms. Lilly. He pulled my shirt over my head and exposed my tits. Arthur was about to start pinching my nipples when Ms. Lilly batted his hands away and took one of them into her mouth. She pinned my nipple between her teeth and sucked hard. I looked at all three of us in the mirror. My body and Ms. Lilly's were entwined with Arthur pasted on my rear.

"Your butt is so perfect, Sandra," Arthur said.

Ms. Lilly seemed to have more control over the muscles in her cunt than men did with their assholes. I could feel her walls pulsing around me, then all of the sudden she'd crunch down hard on my shaft. I started to fuck her in a hard rhythm rather quickly. Our bodies crashed together powerfully as both Ms. Lilly and Arthur played with my body. Below me I could feel Ms. Lilly writhe. Her cunt muscles went wild, squeezing and contracting around me. I realized she was cumming. My nipple fell from her lips and she let out a long moan.

"I'm... making you cum? Aren't I? Fuck," I started to talk. Arthur was pressing his cock against my ass cheeks, thrusting his hard dick between them. As I fucked Ms. Lilly, his cock crashed against my hole. "Fuck me, you bitch!" I screamed and he plunged as much of his cock as he could inside my asshole. I looked at myself in the mirror, Arthur's cock slamming into my asshole and my cock inside Ms. Lilly's cunt.

"Your ass... it's so tight! Oh my gosh, Sandra!" he cried while completing a string of thrusts.

"Ooooh, Dear.... your cock is! It's ripping me up inside. I love it!" Ms. Lilly fondled my tits as I thrust inside her even harder. Arthur's body bopped around wildly with mine. I could feel his cock just barely grazing my prostate. He'd thrust inside me and then I'd bottom out inside Ms. Lilly.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Ms. Lilly. You slut!" My cock rammed inside her with a purpose. I felt the need in my balls growing. My body was sleek with sweat. I could feel Arthur's arms locked around my stomach for dear life as he hammered hard into my butt. There was so much going on--my senses were being overloaded. My orgasm was so close; I grunted and thrust deeper inside Ms. Lilly's constantly tensing cunt walls.

"Sandra, please... feels so--I'm cumming!" Arthur let out a strangled cry and I felt his warm load spray inside me. I saw the pure pleasure stained across his face.

"Fucking fill me, Dear. Give me that seed!" she growled. Ms. Lilly's arms pulled me closer. My tits squashed against hers and we moaned uncontrollably together, Arthur's cock still shooting inside me.

"Urghhmm... here you go!" I screamed as my orgasm rippled through my body. With my cock buried inside her, I started dowsing her insides like a fire hose. I could tell by Ms. Lilly's violent convulsions that she was cumming as well. Her muscles wrapped so tightly around my girth; she milked every drop from my over-sized balls.

We collapsed like that when it was finally over. My balls emptied, lying on top of Ms. Lilly and Arthur lying on top of me. We were all panting heavily, Ms. Lilly and I eagerly kissed one another while Arthur licked and sucked on my neck. I finally let my shriveling cock slip from her pussy and slid over on the bed. Arthur fell off my back and onto the bed. Ms. Lilly's eyes were still closed. I watched all three of us slowly recover from our orgasms in the ceiling mirror.

When Ms. Lilly's eyes did open, she looked past me to Arthur and demanded, "Come suck out this creampie while it's still warm." He wiggled across the bed and obediently started to lick her pussy. I watched as our combined juices slid out of her and into his mouth. "Get me real clean. Your mouth and her cum. That's how this whole thing started, didn't it?" she laughed.

"Get over here and do mine next," I told him, his cum dripping from my asshole. He moved over to me and began to kiss my thighs. I felt his soft lips draw closer to my little dot and then form a tight seal around it; Arthur sucked hard and gulped down his cum. He tongued and licked my hole when he was finished and then looked back at me. I grabbed my big girl and pointed it toward his mouth. He inhaled as many inches as he could without hesitation and started to nurse on it.

"You'll need to fuck him soon." Ms. Lilly watched the ceiling mirror and dragged her hands over her body, breathing heavily as she spoke, "He won't be yours--not totally, until you've cum in his ass."

I turned on my side and pulled Ms. Lilly's body closer. Arthur followed me with my cock buried in his throat. Our lips touched and we kissed. Then I asked, "I came in your pussy. Does that make you mine too?"

Her eyes glanced down my body to where Arthur was lovingly nursing my over-sized cock and then she answered, "It makes me one of your many admirers."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ballsy Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds