Bane of Sluts' Existence

Bane was fully enveloped in pleasure as his torrent of cum shot into Ivy's defenseless womb. Ivy cooed in delight as she felt jizz pump inside of her. Her orgasm intensified as spunk hit her cervix, filling her to the brim. After minutes of beautiful bliss, both lovers came down from their climaxes.

"All of that precious cum feels so good in my pussy," the green woman sighed, collapsing on Bane's chest.

Ivy waited a long moment to let the sperm soak her insides. Her womb was drenched in Bane's seed. She sat up on his lap and traced a finger down his abdomen.

"It would be so naughty if after impregnating me I shoved that monster cock up my ass, don't you think?" she rhetorically asked.

The woman lifted herself off Bane and repositioned her heart shaped ass right above his penis head. She spread her cheeks with her hands and lowered until her small asshole was pushed up against the top of his cock. Bane responded by becoming incredibly hard.

"Let's see if you can fit in this tight butt," Ivy teased.

Her asshole pushed against Bane until it reluctantly parted, allowing entry into her back door.

"Oh shit! How the fuck did you take this Harley? It's so damn big!" she exclaimed, still pushing further down the shaft.

Ivy's ass was fit and in perfect shape. It did not protrude as Harley's did, so she was able to fit Bane more deeply inside her. She shouted as he hit her depths.

"Alright, if you make me cum again, I'll let you knock up Harley," Ivy said, starting her ride.

The green skinned woman began working Bane's enormous dick. She moved up and down, stopping to circle her hips every so often. Her asshole was now accustomed to the thick trunk, and her fucking became more violent.

Bane clenched his teeth as his penis rested in the warm hole, the walls trying desperately to coax his seed from him. Ivy's gallop was too quick to hold out for long. Bane felt his balls readying ammunition.

"I'm going to cum again! Hold your spunk!" his mistress demanded.

Ivy viciously rode the cock deep in her ass as her orgasm hit her. Waves of euphoria came over her body and she shouted. Minutes passed as she came on her toy, and Bane eventually could no longer hold his semen.

"He's cumming Harley, get your cunt on this log," Poison Ivy warned.

Ivy sprang off the throbbing member and Harley swiftly sheathed the cock into her slick pussy.

"CMMMNNNGGG!" Bane sounded.

Harley reached and pushed his Venom button. The steroid shot through Bane and increased his cum volume as his first rope launched into Harley. The sticky fluid filled her womb as spurt after spurt erupted from Bane.

"That's it! Two wombs in one night! Fill me with your baby," Harley declared, as she felt herself being impregnated.

Bane's orgasm was long and satisfying, and he eventually stopped firing loads of jizz into the fertile woman. When all was done, he was on the floor, the dazed affliction still confusing him.

Both women were exhausted, eventually sitting with their back to each other. The toy they controlled did a perfect job. They had never felt such pleasure, and relaxation.

"That cock is really unbelievable," Harley exhaled.

"I never thought I'd want to get knocked up," Ivy admitted, resting a hand on her stomach.

The two turned to each other, sweaty and tired. Glancing at Bane, it was clear he was drifting to sleep. The women allowed it and turned to each other once more.

They kissed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds