Bangin' Batman Ch. 02

Hearing her voice as she screamed drove his hunger for her higher. He knew she wasn't gonna last much longer so he stopped eating her ass, took the vibrator off her clit and listened to her labored breathing.

"Oh my God! Bruce! I want you in the worst way! Fuck me! Please! I can't hold on much longer!" she begged.

"Not yet. I know you can't hang on much longer but you must my Goddess. I haven't brought you to that level of ecstasy yet." he replied. With that he kissed her and fondled her breasts in an attempt to try and calm her down.

It worked long enough for her to catch her breath. He wanted feel her lips wrapped around his dick.

"My Goddess I want you as much as you want me. I want to feel your sweet and sexy lips against my dick." he told her.

She was more than eager to comply so she got on her knees and waited for him to put his dick in her mouth. He rubbed the head against her lips and she immediately opened her mouth to accept him in it.

"Dear God! You feel so good around me! Oh my Goddess! Yes! Suck my cock!" he moaned. She took him deep in her mouth. He loved watching his dick disappear in her mouth. He wasn't gonna last long if she kept this up, so he pulled out of her mouth.

"Mmmm! Jesus Christ! My Goddess now its finally time for you to be mine forever. And for that I don't need these handcuffs" he said as he released her.

She was craving him and he was starving for her as well. He picked her up and threw her against the wall. Before she could process what was happening he wrapped her legs around his waist, and proceeded to pound her pussy.

"Yes! Oh my God! Bruce! Fuck me! More! Give it to me!", she screamed as he banged her tight, starving pussy. They fucked like that for several minutes although to her it felt like ages.

"My Goddess I want you badly. I want in every position I can think of. I want my cock in your pussy and your ass! I even want to fuck you everywhere that I can. So let us continue this on the steps shall we? he told her.

"Yes! Whatever you want! Just fuck me!" she replied. With that he took her doggy-style on the steps. She was in heaven. He was banging her with all his might and playing with her clit while he banged her pussy.

He then turned his attention to her soft supple ass. He was in love with it. He lined up the head of his dick with her asshole and slowly slid it inside her ass. She loved the feeling of his dick inside her ass. After making sure her ass was comfortable with his intrusion, he went to town on her ass with the same power he used on her pussy.

He was about to explode. But before he did she had to ride him. It was a must for him. So he stopped fucking her on the steps, picked her up, and brought her outside onto his balcony.

"My Goddess this where I'll finish you off. This is where you'll ride me until you collapse from exhaustion." he told her before he kissed her again. She was about to melt. She couldn't wait to fuck him. He laid down on his back once he did she lowered herself onto him. She moaned loudly as he entered her sopping wet pussy.

"Bruce......" was all she needed to say, because at that moment he grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her. He was gonna make sure she couldn't move after this was all said and done. The sound of their bodies banging together was intoxicating to him. He didn't know how much longer he could last and he could tell she was about to blow.

"Oh shit! I'm about to cum! Please make me cum! Oh God! Fuck! Here it comes Bruce! Its all for you! I--I......Shit!" she said before the orgasm ripped through her body, she screamed until she couldn't speak and gasping for air and released her cum on his dick.

That did it for him as well. "Yes My Goddess! Cum for me! I want your womanly juices all on my cock. Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Its yours My Goddess!" he shouted before grabbing her hips bringing her down on him, blowing his load and emptying his balls inside her pussy.

She finally collapsed on top of him. Her body shivered as the remainder of her epic orgasm ran through her body.

"Thank you Bruce." was all she could to say for she had lost her voice after screaming so loud.

"You're welcome My Goddess." he replied while stroking her hair. He could feel her starting to fall asleep so he mustered up what little strength he had left in him and carried her back to his bed. He laid her down on the bed then laid next to her and fell asleep with her in his arms.

The next day Lauren woke up to breakfast in bed, a change of clothes, and Alfred's secret family remedy for regaining one's voice. And there he was. There was her dark knight. Her Batman. Her Bruce Wayne.

"Good Morning My Goddess. I trust you slept well." he said as he greeted her with a smile.

"Yes I did." she replied hoarsely.

"This won't take long my dear. I went out this morning while you were sleeping and bought you the change of clothes and this." he said as he presented her with a little black box. Her eyes were as bright as headlights as she opened the box and looked inside it.

She could not believe that she was staring at $45,000 diamond engagement ring.

"Let me explain before you say anything else. You are beautiful. Ever since the first time I saw you. I was hooked on you. You're all I can think about. And then compounded with the morning runs and chats we'd go on and have, I just feel like I can't live without you. So, Lauren Jenkins will you marry me?" he explained to her.

She was shocked. She couldn't believe she managed to cause Bruce Wayne/Batman/Whatever to fall in love with her. There was only one thing to say to him.

"Yes Bruce! I'll gladly marry you!" she answered.

Besides being Mrs. Lauren Jenkins-Wayne sounded good to her anyway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds