• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Banker's First Encounter

Banker's First Encounter

The story below was based on my personal experience...

During the economy downturn in the 90's. I was in my later 20s. My job then was a banker. Banks stopped lending money and all those bankers who managed to keep their jobs were told to sell fixed deposits instead to keep the bank healthy. Being a sales guy. I went out all day trying to meet customers to bring in money for the bank. We were making cold calls every single day based on banks' database to secure appointments.

One day, I managed to make an appointment to meet this female director of a company. Her office was based in the city centre and was quite a location back then. When I first met her. I had a funny feeling about her. She was a local woman, in her mid thirties, tall, tanned, slim, well-mannered and well-dressed. There was something about her that I can't lay my finger on. No doubt that she was a very feminine woman but there was something about her voice. It was like she had a cold or something. Anyway, it was a pleasant meeting and we exchanged cards. I thought about it later that day and suspected she was a ladyboy.

A few days later, about 9pm, I received a call from her. She asked how I was and where I lived. I was then living alone in an apartment. She told me that she knew the location and asked whether I wanted to meet with her. I was a bit shocked and because of the business relationship, I agreed that she could come to my apartment. When she arrived, I offered her a drink but she declined. I didn't know what to do so we just sat on the sofa in my living and chatted lightly. I normally only had a very dim light on in the evening to relax myself. She commented how lovely and romantic the ambience of my living. As we chatted, we became more relax and then she lay her hand on my thigh...My heart skipped a bit. I replied with a smile and didn't know what to do. I always had this rule that don't eat and shit at the same place. Also, I had never been with a ladyboy. She could sensed that I was worried. She offered to massage my back to relax me. It was too rude to decline so I accepted her kind offer.

She started off with my temple and then slowly down my stiff neck and shoulders. I had to admit that she was very gentle and good at massaging me. I went to gym a few times a week and that massage really helped to ease my body aches and the daily stress. She then moved her gentle hands down my back and commented how firm my body was. I thanked her. She massaged my lower back and it was heavenly. All of a sudden, she stopped there and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel her breasts against my back. There were so soft and I feel like I had electric shock. The feeling was so intense and exciting. She moved her hands to feel my chest muscles and gently squeezing them. The sensation was lovely that I tried to stop her but decided to steal this guilty pleasure a little bit longer. While I was making up my mind, she didn't stop her hands from exploring the zip of my trousers. I could feel my meat erecting rapidly.

She was obviously very experienced with men. She took it slowly to explore and tease my body to build up the excitement. As she was taking off my shirt, I was totally defendless. I closed my eyes to enjoy that moment because my brain wasn't functioning at all. What I know was my body was in full capacity to her touches. She moved to the front and enjoyed my torso greedily. She asked me to stand up and my trousers slipped down to my kneels. Showing off my bulge in my underwear. She knew that was a monster in there trying to get out urgently. I stepped out of my trousers and moved close to her. I could sensed that she was very aroused. I kissed her gently and held her in my arms. She greedily caress my back passionately. I searched for my breasts and took off her top. Exposing her soft, beautiful ladyboy breasts. I couldn't help kissing them, sucking them and running my wet tongue in circles around her hardened nipples. She moaned and groaned as she ran her hands in my hair.

I lay her down on the carpet gently and took off my underwear. I was too horny and excited by then. My stiff meat was full of pre-cum. She held them with both her hands preciously. She wrapped her wet lips around the mushroom head and and cried with enjoyment. She wet the whole shaft before she worked her lips and tongue up and down. As she was sucking me, I could hear the sound she made in her throat. It showed how much she enjoyed working on a hard cock and how much she gave me pleasure.

I took off her skirt and her underwear. She had a tiny cock. She told me I didn't have to reciprocate if I didn't want to. I told her she made me so horny now that I had to cum. I reached for lube and condom and fucked her there and then. She guided me through her tight anal. I slipped it it and started pounding her. After a few minutes, I shot a big load in her. It was so enjoyable that I waited until my cock was soft then only I pulled my cock out of her.

After that night, I never met she again and she didn't called me at all. As if it was a dream that night. A very sweet dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Banker's First Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds