• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 02

Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 02

Pastor George was still in shock from seeing his wife get fucked in the ass by someone he had just met that day. He was even more amazed that he had let a beautiful young woman give him a blowjob. He had not had a blowjob since high school when he was dating Laura Morgan. They had gone to a remote spot after a movie date and things got pretty hot. They were both virgins and each wanted to have sex, but were afraid to. As a compromise they decided on oral sex. Neither of them really knew how to do it. When she started to lick his cock, he was so excited, he shot cum all over her face. She got upset and wanted to go home.

This young black woman was really a pro at sucking a cock. He would never have believed that any woman could get his whole cock in her mouth. In addition, she had swallowed every drop and it was a huge load. The young stud who had fucked his wife’s ass had carried her off to their bed, while he stood and watched.

“A penny for your thoughts,” Barbara said to Pastor George

“I have never been so confused in my life,” Pastor George responded. “A stranger just carried my wife to our bedroom, obviously for more sex, and I am standing here with his beautiful wife who just gave me a fantastic blow job. How did this all happen?”


“Let’s have another glass of wine and I will explain it to you,” Barbara responded. “Jeremy and I decided to do more than just lie on the beach or tour the Islands on our honeymoon. We owe our lives to Pastor Sarah. Without her, I would still be working in a strip joint, without enough money to support my son, and Jeremy would be in jail. We want you to be able to use your church to help people.

Standing up and removing her blouse and bra, she said, “But tonight I am here to teach you how to satisfy your wife in new and exciting ways. “ Taking his hand, she said, “Would you escort me to the guest bedroom? As Pastor George stood up, Barbara smiled when she looked at his pants bulging out in the front. As they passed the master bedroom, they looked in and saw Louise and Jeremy sound asleep in each other’s arms. They proceeded to one of the three extra bedrooms in the parsonage, entered it and closed the door.

Turning to Pastor George, Barbara said “Always greet your wife with passion when you arrive home.” Circling his neck with her arms, she brought their lips together.” Although he did hug her, his return kiss was less than passionate.

Barbara removed his polo shirt and said “Let’s try this again with a little more feeling.” This time as her tits touched his bare skin their lips were locked together, their tongues were alive with passion.” The hair on his chest excited her nipples and they became rock hard pressing against his chest.

“That was much better,” Barbara said. “You are a quick learner.” His cock was almost painful against his shorts. Barbara unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts letting them drop to the floor. To her surprise, he was not wearing any underwear.

“Were you hoping to get lucky tonight?” He just smiled and removed the rest of her clothing. Walking over to the bed and pulling back the covers, she said “Now for lesson two. Do you have a bottle of baby oil?” He went to the bathroom to find the baby oil.

When Pastor George closed the medicine cabinet Louise woke up and realized she was in bed with Jeremy. She started to get out of bed, not knowing where she was going to go. Jeremy reached over and pulled her back into bed. When she started to protest, he covered her lips with his. As she calmed down, he moved his lips to her breast, licking around the base of each and out to the nipple.

“George is in good hands. When he comes to your bed, he will be a different man,” Jeremy assured Louise. Turning in the bed, he began work his tongue magic around her pussy as she started to lick the head of his cock. He was gentle and slow giving her time to do a fine job on his cock. Their timing was perfect and they both came together.

Turning back, so they were facing each other, Jeremy said “You didn’t learn that from George did you?” The light was still on, so he could see her blush with embarrassment.

“No, I learned that from the football team at college. That was where I fell in love with oral and anal sex. However George says that according to the Bible, those things are sins. I hope he will forgive me for tonight.”

“I think George is going to have a different attitude after tonight,” Jeremy responded.

As they talked, their hands were exploring each other’s body. “Maybe I will even be able to be on top,” Louise said as straddled his body. She couldn’t believe he was hard again this soon. There was only one time that she could remember George having an erection twice in the same night, and that was their honeymoon night. Lining his cock up with her pussy, she playfully just put the head in, with her hand keeping it from going further. He raised his hips off the bed, but could get no further.

“I love being up here and being in control she said.” Louise was remembering how she could control the big football players in college. If they wanted to fuck her, they had to do it her way. Jeremy enjoyed watching this woman have fun with sex for the first time in years. His hands were those of a master as they fondled her tits and pinched the nipples.

Louise was also fighting the urge within her body to have his cock fully inside her and that is what finally won over as she removed her hand and their bodies came together with a force that surprised them both.

“Yes!” She shouted so loudly that it made Pastor George stop what he was doing in the other room. Louise was suddenly no longer the preacher’s wife, but a fucking machine turned loose. Because of Jeremy’s staying power, and his strength raising himself from the bed she had orgasm after orgasm with each one bringing louder expressions of joy from her lips. When Jeremy finally exploded within her, she collapsed on top of him, which is where she fell asleep.

Barbara was lying on her stomach when the pastor returned with the oil. He jokingly asked, “Is this going to be a healing service?”

“Yes.” she replied, “You are going to get rid of your hang-ups so you can enjoy sex with your wife the way you want to and also please a great number of women in your congregation.”

Barbara instructed Pastor George how to start with massaging the oil on the back of her neck and shoulders. Then she told him to go out each arm to the finger tips, taking time to feel and massage every muscle in her body. Since he was straddling her she could feel his cock hard against her body. As he was massaging her back, she opened her legs enough for his cock to drop between them. She then immediately tightened her legs entrapping his huge cock.

This was like nothing he had ever experienced. The lights were on and he was amazed how the oil made her black body glow. As Barbara legs were massaging his cock and he was looking at the beauty of woman beneath him, she suddenly heard his wife yell “Yes!” from the other room. He stopped and listened as his wife continued to make sounds he had never heard. His hands started moving again and found their way around Barbara body to grab a tit in each hand. It was like he needed something to hold onto. The excitement was too much and he shot his load onto the sheets.

“Hey big boy, you are getting ahead of the program, Barbara said as she envisioned what was happening in the next room. You will soon have your wife shouting Yes! But right now my ass needs some of that oil. Under her instruction he returned to applying the oil and was directed not to neglect the crack with his thumbs. Moving on down her legs she instructed him not to miss a muscle and to take his time. As he was massaging her calves, he remembered his last house call to visit Mrs. Marks. She had been wearing a tight blouse with no bra. Her nipples were huge as they pushed against the fabric of her blouse. As they had sat on the veranda she had her legs crossed with a short skirt riding high on her thighs. She was dangling her shoe on her toe, and her hand was massaging the calf of her leg. He decided he might need to visit Mrs. Marks again.

After he had finished her legs, Barbara rolled over and brought his hands to her forehead and instructed him to use his finger tips gently around her face. As he massaged her face, he was struck by how absolutely beautiful and perfect her face was. As he moved to her collarbone and chest, Barbara could feel his cock coming alive again against her pussy. She reached down and flicked it with her middle finger causing it to dissolve.

“Hey! Why did you do that? he asked.

“We need to save it. I am here to train you, not to fuck you to death. Barbara responded as she laughed at the expression on his face as his erection had suddenly gone limp. In her former life as a stripper, she had used that technique on many men.

As Pastor George’s hand moved over the pelvic area, Barbara put her hand over her pussy and said “We save the best for last.”

As Pastor George worked slowly down one leg, Barbara instructed him on the technique of spending time at the knees and ankles and the art of foot massage. He was an excellent student. After he had worked his way back up that leg he finally came to the coveted area that had been blocked on his trip south. Great detail was given here regarding the lips the clit and finally moving inside with first slow strokes, then strokes that increased in speed and number of fingers used. It was getting hard for Barbara to speak at this point as she gripped the sheets.

“Turn me over and pull me up on my knees, she instructed with a sudden urgency and passion in her voice.”

Once he had her on her knees, the pastor needed no further instruction. He entered her pussy from the rear like a mighty stallion. “Fuck me! Fuck Me!” she shouted louder and louder. This woke up Louise and Jeremy who came into the hall to watch. As they opened the door, Louise couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Her ultra conservative preacher husband, was giving this beautiful young woman the fucking of her life.

Pastor George couldn’t believe his staying power as Barbara had orgasm after orgasm and he was still going strong. Holding her hips, he drove his cock in and out like a piston machine. Looking down at her ass, he remembered the vision of his wife being fucked in the ass by Jeremy. He withdrew from her pussy and reaching for the bottle of oil lubricated the other hole. As he began to enter her ass, he realized this was totally different and much tighter. He slowly worked his way in and then began the piston action until his balls tightened and dumped the mother load in her ass.

Jeremy’s hands had been all over Louise as they watched the show of a lifetime. When Pastor George and Barbara collapsed on the bed, Jeremy and Louise started to applaud. Louise ran across the room and made a flying leap to land in her husband’s arms. She was the happiest woman in the world as she received the most passionate kiss of their married life.

“Do you know how to do this stuff?” Pastor George asked his wife.

“Well Jeremy taught me some of it”, she lied, not feeling it was necessary for him to know about her college days. Barbara and Jeremy quietly left and went to the other bedroom.

Cradled in each others arms, the pastor and his wife fell asleep nude for the first time in their marriage.

When Jeremy woke up he went to the van to get the suitcase and his camera. When he came back, Barbara had just finished her shower and he took a picture of her as she was getting out of the shower and pictures in the mirror as she dried her hair. He told her they were honeymoon pictures.

As he was taking his shower they heard the shower in the guest room running. As he was getting dressed, he heard the familiar YES! coming from the shower. He grabbed his camera and he and Barbara went to the guest bathroom. They could see the images through the shower door. The pastor was fucking his wife against the wall of the shower with the double shower heads covering them with water. Barbara opened the shower door and before they realized what was happening, Jeremy was shooting pictures of them.


Closing the shower door, Barbara said, “We will go down and start breakfast.”

Pastor George and Louise came down the steps, hand in hand, with huge smiles on their faces.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds