• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbarian at the Hotel Bar

Barbarian at the Hotel Bar

I had just spent a grueling 9 months overseas. I was emotionally exhausted but after the plane landed and I checked into my hotel I still wanted a drink...or lots of drinks rather. As I check in I hear a loud party taking place in one of the banquet rooms just off the lobby. After my much needed shower I throw on some cargo shorts, flip flops and t-shirt. I wander down to the hotel bar. I know the drinks will be over priced and watered down but I didn't feel like catching a cab anywhere and if I was lucky I might meet up with a lonely flight attendant since this is the airport Hilton.

I pull up a stool at the end of the bar and order a drink. I strike up conversation with the bartender. She isn't hot, but I'm sure by the time I finish drinking she will be and maybe I'll get lucky. As she fills my drink up the second time I ask what the commotion in the banquet room was all about. Turns out this is the hotel that visiting football teams stay at when they play the power house division one college football team in town. Marshal University had just upset the home team. The underdog Herd, was celebrating. Turns out it was a private party for just the alumni donors.

About this time one of the Herd cheerleaders came be-bopping over to pick up more drinks for the party. I catch her eye and we start a small talk of conversation while the bartender loads up the tray. Her name is Madison. She is a freshman on the squad so she is the "go for" the party. Go for drinks, go for ice, yadda yadda. Since these were the high prized alumni of doctors, lawyers and shit the older cheerleaders would have first crack at landing their sugar daddy. She is 18 but can't drink...legally. She informs me she is excepting free drinks anyway and since this is her first road game she is living it up. I ask her if I can buy her a drink.

"Maybe later...I have to get back to the party."

She wasn't totally blowing me off, but I could tell she was the type to use a guy for drinks and leave without so much as a kiss. As she walks away I lustfully size up what I long for. She very vaguely reminds me of Kate Upton. She is 5'3", long blonde hair, C cup tits, even though they are squeezed tightly into her green and white cheer top, child baring hips, only highlighted by a white pleated cheer skirt covering shapely, tone legs. As she walks away I notice how her skirt sashays back and forth. It almost hypnotizes me. She is built for breading.

Occasionally I hear a cheer or the crowd pipe up more and from my point of view I can glance over and Ill see the cheerleaders doing a cheer. Madison is extremely flexible. I can see her standing on one foot, she will grab her left ankle and stretch her leg high above her head. The crowd cheers. Not because of school spirit but because they can make out the outline of her clam through her green bloomers. When she puts her leg down I can see her subtly run a finger up the backside of her bloomers to adjust a wedgie the bloomers must be causing in her cunt.

Every 30 minutes or so she comes back and we make small talk. I am steadily getting drunk and I can tell she is too. But she obviously isn't as experienced a drinker as I am. About 30 minutes from the bar closing the bartender reminds Madison that the bar is closing and the party needs to settle the tab. She returns with a credit card, her purse, shoes in hand and a look of "wtf" on her face.

"Why so down?"

"Freshman orientation. More like freshman hazzing. I get to cover the tab on my daddy's AmEx. I'll get paid back on Monday but the squad is wandering off with the rich alum. I'm all alone and I don't think I can find my room."

Fate would have it that the herd separated themselves from this little lamb and the lion is about to pounce. "Awe, well let me help you."

She looks at me through blurry, booze goggles and I can see she is trying to recognize me. She looks me up and down, "Well...ok. I like your beard."

"Thank you" I say with a smile. I ask for her room key and what room she is in. As she looks through her purse she is inadvertently rubbing her breasts against my arm and its making me almost uncomfortably hard. As we leave the bar I wrap my arm around her. Not only to steady her on an unsteady, drunk gate, but to also look like we belong together. I feel her warm, perfect mid-drift and my mind races about the fun I'll have with her tonight.

As we reach her room she almost walks past it. "Easy there darling." I corral her by sticking a finger in the rear of the waist band of her skirt and playfully pull her back to me. I hand her the key and hold her hand as she swipes the card. I stand right behind her. Her ass rests against my raging hard cock. My free hand runs up and down the back of her arm. She shudders.

The door opens and we step in. I look out into the hall to make sure no one sees me walk in with her. I shut the door and Madison is sitting on the edge of her bed, looking around groggily. The school spared no expense and gave the cheerleaders their own room. I see designer luggage and designer clothes in the closet.

"What are we doing here?" She asks, nervously.

"Getting to know each other."

"You shouldn't be here, I'm a good girl."

"We could have fun."

"What kind of fun?"

"Adult fun." I kiss her. She responds instantly. Soon our tongues are dancing, teasing each other.

Suddenly she stands up, puts her back against the wall. "You should leave. I'm not a slut."

"I didn't say you were a slut." I stand up and close the distance between us. My face is close enough that our noses almost touch. "You will only be a slut if you tell people about this. It will be our dirty secret."

She kisses me. My hands explore her body. Over her skirt protected ass, down her thighs, back up, under her skirt. Pawing, clawing at her ass. I pull my shirt off and she starts exploring my chest and arms with her hands and mouth. I release my cock from my shorts and my shorts hit the floor. I'm naked in front of a young trophy division one college cheerleader. My cock rubs against her belly, leaving a streak of pre-cum. "Show me how flexible you are." I hiss in her ear.

She giggles nervously and unsure what I want, "haha ok?" Just like before she grabs her ankle and raises it high above her head. I prop her ankle on my shoulder and pin her against the wall. She giggles more. As she does I direct my cock to her bloomer covered mound and start rubbing it back and forth, see-sawing between her lips. My cock is leaving a streak of pre-cum and her juices are building up also. Her breathing becomes more and more ragged, I can feel her moisture building and seeping through her bloomers. Her slit becomes more defined with each passing. I dip a finger into her bloomers. I'm mimicking the motion I watched her make earlier to adjust a wedgie, but I'm using the motion to pull them and a tiny thong aside and now run my cock between her lips.

At first contact she reminds me to put on a condom. "Ok." I say, but I dont, I keep the sawing motion until I grab her by her ass, raise her up and slid her down onto my cock. She instinctively wraps her legs around me. She is tight. So tight gravity and the force of this little 125 lbs coed is the only reason her pussy channel becomes mine so easily. I pin her between the wall as I start pulling back and forcing myself in harder.

I pull her back and I lay on the bed. I am still balls deep in her but she is on top now. I can feel her perfect weight baring down on me. I hold her child baring hips to steady her and admire the view. I grip and squeeze her ass. I can barely believe my luck. In my own drunken state she reminds me even more of Kate Upton.

"I've never been on top before." She confesses. Casually rolling or raising her hips. Reminding both of us my position inside her.

She is so naive, "Well you will learn a lot tonight." She reaches up to take off her cheer top and free her tits from the confine of the top with "Herd" blazen across the front. I stop her. I tell her not to take it off until I hear her give a cheer. She rolls her eyes but my cock feels so damn fucking good inside her and she is drunk enough she rolls with it.

Just as if she was on the side lines, yelling, spirit fingers, clapping the whole nine, with all 8 inches of my soda can sized cock inside her. Stretching her to new depths. Up and down back and forth, she actually cheering herself to an orgasm.

Once she is finished she collapses on me. The booze in her system causes her fine motor skills to diminish so I help her take her top off and sports bra. Just as I had guessed, C cup tits. I roll us over, now she is on her back. Young, drunk, tight, naive coed. On her back, probably getting raw dogged for the first time in her life. She is playing with fire and she will get burned tonight.

I decided to slowly stroke in and out of this tight little coed and play with her perfect tits. Sucking, biting, pinching, squeezing those perfectly formed, fat money makers.

When that grows old and I am ready to cum inside her I start to pick up the pace. Soon the sound of my balls smacking off her bloomer covered ass resonates through the room. The rhythmic pounding has sent her into a hypnotic trance and she is out of her mind with ecstasy, unaware that I'm on a mission to knock her up.

She is clawing at my ass as I hit new depths in her. When I hit her cervix I am almost certain I knocked the wind out of her. She adjusts to the feeling and soon my head is pushing past her cervix into her inner most sanctum. Her most sought after prize, her most guarded depths and I'm the first to feel it. It's obvious she has never had anyone this deep before. The trust fund boys she has fucked in the past obviously weren't real men.

As if on the same animalistic sheet of music she starts to roll and I know what she wants. I pull out and let her position herself doggy style. She looks back at me with innocent, seductive eyes as she wiggles her ass at me. I gingerly lift her skirt up and pull her bloomers aside and enter her. I'm holding her hips with one hand as I reach around and rub her clit with the other.

She is close. My cock remembers the route it forged seconds earlier and I'm back in her womb. Just as she screams in another orgasm I push forward and release a quart of liquid hot seed in her young fertile womb. Her pussy knows what its purpose is and it milks me dry as I continue to throb.

Only when my cock is limp do I pull out. I put her bloomers back in place. I want them to either trap as much of my baby making fluid in her as possible or stain them so when she wears them again the alumni will know she is a whore. I wipe my cock clean on her skirt. I can clearly see my white baby batter pooling up in her green bloomers. She is face down ass up but slowly slumping over into bed and passing out.

In a drunken grogginess she must realize something was wrong, "I thought you were going to wear a condom."

"I did. You must have just really enjoyed this because you were so wet."

I stand up and survey the room. I see her top sitting there. I think I have another load in me. She is snoring now. In a drunken, freshly fucked bliss. So I take the liberties to work up another load and cum on her top. Once I am satisfied I snatch up her sports bra. I'll keep it as a trophy. She may or may not remember tonights fuck fest but when she sees her uniform, can't find her bra and feels her aching pussy she will know she had a whale of a time.

Just for the icing on the cake I take the condom out of my wallet (in case I had landed someone like the bartender). I open it up and leave the wrapper on top of her cheer top. I unroll it and spit a huge snot ball into it. I leave it on the bathroom floor by the toilet in obviously plain sight. She may not remember tonight's fuck fest, but she will think we were "safe" when she sees this planted evidence.

I ease my way to the door, slightly open it, make sure the coast is clear, and leave quietly.

I watched a Marshal football game later that season. There was my Madison. Cheering like she did that night with me. But this time she was starting to show. She blamed it on the freshman 15 but I knew. My seed was planted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbarian at the Hotel Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds