• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03

Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03

123

Once again the ever happy-go-lucky busty blonde Barbie finds herself in a world of unexpected surprises and sexual adventures. This time Barbie learns that the eccentric old man who lives behind her backyard and has an amazing tree house is craftier, more resourceful, and more sexually motivated than she ever suspected. Not only is the tour of his tree house a fun filled surprise, but she learns just how much of her backyard exploits have been caught on video.

This is part one of a two part story with Wilson and Barbie and her friends.

*****

Wilson Smith was an engineer and inventor. In his hay day he'd designed very innovative parts for NASA and the Department of Defense. But Wilson was retired and lived alone these days. His kids were grown and lived out of state. His wife had passed away of Lupus a few decades ago and these days he spent a lot of time on the Internet, or watching TV.

Wilson had started tinkering around in his workshop with new inventions. But his stuff these days was not exactly for the betterment of aerospace or scientific research as it once had been. He found himself increasingly obsessed with porno and specifically domination of women.

Had he been thirty years younger he may have simply been satisfied with ropes, and standard restraints. But time had sapped him of some of his former strength. Wilson still worked out and was surprisingly strong for a man his age. In his mid seventies he was still able to keep up with forty year olds at least for a little while.

The problem he had was stamina. Wilson's strength began to fade after only twenty-five or thirty minutes. And in the game of dominating the "weaker sex" he couldn't afford to get weaker himself in the middle of a power struggle with healthy young twenty and thirty something house wives and ladies who worked out and kept fit routinely.

He wouldn't accept a woman merely submitting to him for pity's sake. No! She had to be physically dominated and forced to his will whether she liked it or not. That meant using his initial strength to subdue her, and then using his creative inventions, traps, and restraints to keep her at his mercy so he could conserve his strength for the fun of sexual domination that he so craved.

Wilson lived on the other side of the block behind Barbie Daniels house. From his back yard and his tree house he could often see the hot busty blonde as she lounged or swam in her pool, or did gardening, or sometimes got fucked by male visitors. Barbie was sexy and fun. Wilson saw that men often dominated her and more than once he'd seen some of her neighbors, the pool man, and some of the Mexican Lawn maintenance guys literally catch her off guard and force her to fuck on her back patio.

Still she took no extra precautions, never called the cops, and in spite of her initial resistance and fighting, Barbie seemed to genuinely enjoy a good fucking and being dominated and bossed around by the men who made her their sexual conquest. She did also have male dates and willing partners over and Wilson had seen her dates make love to her or simply fuck her out back. Once during a pool party Barbie had had eight female friends over and to the women's surprise about twelve of the neighborhood men had come by uninvited for a "panty raid" on the girls, and a wild poolside orgy had quickly ensued.

women in their prime had been suddenly grabbed and caught by the male raiders. Some women had tried to duck into Barbie's house, while others ran, and one even tried to jump the fence. But the guys were everywhere and men in ski masks caught and soon had all nine ladies sucking cock or getting fucked in the house and on the patio.

But Barbie's girlfriends were much like Barbie and he noted that all nine girls were left exhausted, but satisfied when the last of the men had departed. Naked and topless women wandered around or lay panting by the Jacuzzi and the pool. Dazed and exhausted they had all been fucked hard and fast during the panty raid and Wilson wished he'd been a part of it. But he was only an observer from his tree house perch.

Wilson's tree house wasn't small. It had long support beams and was itself two stories tall. Barbie had seen it and marveled at it but never actually met the old man who lived back there. He seemed like a nice guy and she hoped to one day meet him and perhaps even get to check out his tree house. It was such a neat thing and Barbie had never known any adults with an actual nice tree house like the one the old man had. Part of the large structure over hung her property and she wondered every now and then how often the old man ever used it and if he'd ever been up there during one of her more naughty encounters?

Wilson had recently seduced and fucked a housewife from Barbie's side of the block and through discussions with the woman had learned that Barbie and several of her friends admired the tree house and hoped to one day meet him and have a tour. That had sparked some fresh ideas in Wilson's mind and he began to work in his shop and in the tree house on some new features and ideas that he could put into play to have his fun with Barbie and some of her friends.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning when Wilson initiated his plan. Normally Barbie worked her office job on Saturdays, but today was a holiday and she had the extra day off. Her normal Sunday and Monday weekend had become a three-day affair and Wilson chuckled, that would be perfect! Barbie wasn't in her bikini. Instead she wore her short purple dress and some VERY bright fluorescent yellow and orange panties. She was in a wide brimmed hat reading a romance novel when Wilson began his move.

Barbie thought she was alone and had not bothered to cover her crotch when she had raised one leg up from her lounge chair causing her dress hem to fall back and exposing her wild panties to Wilson's view above her. He opened a window to the tree house and leaned his head out smiling.

"Excuse me neighbor, I left my watch in my house. Do you have the time?"

Barbie gasped and looked around in confusion. She had no idea where the man's voice she'd just heard was coming from. She looked at the fence and the hedge to either side. But no one was visible. Then Wilson spoke again.

"I'm sorry. I'm up here young lady!"

She pulled back her hat and looked up to spot the old man looking out of his window at her and smiling. She blushed and pulled her dress hem down suddenly realizing that her panties were showing.

"Oh hi! I'm sorry! I didn't see you up there sir." She glanced at her watch. "It's 8:42 am."

He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much. Saves me a trip back to the house. Oh my goodness, where are my manners? I'm Wilson Smith. Your backyard neighbor. I didn't mean to startle you or to be rude and forget my manners."

She grinned and waved to him.

"I'm Barbie Daniels! It's nice to meet you Mr. Smith! I love your tree house!"

He grinned.

"Its just Wilson. Mr. Smith sounds so formal. But I'll have to invite you up some time if you want to see it?"

She looked excited.

"Really?"

"Would you like to come up and see it Ms. Daniels?"

"Only if you'll call me Barbie Wilson."

He scratched his head having fun with her.

"I thought you said your name was Barbie Daniels?"

She laughed and he winked.

"I'm kidding Barbie. Sure thing. You can come up and I'll give ya the grand tour girl okay?"

"That would be wonderful Wilson. What is your house number? I'll come around to your side and we can have a tour if you'd like to show me around?"

"I have an even better idea. I have to have an emergency escape hatch to be in keeping with local code. I can send down the lift Barbie if you'd rather come up the direct route?"

"The lift? An elevator? Really? Down to my back yard?" She paused and thought about that a moment as he nodded and smiled at her.

"Wilson? Why does it come down on my side of the property line?"

"Building code Barbie. It has to be at least forty feet from the main entry to the tree house. That meant I had to make it over your side. I hope you don't mind?"

She grinned.

"You're serious? An elevator will lower to my yard?"

"Well it's more like a suspended platform with some wooden safety rails around three sides. I take it that's a yes Barbie?"

She nodded.

"Yes sir! Thank you Wilson. How exciting!"

As she watched a hatch slid back in the floor and a smaller square platform suspended by coated steel cables lowered to her yard. She grinned and clapped and jumped up and down a bit in her excitement. He enjoyed the view as her breasts jiggled and bounced with her.

"Wow! That is so cool Wilson! You built that?"

He nodded.

"Sure did. There's a safety harness in the lift. It's just a precaution but put it on and close the front buckle. On the hand rail in front of the basket is a small gate. Swing the gate closed and latch it. Then grip the safety handle to the cable above your head and I will use the remote to lock you in place and bring you up Barbie."

She giggled.

"This is so fun! And kinda high tech too Wilson! Wow!"

Once her legs were through the safety harness and the gate door was closed she looked above to the central cable that clipped to the harness. There were two rings attached to a small box that the cable passed through and above the rings was a foam padded handle bar that looked like a bicycle grip on each side.

"Reach up through the security rings and grab the handles Barbie. Then I'll secure your wrists in place and use the lift to bring you up."

She reached through and Wilson smiled. It was so easy dealing with Barbie. Nice gal, but not too swift at times. He pressed the button and from inside the rings leather straps tightened securing either wrist in place above her head. He grinned at her startled surprise and then activated the lift.

"Hey! This thing has my wrists stuck Wilson!"

"Don't be alarmed Barbie. Just a safety precaution for the way up."

The center cable reeled up just a little bit more than the lift cables as Wilson remotely controlled the harness riser. This pulled her arms higher above her head until she was well stretched where she stood. It was tempting to bring her up and simply leave her trapped but he had a lot more ideas and he could use the security cables again as she got used to them if he didn't get too eager and scare her on the first trip up.

As the lift ascended and came up through the floor Barbie marveled at the beautiful study room into which the lift came to a stop. Wilson on the other hand marveled at her stretched body and big tits as she stood with her arms pulled above her head. He locked the floor brace in place, but decided to have a bit of fun. He pretended to repeatedly hit the gate release to the basket but nothing happened.

"Oh damn it! That gate mechanism is still sticking a little. I'll use the harness to lift you out and then we can get the safety restraints off of you okay dear?"

Barbie nodded.

"Sure! What a beautiful interior up here Wilson."

"Oh thank you. The rest is much nicer. This is just the study."

Now he hit the winch switch and the safety harness with his stretched captive neighbor lifted slowly straight up in the air. He smiled as he brought her higher until he had her feet above the safety rails. He peeked up her dress at her panties and ass. Then he grabbed her legs with his head facing up to her crotch and spoke. Her dress hem obscured her line of sight to his face and he used the time to carefully study her camel-toed panties.

"I'm gonna pull you out and clear of the rail, and then slowly lower you Barbie. Hang tight! Um... no pun intended dear."

She laughed.

"That's fine hon. I'll be patient. I guess I don't really have much choice do I?"

"That's true." He pulled her legs and body clear of the rail and lowered her keeping both arms circled around her legs.

As she lowered he kept his nose and lips flush to her thighs and sniffed and kissed softly as her crotch inched by. Her dress was entirely over and caught on his head.

"Hang on Barbie. Your dress is stuck over my head and I have to keep my hands here. Just a second while I shake my head clear dear."

"That's fine Wilson. Go ahead. I understand it's an awkward position. I'm very patient sir."

"Thanks Barbie!"

Wilson shook his head back and forth quickly and raised the lift just a little. His nose rubbed over her clit his chin brushed her crotch as well tickling her and stimulating both spots. Barbie gasped is surprise. She knew he wasn't trying to turn her on, but the old man just happened to be tickling and rubbing her clit with his nose and face.

She gasped and panted.

He paused.

"Is everything okay neighbor? I thought I heard a strange noise?"

She nodded and gulped not wanting to embarrass him or herself.

"Everything's fine. Keep going. I'm sure you'll get free of my dress hem soon sir."

Wilson smiled and worked her clit and pussy a bit longer before finally freeing himself of her dress. He glanced up and her eyes were wide though she hid this quickly. Still she was a bit flush and he knew he was going to have a lot of fun with her.

He lowered her a bit more and then grabbed a stool and brought her feet together on the small stool.

"Just hang on and I'll release your legs first and then the wrist safety restraints okay dear?"

She nodded.

"That'll be fine Wilson."

He reached up between her legs and began to unbuckle the four straps that held her lower body suspended. As he went for the back strap he intentionally rested his hand like a safety brace on her crotch and worked the rear strap. But he made sure his fingers "accidentally" rubbed her clit and crotch more as he softly tugged on the rear strap.

Barbie closed her eyes and bit her lip as she gasped. The way he was holding her felt so good. She knew he didn't know though. So she tried to keep silent and hide this from him. At last he finished and smiled.

"Ready for me to free the wrist safeties?"

She nodded.

But he shook his head still smiling mischievously.

"Hmmm? I dunno Ms. Barbie. Mechanical issues aside, this is the first time I've had a woman up here stuck in my contraption. You sure are a beautiful young thing. Seems almost unmanly not to keep you a moment and admire your body sweetheart. Maybe I should have a peek at you girl?"

She gasped in disbelief and surprise.

"Mr. Smith!"

He chuckled.

"Sorry dear. Just my sense of humor coming out. I have a little bit of the 'dirty old man' in me and now and then I suppose admiring a pretty woman like you brings it out. I'm sorry."

She giggled. He was joking.

"That's okay Wilson. I suppose it is natural for a man to want to see a woman he finds attractive."

He nodded, "Well in that case, perhaps I will have a peek Barbie!"

Thinking he was again kidding she grinned and casually remarked.

"Oh sure."

And to her utter shock Wilson reached up and lifted the front hem of her dress in both hands and stared at her panties nodding.

She gasped.

"MISTER SMITH!!"

He nodded.

"VERRRRRRY nice Barbie! You sure are in great shape girl! Wow!"

"Wilson you're not supposed to do this! I'm your neighbor! We barely know each other!"

He nodded and looked her right in the eyes.

"True, but you said I could and should Barbie! Am I missing something here?"

She shook her head no.

"I never said anything of the sort!"

He laughed.

"You told me that it was natural for a man to want to look at something he liked, and when I said that in that case perhaps I would do that, then you said sure! Now where I come from that's consent Barbie! Besides, have you shown more to other guys when you wear some of those little bikinis of yours? I've seen you once or twice in the past dear."

She thought about what he'd just said wanting to argue but finding it hard to do so.

"Well yeah I did say that, and I have shown a lot more to some men, but..."

He cut her off.

"You're not a tease are you Barbie? Am I not good enough to see your beautiful body like other neighbors have?"

She shook her head not wishing to offend him.

"No sir. Nothing like that. And I'm not a tease."

"Then you don't mind me having a good look at your body before I let you loose from the security device right?"

"Um... I suppose that's okay."

He smiled and moved behind her raising her rear skirt hem up and then used the remote to lower her arms a bit.

"Lean forward Barbie, I want to check out your nice rear end dear!"

She hesitated and then as he lowered her arms a bit she leaned forward holding the cable for balance. Wilson flipped her dress hem up over her butt and hips and took a good look at her buns. He craned his head down and smiled.

"What a nice ass Barbie! You sure are a fine looking lady!"

"Um, thank you Wilson." Her voice was a bit nervous or unsure.

He cupped her butt cheeks and squeezed them and caressed them a bit as she gasped in surprise to his bold touch.

"Wow! Nice and firm. You really are in excellent shape Barbie!"

She blushed a bit.

"Th-thank you sir."

He smiled and nodded.

"Okay let's get you down from there safely young lady. Just stay put while I help you down. I'm releasing the safety restraint now."

Suddenly the leather around her wrists opened wide and as it did she let go of the handle and slipped out of the restraint. But Barbie held on to the cable because she was still bent over when he had suddenly released the restraint. Wilson grabbed her upper thighs and stepped forward causing her to lose balance and fall forward over his shoulder.

He had a firm hold of her upper legs and Barbie was now carried a few steps from the stool. As he held her legs he patted her butt with his right hand.

"There, there girl. I got you. You're safe. I'll set you down in the living room on the sofa okay?"

She gasped.

"Um, okay Mr. Smith. Thank you."

"My pleasure honey!"

As they came through the doorway Barbie marveled at the wonderful living room and its décor. Wilson had good taste and she was impressed with the beautiful space. There were tall windows, skylights, and a loft on the one side. A few more doors as well and the place had really nice furniture as well as a nice large flat screen TV.

"Wow! What a beautiful place Wilson!" She exclaimed and was too distracted to pay much attention to his hand as it softly rubbed and squeezed her butt cheeks.

"Why thank you Barbie! I'm glad you like it dear."

He skirted past the coffee table and leaned forward to lower her from his shoulder. But caught off guard and not paying attention as he started to lean forward Barbie gasped and gripped tighter out of reflex. This pulled Wilson down on top of her as she fell backward in his grip onto the sofa cushions.

He laughed as she looked at him in surprise and then giggled.

"I told ya I was putting you down. I guess you wanted me to join ya eh? Usually I get dinner and a movie before I allow a woman to just use me for her own comfort, but you're pretty cute and sweet. I suppose I could just let you molest me Barbie."

She laughed in spite of the awkward situation and he laughed too. After a few moments of laughter they stopped and smiled at each other. She was still holding on to him and he had her as well. She had not yet thought of any impropriety in this and Wilson winked at her and smiled.

"Falling on you was an accident dear. Which you caused by the way. But I will freely admit that kissing you afterward, and all that other stuff, well, that was all intentional Barbie. I just had to do it. Sorry."

She looked a bit confused and puzzled.

"What kiss was that Wilson?"

He suddenly leaned in and kissed her pulling her closer with his left arm and reaching down with his right hand to unzip his fly. The way Wilson had fallen forward his upper thighs held her legs apart and pushed back a bit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds