Bard's Tale 02 - First Outing

When Tia finally broke off staring at Tahna, the monk let out a sigh of relief.

"So, tell me, Tahna," the priestess said. "Did you have a good time?"

Blushing furiously, she looked at Tia. "Well, I'm not such a fan of being tickled, but... yes, I did."

"You don't like being tickled?" Reison asked.

Tahna shook her head.

"When my sisters were little," Tia explained, "Mikel Jon, Armand, and Martek decided they liked tickling their little sisters. They took sadistic delight in tickling them until they peed themselves."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable, Tahna. I was just trying to have fun with you." Reison looked concerned.

"It's okay," she assured him. "You didn't do it too much. I liked the other part much better."

Despite the news about her lamp, Tia was pleased. In fact, Tahna was quickly adjusting to being married.

Reison cleared his throat. "I do have something I want to discuss about the fight earlier. Both of you said, 'protect the husband' bit today. It was amusing earlier, but every time I tried to engage one of the were-rats, both of you pulled me back. And I distinctly felt a windy something keeping me from the fight. I didn't like it."

"Sorry," Mindal said. "But keeping you back was for your own good. Lycanthropes can only be injured by silver or magic. The sword you had was neither. You might distract one of them, but you couldn't hurt them, and you ran the risk of getting hurt or even bitten."

"Oh." Then he nodded. "I can see that."

"We need to remedy that," Tia said. "We'll get you a magical weapon, so that you can help when there's danger."

"You can get magic weapons? Just like that?"

"I told you, we're rich," Mindal said.

"All right. I'd appreciate it then."

After their meal, Mindal approached the entertainment in the lounge. The musicians agreed to let Mindal and Reison sit in with them for a set. They went upstairs for their instruments, and with Mindal giving him quick instructions, they had fun playing, getting to help sing with the choruses.

When the evening grew late, they retired to their suite.

To Tia's delight, once in their room, Reison drew her into his arms, kissing her and undressing her. After he carried her to the bedroom, she happily let him practice using his tongue on her, bringing her off before he sliding within her still vibrating sheath. He took his time, giving her a long stroke between several short ones, letting their rhythm build, then slowing down, giving her kisses. When she couldn't take it anymore, she wrapped her legs around him and met his thrusts with her own. She soon reached her peak, her pussy convulsing around his hard shaft. Just as she was sliding back from her plateau, he drove deep, filling her with his sperm, and she did her best to squeeze and pleasure him.

Their breathing back to normal, they wiped their damp hair from their faces and rolled until they lay facing each other.

"I like it that you try to stay inside. Some guys get too sensitive afterward. I'm glad you're not one of them."

"You're welcome. Though I don't think that's anything I have any control over." He brushed some of her raven locks behind her ear.

Tahna pulled up the blankets and spooned up behind him. Mindal, moved up behind Tahna.

Together they drifted off.

* * * * *

Tia and Tahna sat at the dining table in their suite. Tia sat, scanning more reports from the duchess, sipped chamomile tea as she thought about her response.

Tahna poured herself another cup of coffee from the carafe, and took a drink. "What I want to know is how she wiggled in between us. I never even felt her. Yet when I woke up, she was spooned up behind him. Where does she get off doing that?"

Tia smiled indulgently. "They have a connection. Different than us, but it's there." The priestess put down her quill and sat back in her chair. "You're starting to have real feelings for him, aren't you."

"I can't help it."

"My dear sister, I don't want you to help it. I can see you are building your own connections with him. Yesterday afternoon he played with you and Mindal both. Made you both laugh in between the sex play. I wish I'd been there to hear you laugh. The point is, though, you had a good time with him, and then he took you and got you to cum on his cock. That young half-elf, our husband, rocked your world yesterday, didn't he?"

Tahna just nodded, then stared at Tia.

"I know. You want to feel guilty. You might even feel you have betrayed Lysandra. But you didn't. If the opportunity arises that you can help her, do so. If I'm able, you know I will help you, and I'm sure Reison and Mindal will help, too. But your life has moved on. Reision Whisper Wind is your husband, Tahna. You are his wife. The three of us are still sisters, but now we are also sister-wives. Mindal and I are going to have his children. I want to encourage you to consider having at least one child with him."

"Me? Be a mother? Who would take care of you and Mindal?"

"Didn't you agree to fight beside him? Things got out of hand yesterday afternoon, but he didn't panic, and he fought beside you and Mindal both. Which reminds me, he needs a magical blade to fight with. I wish Hadrian still had his Sorcerer Supply Shoppes. If you had money, you could get whatever you could afford. But the stupid Mages Guild got too jealous of his wealth, even though it made them an even bigger fortune. Now it's too late. They no longer have all that gold flowing into their coffers and Hadrian won't work with them anymore. Greedy pricks."

Tahna blinked. "I've never heard you go off like that before."

"Probably after effects of the fertility spell. I'm still feeling a little bitchy."

"You mean you need to get plowed and seeded again."

"I wouldn't say no. But he's tired and I don't want to disturb his rest."

Tahna grinned at her, but Tia just raised her eyebrows in askance.

"Okay, okay. It's been nice," the warrior monk admitted.

"Nice? That's all you can say? You've had your body wracked by orgasm, Tahna. You came on his hard cock. Your husband was balls deep in your pussy, sister, and more than once, you felt the gloriously delicious sensation of him pumping his sperm into your throbbing pussy. It felt awesome, didn't it. Admit it."

"Okay, yes. It was awesome." She blushed at her sister's look.

"Good. And how about the attention? And you are smiling and laughing. I'm beginning to wonder if he hasn't entranced you with his magic dick."

"Are you done teasing me?"

"For the moment," the priestess conceded. "I have another hour with these reports, and then I need to go out."

"Vera and her children?"

"Yes," the priestess nodded. "Maybe Mikel Jon knows of something available at the docks. Or, maybe I'll send her to the Strands. She can learn about raising horses and cattle, and it would get her and her children away from the city, so they'll be less likely to fall back into thieving. Not sure yet. If we were going to live here, I might give her some more personal attention, but after we have dinner with Ehvona and our relatives here, we need to move on to the capital."

"You don't look happy about that. Something happen while I was hanging out with Mindal?"

Tia sat back in her chair and frowned. "My request to be excused from service in the temple was denied."

"What? How can they do that? I thought you said the duchess wrote a letter in support of your request!" Tahna was floored.

"The duchess didn't take it well. She's written another letter. The response may or may not be here before we get back. There is a bright spot, though. The decision wasn't from Valeeta herself, but from a priest. Valeeta's getting old. I think she's going to be eighty-seven this year. Don't worry about it, Tahna. I will deal with this, one way or another."

"What does that mean, Tia?"

"It means, dear sister, that if I need to, as much as it pains me, I will resign. Reison made it clear that we don't share with outsiders. I want to have children, too, and while I could work the temple once I'm pregnant, I'm no longer interested in doing that kind of work. I love my husband and I made a promise to him when I became his wife. If I want a cock, I go see my husband. If I want pussy, I'm free to talk to you and Mindal."

She snorted. "Good luck with that. I love you, but that's not happening."

"I think we're all on the same page there. But if it's a choice between the church and my husband, I will leave the church and find some other way to serve the Lawgiver."

"Don't! You love the church! It's been a part of your life and who you are since you were a teenager. Promise me, before you do something rash, you will talk to me first!" Tahna looked distressed.

Tia reached over to squeeze her hand in reassurance. "Hey! Nothing's final yet. I just wanted you to know that it's a possibility. Now, back to Reison. I'd like to stop at the vault, and the stop by the Mages Guild to check out whether there are any postings for magic weapons for sale. Hmm. Might as well take the box with the broken lamp, too. It's worth a few gold to have it fixed."

"I didn't know that Tara made that for you. That makes it pretty special. I'll exercise for a while, then I'll go with you."

A little while later, Reison woke up and, after a trip to the restroom, joined them at the table. They explained their plans to him.

Munching on some toast and jam, he said, "I should go with you. Mindal, too."

Tia shook her head. "Not you and not Mindal. She's going to wake up soon. Women, when they are on the fertile part of their cycle, can get really horny. That means sex and plenty of it. That means orgasms until you can barely move. And as soon as she can get you hard again, repeating the experience. The spell doesn't always affect people the same way. It seems to hit some harder than others. You need to stay here, or you might not be her baby's daddy, and frankly, I would not hold her accountable for that."

He blinked, then nodded. "Okay, that's a good reason to stay here. Uh, would you mind if I look at your books and such here?"

Tia laughed. "If she'll let you. Though a few hard cums might make her sleepy. But yes, help yourself to any of the books here."

"Thank you. I know it wasn't your intention, but all I've been doing is eating, sleeping, and having sex. I've had fun and everything, but I'd like to stretch something more than... uh, what I meant was..."

"Stretch something more than pussy?" Tahna ventured, a little put off.

"No, that's not it. And that image is rather cold. I love each of you, and I've enjoyed making love to each of you, too. What I meant was, I was hoping to stretch the head on top of my shoulders a bit more. The sex has been fantastic and there's been plenty of it, but my mind is needing some stimulation that isn't sex-related."

Pleased by his answer, Tahna nodded.

Tia, beaming at him, said, "Help yourself to any of the books here, though I'm afraid the selection's rather limited. They are mostly on mathematics, religion, or music. Though I think Tahna has a few on cryptograms and codes."

He saw the stack of papers in front her, and the five sealed letters. Took in the ink and quill set, the seal and the sealing wax nearby. "You write a lot. And, you have a seal?"

"A personal one," she replied. "Maybe, after you've satisfied Mindal this evening, you can sit with Tahna and I, and we can cuddle and talk."

"What about?"

"Anything at all, really. In between your singing together - which is marvelous to listen to, by the way - you and Mindal have had a few days of talking together for hours. Tahna and I need time like that with you, too. I guess we'll probably want to know some of the things you've already told Mindal, but you must understand, they are things we haven't heard yet. About your family. Your likes and dislikes. And thank you for telling us about your wool allergy! We need to go through our things here and make sure we don't accidently injure you."

"Sure. And I appreciate it. Can we get some black tea? Herbal's okay, but I grew up drinking black tea, and the coffee is rather too harsh." Then, glancing at Tahna, he added, "Though I'm willing to give it a few more times before I officially decide."

"Of course," Tia replied, amused. "And thank you."

"For what?"

Tahna grinned at him. "You just gave her the opportunity to do something for you. Mindal told you doing things for other people was her thing. And you saw what she did with the prostitute, Vera."

He grinned at Tia. "I have no problem with you helping them. Though initially it bothered me. After all, she was willing to let the others rob and possibly enslave Mindal and me. If I was born into poverty, and especially if I had children to provide for, I don't know what I'd do. Maybe I'd be a different person, too."

"Yes. Indeed. Some never learn the difference between right and wrong. It was impulse to help her. But now that we know more, maybe this wasn't for her, but for her children. Maybe it was for all of them. Who's to say?"

"I trust your decisions and your judgment, and I'll support you," he told her.

"Thank you for that, too." Smiling, she went over to him and kissed him several times before letting him resume eating.

After breakfast, Tia finished up her written responses while Tahna worked on some katas. Reison asked her to show him, and she worked with him, checking his stances and movements.

When the priestess was finally ready to leave, she noticed Reison lying on the floor, and Tahna massaging his back. Then she pushed, and Tia heard some distinct popping noises. He gasped, then grunted out, "Yeah, that's better."

Standing up, Tahna gave Reison a hand. "I should have had you doing stretches first. Next time, we'll both remember."

"Ready to go?" Tia asked her.

"Yes. But not before I get a good, solid kiss goodbye first." Sliding up against him, she wrapped her arms around him. "I need a kiss from you before I go."

"With pleasure," he murmured. Embracing her, he took his time.

Surprised, Tia waited for her turn. And enjoyed his attention as well.

As they prepared to leave, Reison sat back down at the table to nibble on more food.

Mindal entered then, wrapped in a blanket and dragging the ends behind her. "Need to pee and need food," she muttered. Then she saw Reison, who smiled at her. To his surprise, she dropped the blanket as she dropped to her knees, crawling toward him under the table.

"I thought you needed to pee and get food," he said.

"Need this more," she said.

"Oh! That's... oh my."

Snickering, the two older sisters left him to his fate.

* * * * *

By lunch time, Tia had Vera sorted out, and made arrangements for her and her children to go live with the Strands. The herder family agreed to train her and to help take care of the children. Packing up all their new clothing, they departed for their new lives.

After that, the priestess and monk went to the Mages Guild. A journeyman mage earned ten royals for fixing Tia's lamp. Checking the boards, they found a listing for a magic short sword. Hiring a messenger, they sent an offer, then went to a café across the street and waited. An hour later, they met at the guild hall, and a short time later, the sisters went to their bank, obtained the draft, and took possession of a enchanted blade.

"Think he'll like it?" Tia asked, excitedly.

"If he doesn't, he's a dunderhead."

"Tahna! Do you really feel that way?"

"All right, no, I don't. Not anymore, anyway. And, yeah, I think he will like it."

Checking the boards further, they found and purchased a set of magical chain armor. The enchantment wasn't terribly strong, but any enchanted armor benefitted the wearer by its lightness. Normal chain armor could weigh fourteen or fifteen kilos. Enchanted chain, however, weighed no more than a linen shirt.

After the purchase of the sword and armor, it was dinner time, and both women were hungry. Taking a carriage, they quickly returned to the inn.

Tia requested that dinner to be brought up to their suite, and they ascended the stairs.

Once inside the rooms, Tahna set the bulky items onto Tia's desk. Tia scanned around, then headed for the bedroom. Both were passed out. Mindal was on her back, snoring loudly. At least two wet spots on the bed, maybe a third mostly dry, and the bard's thighs were crusty with dried semen.

After putting her lamp back in its place, she lightly tapped him on his foot. "Reison? Reison? Wake up, dear."

"No," he mumbled, flailing his arm in protest. "Too sore." He turned over, trying to bury his head into the pillow.

Touching her holy symbol, she cast cure light wounds, and felt the tingle of heat as the spell was absorbed.

He shifted and then his eyes flickered open. "Hi," he said quietly, sitting up.

"Dinner will be here soon. Hungry?"

"Famished," he answered. And eased himself away from his youngest wife.

Out in the other room, Tahna took one look at him and snickered. "Go get cleaned up, Reison. You are pretty musty."

By the time he was cleaned up and had fresh trousers on, dinner was on the table. Both women watched with amusement as he filled his plate and began putting away the food.

When he was working on seconds, Tahna was unable to resist teasing him a bit. "So how was it, stud?"

He paused, a bite halfway to his mouth. "I love her. But after the third time, I couldn't do it again. And it took longer to cum. A lot longer."

Amused, but also sympathetic, Tia asked, "Need me to recharge you?"

"Is she done?" He tilted his head toward the bedroom.

"I'm afraid this is still her peak time," Tia answered.

"It's like her pussy is on fire," Tahna teased him. "And the only thing that puts out the fire is sperm. And a lot of it. The more the better. The more sperm she gets, the harder she will cum."

"Then yes. Spell me."

Tahna sat back and laughed. Even Tia had trouble keeping a straight face. Struggling tp concentrate, she cast fertility on him first, followed by regenerate serious wounds spell.

Curious, Reison said, "I thought the fertility spell was just for women?"

"No, it works for both sexes," Tia replied. "It just works differently. Women can vary. Usually it takes about a day for it to kick in. If the woman is already at her fertile time of the month, it works almost instantaneously. Otherwise, it takes up to twenty-four hours for the woman's body to ready itself for mating and becoming pregnant. As long as she's not sterile, it guarantees conception, though not always on the first coupling. Men, though, are affected nearly instantly. It will feel like you haven't had sex in a year. The volume of semen also increases, which improves the chance for impregnation."

He pondered a moment. "So, with those two spells, I can go... five or six times in a row?"

Tia nodded.

"Wow."

Tahna smirked. "Ain't magic grand? Now you can give it to Mindal like you're using a fire hose."

Reison frowned. "If we're both affected by a fertility spell, does that do anything extra?"

Tia shrugged. "It does improve the chance for multiple births."

He raised his eyebrows.

"But it's not a guarantee," the priestess hastened to add.

"You can't ask her about it right now, any way," Tahna said. "In the state she's in right now, the spell makes her determined to breed, and it will influence her thinking. At least, that's how I understand it." She glanced at Tia, who nodded in confirmation.

For several minutes he said nothing, seemingly focused on putting food into his mouth. Every time he drained his glass, Tia refilled it for him. As he finished his second plate, he pushed it aside and took a deep breath, rubbing his full belly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds