Bareback In My Mom Ch. 04

"We just wanted to tell you how glad you're home. We really missed you."

Jane feels Jacob's cock on her ass. It's filling with blood. Jane gets off Jacobs lap and pulls him into her room.

Jean reaches down and grabs Daniel's cock. She pulls it up between her legs. She looks in his eyes as she slowly jacks it. He smiles and cups her breast. She moves off his lap and kneels between his knees. She holds his cock with both hands and kisses the head. Daniel moans for her. She slowly takes it in her mouth. She licks it a little and looks up at him.

"How does that feel, bro. You like that."

"Oh god, yes. Don't stop."

She takes more in her mouth and sucks and licks it. He moans and his head falls back. She pulls off and looks at him again.

"Watch this, bro."

She takes it in her mouth again and slowly takes it all down her throat.

"Holy shit, sis. You took it all. You're an amazing cocksucker."

She pulls off and takes a deep breath. She takes it all again. His cock is throbbing in her throat. He can't believe how good she is. His orgasm comes on quickly.

"Get ready, sis. I'm cumming."

She quickly pulls off and takes another deep breath. She takes it all again and feels his cock swell. She squeezes it with her throat muscles and feel his cum squirt in her throat. She pulls back a little and takes the rest in her mouth.

"Sis. Sis. Take my cum. Take it all. So good. Yes. Yes."

She catches it all in her mouth. He stops cumming and she looks up at him. She opens her mouth and shows his load to him. She swallows twice and show him her empty mouth.

"Welcome home, bro."

"Damn, Sis. That was some blow job. Your mouth is so fucking hot."

"I couldn't wait to show you how happy I am to see you. You can expect a lot more of this all summer."

"Wow, Sis. You're an animal. You really make me feel welcome."

"Let's go watch Jane. She is a hot cocksucker too. She will blow Jacob's mind and cock."

She pulls him up and they stand in the doorway, watching.

They see Jane with Jacob's cock buried in her throat. She is stroking him hard. His head has fallen back and he is moaning. She pulls off and takes a deep breath. She takes it all again and his hips start thrusting his cock in her. She hangs on and he unloads his cum in her throat. She takes some in her mouth and shows him. She swallows it and shows him her empty mouth. Jacob slowly recovers.

"Holy shit. What a blow job. That was amazing."

"Welcome home, Jacob. I hope you enjoyed your welcome home gift."

"Enjoyed isn't the right word. That was the best blow job I ever had. What a mouth you have."

"You think our mouths are good. You're going to get our pussies tonight. We are going to fuck your brains out. And that's just the beginning. We plan on keeping you fucked all summer."

"Two super hot sisters all summer long. Holy shit."

"Yeah, two super hot brothers to fuck all summer. Holy shit is right.'

Sarah and the girls are in the kitchen getting dinner ready. Gary and the boys are sitting in his office.

"So, guys. What do you think of your sisters now."

"They gave us the most amazing blow jobs ever. They really know how to suck a cock."

"Wait till they fuck you. You will see why I kept fucking them. The only one that compares is your mother. I think it's genetic."

'It's really going to be hard to leave this fall."

"Yeah, I'm sure, but they are staying here with me. You can find your own pussy in college. There must be plenty available."

"No shortage there. We had to be careful and use condoms. Too many of them want to trap a guy."

"Dinner is ready, guys. Come and get it."

They all sit down to dinner. The boys have trouble keeping their eyes on their food. They finally give up and just look at all the hot women.

"Great dinner, Mom. Good food and hot women to look at. It doesn't get any better."

They all laugh.

They all help clean up the dinner dishes, and got to the living room. The sisters are grinning from ear to ear.

"What's with the big smiles, girls? You have something in mind?"

"Yes, Daddy. We're going to fuck Daniel and Jacob. You sit back and watch."

The go and stand in front of their brothers. Jane gets on her knees in front of Daniel. She runs her hands over his thighs. She smiles at him and kisses his cock head. She drags her nails down his thighs. He twitches and moans. She takes his cock head in her mouth. He watches her mouth take his cock. She slides it all the way down her throat. His head falls back and he groans. She moves up and down on it, getting wet with her saliva. His cock is full hard. She sits back and looks at her handy work. She looks in his eyes and gets on his lap. His cock is against her stomach. She leans forward and kisses him. He cups her breasts and tweaks her nipples. She gasps.

"My nipples. Yes. Yes. Suck them. Please suck them."

He grants her wish. He feels her pussy juice on him. She slowly lifts and touches his cock with her pussy lips. She watches him as she slides his cock up in her hot pussy. He groans as she takes him in her. She drops on the last inch and cums hard on him.'

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on my brother's cock. Yes. Yes. Hot hard cock."

She strokes up and down on him. Her pussy muscles are squeezing him. She stops stroking and grinds on his bone. She cries out and cum again.

Jean and Jacob are watching. Jean is slowly jacking him. His cock is full hard. They watch Jane working her brother's cock over.

"Fuck him, Jane. Fuck him hard. Make him shoot his hot cum in you."

Jean can't watch any more. She gets on Jacob and slowly takes his cock in her. They both moan.

Both girls are working hard on their brothers. Sarah and Gary are quietly watching. The bring their brothers right to the edge of cumming and slow down. The girls look at each other and nod. The both drop hard and both cocks hit their cervix at the same time. Both girls scream and cum. The squeeze each cock hard and they both take a hot load from their brothers. All four scream and cum at the same time. Both girls fall on their chests and hug them.

Daniel is the first to speak.

"Holy crap. That was out of this world. I think I blew the head of my cock off."

Jacob says. "We may not survive this summer, Daniel. These girls are way to hot."

The girls look at each other and in unison, say. "Welcome home."

Gary says. "Well, now you see why I couldn't say no to them. They are just way too hot and sexy."

"Geez, Dad. You created two monsters."

Sarah watches them recover. She is waiting. After everyone returns to normal she gets up and walks over to her two sons. She kneels between them and takes a cock in each hand. She slowly strokes them. She watches their cocks fill with blood.

"I want both of you to take me. One in my pussy and one in my mouth."

"You got it, Mom.'

She pulls Daniel off the couch.

"You lay down here on your back. I'm gonna suck your cock. Jacob, you fuck me doggie.

Daniel quickly lays on the carpet. Sarah moves between his legs and grabs his cock. Jacob moves behind her and grabs her hips. He lines his cock up and slowly takes her. She gasps and takes Daniel's cock in her mouth. She squeezes Jacobs cock with her pussy muscles and throats Daniel. They both moan as she works them over. She comes off of Daniel's cock.

Oh god, yes. Both of my babies in me. So good. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Shoot your hot cum in me. Yes. Oh god, yes."

She throats Daniel again and his cock throbs. Jacob starts stroking harder. His cock hits her cervix and they hear her muffles cry. She cums hard on him. The both feel their orgasm coming on. She feels both cocks swell and she takes cum in her pussy and mouth at the same time. The fall in a pile of bodies.

"So good. Hot cum in me. Hot. Hot."

She hugs both boys to her and cuddles with them.

"My babies. My sweet hot babies. Making Mommy feel so good."

Gary says. "Pretty good double team there, boys. I think you make your Mom happy."

Sarah gets up and sits on the couch. The boys sit beside her. The girls get on their Daddy's lap. The all look at each other and grin.

The end.

The next chapter.

Babies and Kim and Ashley get involved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds