• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Barely Legal Ch. 02

Barely Legal Ch. 02

It was an exclusive restaurant; snowy white tablecloths, heavy gleaming flatware, sparkling crystal and china, soft lights, quiet jazzy versions of standards played on a grand piano, invisible waiters who silently materialized only when needed, excellent food and drink . . . the kind of place where multi-million dollar deals are concluded over coffee and brandy and where a rich man takes a new mistress to show her who he is.

The only discordant note was the formidable dowager a few yards away occasionally shifting her attention from her young, well-groomed male companion to glare at our table. I could almost hear her thoughts. That man and . . . girl. They're well-dressed but she looks . . . cheap . . . wearing that short skirt and a blouse so tight her nipples are showing. Isn't she too young to be a call girl? He's not very old, but she called him 'Daddy.' Why does he let his daughter dress like a whore?

If Tracy noticed the old woman's disapproval, she gave no sign. She rarely drank and was a little giggly from the two glasses of wine she'd had with the meal. We finished our simple fruit dessert, declined brandy, and prepared to leave.

Tracy rose to her feet. Although her clothes were very attractive, she wasn't wearing the basic black evening gown, which was nearly de rigueur for a restaurant of this class. Instead, she was mouth-wateringly beautiful in shiny black low-heeled shoes, white nylons, and a soft black suede skirt ending at mid-thigh, a slender white leather belt, and a long-sleeved black raw silk blouse with a plunging neckline, narrow enough to be discreet yet deep enough to make it clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

The black blouse set off her straight shoulder-length blonde hair and pale skin. Her face was striking, rather than conventionally pretty, with square Germanic features and icy blue eyes warmed by her ready smile.

Tiny diamond studs glittered at her earlobes. She was tall, 5' 10", and athletic, with a tiny waist and flat stomach. Her breasts were the size and shape of half-baseballs, with upturned nipples clearly outlined beneath the clinging fabric. A tiny gold star dangled between her breasts on an almost-invisible chain.

"Classical guitar is so strange," Tracy said, continuing our conversation about her college classes. "Dr. Mitchell wants me to improvise, but freaks out if I ever get close to a blues scale. I guess he doesn't think it's really music."

The matre'd opened the door for us. I let her precede me outside. My cock stirred as I watched her muscular buttocks working beneath the tightly-stretched fabric of her skirt. I was so glad I wasn't really her father.

"Have a pleasant evening, Mr. Johnson . . . and Miss Johnson," the matre'd said. The valet already had my sports car outside the entrance and was opening the passenger door for Tracy. I could sense his heat when he discreetly watched Tracy's skirt ride up her delectable thighs as she slid into the seat.

"Daddy, it's such fun going out with you," Tracy gushed, leaning over to kiss my cheek as I climbed into the car. She continued talking about her guitar lessons as we pulled away. "It's so funny not using a pick. Just playing with my fingers almost feels like a piano."

I thought about her long sensitive fingers with their closely-trimmed nails and the things she could do with them.

"I'm getting SO hot," she said.

I looked over at her. Her face was shadowed, but her lithe body was clearly illuminated by the glow from the instruments. Tracy's legs were open and she'd never bothered to tug her skirt down. With restless hands, she was steadily stroking her nylon-clad inner thighs.

"My thong is really wet," she whispered. "Feel it." She caught my hand and guided it into place. I gently stroked her folded flesh through the sopping fabric. She was incredibly hot.

"Look at that road," Tracy said. "Let's turn in."

I reluctantly removed my hand from her body to downshift and applied the brakes. We glided past the elaborate brick and stone entrance with the "Coming Soon!" sign.

The smooth pavement ended abruptly after a quarter mile. We continued down the roughly bulldozed trail and stopped in front of a new house's skeleton. She was on me as soon as I'd killed the engine and switched off the headlights, grabbing my head and kissing me hungrily.

"Play with my snatch," she commanded. "I'm burning up." She unfastened her seat belt and slid her pelvis forward, opening her thighs wider to give me easy access.

I pulled her thong to one side and slid two fingers into her pussy.

"God yes Daddy!" she cried. "Finger fuck me." She unfastened her blouse with fumbling fingers and pulled it open, exposing her beautifully exotic breasts.

Tracy twisted her nipples roughly as I drove my fingers into her vagina, angling them to catch her G-spot, while my thumb stroked her swollen clitoris. She began to scream and thrash almost immediately.

"Cum for me, Baby Doll!" I growled. "Cum for your Daddy!"

Her pussy muscles clamped my thrusting fingers and her back arched. She bucked and moaned for a long time before finally collapsing back onto the seat, gasping for breath.

I jumped out of the driver's seat. Without giving Tracy any time to recover from her orgasm, I pulled her from the passenger seat and pressed her against the side of the car.

As I unzipped my pants, I cried, "You're my hot slut daughter! My cock gave you life. Now it's going to fuck your sweet little cunt!"

"Oh yeah, Daddy! Give it to me! Put it between my pussy lips and drive it . . . OOOHHH!! YEEAAAHH!! . . . So good! . . . All the way up to your balls! . . . Ram my snatch with the cock that fucked me into Mom! Fuck me hard! Shoot your seed in me! Yeah! Yeah! I'm your baby daughter and you're fucking me. OHMYGOD!! You're spraying inside me and I'm cumming . . ."

When our orgasms had run their mutual course, Tracy went limp against the side of the car. Only my hands gripping her waist prevented her from slipping to the ground.

"Oh Bob!" she gasped when she was able to speak again. "That was so good! My pussy sure is smoking tonight!"

"That's my little girl," I purred after kissing her thoroughly. "Now, get in the car. Daddy's got a lot more for you when we get home."

"Oh Goody!!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in mock little-girl excitement.

We were mostly silent during the drive to my house. Our hands on each other's thighs communicated better than words. I wondered why I found playing "father and daughter" so exciting, but I wasn't going to let that interfere with pleasing Tracy.

Tracy headed for the bathroom as soon as we arrived home. "It's a good thing we didn't get stopped," she commented, examining herself in the mirror. "My hair and lipstick are all messed up and my blouse isn't buttoned right."

Most of her lipstick was on my face. "The next time I fuck you in the middle of a construction site at night, we'll have an inspection before we leave."

Tracy giggled as she wiped the lipstick from our faces with a tissue. Suddenly, she looked puzzled. "Did you hear something?"

"No. What was it?"

She was still for a moment, then answered, "Just my imagination, I guess." She took my hand as she added, "Come on, let's go to bed. I want to be your incredibly naughty little girl tonight."

We stopped at the door between the bathroom and bedroom for a long intense kiss. I slipped my hands down Tracy's back to cup her buttocks and pull our bodies tightly together.

"I'm glad you like my ass so much," she purred when we finally separated. "I love this room," she added, turning around slowly. The main feature was a king-size bed with a low headboard, just enough to hold the pillows in place. A large mirror covered the wall behind the headboard.

I turned on the rope lights surrounding the mirror and switched the overheads off, filling the area around the bed with a warm golden glow and leaving the rest of the room in deep shadow.

I reached for Tracy, but she pushed me away, saying "I want to strip for you."

She stopped with her fingers on the top button of her blouse. "Bob, what does Liz think about me . . . us?"

Liz had been my steady girlfriend for over a year.

"She's not jealous. She likes having other partners, just like I do."

"I know. Does she like girls? I'm not gay, but I do want to try another woman some time."

"You've told me that before. Why don't you ask her? She doesn't bite . . . not in an unpleasant way. Now, weren't you saying something about stripping for your father?"

"Sure . . . Father." Tracy made an impressively erotic production of kicking her shoes off and removing her skirt and blouse.

I pulled her still-moist thong down, leaving her clad only in her white nylons. It only took me seconds to shed my own clothes, then we were rolling together on the bed.

"What's so funny, Daddy?"

"Your stockings. That's what your Mom was wearing the night I impregnated her with you, except hers were black fishnet and she kept her black spike heels on."

"Cool! Was she being your incredibly naughty little girl?"

"No! She was my absolutely filthy big girl. You're too young and innocent to hear about all the nasty things we did that night."

"I guess that explains why I'm such a dirty slut. You really started me off right!"

"You're so sweet and innocent. I'm glad my little girl doesn't have a clue . . . yet."

I was on my back. Tracy was straddling me, rubbing her hot core against my stiff prick. Her swollen clit was pressing against my cock head.

"Come on Daddy," she begged. "Tell me how you knocked Mommy up. Better yet, show me."

"I already told you 'no.' You're just lucky I came in the right hole that night."

"We're both lucky. I'm here and you have your own little home-grown fuck toy."

Tracy squealed in protest when I grabbed her waist, lifted her off my cock and laid her on her back.

"Such beautiful breasts," I murmured before I began sucking her already-hard nipples.

"Naughty girl," I said when I finally lifted my head. "You've got me thinking about your Mom's tits, all swollen and full of milk. The way they felt and tasted. The way her hot fresh milk tasted."

"You drank Mom's milk? Sucking it from her nipples?"

"Sometimes, I suckled on one breast while you had the other. I left you enough to grow up into my hot Baby Doll."

"That still seems sort of perverted. I mean, it's just . . . " Tracy's voice trailed off as I began gently nibbling and sucking her neat little pussy lips. I pulled her open. In the golden glow of the bed lights, she was a dark rose color. I pressed my tongue deep into her pussy. It was already slick with her tart juices.

Tracy moaned with pleasure as I worked on her hot snatch, diving into her depths, coming up to suck her hard little clit, licking the sensitive little area between her vulva and anus . . .

"Just like your Mom," I said as I positioned myself between Tracy's open thighs. "She had me fuck her the day she gave birth. I had to be careful not to put pressure on her belly, but we managed. 'Drive it in deep,' she said, 'so the baby can suck your cock.' She came like never before. So did I. Her water broke an hour later."

"Oh Daddy!" Tracy exclaimed as I gently began fucking her with shallow strokes, stimulating the sensitive outer edges of her vagina and occasionally angling my cock to rub its head against her G-spot. "I wish you'd been my first, instead of Kevin. He knew a little bit . . . he sucked my tits until my nipples were hard and ate me out enough to get me good and wet. He even fingered me, but didn't know how to bring me to climax."

She was starting to gasp for breath, but she continued talking.

"When he stuck it in, he was able to go for several minutes before he shot, but he still didn't make me cum. I begged him to get me off with his mouth, but he thought it was gross going down on my pussy with his cum in it.

He fucked me again a little later, but I still didn't have an orgasm. It was so disappointing and frustrating. I was too shy to masturbate while he watched, but I played with Mom's vibrator for hours after he went home, making myself . . . Oh God Daddy! I'm cumming!"

I drove deep into her as she thrashed beneath me. The violence of her orgasm almost set me off, but I managed to hold back.

A little later, she dreamily asked, "You remember our first day together? When we were lying on the bed with your cock between my buttocks? That scared me, but it doesn't any more. I'm still a virgin in back. I'd like to give that to you."

I didn't ask, "Are you sure?"

Tracy never said anything she didn't mean. As soon as I'd removed my penis from her pussy, she pulled her knees up to her chest, lifting her butt and pulling her cheeks open. I showered her beautiful muscular buttocks with kisses, then ran my tongue slowly up and down her crack, tasting her sweat and the juices which had run out of her snatch.

"My sweet Baby Doll has a wonderful ass," I whispered.

"Oh! Wow!" Tracy exclaimed as my tongue circled her elegant pink rosebud. "I never realized it would be THIS good!"

I slowly spiraled inward, caressing and wetting her tight little pucker. She moaned as my flat tongue stroked her.

She was already relaxed. I teased her further open with the tip of my tongue, then inserted my index finger into her wet pussy, coating it with her juices. I pressed my finger against her center. It opened instantly, allowing my probing digit to slide smoothly into her. I twisted my finger as I carefully worked it in and out.

"I'm ready Daddy," Tracy gasped. "Put it in me now."

"Ready for my cock?" I reached into the nightstand drawer and removed the lubricant and Liz's thin gold vibrator. "Don't worry Baby. I'll be in you soon."

I spread a thick line of lubricant onto my index finger and pushed it back into Tracy's asshole. Her muscles clamped me tightly as I vigorously finger-fucked her. After a while, I was able to insert a second finger.

"I think you're ready, Baby Doll," I finally announced. "Do you want to get on your hands and knees? It would be easier for you."

"No Daddy. That way, I couldn't see your face. Looking in the mirror isn't the same. I want you to dominate me, so I won't get on top, either. Just kiss me, then do it."

I carefully lubricated Tracy's anus and my penis, then bent forward to kiss her tenderly. She gasped as my cock head began stretching her. "Are you all right, Baby?"

"Yeah. You're just so big."

"Here," I said, placing the vibrator in her hand. "This will help."

"Oh Daddy, I don't need that!" Tracy protested. She gasped softly as I pushed forward another fraction of an inch. "Well, maybe." She switched the vibrator to low and slid it into her pussy.

"My little girl's giving me her sweet butt cherry," I said softly. "I'm so honored. Does it still hurt?"

"A little, but the sensations in my pussy are helping a lot. Even without the vibrator, I'm mostly hot and excited."

"Good girl! My cock-head's all the way inside you. The painful stretching is over. Now, I'm going to start moving in and out slowly, so you can get used to my length."

"Oh Daddy, don't pull it out! It hurt going in, but now I feel empty without it. Please . . . Oh! Yeah! It feels good the way you're pushing it in so nice and slow . . . I really like you working your cock in and out . . . deeper this time . . . so good . . . How far in are you?"

"Three inches . . . half my length . . . butt-fucking my Baby Doll."

"It's wonderful. I'm your anal slut." Tracy suddenly twisted, pushing her buttocks toward my crotch too quickly for me to react. She screamed in pain and excitement as my balls slammed against her butt cheeks. Her eyes glistened with tears, but she was smiling as she said, "I have all of you now. I'm so glad I've kept this cherry to give you. Take it from me hard . . . please!"

"Okay, Baby Doll. Daddy's going to give your asshole a real workout."

I started moving in and out slowly, but quickly increased my speed as Tracy adjusted to me. I gripped her ankles and spread her legs in a wide vee, lifting her butt higher and rocking her body in time with my pelvic motions.

Tracy turned the vibrator speed up to high and began driving the slim plastic rod into her pussy in time with my thrusts.

"Oh wow! I'm getting double fucked!" she whispered. She looked startled as an orgasm suddenly gripped her.

"You're as tight as your Mom," I gasped after I'd been ramming her for several minutes.

"Did you fuck her ass . . . that night?"

"Yeah."

"I can just imagine being one of your little sperms, swarming out of your balls, rocketing through your cock, swimming like hell with all that strength and determination, then suddenly stopping to scream 'Oh no! I'm in her asshole.'”

"It's okay, Baby. The best and strongest sperm made it to the right place." After I fucked your Mom's ass, we took a shower together and I shot another big load into her cunt while the water was spraying us. That's where she got the sperm that reached home."

"Making your anal whore daughter! Oh Daddy, your cock's so good . . . you fuck so good . . . fuck my ass so good . . . I'm cumming! . . . Again!!"

Her climax pushed me over the edge. I shot wave after wave of cum up Tracy's hot butt as her ass muscles clenched my cock. When we'd both finished, I pulled out and rolled onto my back beside her, gasping for breath. She lowered her legs and removed the vibrator from her snatch.

She switched it off and the room became amazingly quiet with its buzzing suddenly silenced. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered. "You fucking my ass was even better than I'd imagined it would be."

We lay still, listening to our soft breathing and enjoying the closeness of each other's bodies.

A voice from the darkness suddenly exclaimed, "Bob! What are you doing with our daughter?" Liz was standing at the door, staring wide-eyed at Tracy and me on the bed.

Tracy was the first to speak. "Hi Mommy," she said.

* * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Barely Legal Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds