• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bartlett Ch. 03: Li's Private Time

Bartlett Ch. 03: Li's Private Time

Li and I decided to settle down for a while in a small city in the northeast. There, surrounded by real crime and urban problems, our fun would go unnoticed. We could enjoy ourselves and leave whenever we wanted.

We took a top-floor apartment in an old house in a slightly seedy part of town, overlooking the occasional hooker and gang member but generally just decent, working-class people. The neighborhood was filled with color, Hispanic, black, and white.

I had fun going out to bars and such, just blending into the scenery and watching people. I guess both Li and I are just voyeurs at heart. I would occasionally take a lover for a night, when I felt the need, as would Li. Generally, though, she and I watched the rest of the world and kept the physical things between each other.

This one night, I had decided to go out to a show at a local bar, and Li wanted to stay home, watching the street below. We had a large window right at the front of the house with a perfect view of the street. All the entertainment we needed would walk right by.

Li took a leisurely shower, dried off, and put on a sheer silk nightgown. She piled up some pillows on the floor in front of the window, covered herself in a blanket, and settled in, watching in the dark.

She was mainly waiting for the neighborhood hooker to walk by with her girl in training. Li was excited at the thought of a woman who allowed others to take advantage of her, all the while taking the real advantage, money, right back. She wondered what it was like to walk the streets. How a hooker picked up her Johns. She wondered how they trained their girls.

Before long, she approached. The hooker who owned the block was black/Hispanic with kinky black hair and dark skin. She was a bit on the large side, tall and bulging out at the thighs as well as the breasts. She wore a tight-fitting skirt and top, black, with a neon orange mesh "coat" covering it. True to form, her thighs and butt jiggled as she walked, exaggerating the sway in her hips. Her breasts were large, filling her top, and smashed down under the tight material. She walked slowly, blatantly, waving at the passing cars if they contained gentlemen.

Her girl was black and smaller than her. She wore a tight dress of black spandex and heels. Her breasts were large in proportion to her tiny stature, and her legs and arms were thin, especially in comparison to her companion. She wasn't allowed to attract attention, staying behind her teacher.

Li stared at them, looking into them, through them. Their symbols now danced in front of her eyes, plain as if they had been painted on the window glass. They were signs of submission, anger, and ego.

The hooker thought of herself as the best at what she did. She constantly defended her occupation to herself, running through scenarios of confrontation in her head. She argued for her trade. She also felt power. She liked the looks she got from the men who drove by. She liked to know that they would give more for her time and affection than they would put out for a real date. She could ask fifty for a fuck and do it ten times in a night, while some goody girl would only get a $20 meal and would have to spend the whole evening with the guy. In the end the outcome was the same, both would be fucked and left to live alone in the morning.

Her girl respected her, admired her. She wanted to take a block of her own, to be stared at by the men. She wanted the money to buy nice clothes and a better apartment. She wanted to be able to care for her kid. She figured that hooking was easy money, and she wanted to learn from a pro. Already she earned more from leftovers at night than she had as a waitress all day.

Li was disturbed by all this. The hooker was so angry, she didn't care about the money or the sex. Li couldn't believe a woman could forget the feeling of being fucked. She was angry at the way the hooker saw men, almost lashing out and scrambling her symbols beyond recovery.

Then she thought a bit. Her newfound powers could do more than get her laid. They could really help people, or at least change their outlook. Li thought she could help out both of the women outside, and get some fine viewing in the process.

She quickly instructed the two to stay within view and to act normally. She certainly didn't want them wandering off half instructed! Then she began to sift through the hooker's mind.

The hooker had it bad. Li never imagined some of the horrible things she had seen. The hooker thought about them all the time, though, seeing death and pain all around her. That was the first thing to be changed. She couldn't just yank the memories away, fearing it would wreck the woman. Instead, she toned them down, cutting out the most violent memories and moving the rest into the background a bit. She wanted the hooker to still be herself, just to not have so much hatred inside her.

Next she looked at her outlook on sex. The hooker thought of her job as a job, not as an opportunity to fuck as many men as possible. Li couldn't let that stand, so she moved some pleasure symbols into the job area and mixed them around a bit. If she's going to fuck, she might as well enjoy it, Li thought! She made the hooker a bit more choosy, too. She would now refuse the sickest of the sick.

But would the hooker make enough money turning away men? She should, but where was all the money going? The mind is an incredibly powerful thing, exerting total control over the body.

The hooker's body no longer needed heroin. Her brain was rearranging itself, rid of the habit entirely.

Then there was the student. She was too idealistic about the profession. She thought only of the money and not at all of the pitfalls. Li left her with a dread of certain aspects of the job, hoping the girl would steer herself clear of the obstacles she would face. Li also fortified the girl's sexuality, confirming its place in her life. For good measure, she programmed the girl's mind to refuse drugs, knowing that her little girl needed a living mother, not a strung-out hooker.

Li then released the two from their lock, wanting to see how they would react.

At first, they appeared just the same, waving at the cars and flaunting their bodies. Li wondered if she had made a mistake. Perhaps these two were already too far gone for even a symboler's intervention?

The hooker waved at a car and it pulled over. The two women walked over, leaning down revealingly and looking inside. Li grabbed a snapshot from the hooker's eyes. Inside the car were two black guys from nearby. They wanted some action. They had pretty nice bodies, really, and looked clean.

After some talk and settling on a price, the hooker suggested they go to her place. Li quickly jumped up, not wanting to miss the action. She scurried out the door, still wearing just her silk nightgown. Out the front door and onto the street, she projected a field around herself. No one would notice her as she ran up the street, following the car.

They stopped in front of an apartment building at the head of the block. Li had caught up, panting from the run and chilly. Her nipples were already hard from the cool air, though the close-up sight of the hooker changed the reason a bit. Li loved the sight of a large-breasted woman, and the hooker's DDs were braless and outlined sturdily by her top.

The four couldn't see Li as she circled them, taking in the scene. They left the car and walked to the building. One of the guys grabbed the hooker's butt as she unlocked the door, and she turned to slap him for it. Li stopped her impulse, instead allowing the man to fondle the hooker's ass through her dress.

Li reached her mind into the mans and enjoyed the feeling with him. The hooker's butt was not firm, but warm and pliant. The naughtiness of it, though, excited her. She couldn't resist a grope of her own. As the four subjects moved inside, Li instructed them all to not notice her at all, neither by touch, sound, or sight.

This done, Li reached out to feel the hooker's body. It was pliant, like her ass. Her huge breasts were firmly secured by her top, but there was enough room under the top for Li to reach her hand up and inside. The hooker's tit flesh was smooth and warm. Li ran her fingers around inside the spandex, finding one of the hooker's nipples and pinching it. It was erect and wrinkled, feeling like a hard prune. Lee then moved her hands down to the front of the hooker's skirt. She passed her hands over her ass and around,

between her jiggling thighs, to her cunt.

Li felt so naughty, fondling the woman without her knowledge. Here she was, a hooker walking upstairs with a John, and Li was rubbing her cunt and tits without her knowing. The game had to come to an end, though, as the hooker opened an apartment door. The apartment was just a studio, dark but clean, with a king-size mattress on the floor.

The hooker stopped inside, turned to the men, and lifted her top over her head. Her enormous breasts spilled out, hanging free in the dim light. Lee wanted to hold them, to suck them, but she had to let the hooker do her job. So she sat in a corner chair and watched.

The men were excitedly taking off their clothes now, revealing their average builds. Both had some muscle and hair, but not a lot, which was fine by Li. She despised excesses of either. The men unbuttoned their jeans and pulled them off, leaving their straining cocks in their undershorts.

The two women, too, left on their panties, though that was all either now wore. The four moved together onto the bed and began to stroke each others' bodies.

The hookers, not paid to kiss or suck, fondled the mens crotches and their own breasts, exciting the men more. Li could see that, despite the job, the women were enjoying the mens' bodies. She also noticed that the girl in training was gazing at the hooker with more than learning on her mind!

Soon the women had pulled off the mens' shorts and were stroking their hard cocks, standing tall as the men laid back to enjoy the feeling. The two women stopped to pull off their own panties and frig their cunts a bit before straddling the mens' prostrate forms.

Each woman held her man's cock in her hand and aimed it at their slit, moving forward and down to engulf it. The men groaned as the hookers expertly gyrated, moving their cunts for maximum effect.

Li gazed on the sight. The lead hooker's large breasts and flabby ass swayed with her motions in the moonlight of the room, groped from time to time by her man. Her girl's smaller breasts moved more resolutely, bouncing with her rhythm. The mens' cocks, engorged and slick, rose and fell with the womens' bodies, always kissed by their cunts.

Li couldn't help moving her hands to her own bare cunt and lazily rubbing her slit and clit in time with the hookers' movements. She used her other hand on her breasts, pinching her large nipples through her silk nightgown. Soon she too was lost in the feeling of the moment.

Li watched as the two women brought the men off, almost at the same time, pulling off just in time for the men to cream on their own chests. The men were given towels to clean up, but the women didn't seem too businesslike now. The girl especially was still aroused by the session, continuing to rub her pink cunt with one hand. Even the seasoned hooker had felt something different with those two men, enjoying sex for the first time in a long while.

The men, tidied and dressed, left their money on a bureau by the door and hurried out. The two woman lay back down and rested.

Li seized the moment to look into the girl's mind for the lesbian longing she had seen before. Sure enough, the girl loved the sight of her teacher's large breasts and ass. Li could sympathize. The hooker, though, was hardened and had forgotten such feelings. Li reawakened them in her, inserting new pleasurable thoughts for her student. She also moved to sit on the mattress with the women.

The girl was the first to act, reaching out to massage the hooker's breast. The hooker sighed and closed her eyes, smiling in pleasure. Realizing that her actions were liked, the girl continued to work on the hooker's breast, sitting up and moving her other hand to her cunt. Li, too, reached out and massaged a huge breast, bending to suck the nipple and run her hands along the woman's body.

The hooker sighed as the two smaller women worked on her body, building her arousal with theirs. Soon the girl leaned down to kiss the hooker's cunt. She sucked on it, running her tongue up and down, and tasting her juices. Li wanted a piece of that, too, so she moved to sit on the hooker's face. She instructed the hooker to minister to her cunt and lowered it to her face.

Soon the hooker was lapping at Li's cunt, while Li claimed her two huge breasts and an exquisite view of the goings on.

The girl was rubbing her own cunt furiously while she licked and sucked on her teacher's lips. The three women moved together in a wavelike rhythm of sexuality, building and building.

The hooker's breasts heaved with excitement, her tongue burying itself in Li's cunt as her excitement built. Li knew her own time was coming, too, so she leaned back to enjoy the cunnilingus. She stared at the lesbian sight as she exploded in ecstasy, spreading her juices over the whore's face. The girl, too, exploded on her own hand, sending the hooker into a state of bliss as well. The three women collapsed, panting and moaning.

Li was the first to recover, seeing that her commands had worked well. She instructed the girl to lick her clean and gathered up her silk nightgown. Putting it back on, she rose and headed for the door. She took one last look back at the two women, laying in satisfaction on the bed. She turned and left for home.

The next night, she and I glanced outside, noticing the hookers on patrol once again. I commented on their job, wondering if they enjoyed it. Li answered that she suspected that they did...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bartlett Ch. 03: Li's Private Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds