• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 05

Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 05

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationships with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5: The Feline Avenger

Tuesday, 11:26 pm

The pretty young girl paced up and down on the street corner, somewhere in the notorious red-light district of Gotham City, her high-heels click-clacking on the paved sidewalk. Charlene was a hooker, a very good hooker, but a very bored hooker. She glanced at her wristwatch, reading the time beneath the light of the overhead street lamp. It was almost half past eleven. Business had been fairly quiet all evening, and it didn't matter how talented she was, at what was often regarded as the world's oldest profession, she couldn't demonstrate her expertise, not without a client!

Charlene, a 5-feet 8-inch tall, slim, shapely brunette, was wearing a tight wraparound Lycra top, that barely covered her more than ample bosom, and tight denim cut-offs, that clung low on her shapely hips and molded themselves about her nicely padded ass & mons. She also wore a black, soft leather bomber jacket, to protect herself from the cool breeze that often accompanied the evening's drop in temperature. The nineteen year old's hands were plunged deep into the generous pockets, pulling the unzipped front together about her slim waist.

When she'd first arrived in the big city, some fifteen months earlier, Charlene's sights had been firmly set on getting herself a job as a Personal Assistant to some rich, important businessman, financier or lawyer, then enticing her boss into her bed and eventually getting hitched to the guy! But things hadn't worked out as she'd envisaged. Jobs like that, had turned out to be few and far between, and she hadn't got the right qualifications... well not the educational ones, anyway! Soon, she found herself struggling to pay the rent, and her oily, unscrupulous landlord had talked her into providing him with regular sex sessions, in lieu of rent. It was then that she'd realized that she had a God-given talent to make a, more than adequate, living from whoring!


She was just thinking of packing it in for the night, when she spotted an approaching pedestrian. She pulled the jacket front apart, to advertise her charms, and swayed, sexily, toward the potential mark. Her steps faltered, as she realized that the figure was that of a dark-haired woman, wearing a baggy, shapeless two-piece uniform of some sort? Still, she would still go through her regular routine. "Ya never know?" she told herself, with an imaginary shrug of her shoulders. "It wouldn't be the first time I've made love to another dame!"

"Hey there, honey, lookin' for a good time?" she enquired, huskily, placing her hands on her hips and thrusting her chest forward.

"I need your clothes!" replied the dark-haired, green-eyed woman, in the drab outfit, looking her up and down.

"WHAT? Are you drunk, lady, or just high on drugs?" Charlene replied, blinking with surprise, and taking a short step backward.

"You look about my size, so get 'em off!" demanded the stranger, a steely determination in her tone, as she advanced toward the younger woman, menacingly.

Charlene backed up against the wall, a frightened look on her youthful face. "Shit! This bitch is fuckin' nuts!" she told herself, trying not to show any panic. "D-Don't come any c-closer," she stammered. "I-I've got a p-police whistle in my purse!"

"Your clothes, bitch, unless you want me to strip 'em off your DEAD body?" snarled the green-eyed brunette, placing a hand against the wall, either side of Charlene's head, bringing her face mere inches from that of the terrified prostitute.

The young hooker, swallowed hard and nodded. There was something in that steely gaze, that told her this beautiful weirdo meant every word she uttered.

The woman stepped back a pace, and Charlene handed over her leather jacket and purse, then quickly pulled her top off, over her head, her naked 35b breasts bouncing against her ribcage, as they sprang free of their confinement. She handed over the abbreviated item of clothing, her hand visibly shaking.

The woman took it in her left hand, a cruel grin on her unpainted lips. Her right hand shot out and gripped the hooker's left breast, in a claw-like hold, digging her long fingernails into the tender flesh, painfully. "Now the cut-offs!" she snarled.

Charlene nodded, her fingers fumbling with the waist button and zip of her shorts, before pushing them down about her ankles and revealing her lacy thong underwear. She stepped out of them and squatted down to retrieve them.

"And the heels!"

The girl rose to her feet, clutching her shoes and shorts. "Please don't hurt m-me!" she pleaded, in a frightened voice, as she handed over the requested items.

Selina Kyle gazed at the shivering girl, now naked apart from her tiny black thong. "Don't try anything stupid, and you can keep your panties on," she warned.

The girl nodded, eager to please, and Catwoman quickly stripped off her prison garb, without the least show of self-consciousness. The naked escapee, quickly stepped into the shorts and shoes, then pulled the top on over her head. It was a bit tight over her size 37c boobs, but it would have to do! She tugged it down, but it refused to hide the under curve of her shapely round breasts.

She kicked the discarded prison-wear over to the cowering girl, as she slipped on the leather jacket. "Here, wear these!" she growled. "A nice young thing like you shouldn't be hangin' around this part of town, at this time of night, near naked! Ya never know what sort of perv might come along!"

Wednesday, 1:00 am

The night clerk of the Beaumont Hotel, eyed Selina, suspiciously, as she lugged the battered suitcase up to the counter, puffing and panting, her impressive tits almost popping out of her tightly stretched top. The dame was obviously a hooker, but he didn't recognize the face. "Not that I usually look at their faces," he reminded himself, with a smug grin.

"Nice ass!" he observed aloud, just as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Wanna room for the night!" she gasped, ignoring his sexist comment.

He could just see the bottoms of her dark areolas, peaking out from under her stretchy top. "Twenty-five bucks! No men in your room! The Beaumont Hotel is a respectable establishment!" he intoned, without taking his gaze from her tits. It was actually one of the seediest dives south of the river, but he wasn't going to admit that to anyone.

She dipped into her purse and pulled out some crumpled bills, which she handed over to him. "I may want the room for a week, but I'll just pay for the first three nights, for the time being!" she replied. "It's a good job that the bimbo who owns this purse, was dumb enough to carry cash money around with her!" she thought. There had been almost three hundred bucks in the hooker's purse, but no plastic!

The clerk dropped the money into the cash register, then turned and hooked a key off the row of pegs behind him. "Room 12, second floor!" he growled, handing her the key. "Remember, no funny business!"

"Thanks! Where's the elevator?"

"What elevator?"

Selina sighed. "I'd be grateful if you could bring my luggage up to my room!" she added, fluttering her eyelashes at him, hopefully.

"This ain't the Gotham Hilton, lady! Carry your own damned luggage!" His beady eyes glittered, greedily. "Unless you're willin' to make it well worth my while, that is?"

Her smile vanished. "You tryin' to be funny?" she spat out, angrily.

"Just makin' conversation!" he replied, holding both hands up, palms outward. "No need to wet your panties!" Little did he know that such an eventuality was not possible.

Wednesday, 1:30 am

Selina Kyle stood in front of the dressing table mirror, hands on her hips, legs slightly astride, admiring the image in front of her. She was wearing one of her current, ultra sexy Catwoman outfits, comprised of a skintight purple catsuit made from the sheerest stretch Lycra, with black accessories; high-heeled ankle boots, gloves, low-slung utility belt, and a cowl, that covered the top half of her face, to help disguise her features. The latter had two cat-like ears attached. The catsuit clung to her shapely 37-24-36 figure like body paint, enhancing her large breasts, waspish waist and firm round ass cheeks. An abbreviated black thong, worn beneath the semi-translucent material, helped preserved her modesty, but barely!

Luckily she'd had the foresight to secrete a suitcase full of clothes and other useful items, including the Catsuit, in a locker on the concourse of Gotham City railway station, for just such an eventuality. She had managed to keep the tiny locker key secreted on her person, throughout her incarceration, but modesty forbade her revealing the exact location of the hiding place to anyone!

She unsheathed the razor sharp stainless steel claws in her specially designed gloves, and ran them across the smooth surface of the dresser, leaving a set of deep parallel scratch marks in the dull, surface. "I've got a score to settle with that toffee-nosed slut, Barbara Gordon!" she growled, her green eyes flashing, dangerously. "And when I'm finished with Ms 'High and Mighty' Gordon, and have recovered the Earrings of Bastet, then I will be ready to finish with that pesky Batgirl, once and for all!"

She picked up a local telephone directory, from alongside the open suitcase, that was sitting on the dilapidated bed, and flicked through the pages, until she found the entry for Barbara Gordon. She then made a note of the address and phone number, on a scrap of paper. "With a little bit of luck, Ms Gordon will be able to lead me straight to the Bat-bitch, before I kill her?" she purred, gleefully. She re-sheathed her Cat-claws and ran her hands down over her breasts and flat stomach, before ending between her thighs. "Purrrhaps I will have a little fun with her first though?" she added, purring in anticipation, as she rubbed her stiffened fingers against the entrance to her pussy.

Wednesday, 7:10 am

"Mmmm!" Jennifer rolled over, sleepily, and her face came up against a soft, warm, squishy pillow.

"Warm?" Her eyes flickered open, to see a lovely mound of gently heaving girl flesh, topped by a prominent teat, rising from a dark circle of erectile tissue. On impulse, she poked her tongue out a swirled it around and over the pink crest. It instantly hardened to an incredible half-inch in length, so she switched her attention to the other nipple, which quickly grew to match its twin summit. The nude blonde felt a surge of arousal and her pussy immediately started to moisten.

The naked woman lying beside her, stirred and groaned, arching her spine, as she rolled over onto her back, eyelids fluttering open, to stare up at the bedroom ceiling. Barbara smiled to herself, as she recollected their night of unbridled passion, made all the more intense, by the Earrings of Bastet, dangling from Jenny's earlobes. "What time is it?" she enquired, without bothering to roll over to face the bedside clock.

Jennifer groaned with frustration, and raised her tousled head of blonde curls, to peer around the twin mounds, gently rising and falling with Barbara's breathing, at the alarm clock sitting on the bedside table. "A quarter past seven!" she murmured, reaching out to caress her friends gorgeous boobs. "Are these real?" she added, with a snigger.

"Hmm? Yeah, mostly!" Barbara replied, suddenly throwing back the sheet, abruptly sitting up and turning away, as she swung her long legs off the side of the bed. "Time I got up and took a shower! One of us has got to go to work today!"

"Come on back to bed!" Jenny pleaded, feeling incredibly hot and horny, pushing the bedsheet aside and deliberately spreading her thighs wide apart. "Jenny's pussy needs to be stroked!"

"No time!" Barbara glanced back at her bedmate, noting her lewd display. "You wanton hussy!" she exclaimed, with mock severity. "I have to earn my living."

Jennifer mewled with disappointment, as she watched the redhead stand up and stride, barefooted, into the adjoining bathroom, admiring her sway of her tight ass, and a tantalizing glimpse of auburn pussy hair, between the tops of her long, lithe legs.

She rested her head back against the pillow, hands clasped behind her neck. "So, you and I been lovers for over six months?" she mused, aloud, unclasping her hands and running her damp palms down her smooth thighs. "No wonder, if our love-making was always as good as it was last night?" She sighed, happily, and then frowned. "If only I could remember!"

Wednesday, 8:40 am

Barbara strode through the door marked 'Private, Staff Only', glad to be back at work, even though it had meant leaving Jenny on her own, in the apartment. "She has the earrings and my vibrator, to keep herself amused!" she reminded herself, with an imaginary shrug. Barbara was wearing a shapeless, long woolen camel-colored coat over a crisp white long-sleeved blouse, black miniskirt, dark hose and matching heels.

Mr. Peabody, the Head Librarian, looked up from his desk, spotting her through the open doorway of his office. "Good morning, Ms Gordon, could I have a quick word, please?" he called, waving her into his inner sanctum.

Barbara frowned, wondering what was wrong. She stepped across the threshold.

Her gray-haired boss frowned with disapproval, at the sight of her high heels. The assistant librarian had only taken up wearing them in recent months. He personally regarded such overtly sexual footwear as an abomination. "Please close the door, Barbara," he said, gravelly.

"Is... Is anything the matter, sir?" she enquired, once the door was shut.

"I've just had a phone call from Ms Schmitt!" he informed her. "She won't be in for the next couple of days. She isn't feeling too well. A bad chest cold I believe?"

"I-I'm sorry to hear that, sir!" Barbara replied. "Not surprising, with those plunging necklines she's always flaunting!" she added, under her breath.

Her superior did not catch this last sentence. "With Ms Goodbody off sick, as well, that leaves us a little short staffed in your section! I wonder if... if you would be willing to help out on the loans desk, only as a temporary measure of course?" he added, hastily.

Barbara blinked, a huge weight suddenly lifted off her shoulders. "I, ah... certainly, sir! Anything to help out! I'll just drop my things off in my office, first!" she replied, with a smile.

Peabody heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Barbara, I knew I could rely on you in a crisis!"

Wednesday, 8:48 am

Barbara hung her long, woolen overcoat, on the clothes hook on the back of the office door then, bending over, she pulled off her heels and walked over to the file cabinet in her stockinged feet. She bent over and pulled open the bottom drawer, taking out a sensible pair of flat-heeled pumps before dropping the heels in their place. She slipped them on and started to straighten up.

"Yikes!" She jerked forward, with a small shriek, as a pair of big hands slid up her short skirt and clasped her lightly clad buttocks. "Brad! Get your hands off my ass, you idiot! Someone might see us!" she hissed, spinning around in his arms.

Brad Fleming had an idiotic grin on his face, as he released her and held both hands up, palms outward. "Just checking to see if you were wearing any panties, babe!" he protested. "Unfortunately, you are! Never mind, let's go to one of the storerooms. That error can soon be rectified! I'm dying to make love to you!"

Brad was the library's I.T. and Security Specialist, as well as a bit of a shit, but he sure knew how to pleasure a woman. Barbara had used him on numerous occasions, to help quench her carnal desires. She smiled and kissed him, affectionately, on the end of his nose. "Sorry, lover," she murmured, sexily, "but I'm due on the desk in 'Ancient History' in five minutes. Helga Schmitt is off sick, and I'm standing in for her!"

Brad scowled with frustration. "Can we get together later then, babe?" he asked.

"Maybe!" she replied, non-committally.

"Hey, you're not wearing your fancy earrings today?" he observed, as she brushed past him, heading for her station. She didn't reply. Joe Public would start arriving at any minute!

"At least she's not wearing a bra!" Brad mused, admiring the sexy sway of her ass, beneath her tight skirt, as it disappeared through the open doorway.

Wednesday, 8:55 am

Selina Kyle sat in a corner booth in the sleazy diner. It was only a couple of hundred yards from the Beaumont. She was dressed in the hooker's cropped top and cut-offs, to blend in with the lowlife who frequented this run-down part of the city. She picked at her greasy, unappetizing food with a plastic fork, while scanning the pages of a dog-eared newspaper she'd picked up off the bench. An earlier costumer had left his copy of the Gotham Daily Gazette behind, and she was taking the opportunity to catch up with the latest news. The front-page headline had been pretty predictable: 'Felonious Feline Escapes From Top Security Asylum!' The story was a bit thin on the details. "Or they've been censored?" Selina thought, with a smug grin.

As she flicked through the newspaper, an item at the bottom of page 5, caught her attention:

'Tony Lambergo, just released on bail, after being arrested for the attempted robbery of Harry Rhinestone's Jewelry Emporium, in downtown Gotham, was last night re-arrested, for the attempted rape and murder of a Ms Jennifer Goodbody, who was recovering, in Gotham City General, from a bullet wound she received, on the same night as the attempted robbery. Ms Goodbody is believed to be suffering from amnesia, a side-affect of her head injury.

Lambergo was apprehended by a mysterious passing female, who apparently arrived just in the nick of time! The woman, who was a total stranger, according to Ms Goodbody, just happened to be a martial arts expert! No further details are currently known about this Good Samaritan, who disappeared, before the hospital security guard arrived on the scene? Lambergo was treated in the hospital, for a minor wound and the loss of some blood!

Police suspect that Lambergo, or 'Snake' as he is commonly known, may have been the person who shot the girl in the first place, and was attempting to get rid of the only witness, before she recovered her memory? He is currently languishing in the cells at Police Headquarters, awaiting trial. A further bail application, has been refused.'

Selina put the paper down, her green eyes alive with excitement. "My type of man!" she growled. She'd already figured that she might need some muscle, to help her bring down the Bat-bitch and this guy Lambergo, appeared to be just the ticket! If she could spring this Snake character, then he would owe her, big-time!

She downed the last dregs of her coffee, pushed the greasy plate of food aside, stood up, and hurried out, clutching the folded newspaper to her chest, much to the disappointment of two male customers, who had been surreptitiously ogling her obvious charms. One of them had even been contemplating approaching her and asking her how much she charged for a quickie?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds