• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 09

Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 09

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationships with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. My grateful thanks, to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9: A Bat & Two Birds To The Rescue

Thursday, 8:09 am

The Batmobile roared down the street and screeched to a halt, with the stench of burning rubber assailing the nostrils of the uniformed policemen. The dynamic trio leapt out and ran over to the improvised barricade of black and whites, and the unmistakable portly figure of the crouching Chief of Police, who was holding a bullhorn in his right hand.

"Begorra, Batman, thank goodness you've arrived!" he exclaimed, in his familiar thick Irish brogue.

"Good morning, Chief O'Hara!" replied the Caped Crusader, calmly. "What is the current situation?"

"We've got the Beaumont Hotel completely surrounded, but haven't tried to go in yet, as per your instructions, Batman!"

"Good work, Chief!"

"Are they aware of the police presence out here?" Jenny asked, with a worried frown behind her mask.

"I don't think so, Batgirl!" replied O'Hara, ogling the Dark Damsel's shapely figure. Her translucent, skin-tight costume, left very little to the imagination. He was, of course, unaware that the this sexy creature was anything other than the genuine article. "The night clerk, Dwight Atkins, has agreed to remain at the front desk, so as not to arouse any suspicions! Oh, this...?" he added, looking at the bullhorn and realizing why she had asked the question. "I will only use this, if the unimaginable occurs and your rescue attempt fails, and we think we have a hostage situation!"

"Good thinking, Chief!" Batman complemented, patting the shorter policeman on the shoulder. "How up to date is your intelligence?"

"We've been in constant telephone contact with Atkins, Caped Crusader! As far as he is aware, both escaped criminals and Ms Gordon, are still up in their room!"

"What's the room number?"

"We think it's room 12, on the second floor!"

"THINK?"

The Irishman looked a little embarrassed. "The room was originally booked by a hooker! Atkins now thinks she may have been The Catwoman in disguise?"

"Hmm? C'mon, Robin, we'd better go in on foot! Batgirl, you stay here! If we need any back-up, we'll call for it!" With that, the Dark Knight set off on a loping run, heading for the front entrance of the dilapidated hotel, closely followed by the more colorfully attired Boy Wonder.

"What a damned nerve!" Jenny muttered, hands on her hips and chest thrust out, her ears going red beneath her cowl. "Where's room 12 situated, relative to our position, Chief?"

"Second floor, on the near side of the building, Batgirl! It's facing that block of apartments," replied O'Hara, pointing in the general direction of the Beaumont. "Why did you...?" He turned his face back toward the Dark Angel, but she had vanished. "Now where's she gone?" he wondered, taking off his cap and scratching his thinning pate.

-oOo-

Barbara rushed into the dilapidated Victorian style apartment block, next to the Beaumont, just as the Dynamic Duo were entering the front entrance of the seedy hotel. The newer block of apartments, was a couple of levels higher than the neighboring five-story hotel, but at least it did have an elevator! She sprinted through the open door of the empty cage and hit the button for the top floor, then leant back against the wall, to recover her breath, as it rose toward her destination.

Thursday, 8:14 am

Batman slipped behind the front desk, and quietly entered the small room leading off from it, closely followed by Robin. "Mr. Atkins?" he enquired, softly.

Dwight almost fell off his chair, as he pulled his feet off the table and spun around, wide-eyed. "Batman?" he gasped, then relaxed. "Thank God you're here at last! I think they're still holed up in her room; number 12, second floor!"

The Caped Crusader nodded. "Did you notice anything unusual, when they arrived, Mr. Atkins?"

"Well, the dame was dressed in this sexy see-through purple body stocking, with just some tiny black thong panties worn underneath, and the guy she was with, was big... big and ugly! Boy, was he UGLY!"

"I meant about the victim, the redhead?"

"Oh, yeah! Well, she was wearing a long tan-colored overcoat, and the way her head was lollin' about, I figured she was either drunk as a skunk, or high on drugs?"

"So, she didn't look as if she was accompanying them, voluntarily?"

"Voluntarily? They had to support her, between them! She looked dead to the world!"

"Thank you, Mr. Atkins! Now, I suggest that, for your own safety, you now go and join the policemen, behind the barricade, up the street! Leave everything to the Boy Wonder and myself!"

Dwight nodded, wide eyed. "I, ah, I will still get the reward, won't I, Batman?" he asked, eagerly, as he stood up to leave.

Batman nodded. "I'm sure you will, providing we apprehend these dangerous criminals, Mr. Atkins! C'mon Robin!" The two masked vigilantes exited the room and headed for the staircase, across the lobby, at a fast jog.

Thursday, 8:16 am

Jenny, still panting, focused the Bat-binoculars on the second story window, from her position on the edge of the rooftop, then gasped aloud. She could clearly see Barbara, bound to a bed. Her closest friend was stark naked and a big man was lying on top of her, his trousers about his knees, his bottom jerking up and down, as he raped the helpless captive. "Bastard!" she snarled. She had recognized Lambergo, but the Catwoman was nowhere in sight.

She drew out her pneumatic gun and fitted a grapnel, pointed it at the lower roof of the hotel, and pressed the trigger. With a whoosh, the multi-barbed hook flew across the intervening space, trailing a thin nylon twine. The grapnel struck the flat roof of the hotel, with a metallic clang and slithered to a halt. She drew in the slack in the line, until the grapnel hooked on the inner lip of the parapet, then gave a sharp tug, to ensure it was firmly embedded in place. She lined up her position with the window of room 12 then, with a sharp intake of breath, gripped the rope tightly, and launched herself into the intervening space. She swung down through the thin air, in a broad arc, both legs positioned together in front of her, her boots aimed at the fast approaching window.

Thursday, 8:17 am

When the Dynamic Duo reached the door to room 12, Batman stepped back, then launched himself at it, with one booted foot raised. This was no time for finesse! There was an almighty crash, as the wooden door cracked and splintered and the lock tore out of the frame. The badly damaged door flew inward, almost coming completely off its hinges, under the force of the impact.

The high priestess and her male slave, both froze with surprise, as Batman stepped into the room, with his caped compadre close on his heels. "You may as well give up now!" Batman said, calmly, taking a Batarang from his utility belt, just in case. "The police have the building completely surr..."

His words were interrupted by an almighty crash of shattering glass, as Batgirl smashed through the window, feet first. Unfortunately, her flight was not as perfect as she would have wished, and as she released the nylon rope, Jenny tumbled straight into the Batman, knocking both him and Robin off their feet.

When they had disentangled their various limbs, and scrambled to their feet, they saw the woman in the brief loincloth and garish eye makeup, pointing a very un-Egyptian Heckler and Koch semi-automatic pistol at them, with a triumphant smirk on her crimson lips.

"A most fortuitous entrance, Batgirl! Hands in the air, all of you! Snake, get your cock out of Ms Gordon and untie her. We shall need her and the Batbimbo here, as our hostages. When you have finished that, tie her hands behind her back, then do the same with the keystone cops!" She waved the gun at the dynamic trio. "Don't try anything funny, Caped Buffoons, this gun has a hair trigger, and I won't hesitate to kill you, if I have to!"

Snake climbed off the supine redhead, his cock slipping out of her pussy with a wet slurping sound. Her short red pussy hair was plastered to her mons, which was slick with his cum. Barbara moaned with disappointment, she had just been about to climax again! He quickly untied her, and then dragged her to her feet, yanking her arms behind her back and binding her wrists together, with one of the lengths of cord.

"Are you alright, Barbara?" cried an anxious Batgirl.

Barbara blinked, her eyes slowly focusing, as she started to come out of her sexual stupor. "What? Oh, yes, thank you Jen... er, Batgirl!"

Catwoman, Snake and the bound Ms Gordon, were standing on one side of the bed, the latter's thighs glistening with the secretions oozing from her pouting pink pussy. The three costumed vigilantes all stood on the opposite side of the bed, nearest the door, with their hands held high in the air. "Tie 'em up, Snake," Selena repeated to her muscle-bound companion, "but be careful NOT to get in my line of fire!"

Lambergo nodded, nervously, and moved over behind the Dynamic Trio. Assuming Batman was their most dangerous advisory, he started tying his wrists together first.

At this point, Selena made a fatal mistake; she took her eyes off the naked, but bound librarian, as she watched the costumed trio, just in case one of them tried something foolish.

By now, Barbara had stopped craving sex, and her mind had cleared. Seeing her opportunity, she swung her long lithe leg up, with all her might, striking the gun arm of the high priestess, and sending the lethal weapon spinning through the air.

"Eeeiikk!" Selina uttered a loud shriek of pain and anger, and dived to retrieve the weapon, which had gone skidding across the threadbare carpet, upon landing. But she never made it! Batgirl had launched herself forward, and her flying foot caught the high priestess smack between her naked boobs.

"Umph!" The near naked priestess spun around, just in time to receive a vicious head butt from the bound redhead.

Even as she fell back onto the bed, Robin was delivering a rabbit punch to the back of Tony Lambergo's thick, bulging neck.

"Aagghh!" With a loud grunt of pain, Tony spun around, dropping the lengths of rope he was holding. "Why, you..." With a roar of rage, the half-dazed ape, reached out and gripped Robin around the throat and started to throttle him.

Batman pulled his half-tied wrists apart, and delivered a perfectly executed karate chop, to the side of Lambergo's neck. The big man loosened his grip and slowly crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

"Thanks, Batman!" Robin croaked, massaging his sore and bruised larynx, but Batman had already turned toward the substitute Batgirl.

He had nothing to worry about. Jenny was already astride the supine Selina Kyle, her hands pinning the feline's wrists back against the mattress, above her head. "You've lost, Catwoman!" she murmured, with a triumphant smile on her purple painted lips. "There's a nice cozy cell waiting for you, back at New Arkham!"

Selina Kyle starred back at her advisory, with hate filled eyes, a dark bruise already starting to form on her forehead. "Bitch!" she snapped. "I will get you next time, Batgirl, if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Jenny noticed the Earrings of Bastet, dangling from Selina's earlobes, and slipped them off. "You won't be needing these anymore," she murmured, with a mischievous smile. The gold adornments had a strange warmth about them?

Conclusion

Several Weeks Later

Jim Gordon replaced the phone and looked up at the group of people crowded around his desk in his office in GCPD headquarters. The small but colorful group, was comprised of Batman, Robin, Batgirl (in reality, Jennifer Goodbody, in disguise) and his adopted daughter, Barbara Gordon. He smiled, and creases appeared at the corners of his gray-blue eyes. "That, ladies and gentlemen, was an overseas call from the curator of the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo!" he announced. He leant back in his chair, clasping his hands behind his neck, before continuing. "He wishes to thank all of you for your unstinting efforts, in helping to recover and return the 'Earrings of Bastet'. He will also be writing to you, personally, Barbara, care of Gotham City Central Library, expressing his government's gratitude!"

"That particular item of jewelry, seems to have caused more than its fair share of trouble in Gotham City!" the Caped Crusader exclaimed, with a frown.

"I totally agree," replied the gray-haired police commissioner. "At least that feline menace, The Catwoman, is back behind bars in New Arkham Asylum, where she belongs! Oh, by the way, Batman, Jeremiah Arkham has asked me to thank you for your invaluable assistance, and to let you know that the extra security features you suggested, have now been installed!"

"Excellent news, Commissioner! Perhaps, in future, we will all spend less time and valuable resources rounding up escaped costumed criminals?"

"What about Tony Lambergo?" Batgirl enquired, standing with her chest thrust out, feet astride and hands on her hips.

The policeman swallowed hard and dragged his eyes away from her Kevlar covered breasts. "He's safely back behind bars, Batgirl, awaiting trial, but with you and the Boy Wonder as prosecution witnesses, I can't seem him ending up with less than twelve years in the State Penitentiary!" He turned to face his lovely daughter, apparently fully recovered from her latest traumatic mis-adventure. "How is Ms. Goodbody, by the way, Barbara dear?"

Barbara smiled back at her father. "Jennifer has totally recovered, including her memory, and is back at work at the library, daddy! I'm sorry she couldn't be here today, but you'll probably be seeing a whole lot more of her, from now on?" The three caped heroes, all nodded their agreement, broad grins on their faces.

Jim Gordon's brow creased in confusion. He couldn't see what was so amusing?

End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds