• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 01

Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 01

12

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: New, Improved Batgirl

Wednesday, 2:45 pm

Jim Gordon drummed his fingers on the rim of the steering wheel, as he waited in his car, in the "Visitors' parking lot of 'Gotham Pines', an exclusive private hospital, situated on the outskirts of Gotham City. He glanced at his watch, for the fourth time in the last twenty minutes. Barbara was due to be discharged today, and had asked him to pick her up at 2:30 pm. It was now a quarter to three and there was still no sign of her.

His only daughter had been admitted into the hospital some three weeks ago, and had insisted that he should not visit her, while she was a patient there. She wouldn't even reveal what was wrong with her, mysteriously referring to her medical condition as 'one of those minor female problems', whenever he'd tried to broach the delicate subject. Still, he was a caring father, as well as the Commissioner of Police, and he couldn't help but worry about her. He had kept in touch, speaking to his daughter daily, over the telephone. Apparently the operation, or operations, had been a total success and there had been no unwanted medical complications.

He glanced out of the windshield, toward the main entrance of the modern, brick-built building. There was still no sign of her. The early summer sky had turned dull and overcast, with rain just starting to fall, heavily. Barbara had become increasingly withdrawn over the last six months, and seemed to have abandoned most of her friends, except for that pretty little blonde girl, Jennifer Goodbody, who was also her research assistant at the Gotham Central Library. This change in personality had all seemed to stem from that horrible incident with The Joker. The evil arch-villain, had kidnapped Barbara, and raped and abused her, while demanding a million dollars ransom for her return.

Jim shuddered, as he recalled the explicit videotape that the Clown of Crime had sent to him, at GCPD headquarters, showing his poor little girl being sexually abused by The Joker. "Thank God for Batman, Robin and the Batgirl!" he murmured, fighting back the tears that threatened to burst forth, at the recollection. "I don't know what I would have done without the Caped Crusaders?" The three crime-fighters had managed to track down the Ghastly Garish Pervert and rescue Barbara, as well as recover the million dollars ransom, kindly loaned to him by multi-millionaire Bruce Wayne, a local businessman and well known philanthropist.

Two figures appeared in the hospital entrance, and he instantly recognized them as Barbara and her young friend, Jenny. Barbara was wearing a big, shapeless overcoat that looked two sizes to big for her, but protected her from the wind and lashing rain. Jenny, on the other hand, was wearing a skimpy summer dress, with a disgustingly short skirt, totally inadequate for the prevailing weather conditions. He tooted his horn and gave them a wave, to get their attention.

The girls spotted him and hurried over to the car, splashing through the puddles that had started to form, before tumbling in the back seat together, both giggling like overgrown schoolgirls.

"Hi, daddy!" Barbara said, cheerfully, once she had extracted herself from a tangle of shapely limbs. She leant forward and planted a big wet kiss on his cheek, along with much of the bright-red lipstick that she had plastered over her lips. "Sorry we're a little late, but we got chatting to a couple of the nurses who'd looked after me, while I was in there," she added, a little breathlessly.

Strictly speaking, Jim Gordon wasn't Barbara's real father, but her uncle, but he had brought her up as his daughter, after both her parents had died in a tragic automobile accident, when she was just eight years old, but Jim always thought of her as his own flesh and blood.

"Are you all right, dear?" he asked, concern obvious in his voice.

"Fine, daddy! Jen popped over to ensure I got home safely!"

"Hi, Mr. Gordon!" Jennifer chipped in, busily trying to tug down the short hem of her abbreviated skirt, with only qualified success.

Jim glanced at the shapely blonde, in the rear-view mirror and blinked. Her damp dress was clinging to her spectacular figure, and he could clearly see her areolas and nipples through the semi-translucent material of her top. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra or even a sensible vest. He even caught a glimpse of her panties. They were white lace and clung tightly to her… "Er, hello, Jennifer!" he replied, belatedly, raising his eyes to the reflection of her cheerful face. "Shouldn't you be at work today, young lady?" he added, accusingly.

"I managed to get the day off, so I could help Barbara settle back into her apartment, sir!" the younger girl replied, cheerfully.

"Very thoughtful of you, Jenny," Jim murmured, starting the engine, and slipping the transmission into first gear, while trying to ignore the uncomfortable bulge that had developed in his pants. The car slowly pulled away and he drove out onto the highway, heading for Barbara's luxury apartment building in downtown Gotham City.

"Oh, by the way, dear, how would you like me to take you out for dinner tonight? To celebrate your um, your, ah… successful operation. What was it you said you'd had to have done, princess?"

Barbara grinned. "Stop fishing for information, daddy! You're only embarrassing us both! Anyway, I promised myself I would wash my hair tonight, and Jenny is going to stop over to keep me company. So, can I have a rain-check on that date?"

She saw the look of disappointment on her father's face, in the rear-view mirror, and added, "Tomorrow lunchtime would be just fine, daddy!"

Jim brightened up, and tried to keep his mind on the road. Things had been a little hectic of late, what with Batgirl out of the country, and the Dynamic Duo also out of town for a couple of days. Luckily, there hadn't been a major crime wave in their absence, and his valiant police force had been able to adequately cope. Anyway, Batman was due back today.

"We'll have to get you out of those wet clothes, as soon as we get back to my place," Barbara whispered to her blonde companion, placing a hand on Jenny's damp exposed right thigh and gently stroking it.

"Oooh, I can hardly wait!" Jen replied in a hushed voice, and then giggled, girlishly, as she parted her legs, hopefully. She and Barbara had been an item for the best part of a year now, but they were trying to keep it under wraps. Neither girl wanted to come out yet, and admit they were lesbian lovers!

Wednesday, 3:05 pm

The Police Commissioner dropped the two girls off, outside of the apartment building, and then watched them run through the rain and in through the front entrance. "Jennifer's a nice enough girl," he muttered, "but she will insist on dressing like a hooker! I wish she'd take a leaf out of Barbara's book, and dress a little more conservatively!" He sighed, and then, using his mirror, he signaled with his blinker and pulled out into the traffic flow.

-oOo-

As soon as the two girls were inside the apartment, Jennifer closed the steel reinforced door and lent back against it, panting, heavily. They'd just ran up the fire stairs, rather than use the elevator. Both girls liked to keep fit and in shape. "OK, let's see them," she demanded, eagerly. "Let's see what all the fuss is about!"

Barbara chuckled at the sight of the blonde girl almost peeing herself with excitement. "Patience, child! I've hardly had time to catch my breath!" she scolded.

"Come on, cut out the shy young virgin routine. Get 'em out!" Jenny retorted, her blue eyes glittering with curiosity.

"Oh, all right, if you insist!" Barbara shrugged off her woolen overcoat, revealing a smart white blouse and a black skirt, reaching down to just below mid-thigh. She tugged the shirt from the waistband of her skirt, then deliberately turned her back to Jenny, before started to unbutton it.

"Hurry up!"

Barbara grinned and having unfastened the last button, quickly shrugged the crisp, white garment from her shoulders and tugged it from her arms, before tossing it onto the chesterfield. "Well, what do you think?" she enquired, turning back to face the blonde, shoulders pressed back and hands resting on her hips.

"Wow!" Jennifer's eyes opened wide. "They… They are absolutely fantastic, Barbara! Incredible! There was nothing wrong with your old boobs, but these… Wow!"

Barbara turned to look in the wall mirror. "Yes, they aren't bad, are they?" she murmured, smugly, lightly supporting them in the palms of her hands. "They're not much bigger than my old ones, of course. I used to be a 35b and now I'm a 36c, but they're so much firmer and rounder!" She giggled. "Batgirl should never need to wear a sports bra again!"

"Remind me how they do it again," Jennifer asked, her eyes glued to the lovely firm globes of tit-flesh, sitting high on Barbara's chest.

They make small incisions at the base of the breasts, and insert these silicon rubber sacks, which are then filled with gel, until your breasts are the required size." Barbara squeezed her breasts together, and then allowed them to spring apart again, delighted at their elasticity. "They feel and behave perfectly naturally, but they're sooh deliciously firm, without a hint of droop, unlike my old ones. I feel like a new woman!"

"You'll have to make do with me for the time being," Jenny retorted, stepping close. "May I feel them, please?"

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather have touching them!" Barbara said, sincerely. "I've missed you Jen!"

Jennifer hands cupped the two perfectly symmetrical fleshy orbs. They felt deliciously firm, but just as warm and natural as ever. "And I've missed you to, lover!" she murmured, flicking her thumbs over the twin peaks at the centers of Barbara's dark areolas. The nipples immediately started to stiffen and grow. "Oh my gosh!" Jenny gasped, her big blue eyes growing wide. "What have they done to your nips? They… They must be half an inch long, now they're fully erect!"

Barbara chuckled. "They did do some minor surgery on them, plus various injections. Spectacular, huh?"

"Wow! I'll say!" Jenny squeezed each swollen nipple between an index finger and thumb, transfixed by the sight.

"Aaahhh!" Barbara gasped with pleasure, arching her back.

"They seem just as sensitive," Jenny murmured, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "but I'd better give them the acid test!" Her hot mouth enveloped the left nipple and she sucked on it, powerfully.

"Oh yes!" Barbara gasped, throwing her head back with eyes closed. "That feels really good!"

Jennifer switched breasts and licked and sucked the other pink crest, while Barbara squirmed and moaned with delight. Her hands moved onto Barbara's buttocks and the fingers of her right hand sought out the rear zip fastener of Barbara's skirt, with practiced ease. The zipper slid down, and Jenny eased the skirt down over the swell of her partner's hips, until it fell about her trim ankles.

As Barbara stepped out of her skirt, leaving her clad in just her stockings, panties and heels, her eyes flew open. "Goodness, what am I thinking of?" she exclaimed, in mock horror. "We must get you out of those wet things, before you catch your death of cold, young lady!"

Jennifer grinned and nodded. "If you say so, darling!" she agreed. They both started unbuttoning the front of her dress and Jenny slipped it from her shoulders, then pushed the bunched up material down off her hips. As it pooled about her ankles, Jenny stepped out of it, leaving her wearing a brief pair of lacy white panties, sheer white stockings and matching high-heeled pumps.

She stepped in close, pressing her breasts and thighs hard up against those of the slightly taller girl. At 5 feet 8 inches, Jennifer was about an inch shorter than her red-haired significant other half. "Is that better?" she murmured, sliding her hands beneath the waistband of Barbara's panties and cupping her well padded gluteus maximus, moments before their lips met in a passionate kiss. Within seconds their tongues were dueling and exploring, their hips writhing, as they rubbed their bodies against each other.

Barbara's left thigh was soon rubbing up against her lover's hot moist love box, while Jenny returned the compliment with the stiffened fingers of her left hand, rubbing against Barbara's mons.

"Oh God, that feels sooh good!" Barbara panted, arching her back and pulling her face away. "I've really missed our love-making, Jen! Whoops!" She tottered back a pace or two, as she lost her balance and stumbled against the chesterfield and fell backward onto the cushioned seats, with Jenny sprawled out on top of her.

When their giggles had subsided, Jenny sat back in a squatting position, then hooked her fingers into Barbara's briefs and tugged them down from her hips and past her knees, until they were about her ankles. Barbara giggled and kicked the scanty item of underwear free of her heels, while she watched the blonde almost tear off her own panties.

Seconds later, Jen had turned around so that the girls were in their favorite 'sixty-nine' position, with the blonde still on top. As she lowered her face to Barbara's glistening sex, she also lowered her blonde pubic bush down over the redhead's face. "Now eat me, while I eat you, you sexy bitch!" Jennifer growled, with a slight wiggle of her shapely hips. "It's about time you had a decent meal, after all that awful hospital mush!"

"Mmmmm, ummm!" Barbara agreed, nuzzling into the curly bush, her tongue soon finding her lover's hot, pink slit. Jennifer smiled with pleasure, and then joined her for a late afternoon snack.

Wednesday, 6:15 pm

Later that evening, the two naked girls were lying side by side on their backs, in Barbara's newly installed king-sized bed, slowly recovering from a bout of intense lovemaking. Jenny raised her upper torso, turning to face her companion and propped herself up on one elbow, before running a loving hand over Barbara's expensive new assets. "I'm jealous!" she declared, with a sexy pout. "These beauties make my own boobs look like a couple of oversized bee stings! You've got a better pair of tits than that Pamela Henderson chick in that old TV series 'Boob Watch'!"

Barbara giggled with delight. "It's 'Bay Watch' and her name is Pamela Anderson!" she corrected.

"Huh? I knew that!" blustered Jenny. She frowned as she took in the rest of her lover's hourglass figure. "Are you sure they're only a size 36?" she questioned.

Barbara chuckled, and rolled over toward her. "Yeah, I'm sure! Why, do you want to check them out with a tape measure?"

"No, no, but they sure do wonders for your figure!"

"That'll be partially due to the missing ribs and the tummy tuck," Barbara admitted, with a sly grin, stroking Jen's pink-tinged cheek.

"What missing ribs?" Jennifer exclaimed, her eyes opening wide, as she sat upright.

"Didn't I mention it? I've had my lower pair of ribs removed, plus a little bit of cosmetic skin tightening around the tummy. My waist size is barely 23 inches now, but my hips are still the same generous 36 inches."

"Wow! Now I'm REALLY jealous! I shall have to get a boob job of my own, as soon as I can afford it, that is!" Despite holding down two jobs, most of Jenny's surplus earnings went on the fees of the nursing home that looked after her paraplegic brother, who required constant care and attention, 24/7.

"Don't be silly, you're barely twenty-one! I love your breasts just the way they are!" Barbara murmured, reaching over and flicking the nipple of Jen's right breast into full erection. "Maybe when you reach my age and parts of you start to surrender to the effects of gravity…?"

"You're only five years older than me!" Jennifer protested.

"Nearer to six!" Barbara replied, with a forced sigh.

"Anyhow, you were already the most gorgeous girl in Gotham, BEFORE you went under the surgeon's scalpel!" Jennifer added. She lent over and gently kissed Barbara on the lips, and then she snuggled up real close and personal, and closed her eyes. Soon, both lovers had dozed off, with smiles on their lips.

-oOo-

The bedside clock chimed 10:00 pm, and Barbara gave a start and her eyes flew wide open. "Goodness, is that the time?" she exclaimed, as she sat up and swung her shapely legs off the side of the bed. "Time I changed into my Batgirl costume and went out on patrol!"

"Oooh no you don't!" Jenny cried, grabbing her left wrist and pulling her back down onto the mattress. "You've only just got out of the hospital! We don't want you tearing any stitches. Tonight, Gotham's criminals get a free ride! Talking of rides…"

Before Barbara could protest, Jenny had straddled her hips and covered the redhead's mouth with her own, cutting off any possible retort. They kissed deeply for the next few minutes.

"Besides," Jenny gasped, when they finally came up for air, "I didn't agree to stop the night, just so I could sleep in your bed all on my lonesome!" Two digits of her right hand slipped into Barbara's pussy and began to ease in and out.

"Aaahhh! OK, you've convinced me," Barbara replied, laughing, as she spread her thighs apart.

-oOo-

Selina Kyle posed in front of the full-length mirror, legs slightly astride and hands on her hips, mimicking the classic Batgirl pose, although she would never admit to that. She was wearing her latest sexy Catwoman outfit, comprising of a skintight purple catsuit made from the sheerest stretch Lycra, with black accessories; high-heeled ankle boots, gloves with built in steel claws, low-slung utility belt, and a mask that covered the top half of her face, to disguise her features. The catsuit clung to her shapely 37-24-36 figure, like a coat of paint, enhancing her large firm breasts, her narrow waist and her shapely ass. An abbreviated black thong, worn beneath the translucent catsuit, preserved what little modesty she cared to retain!

Catwoman was taller than average, for a woman, with long lithe legs, that further enhanced her shapely torso. Her face was classically beautiful, with a determined jut to her jaw, full sensual lips, large green eyes and carefully plucked eyebrows. A mass of dark curly hair framed this sophisticated-looking face, as she examined herself, critically. She was determined to maintain her reputation as Gotham's sexiest super-villain, hence her latest revealing costume.

She heard a low purring sound, and glanced down to see a Persian kitten rubbing its way around her left ankle, and smiled down at her pet, one of many. Selina adored cats of all sorts, provided that the list excluded that troublesome flat-chested minx, Batgirl! She picked up the fluffy bundle of fur and stroked it, lovingly. She couldn't resist stroking a warm pussy, one of her few weaknesses.

Selina had always taken good care of her looks and figure, thanks to a rigid regime of exercise, diet and her nocturnal cat-burglar activities and, unlike her regular advisories, Batman, Robin and Batgirl, her costume was designed to enhance her spectacular figure, rather than help protect it from her opponents' blows or weapons. Hence she wore no Kevlar breastplate or other body armor, relying instead on her speed, agility and martial arts expertise, to avoid serious injury.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds