• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 03

Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 03

12

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3: The Earrings Of Bastet

Friday, 2:10 am

Big Dirk switched off the hot pneumatic drill, and straightened his aching back, before wiped a mixture of sweat and concrete dust from his forehead and smooth-shaven head, with a grease stained 'kerchief. Dirk was a giant of a man, some 30 years of age. He was currently stripped down to the waist, his muscular torso gleaming under the powerful portable artificial lighting that had been set up earlier. He waited for the swirling cloud of dust to settle, then pulled off the safety mask, covering his nose and mouth. "How much further is it?" he growled, with a frown, turning to look at the purple-clad female who was seated some fifteen feet behind him.

Selina Kyle, currently in her Catwoman persona, glanced at the schematic diagram spread out over her thighs, and then pulled off her own respirator. "According to this, we should be through to the vault after another two feet, or so," she called to him. "Have no fears! Everything is going according to plan, gentlemen!"

"My back is killing me!" snarled Dan, the remaining member of the trio, as he cleared away the concrete rubble and bricks from the working face. Despite his six-feet four-inch brutish build, the 22 year old, whose nickname was 'Desperate', was supposed to have a miniscule pecker, hence the name and his lack of success with members of the opposite gender. Like Dirk, he was stripped to the waist, apart from his leather-faced work gloves, and was sweating profusely.

Selina's gaze drifted down to the crotch of his tight-fitting blue-denim jeans. "There's certainly not much of a bulge down there!" she mused, with a knowing smirk. "Not much longer!" she told him, encouragingly.

Selina had chosen her fellow bank robbers for their brawn, rather than their brains. She had enough brains for all three of them. They were currently in the basement of the Macy's Department Store, which was located next to the Gotham City branch of the First National Bank. The hole in the basement wall, adjacent to the bank vault, was some four-feet in diameter and ten feet deep, after several hours of backbreaking toil. Toil for Dirk and Dan, that is!

Catwoman was sitting in the basement, on the top of a heap of excavated rubble, her sexy stretch Catwoman costume, covered in dirty smudges and a fine layer of dust, much to her annoyance. "I should have worn overalls, or a pair of work jeans," she muttered to herself. "Far more practical!"

She brought her mind back to the present problem. "OK boys, back to work!" she snapped, just as Dirk was taking a welcome swig from a water canteen, hanging by a strap from his bull-like neck.

"Yeah, yeah!" he growled, re-sealing the bottle and pulling the mask back over his lower face and thumbing the industrial hammer drill back into life. His powerful shoulders juddered, as the drill bit cut into the remaining reinforced concrete and a cloud of dust and concrete fragments flew into the air.

Ten minutes later, he gave a muffled cry of success, as the drill bit broke through into the bank vault. He quickly enlarged the hole, as Dan and Catwoman eagerly dragged away the chunks of broken concrete and steel reinforcement from the ever enlarging entrance.

Catwoman stepped forward and shone a powerful flashlight through the swirling clouds of dust, into the inky darkness beyond. "This is it, boys!" she crowed, her voice somewhat muffled by her mask. "There's a light switch over by the barred door!" She looked at her illuminated watch dial. "We should have at least two hours to rifle through those safe deposit boxes. Take only gold, jewelry and any cash money that you find! You both know what I'm looking for in particular?"

"Yeah, yeah! That Ancient Egyptian stuff!" replied Desperate, as Dirk scrambled through the hole, then hurried over and switched on the overhead strip lighting. Dan followed him into the vault, hefted a crowbar and inserting the curved end into the gap at the top of the first deposit box. He levered it upward, his powerful arm muscles bulging. There was a loud 'crack', like a pistol shot, as the metal lock sheered under this brutal onslaught. He dragged the box out from the bank of identical looking depositories and chortled, as the gleam of expensive jewelry caught his gaze. "If they're all like this, we should make a fortune from tonight's little caper!" he exclaimed, dropping the booty into the sack that Catwoman handed to him.

The two muscle-bound hoodlums set about breaking into the rest of the safe deposit boxes, with renewed enthusiasm.

-oOo-

Some forty-five minutes later, Dirk gave a cry of triumph, as he broke open yet another box. "Hey, Catwoman, I think this might be what you wuz lookin' fer?" He turned and tossed a small, gold casket, covered in Egyptian hieroglyphics, over to his feline companion.

"Ummph!" Selina gasped, as she caught, then nearly dropped, the precious item. It was a lot heavier than it looked. "Careful, you imbecile!" she snarled, angrily. "This item is priceless, if it's what I think it is?" The two goons returned to filling their sacks with gold, money and jewelry, while Catwoman held her breath, and prized open the lid of the small, solid gold casket.

"Yesssss!" she hissed in triumph, as her eyes alighted on the pair of gold earrings within the jewelry box. "The Earrings of Bastet!" The exquisitely formed items of jewelry were in the form of two sitting cats, with inset emeralds for eyes. She took them from the box and caressed them, lovingly. Bastet or Bast was claimed to be the daughter of Ra, and was the protector of all cats. Legend had it, that the earrings had been stolen by a beautiful young seductress, a High Priestess of Bast, and that they gave their possessor strange, mystical powers, that enabled her to enslave the heart and soul of any man, or woman she cared to command! History records that she seduced Prince Setna, amongst others, claiming to be the Earthly incarnation of 'Bastet the Beautiful' and had commanded him to sacrifice all his children, by his true wife, to the 'Cats of Bastet'. This the entranced prince had willingly done!

The 'Earrings of Bastet' were but one of several exhibits, that had been loaned to the 'Gotham Museum of Ancient History' for a limited period, by the 'Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo' but only upon the express understanding that the earrings be locked away in a high-security vault, each evening, after the public exhibition had drawn to a close. Selina had checked out the security arrangements at the museum and had decided that they were probably beyond even her considerable burglary skills to circumvent. So, she had decided to approach the problem from a different direction and had enlisted the aid of a couple of willing helpers, to help her break into the bank vault.

The earrings were incredible! The cats looked almost life-like, and the gold felt warm, rather than cold and metallic. As she continued to caress them, her nipples grew hard and erect beneath the clinging confines of her catsuit, and she found herself growing wet beneath the tightly stretched gusset of her thong panties. She squirmed her shapely ass, suddenly feeling incredibly hot all over, as an electric tingle seemed to pass through her highly aroused body.

She reluctantly dropped the earring back into the box and snapped the lid shut, with a shuddering gasp. "Come on boys, let's finish up here! We must have several million dollars worth of loot by now?" she exclaimed, her heartbeat starting to slowly return to normal.

"But Boss, we ain't opened much more than half of these deposit boxes yet!" protested Desperate, a greedy glitter in his close-set eyes.

"We've got plenty!" she snapped. "The sooner we high-tail it outta here, the further away we will be when they finally discover the robbery, and the less likely we are to get caught! Got it, moron?"

"Huh? Oh, er, yeah, Catwoman!" he replied, looking over at Big Dirk for some support.

Dirk shrugged his massive shoulders. "She's the boss lady, Desperate! Anyway, I figure there should be enough loot here to set us all up for life, once we split it three ways, like we agreed!"

Catwoman hid a smirk behind one gloved hand. "That's what you think, Big Boy!" she murmured to herself. "Collect all the gear together and let's get the hell outta here!" she barked. "We don't want to leave any clues for the keystone cops, or those meddlesome Caped Crusaders!"

Both thugs nodded and began to carry the numerous bags of loot and all their tools, back through into the other building. Selina carefully placed the gold casket in a suede bag hanging from her utility belt. When they were finished, she walked over and switched off the overhead lights, before exiting the vault, guided by the beam of her flashlight.

Friday, 8:35 am

"Batman, thank goodness you're here!" exclaimed the harassed Police Commissioner, rising from his desk, as the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder strode, purposefully, into his office at GCPD headquarters.

"We got your message, Commissioner Gordon! What's this about a major bank heist?"

"I'm afraid I was informed about a major robbery at the First National Bank, shortly after I arrived here, some thirty minutes ago, Batman! Some of my finest officers are already on the scene, investigating! Apparently, the thieves tunneled into the vault from the basement of Macy's Department Store, located next door. I don't know how they got past the Macy security yet! We've been unable to locate their security guard!"

"Any clues as to who may have committed the robbery, Commissioner?" enquired a female voice.

Batman and Robin both spun around, to see the Batgirl standing in the open doorway, in her classic Batgirl pose, legs astride and hands on hips. She was wearing her new Kevlar reinforced Bat-costume, together with black high-heeled thigh boots. "I got your message on my answering machine, Batman!" she added, unnecessarily, giving him a sultry smile.

Robin's eyes were immediately drawn to the junction between her legs. "Holy Beaver!" he exclaimed, under his breath. "Is that her...?" He swallowed hard, as he realized that she was wearing some sort of abbreviated black thong, beneath the translucent body stocking. He raised his eyes, only to see two enormous Kevlar breasts pointing straight at him. "H-Hello, Batgirl," he stuttered. "You look... nice!"

Batman blinked and shook his head, collecting his thoughts. "Did you catch all that, Dark Angel?" he enquired, ignoring his open-mouthed young partner. "The First National Bank has just been robbed!" He turned back to Jim Gordon. "Do we know how much was stolen, Commissioner?"

James Gordon shook his head. "Not yet, Caped Crusader, but I'm certain it will be in the millions!"

"Holy Mega-bucks!" exclaimed Robin, slamming a gauntleted fist into his other palm.

"I think we all should head over there, right away!" Batgirl suggested, noting the wide-eyed predatory stares she was getting from all three men and starting to feel uncomfortable.

Friday, 8:55 am

As soon as the Dynamic Trio and the Commissioner of Police had passed through the police cordon, they were shepherded into the bank by a bespectacled Assistant Manager. "Thank goodness you're here, Batman," he exclaimed, mopping his perspiring brow. "We have been taken for millions! Millions!"

"Take us to the investigating officer," said Jim Gordon, gently.

The distraught bank official nodded and, wringing his hands, he took them downstairs to the open vault door. Waiting for them, was Detective Renee Montoya, carrying a notebook and pencil. She had just finished taking a statement from the last of the bank's employees.

Montoya looked up, as the small group approached, then held up a hand, palm outward. "Hold it right there, people! I'm afraid I can't have you all tramping around in the vault, destroying valuable evidence!" she declared, stubbornly.

Jim Gordon's face went a bright red. "I AM the Police Commissioner, Montoya!" he snapped, needlessly reminding her.

"Even so, sir," she replied, politely, "we wouldn't want any incriminating evidence accidentally destroyed, would we? May I suggest that Batgirl, here, comes into the vault with me, while Batman and Robin investigate the crime from within Macy's Department Store?"

"I think you are exceeding your authority, young lady..." retorted the Commissioner, pausing as Batman gripped his arm.

"I think the detective has a valid point, Jim!" he soothed. "I am in complete agreement with her!"

"You are? Oh, ah, very well, Batman!" the commissioner spluttered. "I shall be in the Bank Manager's office, if you need me for anything?"

-oOo-

The group split up and Batgirl followed Montoya into the vault. As soon as they were alone, the detective turned to her costumed companion. "I like the new outfit," she said, huskily, her eyes drifting down to Batgirl's almost naked crotch, before examining her tight-fitting, high-heeled thigh boots. "Very sexy, but NOT very practical!" she added, with a grin, although her eyes glittered, avariciously.

Batgirl blushed under the frank stare of the pretty policewoman. She was beginning to have doubts about wearing her new outfit in public. "Show me where they broke in, detective," she said, breaking the pregnant pause.

"Over here!" Montoya led her sexy companion around a corner, past an open, barred, sliding door. To their left, was a huge bank of safe deposit boxes, many of which had been broken open. To their right, was a huge hole in the vault wall, approximately four-feet in diameter.

"No CCTV?" enquired the Dark Angel.

Montoya pulled a face and shook her head. "Nope!"

Batgirl peered around, then bent over and looked into the hole, inadvertently giving Montoya a glimpse of her prominent pussy lips, now inadequately covered by the sown in thong. "Hmm, they seem to have hauled all their equipment away," she muttered, straightening up. "Why do you think they only broke into about half of those safe deposit boxes, detective?"

Montoya wiped the broad smile off her face and shrugged her shoulders. "Search me, Batgirl. Perhaps they were disturbed? Perhaps they got what they were after? Are your real breasts as large and shapely as those things?" she asked, nodding toward the Kevlar breastplate and licking her full lips.

Batgirl smiled. "Uh, huh! You'll have to come by my place sometime, and find out for yourself!"

Montoya looked into her eyes and smiled back. "I might just take you up on that offer! Where is your place, by the way?"

Batgirl grinned. "On second thought, we'd better make it your place!" she answered, with a grin. She started looking around for any clues.

-oOo-

"Batgirl?"

"Huh?"

"Batgirl?" The male voice was coming from the hole in the wall.

She peered inside, to see Batman and Robin staring at her from the other end of the tunnel, some dozen feet away. "Find anything at your end?" she asked.

The Dark Knight shook his head. "Nothing, unless you include one dead security guard, so we now know why he didn't raise the alarm! His skull was smashed in! One strange thing though, when we found him, his trousers and underpants were both about his ankles? Forensics should be able to tell us more? Anything at your end?"

She shook her head, with a wry smile.

Despite an extensive search, the Dynamic Trio were unable to unearth any clues as to the identity of the bank robbers, and finally gave up in disgust. The Bank Manager promised to give them as accurate a breakdown as possible, of the stolen property, but this would only be an approximation, as many of the customers who had been robbed, would be reluctant to reveal the true contents of their personal deposit boxes!

Friday, 10:00 am

Brad Fleming poked his head around the doorframe, and addressed the young blonde girl who was engrossed in filing various archeological research manuscripts. "Any news of Babs, Ms Goodbody?"

She gave a start, and looked up, at his words. "Yes, she's out of the hospital, and it's Ms. Gordon to you, Brad Fleming!" she retorted, staring at the Library's handsome IT Specialist, with barely disguised loathing. He had almost caught Barbara and herself making love in a storeroom, a few weeks earlier.

"Sorry! How is the delectable Ms. Gordon?" he asked, with a grin.

Jennifer frowned, darkly. She didn't approve of Barbara's developing friendship with this man. There was something about the guy that gave her the creeps! "She's fine! Her operation seems to have gone without a hitch! Hopefully, she will be back at work, Monday?"

"Excellent news! I have sorely missed the lovely Ms. Gordon's delightful company!" Brad replied, with a glitter in his eyes.

Jenny looked at him, suspiciously, trying to detect a note of sarcasm in his voice. If anyone had asked her, she would've sworn that Brad was the classic misogynist. He was frequently moaning about the Library's female employees, claiming that any man could do their job twice as well! "She will have to take it easy for a week or two," Jenny added. "Not do anything too physically strenuous!"

"I'll try to keep that in mind," he retorted, with a low chuckle, running his eyes over Jennifer's shapely figure. The girl shivered, under his predatory gaze. Brad had been contemplating trying to blackmail the young blonde, by threatening to reveal what he knew about her friend and immediate superior. He had missed his little sex sessions with the red-haired Assistant Chief Librarian! Her so-called medical problem, had come right out of the blue. Scurrilous rumors had it, that the ice-maiden had somehow gotten herself pregnant and was away having an abortion?

"Anything else?" Jennifer asked, coolly, unconsciously smoothing her short skirt down over her shapely thighs.

His gaze rose up from her stockinged thighs and he blushed at the superior expression on her young face. "Er, no! I, ah, I'd better be getting back to work!" He spun around and hurried off down the corridor. "Stuck-up little whore!" he snarled, under his breath.

Friday, 10:20 am

Barbara entered her apartment via the secret entrance and the section of wall, together with the attached dresser, swung back into place, with a soft click. With a loud sigh, she sat on the stool and started to unbuckle her Kevlar armor, before unzipping and pulling off her black, stiletto-heeled thigh boots.

She padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and adjusted the temperature of the water, before returning to the bedroom, to strip off her sheer body stocking. Her pores felt totally clogged up with cement dust, her throat dry. She'd discovered another slight handicap with her new ultra revealing Bat-costume. It didn't protect her from the dust and grime normally associated with most of her costumed crime-busting activities. She reached up between her shoulder blades and unzipped the back of the costume, then pulled it off her shoulders and arms, before pushing it down about her waist. Her new boobs swayed gently, as she leant forward and pushing it down over her hips and thighs. Finally, she dragged it from her feet, tossed it aside, and stepped back into the bathroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds