• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 04

Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 04

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4: The Priestess Of Bastet

Friday, 6:40 pm

Selina Kyle sat cross-legged on a richly embroidered cushion with gold colored tassels, in front of a golden statue of an Egyptian cat goddess, in the small room in her lair, which she'd had converted into a place of worship. Neither Big Dirk nor Desperate Dan, was allowed in this part of her domain. It was her inner sanctum, the place where she could commune with the gods and goddesses of Ancient Egypt. Only the flickering light of a dozen or so candles, illuminated the chamber, casting eerie shadows.

Gone was the slinky purple catsuit, mask and whip of the Princess of Plunder. Instead, the eyes of the former feline femme fatale, had been carefully made up with black kohl, in the manner of Ancient Egyptian noblewomen, and she had earlier commanded Big Dirk to wet shave all the hair from her head and pubic region, so they were equally as smooth as the rest of her sexy body. Smoke drifted up from the two ornate incense burners placed on either side of the statue of a sitting cat, which represented the Cat Goddess, Bast or Bastet, daughter of Isis. Haunting Ancient Egyptian music, based on the flute, lyre and drums, softly played from hidden speakers, in the background.

Selina Kyle was totally naked, apart for a brief, scarlet loincloth with glistening, gold-lamé trimming, that was draped from a fine gold chain, slung low on her shapely hips, and the 'Earrings of Bastet' that dangled from her pierced earlobes. Her firm, large breasts were thrust forward proudly, as she swayed her hips to the music, her pussy juices soaking the cushion between her wide-spread thighs. Her hard erect nipples, were tingling with a strange sexual excitement.

Ever since she'd clipped the ancient artifacts into her earlobes, Selina had experienced an overpowering desire to dress up as a handmaiden of the cat goddess, and to convert others to the true path, using any or all of her womanly wiles. In fact, she felt an overpowering urge to constantly relieve the sexual itch that had built up in her pussy.

Her hands rose up to gently caress her firm fleshy orbs, and she arched her spine, groaned with undisguised pleasure and swaying her head from side to side, eyes closed, as she pinched and tugged at the dark, erectile tissue that crowned them.

Suddenly, her cat-like eyes flew wide open. She had received a sudden vision from the gods and knew what she had to do! "Thank you, oh might Ra!" she intoned, a slight smile on her bright-red lips. Slipping a hand beneath the shimmering red loincloth, she eased the golden dildo that she had been riding, from her sopping pussy and scrupulously cleaned it with her lips and tongue, before placing it in an open wooden casket by her side.

She rose to her feet, stepped into a pair of ornate sandals, then clipped the gold retaining chains about her ankles, before slowly backing out of the room, with her head bowed and the palms of her hands pressed together, fingers pointing upward.

She quickly located Dirk and Dan and informed them of her plan.

Friday, 11:50 pm

The bulky searchlight was still beaming the generic Bat-symbol onto the low scudding clouds that hung over the forbidding skyline that was Gotham City, when a swishing sound disturbed the relative quiet of the night. Moments later, a dark, menacing shadow swooped down onto the flat roof of GCPD Headquarters, releasing the swinging nylon cable at the last moment and dropping the remaining six-feet, onto all fours, with a heart-stopping feline grace. As the cable automatically retracted to the adjacent rooftop, Batgirl peered around, still in her squatting position, a puzzled frown marring her lovely face.

"Where is Daddy and Chief O'Hara?" she wondered. "And why did they use the Bat-signal?" The massive searchlight was rarely used nowadays, more modern forms of communication having made it almost redundant. Batgirl strained to make out any figures in the gloom. Normally, the two law enforcement officers would've been standing by the searchlight, awaiting the arrival of the caped crimefighters!

With a loud sizzling crunch, the searchlight beam was abruptly extinguished. She quickly rose to her feet and assumed a defensive half-crouch, suspecting some sort of devious trap, at the same time pulling a Batarang from her utility belt. "Commissioner? Chief?" she hissed, peering into the darkness, as a cold shiver ran down her spine. She felt her nipples peak, beneath her Kevlar breastplate. Something was definitely amiss.

"Over here, Batgirl!"

Batgirl spun around, at the sound of the female voice. The woman who stood before her, was naked, apart from a short, blood red loincloth with gold-lamé trimmings, that barely covered her crotch, plus some sort of sandals on her feet. Her eyes were heavily made up, cat-like, with black make-up, similar to that once favored by wealthy women, in the Land of the Pyramids, and her head had been completely shaven. "Catwoman," she gasped, as recognition slowly dawned, "is that really you?"

"No, not Catwoman, but Selina Kyle, High Priestess of Bastet!" corrected the woman, in a calm, almost monotone voice. She smiled, strangely. "I thought the Bat-signal might lure you here, Bat-bimbo!"

"But why?" Batgirl gasped, peering around, suspiciously, her Batarang clutched tightly in her right hand, ready to let fly at a moment's notice.

"Because I want you, or should I say that the Goddess Bastet demands your presence! She is in need of another willing slave!"

"I've had enough of this garbage!" Batgirl snarled, walking toward the Catwoman, while pulling a pair of Bat-cuffs from her utility belt. "I'm arresting you, Catwoman, on suspicion of robbing the First National Bank of Gotham!" she declared.

"What? Aren't you going to read me my full Miranda Rights of Silence?" enquired the feline villain, with a raised eyebrow and a confident smirk on her blood-red painted lips. "Right, boys!"

Before these last two words had time to fully register, a weighted animal net dropped over The Batgirl, dragging her to the rooftop, accompanied by a shrill cry of alarm. Dirk and Dan dropped from the superstructure of the huge searchlight, where they had been lurking, and piled on top of the ensnared heroine, before she could fully get back to her feet. Despite this, she struggled like a she-cat and managing to get a telling kick into the crotch of Big Dirk, who staggered back, with a roar of pain. Before she could throw off the other gorilla, however, a thick wad of chloroform soaked cloth was slapped over her nose and mouth, and she struggled to avoid breathing in the noxious fumes. It was no good, of course, as Dirk wrapped his massive arms about her legs, pinning them together, and helped his fellow attackers to drag the Dark Damsel down to the roof, once again. Soon, her vision began to blur and her mind scramble, as her consciousness slipped away. Finally, Batgirl's arms fell, limply, to her sides, as she passed out.

Selina untangled herself from the unconscious vigilante and the animal net, her naked, heaving bosoms rising and falling, fetchingly, as she got to her feet. "Handcuff the bitch's wrists behind her back!" she panted, rising to her feet. "Then bind her ankles together and carry her down the fire escape, to the car!" She repositioned her brief loincloth, which had become dislodged during the struggle, so that it once more hid her naked pussy from the leering gaze of her co-conspirators. "Hurry! Do not keep the goddess waiting!" she snapped, breaking the spell.

"Huh? Er, sure boss!" replied Big Dirk, dragging the Dark Damsel's wrists behind her back and securing them together with her own Bat-cuffs, before rolling her over to relieve her of her utility belt. He would search the numerous compartments later, to find the key to the cuffs.

As she lay sprawled out before him, his gaze was drawn to the tops of her thighs and the minute triangle of tightly stretched clinging thong, fighting a loosing battle to cover her pussy. "Jeez!" he gasped, squeezing his rapidly growing erection, through the material of his jeans. "What a little prick-tease!"

"Get a move on!" snarled Desperate, as he finished gathering up the animal net and tossed it off the roof, into the near empty parking lot below.

Dirk quickly secured The Batgirl's ankles with a length of nylon rope, then strapped a rubber ball-gag into place, before hoisting the shapely heroine over his broad shoulder and following his two companions down the external fire escape.

Initially, both brawny crooks had been confused by Catwoman's sudden metamorphosis from slinky costumed feline villainess, to shaven-headed, near-naked High Priestess, but they had agreed to go along with her plans, at least until she'd fenced the gold and jewelry from the bank raid, and they'd split the ill-gotten gains three ways. Selina was a good-looking female, anyway, so neither hood minded in the least, if she insisted on wandering around near-naked and constantly flashing her tits! Both would've liked to have done more than just look, of course!

Saturday, 1:15 am

Bruce sat back in his executive chair in front of the Bat-computer, and reached up to rub his tired eyes with the back of his fists. He was still no nearer to locating the secret lair of the Catwoman than he had been some three hours earlier. Years ago, he had hoped to reform the feline villainess, but sadly, she had always reverted to her criminal lifestyle, despite his best efforts to point her on the straight and narrow path. He gave a loud sigh of regret.

Just then, Dick slid down the Bat-pole into the Bat-cave, and the millionaire businessman looked up from the 26-inch flat-screen monitor. "What did the Commissioner have to say, old chum?" he enquired, with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, Bruce! He wasn't there, but Chief O'Hara informed me that neither he nor Jim Gordon was responsible for switched on the Bat-signal. He suggested that it might have been some young hooligans playing about on the roof of GCPD Headquarters? Anyway, someone has switched it off now!"

"Juvenile delinquents, at this late hour?" Bruce's brow furrowed, deep in thought. "Anyway, I thought they kept the searchlight controls padlocked when not in use?" he mused, aloud. Dick Grayson, AKA Robin the Boy Wonder, shrugged his shoulders. "Did you check with Barbara, to see if she could shed any light on this little mystery?"

"She wasn't answering her phone, Bruce, so I left a message on her answer-machine!"

"Hmm? That's strange! I'd have thought it was too early after her operation for her to have resumed her vigilante night patrols?" The Caped Crusader colored, slightly. "Of course, that all depends on how severe an operation it was?"

Saturday, 8:30 am

"Good morning, this is Wayne Manor, the residence of Mr. Bruce Wayne!" announced a cultured male voice, with an unmistakable English accent. "How may I help you?" The old butler tended to be fairly formal, even when answering the telephone.

"Alfred, this is Sparrow! I must speak with Mr. Wayne, urgently!"

The old family retainer immediately recognized the voice of Jennifer Goodbody, Ms. Gordon's young friend and fellow crime-fighter. "I'm afraid Master Bruce is still in bed, Miss! I'm afraid he was up quite late last evening, working on his computer! May I ask him to return your call, as soon as he awakens?"

"Yes please, Alfred, but hurry! Oh, by the way, I'm over at Barbara's place, so get him to call me there!" Just to make sure, she gave the butler Barbara's home telephone number.

"Very well, Ms. Jenny!" Alfred replaced the receiver and hurried toward the staircase, as fast as his old bones would carry him. Breakfast would have to wait, this morning.

Saturday, 8:45 am

"Jennifer?"

"Bruce? Thank goodness! I'm over at Barbara's apartment, and there's no sign of her!"

"Perhaps she's just popped out to buy some groceries?" the multi-millionaire suggested, lamely.

"No way, Bruce! Her bed hasn't been slept in and, here's the clincher... her new Bat-costume is missing!"

"You mean the one with the sheer purple body-stocking and the tiny black thong?" enquired the Dark Crusader, feeling his cock starting to stir in his pants, as he pictured Batgirl in his mind's eye.

"Er, yeah, that's the one! Look, Bruce, something must have happened to her! She seems to have vanished off the face of the globe! I hope she's all right?"

"Me too, Jennifer, me too!" he replied, with equal sincerity. Suddenly, he remembered the curious incident with the Bat-signal. It seemed all just too much of a coincidence. "Look, Jenny, can you scour the apartment for any clues as to her whereabouts? Meanwhile, Dick and I will be checking out another possible lead! I'll get back to you, as soon as I have anything to report!"

"Will do, Bruce!" she agreed, in a worried voice, before hanging up.

Bruce Wayne replaced the receiver, then turned to face the hovering retainer, a grim expression on his face. "Alfred, would you be so kind as to ask Master Dick to don his Robin costume, and inform him that we will be leaving in the Batmobile, in fifteen minutes time!" he ordered, with a worried frown. He would have to phone the Police Commissioner and inform him of the possibility that his only daughter had been kidnapped once again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds