• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 02

Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 02

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2: Harvey Dent Jr.

Saturday, 9:35 pm

Barbara sat at the small table, next to her father, listening to the loud dance music being played by the eight-piece band, and watching the elegantly dressed couples swirling around on the large dance floor, immediately in front of them. It was the annual GCPD Charity Ball and, as usual, she was accompanying the Commissioner of Police, as his 'date' for the evening. It had been three days since her embarrassing incident in the abandoned warehouse and her skin had lost much of its pink hue, thankfully. Her makeup hid the rest.

Barbara was wearing a gorgeous, black, full-length, backless evening gown, that revealed plenty of bare skin, and the ravishing redhead was drawing numerous admiring glances from both the men and women present. The tight-fitting dress had a tastefully low-cut bodice, with lightly wired cups and spaghetti shoulder straps, to accentuate her shapely figure to stunning effect. The long skirt was split up to mid-thigh on her left leg, revealing frequent glimpses of sheer dark hose and stiletto-heeled pumps. Matching fingerless gloves reached all the way up to her neatly-shaved armpits, with an elasticized band looped between her first and second fingers, to stop them riding up.

Barbara picked up her spritzer and took a lady-like sip from the white wine and lemonade concoction, while she glanced around the dance hall, with a bored expression on her lovely face. Her father insisted on dragging her to these Department bashes every year. The hall was mostly filled with older folk, male police officers with their wives, female police officers with their husbands or significant others, all dancing the same old boring dances, like the waltz, foxtrot and quickstep, to the same old boring big band music of Tommy Dorsey, Count Basie, Glen Miller and other boring old-time big band leaders. "Oh for a bit of funky Shania Twain or Sheryl Crow!" Barbara muttered, followed by a loud sigh. She was currently into Country Music and sexy girl singers with attitude.

James Gordon turned his face toward his daughter, at the sound of her sigh, just about audible above a noisy rendition of 'In the Mood'. "Enjoying yourself, princess?" he inquired, with a twinkle in his rheumy old eyes. His daughter was the prettiest girl in the room. He thought she looked lovely in that gown, but he wished she had used a little less makeup. He had to admit that the apple of his eye was turning into a beautiful young lady.

"Er, yes, yes of course, daddy," she replied, forcing a smile onto her full, scarlet-painted lips. "You know I always enjoy myself, when I'm out with my favorite man!" She reached over and squeezed his hand, lovingly and he smiled back at her.

Just then, a slim, good-looking, dark-haired guy, about Barbara's own age, wearing a smart suit and tie, appeared and made a beeline over to their table. "Good evening Commissioner Gordon! I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, sir?" the young man said, shaking her father's hand, warmly, as if they were old friends.

Barbara looked surprised at this show of apparent camaraderie.

"I hope you and your... ah, your lovely companion, are having a good time this evening, sir?" As he spoke, he glanced over at Barbara, sizing her up, and obviously arriving at the conclusion that 'two plus two equaled five'.

Barbara stared back at him, haughtily. "He obviously has a very high opinion of himself?" she thought, noting the knowing smirk.

"Well, well, nice to see you, Harvey! How's the new job going down?"

"Very well, sir! Still getting to know the ropes at this early stage, of course but, all in all..."

"I'm sure you'll make a success of it, my boy! Oh, Harvey, I don't believe you've met my daughter, Barbara?" Jim said, changing the subject and turning back to the ravishing redhead alongside him.

"Your DAUGHTER? No, no, I would've remembered, Jim!" Harvey replied, staring into Barbara's big green eyes with renewed interest, as he took her proffered hand and shook it. His hand was slim and elegant, like everything else about him. "Good evening, Ms. Gordon! So nice to meet you, at last! Your father is always talking about his 'little girl', but I hadn't realized you had grown up into such a delightful young woman?"

Barbara tried not to blush. "Thank you! Daddy still tends to think of me as his 'little girl'," she replied, averting her eyes from his, but secretly pleased by the compliment.

"Harvey Dent Jr. here, is our newly appointed Assistant District Attorney," Jim Gordon explained, as the young man reluctantly let go of his daughter's hand.

Barbara's eyes opened wide with surprise. "Oh? You're not related to..."

"Harvey Dent Sr., Two-face? I'm embarrassed to say that I am! He is my father, Ms. Gordon!"

"You do know he's..."

"Just been released from New Arkham Asylum? Yes, I did know that and, before you ask, Ms. Gordon, NO, he hasn't been in touch with me! I haven't spoken to my father since that tragic accident that scarred him for life, both physically and mentally! To be honest, I rarely used to set eyes on him, even before that! I was raised by my mother, his former wife, Grace Dent."

"Oh?"

"I can assure you, Ms. Gordon... may I call you Barbara?"

"Please do, Harvey!"

"I can assure you, Barbara, that, unlike my father, I am perfectly sane and boringly normal!" He smiled at her and she felt her heart skip a beat.

Barbara found herself smiling back. Harvey Jr. had the most beautiful face she'd ever seen on a man; big expressive, grey-green eyes, with long eyelashes and neatly trimmed eyebrows, together with a small nose above a neatly-trimmed black mustache, and pale full lips. His smooth complexion was flawless, without a hint of beard stubble. He obviously had no problems attracting members of the opposite sex. She couldn't prevent herself from casting a surreptitious glance at his crotch. There was just a hint of a manly bulge. "No problems there," she murmured to herself.

"Would you care to dance, Barbara?"

Barbara came out of her reverie. "Huh?" She glanced up, blushing, afraid Harvey may have guessed what she had been staring at? "Sorry, what did you say, Harvey?"

"I asked if I could have the pleasure of the next dance, please?"

"Why, yes, thank you, Harvey! I'd like that!" She rose to her feet and took his hand, as he turned and escorted her out onto the dance floor.

Barbara could adequately manage most popular ballroom dances, even wearing five-inch stilettos. She just prayed that Harvey wasn't another one of those guys with two left feet? She'd already had a couple of 'ballroom elephants' trampling all over her toes, earlier in the evening and had, politely but firmly, turned down several other requests for a dance. A lot of the unmarried guys, just tended to use the opportunity as an excuse for a crafty grope.

To her surprise and delight, Harvey proved to be a perfect gentleman and an exceptional dancer. With his outstretched left hand, clasping her right, and his right arm about her trim waist, pulling her close up against him, his hand resting in the small of her bare back, he led her around the floor, smoothly gliding between the other couples, never missing a step or a spin turn, always in perfect harmony with the dance music. He seemed to have a natural rhythm and lightness of foot, rarely found in a man. Barbara was suitably impressed.

Soon, Barbara surrendered herself to his arms, confident in his mastery and, instead, concentrated on learning more about this charming stranger who'd just stepped into her life. She was aware that half the eyes in the room were upon her and her handsome dance partner, as they glided about the floor. "How long have you been in Gotham, Harvey?" she asked. "I can't remember seeing you around before!"

"Just a couple of months, ever since I successfully applied for my current position. Before that, I was a criminal lawyer in Chicago, but the Windy City's never been quite the same, since prohibition was repealed," he added, with a boyish grin.

"A sense of humor," she thought. "I like that in a man!"

"Uh huh! What made you go into the legal profession?" she asked, as he pulled her up against him for another masterful spin turn, perhaps a little tighter than was absolutely necessary, as she found her breasts crushed tight up against his chest, but she wasn't going to complain.

He shrugged, as they eased apart, slightly and glided onward. "Perhaps it was dad turning to a life of crime? Perhaps I subconsciously wanted to compensate for his subsequent underworld activities, somehow?"

"Do... Do you have a wife?" she asked, blushing when he smiled back at her and shook his head.

"Never had the time to meet a nice girl and get hitched, while I was working for my law degree but, maybe now...?" He deliberately let the sentence trail off, staring deep into her green eyes.

"Do you hope to become D.A. someday?" she added, hastily, blushing under his piercing gaze.

He nodded. "Uh huh! I'm sure it would help make up for my father's criminal past! Dad was a pretty good District Attorney here, before he got horribly scarred and went off the rails! By the way, that's an enchanting perfume you're wearing tonight, Barbara!"

"It's called 'Passion Uncaged'," she replied, staring deep into his eyes. "A girl could get lost in those eyes," she told herself, noting that his hand had gradually slid down until it was now resting on her shapely ass.

"Uh huh!"

There was a pregnant pause. "Don't you want to know what I do for a living?" she asked, with a slight frown.

He smiled, and a thrill ran down her spine. The man had the most devastating smile.

"I already know everything I need to know about you, Barbara! Your dad is always talking about you, remember!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot!" she said, with a tinkling laugh, while blushing, slightly. "Would you, ah, stop squeezing my buttocks, please, Harvey?"

"What? Ah, sorry, I can't seem to help myself, when there's a beautiful girl in my arms!" he replied, with a grin. He reluctantly slid his hand up to the small of her back again.

"And I bet that's pretty often?" Barbara thought, smiling back at him.

The music finally came to and end and they applauded the band, then returned to the Police Commissioner's table, Harvey's arm still protectively wrapped around her trim waist.

"Your daughter is a most delightful dancer, Commissioner!"

"You're not so bad yourself, Harvey!" Barbara retorted.

"You looked the perfect couple," Jim Gordon replied, rising to his feet.

"Oh daddy, don't start matchmaking again!" Barbara groaned, under her breath, as Harvey politely pulled out her chair and she sat down on it. She smiled her thanks and pulled up an errant shoulder strap that had slipped down, as her father sat back down beside her.

Harvey dragged his eyes from her fabulous boobs and glanced at his wristwatch. "You'll have to excuse me people, I have an urgent appointment!" he said, with an apologetic shrug. "I'd love to stay longer, but..."

"At least stop for one drink?" the Commissioner urged, trying to hide his disappointment. He had already decided that Harvey would make an excellent son-in-law, even if he was a bit too effeminate for his taste. It was time his daughter settled down, got married, and gave him some grandchildren!

"I'm driving, so I'll pass on that drink, Jim. Maybe another time, huh?"

Barbara watched the new Assistant District Attorney walk away, with a confident sway of his hips and tried to hide her disappointment. Harvey was the most interesting man she'd met since... well, since Batman!

Saturday, 10:55 pm

Batman sat in front of the Bat-computer in the Batcave, with the Boy Wonder standing by his side. "The police forensic boys have taken that warehouse apart," he growled, "and they haven't come up with a single fingerprint, or any other clue, that would link Two-face to the attempted murder of Batgirl in that supersonic cleaning contraption! We have only the Girl Wonder's account that it was Two-face who entrapped her!"

"Batgirl would NEVER lie!" Robin protested, angrily. "If she says it was that deformed maniac, then it WAS him! I thought you had more faith in her than that, Bruce?"

"Whoa! Calm yourself, old chum! You and I both know that Batgirl was NOT mistaken, but it would be her word against his, in a court of law, without any corroborating evidence to support her version of events!"

The red-faced Boy Wonder started to calm down. "Yeah, sorry, I guess you're right, Bruce! How on earth the psychiatrists at Arkham Asylum, ever came to the conclusion that Two-face was safe to be let out, is beyond my comprehension? If ever there was a dangerous schizophrenic, who should be locked up for life, it's Two-face!"

"Agreed, Boy Wonder, but we all make mistakes."

"By the way, where IS Batgirl tonight? She's usually put in an appearance by now!" Robin added. He had always had a soft spot for the Dark Angel, but she didn't seem to be remotely interested in him, romantically that is.

"I believe she's attending a charity ball, along with her father? If this Two-face thing hadn't cropped up, I had intended that Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward, Dick Grayson, should drop by for a short while, perhaps even have a non-alcoholic drink or two, and say 'hello' to a few old friends and associates on the force? I have made a sizeable donation to this year's worthy cause, as usual," he added, almost as an afterthought.

Robin's face fell. Batgirl really turned him on when she was wearing her sexy new Batcostume. It was so sheer, you could clearly see her nips and dark areolas, and if it hadn't been for that brief thong... He felt his cock twitching and hardening, as he pictured her naked, in his mind's eye. Having ogled her nude body in the warehouse, this wasn't hard to do.

"I'd been hoping that by feeding Two-face's previous modus operandi into the Bat Computer, we would get an indication of his next possible move," Batman added, bringing Robin out of his daydream.

"Huh?"

"But no such luck! We may as well go out on our usual night patrol. To..."

"...the Batmobile!" Robin said in perfect unison, as Batman jumped up out of his seat and headed for the sleek, shiny black vehicle. Alfred, his faithful manservant, always kept the powerful, low-slung automobile in pristine condition.

Sunday, 12:25 am

The two women lay entwined, side-by-side, on Barbara's double bed, a thin sheen of perspiration covering their naked bodies. They had just finishing an energetic bout of lovemaking, and were kissing and cuddling, passionately.

Finally, their French kiss came to an end, and Jennifer raised her tousled blonde head up from the redhead's face and propping herself up on her right elbow, breathing, heavily. Her naked breasts heaved, fetchingly, as she stared into her lover's big green eyes. "So, tell me a bit more about our new Deputy District Attorney?" she enquired, experiencing what could only be described as a slight pang of jealousy.

Barbara gazed up at Jenny, and brushed a stray lock of blonde hair out of her bedmate's eyes. "He's absolutely gorgeous Jen, for a man, that is!" she added, with a girlish giggle. "He has the most beautiful delicate features, with lovely grey eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a guy, a cute button nose and a small, neatly trimmed mustache! I don't know whether I care for the mustache, but he has the most kissable lips, Jen and..."

"So, he's obviously made a deep impression on you?" Jennifer interrupted, a little too sharply, as the 'green-eyed monster' reared its ugly head. "Do you think there's any chance that he might be in cahoots with his old man, Two-face?"

Barbara frowned, as she considered this possibility. "He seemed pretty genuine to me, Jen. He's never had much to do with his father, apparently? He was brought up by his mother, and she divorced Two-face, shortly after the accident that scarred him for life. Who knows, that may have contributed to Harvey Sr.'s subsequent psychological problems and downward spiral into crime?" she mused, aloud, stroking the younger girl's right breast.

"Hmm?" Jenny sounded less than totally convinced. "Are you going to see him again?" she asked, running a possessive fingernail along Barbara's full lower lip.

"I think I'd better keep a close eye on him, just in case," Barbara replied, with a teasing smile on her lips. She was finding Jen's possessiveness quite a turn on. "Now kiss me again, you little vixen!"

Jennifer duly obliged, her left hand slipping between their still moist bodies and between Barbara's slightly splayed thighs, her stiffened fingers quickly finding and rubbing against her swollen clitoris, while they kissed, passionately. A muffle groan of pleasure escaped Barbara's lips, as she reached up and cupped her lover's right breast, then tweaked the nipple between her finger and thumb, causing Jen to squirm her hips and gasp with delight. Any stray thoughts of Harvey Dent Jr., were soon driven from both girls' thoughts, as they began to make passionate love, once again.

Note: The 'green-eyed monster' is a colorful way of describing intense jealousy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds