• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 04

Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 04

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continues to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Green-eyed Monster

Or

(The Return Of Two-face)

Chapter 4: Grand Theft Auto

Monday, 9:15 pm

Despite her intention to remain totally alert and observant, Jennifer's eyelids had gradually grown heavier, and she'd slipped into a light slumber, at the wheel of her parked car.

Suddenly, the driver's door was abruptly wrenched open, and a big, black hand reached in and grabbed the half-dozing blonde by the front of her short cropped top, before hauling her, unceremoniously, out of the driver's seat and onto her feet in the parking lot.

The startled girl's big blue eyes flew wide open. "What the hell's going..." she started to exclaim, but her vociferous protest was abruptly cut short by a second meaty hand, that was clamped over her mouth from behind, thus informing the frightened blonde that there were at least two of her attackers.

Her lovely blue eyes opened wide with terror, as a wicked-looking knife blade was pressed against her pale exposed throat. "One more word outta ya, and I will slit ya throat, white bitch!" snarled the big black guy standing in front of her, still gripping a handful of her knitted top in his other ham-like fist. He was a six-feet tall, Afro-American, with the broad, muscular physique of a body builder. There was a nasty scowl on his face and a wild look in his eyes.

Jennifer nodded her head, vigorously, and the guy behind her, slowly eased his hand away from her mouth. While she was peering around, desperately hoping that someone might be close at hand who could come to her aid, her wrists were grabbed, and both arms were unceremoniously hauled behind her back, producing a sharp yelp of pain and protest. There was a tearing sound, and then she felt a length of some sort of sticky tape being wrapped about her crossed wrists, tightly and effectively binding them together.

"Wha'... What are you going to do with me?" she gasped, desperately fighting to control the fear that was building inside her. "Take the car, it's yours! The keys are in the ignition!"

"I warned ya, white trash!" snarled the six-feet tall Afro-American, nodding to the guy standing behind her. Moments later, more of the sticky 4-inch wide roll of duct tape, was being wound around her head and over her mouth, swiftly cutting off any further protests.

After several layers of tape had been wrapped about her head and over her mouth, the second black man spun Jenny around and forced her into the back seat of the car, before scrambling in after her. This second black guy was several inches shorter than his tall, muscular companion, who climbed into the driving seat and slammed the door shut behind him.

The driver twisted his head around to check things out, as he fired up the engine of the Toyota. The front of the girl's top was still screwed up about her throat. He grinned at the sight of her partially exposed, bra-less, heaving breasts. "Keep the white slut occupied, Leo, while I get us outta here!" he muttered to his companion in crime.

"Yeah, sure, Henry, no trouble!" came the confident reply, as the second black man effortlessly held the girl down against the seat, to keep her out of sight.

With a squeal of protesting tires, the car shot forward on full lock, then accelerated out of the parking lot, at high speed.

As the vehicle headed for the outskirts of the city, the two carjackers started to relax. Leo, who was maybe a few pounds overweight, grinned down at the sprawled out girl, who was staring back at him, wide-eyed, propped up on her elbows on the seat cushion. He leant over her and pushed her short top higher, fully exposing her small but nicely shaped breasts. "Nice," he murmured, running his palms over the blonde's trembling fleshy orbs. "Not bad for a white chick!"

"Mmmmm! Nnnngghhh!" the blonde cried into her duct tape gag, vigorously shaking her head from side to side, obviously not impressed by this particular line of sweet talk.

"Let's find out if that long blonde hair is out of a bottle or not?" he added, with a dazzling, toothy grin on his slightly chubby, ebony face. His hands unfastened the waist button of her blue denim hipster jeans, and then yanked down the zipper.

"Nnnnnggghhhh!" Jenny cried into the gag, trying to squirm away from her attacker, but finding nowhere to go.

Leo finished unzipping Jenny's jeans and after raising her ass off the seat, tugged them down about the girl's knees. She was wearing a tiny pair of pale-blue, lace-trimmed panties, but that would soon be corrected. Leo grinned and, gripping the narrow sidebands in both hands, gave a hefty yank. There was a snapping sound, accompanied by an involuntary jerk of the girl's hips, as the sheer material parted, then he tugged the torn fragile item of underwear from between her thighs and tossed it into the footwell.

"Well, well, a real blonde, I see?" Leo chortled, slipping a chubby index finger into her tight cunt and vigorously working it back and forth. "How does this feel, slut?"

"Mmmph! Unngghh!" the blonde gasped, squirming her hips.

Leo swiftly unfastened his own jeans and pushed them down about his knees. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and the girl's eyes widened at the sight of his big, black, fully erect cock. He dragged the girl out along the full width of the seat, then climbed astride her, kneeling between her thighs, clutching his seven-inches of throbbing man-meat in his hefty right fist. He smirked at the look of terror on the girl's face. "Don't worry, white trash, you're gonna love every minute of it!" he promised, with a low chuckle, as he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"Mmmmpphh! Nnnngghh!" the girl cried into the duct tape, vigorously shaking her blonde head from side to side.

She didn't sound too convinced, but Leo wasn't going to let that put him off.

"Aaaiiieee!" Her torso arched up off the seat, as he plunged his penis into her dry sheath and started pistoning it in and out. At the same time, he reached out and gripped her erect nipples, squeezing and twisting them, viciously, between his podgy fingers, producing further muffled cries of pain from the terrified blonde.

Monday, 9:56 pm

Some twenty-five minutes later, Henry, the big, muscle-bound driver, pulled the car over onto the side of the highway, and stopped in a billowing cloud of dust. He half-turned and peered into the back seat. Leo had finished screwing the girl and had his pants zipped back up again, a satisfied smirk on his ebony face. The girl was still sprawled out, with her jeans about her knees, fresh cum oozing from her abused cunt. Her shoulders shook, as she quietly sobbed into her duct tape gag, tears streaming from her big blue eyes.

"Time to dump the bitch!" Henry announced, matter-of-factly. "Better free her hands first, though!"

"Uh, huh!" Leo nodded and roughly rolled Jenny over onto her stomach. Taking a wicked looking Bowie knife from its sheath, he sliced through the duct tape binding her wrists together, before hauling her up into a sitting position. He leant across her lap and opened the car door. "Get out, bitch!" he snarled, with a jerk of his thumb.

Jenny nodded, eagerly, but as she went to exit the car, her rapist placed a foot against her naked ass and propelled her out, with some considerable force.

"Yeowwww!" Jenny's muffled wail of surprise, turned to a grunt of pain, as her exposed breasts struck the hard-baked earth. She rolled over onto her back, just in time to catch a face-full of loose debris, kicked up by the spinning rear wheels, as the Toyota accelerated away, back onto the highway, leaving her alone, in the middle of nowhere.

She scrambled to her feet and pulled up her jeans from about her ankles, zipped them back up, then pulled down her cropped top, to cover her naked breasts. With some difficulty, she managed to remove the sticky duct tape from about her head and mouth, before gratefully sucking in huge lungfuls of the cool evening air. She seemed to have lost one of her sneakers? She peered around and spotted it, a few yards away in the dust. She heaved a sigh of relief then limped over, picked it up and pulled it back onto her foot, without bothering to untie the laces.

As she dusted herself down, she peered around, quickly figuring that she must be several miles outside the Gotham City limits. Jenny started walking back toward the metropolis, her tears of humiliation, gradually turning to tears of anger and loathing. The first thing she needed to do, was get to a telephone and report the theft of her car to the police.

Luckily, she came across a late-night roadside diner, about 45 minutes into her trek, and the owner and chef, a pleasant enough, overweight, bald-headed guy, wearing a greasy apron, let her use the private phone to call the cops, to report the theft of her vehicle. She then make a second call to a cab company that the barkeep had recommended, to come and pick her up and take her home. She tried to make a third call, but Barbara's home phone kept ringing and no one picked up. She glanced at the clock on the wall behind her. It was 10:49 pm. "Barbara's obviously not got in yet, the little slut!" she thought, with a renewed flash of jealousy, her eyes glittering, angrily.

She returned to the counter of the sparsely patronized establishment, sat her shapely ass on a high stool, and ordered a mug of coffee, strong and black.

-oOo-

Jenny had initially felt an overpowering sense of relief when Leo had unwound the duct tape from about her head and mouth, after he had finished raping her, but this had quickly turned to one of horror and loathing, when he had grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, and forced his slimy black cock toward her open mouth.

"No, please! I... Mmnngghhh!" Her protest had been cut short, as he forced the bloated head between her jaws, stretching her lips thin about his impressive girth.

"Now clean it, bitch!" he had ordered, with a confident smirk on his chubby face.

Jenny had had little choice but to comply with his disgusting demand, so she had licked and slurped on the still semi-hard organ, trying not to throw up, as it brushed the back of her throat.

Afterwards, he had gagged her with a fresh length of the ubiquitous sticky tape.

-oOo-

Jen could still taste the black guy's cum in her mouth. "Luckily, he didn't go through the pockets of my jeans, or he would've found my emergency stash of cash," she thought, thankful for that, at least. She pulled the small wad out of her hip pocket and peeled off a crumpled ten. "That should pay for the calls and the coffee!" she growled.

The bartender placed the steaming mug of coffee in front of her and scooped up the ten-dollar bill, eying the skimpily clad, but bedraggled looking, blonde, without comment. The nipples of her bra-less breasts, produced twin miniature peaks in her tight, abbreviated top.

The blonde's blue eyes glittered like twin shards of ice, as she stared back at him, almost daring him to make some sort of clever comment. "Mama mia! This is one angry woman!" he told himself, with a slight shake of his head.

Monday, 11:58 pm

It was close to midnight, when the laughing couple left the restaurant, hand in hand, and strolled to the parking lot out back. "Mmm, that meal was absolutely delicious! Thank you, Harvey!" Barbara said, with a contented sigh, as they arrived back at the limo. Barbara was feeling a little drunk. She felt as if she were almost floating on air. She was not used to consuming so much wine in a single evening. She spun into his arms and raised her face up to his. "Please kiss me, Harvey!" she implored, closing her eyes and puckering up her lips.

Harvey smiled and dutifully lowered his face to hers. Their lips met in a passionate, lingering kiss. "Our first kiss, but hopefully just one of many more to come!" Barbara thought to herself, happily, as their tongues dueled.

When it finally ended, Barbara drew her face away, panting, her heart pounding and her breasts heaving beneath the low-cut top of her slinky red dress. "Let's go sit in the back of the car and talk for awhile, before we leave?" she implored, hoarsely, urgently tugging at his sleeve.

Harvey nodded, deactivated the alarm and central locking with his key fob, and pulled open the rear door. Barbara tumbled onto the back seat, giggling, accidentally revealing an expanse of pale naked flesh above the lacy tops of her dark stockings, and an intriguing glimpse of her skimpy red panties, in the process.

The dark-brown haired Adonis slipped in after her and half-turned to pull the door closed. "What did you want to say that you couldn't have said on the drive back to your place?" he asked, turning back to face her, only to find that Barbara had slipped off her shoulder straps and allowed her dress to fall about her waist. "God, you're beautiful, Barbara," he said, staring at her surgically enhanced breasts, appreciatively, "but is this the..."

As her arms entwined about his neck and gripped the hair at the back of his head, he raised his hands, defensively, to ward off her aggressive advance, and somehow found himself cupping her warm, rounded mammaries. He felt her nipples growing and hardening against his palms, as she drew his face down to hers and kissed him, passionately, hungrily, her tongue playing tag with his tonsils. Harvey groaned, then returned her open-mouthed kiss, his slim fingers expertly playing with her erect nipples and puffy areolas, producing a muffled gasp of pleasure.

"God, this guy sure knows how to turn a girl on," Barbara groaned, under her breath, squirming, sexily.

As their kiss came to an end, she pulled her face away from his, her lovely green eyes locking onto his grey-green ones. "Please make love to me, Harvey!" she pleaded. "I need you inside me, darling!" As she spoke, her fingers were already drawing down the zip of his fly and pulling the front of his pants apart.

As her right hand started to squirm into his slacks, Harvey finally came to his senses. He grabbed her wrist and drew her fingers clear, before she could grab his manhood. "Nooo! No, not here my darling!" he croaked, with a momentary look of panic on his handsome face. "We don't want our first time to be a sordid fumble in the back seat of my car. I'll drive us over to my place, then we can spend all the time in the world, getting to know one another more intimately!"

"Oh, but I'm sooo hot and horny, Harvey!" Barbara protested, wide-eyed.

"So am I, my darling, but the journey won't take long!" He grinned. "I just know you're gonna just love my king-sized bed!"

Barbara gave him a sulky pout, but nodded, reluctantly. If she hadn't known better, she would've sworn that he was deliberately trying to put her off? "Alright, my darling," she reluctantly agreed, "but please, please hurry!"

Barbara slipped her arms back into her shoulder straps and pulled up her dress, while Harvey zipped up his pants. He hastily got out of the car and climbed into the driver's seat, while Barbara slid into the front seat next to him, not bothering to tug her skirt down this time. Then he drove out of the lot, heading for Gotham Tower, the up-market block of condominiums where he rented a luxury apartment.

Barbara was very quiet on the short journey. "What on Earth came over me?" she groaned to herself, clenching her fists into tight balls, by her sides. "I was acting like a real slut back there! What must Harvey think of me? I just hope I haven't blown my chances with him?" She couldn't ever remember feeling so attracted to a man before.

A slight smile touched the corners of Harvey Dent's mouth, as he drove through the late-night city traffic. Things were going exactly to plan!

Note: Grand Theft Auto is the crime of 'motor vehicle theft'. If this is done while the vehicle is occupied, it is sometimes referred to as 'carjacking'!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds