• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 05

Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 05

12

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Green-eyed Monster

Or

(The Return Of Two-face)

Chapter 5: Things Aren't Always What They Seem

Tuesday, 12:19 am

"And finally, THIS is the bedroom!" Harvey announced, with a big smile and an exaggerated flourish, pushing open the closed door leading off from the one side of the spacious living room. He was just finishing giving Barbara the five minute tour of his spacious condo, culminating with the sleeping facilities. "You're the first girl I've ever invited back here, Barbara!" he confided, with a roguish twinkle in his grey-green eyes.

"Yeah, yeah!" Barbara smiled in obvious disbelief, as she walked past him, into the bedroom. She came to an abrupt halt, pleasantly surprised by the décor; from the matching suite of tasteful bedroom furniture and large four-poster bed, complete with colorful, patterned, overhead canopy, to the lace curtains covering the windows. It was altogether different from the austere, utilitarian bachelor bedroom that she'd been expecting. Tasteful oil paintings hung from the walls, which were covered in a lovely rose-patterned wallpaper. The room was scrupulously neat and tidy. It made her own bedroom seem a bit of a mess in comparison!

"This... this is quite lovely, Harvey!" she gushed, doing an on-the-spot twirl and loosing her balance in the process. She abruptly sat down, heavily, on the edge of the bed, before placing a hand to her chest and looking up at him, with a silly smile on her lips. "Whoops! I think I've had a lil' too much to drink?" she admitted, in a slightly slurred voice.

Harvey walked over to the bed beside her. "Why don't you stretch out on it, and find out if it's as comfortable as it looks?" he suggested, with a predatory gleam in his eye.

Barbara giggled, but did as he suggested, kicking off her heels and swinging her shapely legs up onto the bed. "Mmm, yes this IS comfortable," she agreed, stretching out, sinuously and resting her head on the pale lilac pillow, before closing her eyes. "Come on you jerk, make a move on me!" she muttered to herself, squirming her ass, sexily, as an added incentive. She wasn't as drunk as she was trying to make out.

Harvey stooped down and picked up what looked like a manacle, attached to a length of chain, from where it had been hidden, under the near side of the bed. The other end of the chain was looped about the bedpost, nearest the girl's head. Gently taking hold of Barbara's right wrist, Harvey eased it up, until it was resting on the pillow, just above her head, before slipping the leather padded metal cuff about it and clicking it closed and locked.

Barbara's eyes fluttered open, and she half-turned her head to see what he was doing. "What's this," she exclaimed, with a drunken giggle, her eyes widening, theatrically, "some sort of kinky game, you naughty boy?"

Harvey smiled down at her, reassuringly. "Patience my pretty one! All will soon be revealed!" he murmured. Her eyes followed him, as he walked around the foot of the bed, to the other side, and stooped down to retrieve a second manacle, which he proceeded to lock about her other wrist. This was attached to the opposite bedpost, by a similar short length of sturdy metal chain.

He then leant over and kissed her, gently, on the lips, before straightening back up and smiling down at her. "Now that I have you in my power, wench, would you like me to make love to you?" he asked, stroking his neatly trimmed black moustache and gazing down at her supine figure. Barbara had raised one knee, and her short skirt had ridden up beyond the tops of her stockings, revealing her sheer lacy red panties to his amused gaze.

"If it pleases you, Master!" Barbara replied, with a girlish giggle, deliberately tugging at her wrist manacles and writhing her body, sexily. Being chained down to the bed like this, was proving to be a real turn-on. "I am completely at your mercy!"

He nodded. "Very well, I will, but there is something you must know first!" he replied, suddenly becoming very serious-looking.

"Barbara wants Harvey to FUCK her!" she pleaded, in a little girl voice, squirming her shapely ass and spreading her thighs wide apart, as she watched him casually start to unfasten the cuffs of his dress shirt, before unbuttoning the front, starting at the collar. "Please hurry, darling?" she groaned.

She blinked, dizzily, as Harvey stripped his shirt off. He had some sort of garment wrapped around his upper chest. It looked like a very tight girl's tube top, made of stretchy white Spandex?

Gripping the bottom edges of the tightly stretched garment, Harvey drew it up over his head and stripped it from his slim arms.

Barbara blinked her eyes into sharper focus. Harvey had BREASTS! Small ones, maybe a size 32A at most, but they were definitely breasts, with the cutest, perky pink nipples topping their darker areolas! "Harvey, did you know you've got..."

"Sshh!" Harvey swiftly unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks, pushing them down his thighs, together with his silk boxers, in a single smooth motion.

"Harvey, where is your penis?" Barbara gasped, wide-eyed, staring at the smooth, clean-shaven, nicely padded mons, with its pretty, pouting pink pussy lips.

"I haven't got a penis, Barbara, I'm a GIRL!" Harvey explained, patiently, as if he/she was talking to a mentally retarded child.

"But... but the bulge in your pants?"

"Merely a clever subterfuge, my dear! A thermal-gel packer, inserted in a pouch in my underwear. It not only looks realistic, but it feels pretty realistic too!" The willowy brunette finished removing the rest of her clothes, and then clambered onto the bed, swiftly straddling Barbara's hips. She pulled down Barbara's low-cut top and freed her shapely breasts, then slid her skirt up about her waist, before unfastening the side ties of her string panties and pulling them free of her crotch.

Barbara made no attempt to prevent the brunette's actions. She stared up at the lovely young woman, in total fascination. "He... she, would look very pretty without that silly moustache and with the application of a little make-up," she decided, somewhat perversely.

"But WHY pretend to be a man, Harvey? I-I don't understand?" she gasped, as the girl started to gently caress and squeeze her naked breasts together, and she arched her back up off the mattress.

"It all harks back to when I was born," the brunette replied, continuing her erotic massage. "Dad had always wanted a son and heir. For some reason, he blamed Mom for giving birth to a girl, and insisted that the name on my birth certificate should read 'Harvey Samantha Dent' and that my sex be registered as 'Male'. Weird I know, illegal I know, but that was just the start of things. Dad was a little loco, even in those days, Barbara. I was forced to grow up wearing boy's clothes and attend 'all boys' schools, in fact become a male in every way, except within the privacy of my own bedroom!"

"But surely you weren't able to keep the truth from doctors... nurses... close relatives?" Barbara gasped, wide-eyed, hardly able to credit the slim brunette's fantastic story. "And what about the other kids and the teachers at school? Surely..."

"I always got excused from all sporting activities and physical recreation, on the grounds that I had a heart murmur and it would be too risky!" The brunette explained, smiling, sadly. "One or two people did find out my secret, but they were sworn to secrecy, or paid to keep quiet! As I grew up, it became easier to maintain my gender deceit, and there seemed no valid reason to reveal my true sex to anyone! Being a man has its advantages, Barbara! Despite the advances of feminism, we still live in a largely male dominated society! Even now, I shudder at the thought of the media ever finding out my secret! They would have a field day! I do go to the gym twice a week, to keep fit and trim, but always as a girl! I use a false identity," she added, seeing the question forming on Barbara's lips.

She paused to flick Barbara's already prominent nipples into hard erection, causing her prisoner to arch her back up off the bed once more, and gasp with undisguised pleasure. "You may call me Sam or Samantha, if you wish, Barbara, but only when we are alone together?" she added, in a conspiratorial voice. "At all other times, please call me Harvey! Promise?"

"I promise! Now please make love to me, Sam?" the sexually frustrated redhead groaned.

Samantha smiled, and lowered her mouth to a firm breast, and suckled on the stiff fat nipple, whilst tweaking the companion teat between a thumb and forefinger.

"Aaaahhh! Mmmmm!" Barbara closed her eyes, squirming with delight. "That I like! More, please?"

Sam switched nipples, sucking and licking the pink crest and its darker, erectile tissue surround.

"Oh, yes, yesss!" Barbara gasped, head thrown back, her eyes closed once more.

Slowly, the brunette kissed and licked her way down over the redhead's trembling chest and taut belly, then over her nicely padded mons to her naked pubes. Easing aside the outer labia with her fingertips, Sam laved her tongue the full length of Barbara's succulent slit, before sucking her clitoris in between her tightly pursed lips.

"Ooooohhh, God! Yessssss!" Barbara gasped, hips jerking, feeling an orgasm starting to bubble up from the base of her belly. "Aaahhhhhh! Unnnggghhh!"

Sam's stiffened tongue began to dart in and out of Barbara's vagina, quickly raising her to a peak of ecstasy. With a moan of relief, the redhead started to cum, her sticky secretions flooding out over Samantha's mouth and chin.

When Barbara's hips fell back to the mattress, the brunette smiled, and then slithered up over the other girl's body, until they were lying breast-to-breast, face-to-face. They kissed, long and passionately, and Barbara tasted her own love juices on the other girl's lips and tongue.

"Your moustache tickles!" she said, with a giggle, when their kiss finally came to an end.

The brunette looked both surprised and embarrassed. "Oh, sorry! I forgot all about it!" She reached up and peeled the hirsute adornment from her upper lip. "Is that better?"

"It's false!" Barbara exclaimed, with another giggle.

"Of course its false, you bimbo!" Samantha retorted, as she lowered her mouth to Barbara's, for another French kiss.

"I had a feeling that you were mainly drawn to other women," Samantha murmured, with a sexy smile, when their mouths finally parted. "I usually find that it's the girls with your sort of sexual proclivity, who are usually attracted to me!" They kissed again.

Barbara smiled back, in post-coital bliss. "Please release me, Samantha!" she pleaded, looking up at her lover through her long eyelashes. "I want to make love to you properly! To give, as well as to receive!"

The brunette sat back onto her haunches, arching her spine, the nipples of her small perky breasts, sticking out like organ stops. She shook her close-cropped head of hair, and smiled down at the redhead, apologetically. "Sorry, lover, did I forget to mention that you've been kidnapped!"

As Barbara stared back at her, in open-mouthed amazement, Sam clambered off the bed and pulled her clothes back on, until she once again looked like Harvey, minus the moustache, of course.

When she had finished getting dressed, Harvey fished out two more shackles from under the lower corners of the bed, tugged on Barbara's ankles, pulling her closer, until her wrist chains were taut, then shackled her ankles to the lower two bedposts. This left the redhead spread-eagle with very little room for maneuver.

"B-But why, Harvey?" Barbara asked, with a hurt expression on her face, as Harvey gently pulled down her skirt to hide her naked pussy, then tugged up her top, to cover up her still-heaving breasts. "W-Why me? I-I don't understand?"

The other girl avoided looking at her directly, seemingly struck with guilt and remorse. "It's Dad!" she finally blurted out, shame-faced. "He wants to use you as bait, to help snare the Dynamic Trio! Once he has his hands on Batman, Robin and the Batgirl, he has promised me you will be released, unharmed! I had no choice in the matter, Barbara! He was threatening to reveal my dark secret, if I didn't help him! My career would've been ruined!" Tears glistened in her beautiful grey-green eyes.

"You silly little fool! Do you think Two-face will let me live a moment longer, once he has his claws in the Caped Crusaders?" Barbara cried, in fear and frustration. "No way!"

Samantha shook her head. "But he promised me," she said, lamely, before turning and hurrying from the room.

-oOo-

Harvey made up the sofa bed in the living room for herself, before returning to her helpless captive. She produced a red ballgag and, after inserting the rubber ball between Barbara's teeth, fastened it about her head, with the attached harness. "Sorry about this, honey!" she apologized, as she finished buckling it tight, "but we can't take the risk of anyone hearing your cries for help, now can we?" A former occupant, who'd been heavily into the BDSM scene, had soundproofed the walls of the bedroom but Harvey wasn't about to take any risks.

"Mmmmmph! Nnnnngghh!" was the muffled response from the redhead, her green eyes blazing with fury, while squirming her shapely ass.

Tuesday, 8:25 am

Barbara had awakened from a fitful slumber, to the sound of the toilet being flushed in the bathroom, on the other side of the condominium. This was closely followed by the sound of the shower being turned on. Harvey had released her from the bed, to go to the bathroom, before the brunette had finally retired for the night, but now Barbara needed to go again. The sound of running water wasn't helping any.

When Harvey finally appeared and sat down in front of the dresser mirror, the redhead was surprised to see that her captor was wearing just a white sports bra and panties. She watched, wide-eyed, as Harvey/Samantha applied her makeup, starting with her eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and blush, before finishing with a thick layer of bright red lipstick.

Sam blotted off the surplus lipstick on a tissue, then turned to look at her helpless prisoner, for the first time. She looked extremely attractive with her make-up on. "Good morning, Barbara! I hope you slept well?" she enquired, with a teasing smile playing on her full red lips.

"Mmmppphhh!" Barbara cried into the ballgag, furiously shaking her head from side to side and tugging at her wrist manacles. No, she had NOT slept well! She'd had an awful night. Her shoulders and jaw ached terribly, and she badly needed to go to the john again.

"I take it you didn't? What a shame! I slept like a log."

The brunette rose to her feet, slipped her arms into a crisp white T-shirt and slipped it over her head and shoulders, before tugging it down over her modest bosom. Next, she stepped into a pair of blue denim jeans, and squirmed them up over her ass and hips, before zipping them closed. The material molded itself to her shapely ass, showing it off to full advantage, unlike the loose fitting pants she usually wore for her role as Harvey Dent Jr. Sam tucked the shirt into her pants, then sat back down on the dresser stool and pulled on a pair of white ankle socks, followed by a pair of slightly grubby sneakers.

"I'm off to the gym for a good workout, for the next couple of hours," she informed her captive, as she brushed out her short, slightly damp hair, then sprayed on a little hair lacquer, once she was satisfied with its appearance. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, while I'm away! Oh no, I forgot, you can't do anything, can you? Not even play with yourself!" With a tinkling laugh, Sam turned and exited the bedroom, her shapely ass swaying from side to side.

"Samantha even walks differently to her alter-ego," Barbara realized, bitterly, as she heard the apartment door open, then slam closed behind her.

Tuesday, 9:30 am

Jennifer poked her blonde head around the doorframe. "Hey, Brad, have you seen any sign of Barbara this morning?" she enquired. Jenny didn't much like Bradley Fleming, but he always seemed to be in pretty tight with the red-haired Deputy Head Librarian. For her part, Jenny couldn't see what Barbara, or any other girl for that matter, saw in the guy? Brad was the library's I.T. and Security Specialist and okay, he wasn't a bad looking guy, but he always gave her the creeps! Brad was the type of guy who thought he was God's gift to women!

Brad looked up from his computer monitor, and deliberately ran his gaze over her shapely figure, before replying, knowing this was bound to annoy the petite blonde air-head. "No!" he replied, with a leering grin and a slight shake of his head. "Perhaps she's off sick... AGAIN?"

Jenny tried to shake off the feeling that Brad was trying to undress her with his eyes. "I've already tried her home number, but there was no answer! All I got was that damned recorded message! Thanks anyway!"

She returned to her own desk, a worried frown on her pretty face. "Barbara can't possibly still be with that... that Harvey Dent Jr. character?" she muttered, her jealousy rearing its ugly head once more. She phoned the Mayor's Office and managed to get the daytime telephone number of the new Assistant D.A. from his Personal Assistant.

She hung up and quickly entered the number on the keypad of her phone. "Hello, can I speak to Assistant District Attorney, Harvey Dent Jr., please?" Jennifer asked, when she was finally put through to his secretary.

"Mr. Dent is not in yet," replied a cool, distinctly hostile, female voice. "He IS expected to arrive shortly, but I'm afraid he doesn't take any unsolicited telephone calls. Mr. Dent IS a very busy man! If you would care to put your query in writing, and submit it to the following..."

Jenny slammed the phone down. Officious types really got up her nose. "Where the hell has Barbara got to?" she muttered, in an exasperated tone, clenching her fists.

She decided to pop around to Harvey Dent's office during her lunch break. It was only a few minutes walk away from the library.

Tuesday, 12:45 pm

"Hey, where do you think you are going?" the startled, big-busted brunette cried, as Jennifer shoved her way past her, with a determined look on her face. She turned the doorknob of the glass-paneled door and barged into the inner office, without bothering to knock first.

Harvey looked up from the papers on his desk, at the sudden interruption. "What is the meaning of this?" he demanded, as he stared at the pretty mini-skirted blonde, who'd just stormed in.

The girl planted her high heels as far apart as her short black miniskirt would allow, placed both hands on her shapely hips and thrust out her chest, with a belligerent expression on her youthful face. "I want a word with you, Harvey Dent!" she snapped, her blue eyes flashing, angrily. "What have you done with Barbara Gordon?"

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Dent!" gasped the harassed looking secretary, as she tumbled into the room, just behind the sassy young blonde. "I tried my best to stop her, Sir!"

Harvey's eyes had narrowed, at the mention of Barbara's name. "It's all right, Hilary," he murmured, "I can deal with this. Please close the door on your way out!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds