• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 06

Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 06

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. This tale follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Adventures Of Batgirl The Green-eyed Monster

Or

(The Return Of Two-face)

Chapter 6: At The Mercy Of Two-face

Tuesday, 1:05 pm

Barbara groaned and her eyelids fluttered open, to see the gruesome, half-scarred visage of Two-face, hovering just above her helpless form. She would've screamed out loud, had it not been for the red rubber ballgag filling her mouth. Her eyes opened wide in terror, as her gaze was drawn to the gleaming serrated-edged blade of the carving knife, held in his right hand. She started to tug, frantically, at her wrist manacles, whilst vigorously shaking her head from side to side.

"Nnnnggghh! Mmmmpppphh!" she screamed.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Gordon!" he said, followed by a low, menacing chuckle. "I hope Junior has been attending to all your needs, during my absence?" He leant over her and calmly snicked through the narrow shoulder straps of her dress, with the razor sharp knife blade, then inserted it between her heaving breasts and proceeded to cut the dress away, from top to bottom. "You won't be needing this!" he informed her. He yanked the completely severed garment out from under her taut body and tossed it aside, leaving her naked, except for her dark, hold-up stockings with their black lacy tops, that reached almost up to her crotch. Junior had carelessly forgotten to replace her string panties, the night before, so they, at least, were spared this simplistic disrobing procedure.

He smiled at the sight of her shapely mound and naked pussy. "You really are a delightful young creature, Ms. Gordon, but if I am going to send a snapshot of you to Batman, then I need to make sure that I really grab the Caped Clown's complete attention!" he informed the squirming redhead, unfastening his pants and pulling out an impressive sized, semi-hard penis. He climbed onto the bed between her widespread thighs, his hardening erection resting in the palm of his right hand. "Please try to understand, Ms. Gordon, this is nothing personal, but you ARE supposed to be the damsel in distress, in this little scenario?" he added, with a hideous cackle of mirth.

The terrified redhead stared back at him, her big green eyes wide with fear.

He positioned the bulbous head of his erection at the entrance to her wide-spread pussy, then paused to toss his double-headed lucky coin high into the air. He caught it, expertly in his left hand and glanced at it. "Heads! You lose, Ms. Gordon!" he informed her, with another insane chuckle. He rammed his hips forward, entering his helpless victim in one, excruciatingly painful movement.

"Aaaiiieee!" Barbara screamed into her ballgag, arching her spine up off the mattress and almost fainting from the sudden terrific pain.

Two-face's hips began to jerk, as he raped her, mercilessly, pistoning in and out of her tight pussy with animal-like grunts, his half-undeformed features set in a mask-like grimace of pleasure. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..."

The chains attached to Barbara's ankle manacles, snapped taunt, with every powerful thrust into her sex, providing a metallic clunking accompaniment to his feral grunts and her muffled cries of pain.

Finally, with a wild cry of triumph, he came, spurting his hot jism deep into her tight cunt, just as her loins began to pump up to meet his, in unwanted synchronization, as she felt her own orgasm starting to build deep within her. With a crooked grin, he pulled out his softening organ, climbed off his victim, and hurried from the room, to fetch Junior's digital camera.

The unfulfilled redhead, collapsed back onto the bed, tears of self-loathing and... yes, disappointment, flowing from her big, green eyes, her shoulders shaking with her muffled sobs. Drool leaked from about the red rubber ballgag and ran down her chin and neck.

She was hardly aware of her abuser taking numerous flash photographs of her nude body, shortly afterwards. Two-face would print out the most suitable one, for the Batman's perusal, whilst retaining the remainder, as a little memento of his greatest triumph, the forthcoming elimination of the pesky Bat-trio!

Tuesday, 1:57 pm

Sparrow slid down the stainless steel Batpole into the Batcave and lightly ran over to the Dynamic Duo. "Alfred said you were both down here," she gasped. "Any news of Barbara?" Jenny was wearing her own crime-fighter costume, which consisted of a black, Kevlar reinforced, Latex catsuit, with tight-fitting, calf-length boots, short cape and cowl, but with a stylized 'sparrow' symbol emblazoned across her breast, instead of the more familiar 'bat'. The cowl also lacked the pointed Bat-ears of Batgirl's outfit.

Batman shook his cowled head, his square jaw set in a grim expression. "I'm afraid not, Sparrow! She seems to have vanished off the face of the planet? Robin has been over to her apartment and checked it out. There was no sign of Barbara but, even more worryingly, her bed looked as if it hadn't been slept in! We suspect she may have been abducted!"

"Yeah! We figure that whoever grabbed Barbara, did so before she managed to get into her apartment, last night, after her new boyfriend dropped her off!" the Boy Wonder added, smacking one gloved fist into the palm of his other hand, in obvious worry and annoyance.

"Harvey is NOT her boyfriend!" Jennifer snapped, her blue eyes flashing with irritation.

"Tell us some more about this new Assistant D.A., Harvey Dent Jr.," Bruce suggested, with a frown. He had only learnt about him, while talking to Jennifer earlier, on the Bat-phone.

"Well..." Before Jenny could say another word, the internal telephone extension started to ring, insistently.

Brring, brring! Brring...

"Sorry, Jennifer, I'd better take this call!" Batman picked up the extension phone. "Yes, Alfred...?" He listened for a few moments. "Thank you, Alfred! We'll get over there right away, Alfred!" He replaced the receiver and turned back to his two companions. "That was..."

"ALFRED!" the other two said, in near perfect unison.

"Er, yes! Commissioner Gordon just rang. He has just received a hand delivered letter, addressed to me! It had been pushed under his office door, by a person, or persons, unknown. I think we'd better get over their right away, and find out what this is all about, Boy Wonder?"

"Couldn't Jim just have opened the letter and informed you of the contents over the phone?" Robin asked, looking slightly bemused.

"Jim Gordon would NEVER open someone else's mail!" retorted Batman, shocked at the very suggestion. "Too the Batmobile, Robin! Jenny you'd better stay here and take any messages! We can talk some more, when I get back!"

Tuesday, 2:13 pm

Jim Gordon looked up, as the Dynamic Duo strode, purposefully, into his office at GCPD Headquarters. "Ah, Batman, Robin, thank goodness you're both here! My policeman's instinct tells me that this could prove to be of prime importance?" He held out a plain, light-brown padded envelope, with 'FOR THE ATTENTION OF BATMAN' scrawled across the front, in bright blue crayon.

Instead of taking the envelope, the Caped Crusader took a quick step backward. "Just carefully place it in this sample bag, Commissioner," he replied, holding out an open, clear plastic bag, hooked on the end of a pair of long Bat-tongs. Where the Bat-tongs had come from, was anybody's guess? "We will examine it thoroughly, back at the Batcave, before attempting to open it. It may be a letter bomb of some sort?"

"BOMB?" The grey-haired policeman croaked. His face went pale, and he hurriedly complied, with trembling hands.

Batman turned to his colorfully costumed companion. "Look after this, Robin!" he said, passing over the tongs and bag containing the suspect package.

The Boy Wonder's eyes opened wide. "WHO, ME?" he croaked, before gingerly accepting the tongs and bag from his partner. "Why do I get all the shitty jobs?" he moaned, under his breath.

"There's something else worrying me, Caped Crusader," the white-haired Police Commissioner added, mopping the perspiration from his brow, with a large white handkerchief. "I've been trying to contact my daughter all morning! She isn't at work, and she isn't answering her home phone. Also, her cell-phone appears to be switched off! You wouldn't have any idea where Barbara might be, would you, old friend?"

Batman looked decidedly embarrassed. "Well, ah, Commissioner, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but..." he began, but was interrupted by a polite knock on the office door.

Jim Gordon looked up and his face broke into a smile, as he beckoned in his latest visitor. "Batman, Robin, I don't think you've met our new Deputy District Attorney, Harvey Dent Jr., have you?"

A smartly dressed young man, with a slim build, short, dark-brown hair and a neatly trimmed black moustache, stepped into the room and held out a slim hand, a smile on his face. The Dynamic Duo both shook hands with him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," Harvey declared. "Your unstinting fight against lawlessness, is much appreciated by myself and the rest of the law-abiding citizens of Gotham!" He turned back to the commissioner. "I was in the vicinity, Commissioner, so I thought I'd drop by and find out if there was any further news about my errant father, Two-face that is?" he added, for the benefit of the Masked Avengers, in case they were unaware of the blood relationship. The lack of surprised exclamations, suggested that they were!

Jim Gordon shook his head, sadly. "Sorry, Harvey! We have no idea what he will get up to next?"

"Could you tell me what time you dropped off Ms. Gordon, at her apartment, last night, Harvey?" enquired the Dark Knight, seizing on the opportunity to question him.

"What's this? You had a DATE with my daughter, last night, Harvey?" exclaimed the policeman, a broad smile spreading over his features. "You young rogue!"

"Yes, Sir!" Harvey confirmed, before turning back to Batman. "Perhaps 5 or 10 minutes after midnight, Batman!"

"Did you see any suspicious characters hanging around, when you left?"

Harvey shook his head. "No, not that I can remember?"

"Wha'... What's happened?" enquired Jim, the beaming smile faltering. "Has something happened to my little girl?"

Batman turned back to the anxious lawman. "We're not sure, Jim! Barbara seems to have vanished into thin air!"

"Oh my gosh!" gasped the Commissioner, going a deathly pale and clutching at his heart, theatrically.

"She seemed in excellent health when I last saw her, sir!" Harvey added, as if by way of consolation.

Tuesday, 3:23 pm

Batman passed the glass slides containing the two selected fingerprints that he'd just lifted from the suspect envelope, over to Jennifer. The envelope had been plastered with partial prints, which he suspected mainly belonged to Commissioner Gordon. "Can you slip those under the optical microscope, Sparrow, and then compare them with the fingerprint database on the Bat-computer?" he asked the shapely blonde.

"Uh huh!" Jenny nodded and hurried over to the transmission light microscope on the far side of the cavern, and inserted the first glass slip. The state-of-the-art microscope was interfaced to a desktop computer that was, in turn, locally networked to the main Bat-computer.

Meanwhile, Batman inserted a letter opener under the flap of the envelope, and slowly slit it open. He had already X-rayed the envelope to check that there was no explosive device contained within it. Nothing suspicious had shown up. He emptied the contents onto the desktop. There was a folded slip of writing paper, a 7 x 5 inch color photograph and a lock of red hair.

"Holy Spanish Inquisition!" Robin gasped, as he stared at the picture of Barbara, stretched out on a bed, chained down and spreadeagle. She was totally naked, apart from her dark hose. A red rubber ballgag was strapped into her mouth, stretching her jaws painfully wide, to cut off her cries. Some sort of semi-clear deposit was smeared over her nicely padded mons and inner thighs, glistening wetly! Her big green eyes bulged, wide-open with terror.

Bruce picked up the slip of paper, unfolded it and read the terse message, aloud:

Dynamic Duo,

If you both want to see the Commissioner's little dyke alive again, come to the abandoned furniture warehouse in the old business district of Gotham City, at 8:00 pm this evening, and bring the Batslut with you. No cops, or the Gordon bitch dies!

Two-face

"It doesn't give us an address!" Robin wailed, wide-eyed.

"That's because it is the same warehouse where the disfigured maniac trapped Batgirl in the supersonic vibrator!" the Dark Knight replied, grimly.

"Holy Deja-vu!"

Jenny bounced back over, her eyes ablaze with excitement, unaware of this latest development. "I've found a match for both fingerprints, Batman!" she declared. "The one print is Commissioner Gordon's but the other belongs to that half hideous hoodlum, Two-face!"

Her gaze suddenly alighted on the color photo, and the blood drained from her face. "Barbara?" she gasped, picking up the photograph and staring at it, aghast. "Oh, Barbara, what have they done to you?" she wailed. She could clearly see the cum oozing from the gorgeous redhead's widespread pussy.

Will Barbara survive the clutches of Two-face, or will the Dynamic Trio come to her rescue once again? And, what of Harvey Jr.? Tune in for the next exciting episode, coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds