• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 03

Batgirl Risks All Ch. 03

123

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 3: Blue Movies

Tuesday, 12:30 pm

Barbara slept restlessly, that night, her thoughts constantly returning to the unbelievable sensations she'd experienced, while being screwed by Lucy Lastik, and her massive Latex dildo, only to be replaced by the sight of Jennifer's shaven pussy, as she stripped away her thong covering, immediately followed by the look of horror in the young girl's big, blue eyes, as their eyes met, and recognition dawned.

Barbara's right hand moved between her thighs, stiff fingers rubbing at the entrance to her pussy, trying, subconsciously, to get rid of the constant itch that plagued the troubled super-heroine. She awoke with a start, and sat up, abruptly in her bed, her naked body covered in cold, clammy sweat, her heart pounding and her shapely breasts heaving, fetchingly.

She took a long, shuddering breath and lay back, resting her head against the pillow, once more. She brushed a stray wisp of hair from her face. "What am I going to say to Jenny in the morning?" she groaned, tears filling her big, green eyes. She tried to pull herself together. "She had to come up with some plausible explanation for being in the club with Lucy, dressed up as a tart, and she had to find out what had possessed such a lovely, young creature to debase herself so, by stripping in front of an audience of dirty old men?"

Suddenly, her pretty face lit up, as she had a bright idea. "It might just convince her!" she mused, suddenly feeling a lot happier with life.

She climbed out of bed, and rummaged through the top drawer of her dressing table. She found what she was looking for, and slipped back under the sheets. Spreading her thighs apart, she thumbed the on/off switch of the battery powered vibrator, and eased the humming comforter into her moist sex, with a long sigh of contentment. Soon, she had drifted off into a deep, untroubled sleep.

Tuesday, 9:00 am

The following morning, things at the library, seemed to proceed much as usual, but Barbara was intensely aware that Jennifer was deliberately avoiding her. By mid-morning, Jennifer had scarcely spoken two words to Barbara, and those were over her internal telephone. Finally, Barbara managed to grab the young girl's arm, as she was scurrying by. "I must talk to you, Jennifer!" she hissed, urgently.

Jenny pulled her arm free. "I don't think you and I have anything to discuss, Ms. Gordon!" she retorted, blushing furiously.

"Please Jenny, you must let me explain..."

"No explanation is necessary! You lead your life, and I'll lead mine!" the pretty blonde, replied, angrily. "From now on, our relationship will remain purely a professional business one!" She turned to go.

"Please, Jenny, you must give me a chance to air my side of the story!" pleaded Barbara, miserably, tears of frustration welling up in her eyes.

The young blonde hesitated, and then turned back to face Barbara, seeing the look of abject misery on her face. Her heart softened, slightly.

"All right!" she agreed, stony-faced. "I'll see you in the main storeroom, at twelve o'clock!"

*****

Barbara could hardly wait for noon to arrive. She kept glancing at the wall clock, and checking her digital watch. She could barely concentrate on the research work she was doing into Ancient Egyptian History, as she squirmed around in her seat, receiving one or two strange looks from her male colleagues.

Finally, lunchtime arrived, and Barbara switched off her computer, and slipped away to the storeroom.

When she got there, Jennifer was already waiting for her. "Well," demanded the normally bubbly young blonde, in a cold, distant voice, "what did you want to say to me?"

"I-I have to explain about last night!" Barbara began.

"I've already told you. I don't wish to hear about your kinky private life!" the girl burst out. "You do your thing, and I'll do mine!"

"It… it's not what it seemed!" Barbara protested. "I was working undercover!"

Jennifer stared at her, suspiciously. "What do you mean, undercover?" she demanded, frowning.

"I was disguised as a hooker, because I was trying to find out some vital information for Batgirl! I wasn't moonlighting as a prostitute, if that's what you were thinking?"

"Batgirl?" the blonde exclaimed, her big eyes lighting up. "You know Batgirl?"

"Yes, I met her years ago, through her association with daddy, Police Commissioner Gordon!"

"Your father is Police Commissioner Gordon?" Jenny gasped, incredulously. "Wow! This is getting better and better! What sort of information were you searching for, Barbara?"

"I was trying to get a line on the whereabouts of Ivor Bigun!"

"Ivor Bigun, the kidnapper, rapist and murderer?" Jennifer breathed, hardly believing her ears.

"Yes! So you see, it was essential that I disguised myself, to allay any suspicions. I could hardly have gone there, asking questions, wearing my everyday clothes, now could I?"

Jenny grinned. "No, I can see that, but I have to admit, you looked very sexy in that prostitute get-up, Barbara! I didn't realize that you had such a gorgeous figure! You should try to show it off more often!"

Barbara blushed a deep shade of pink, and fiddled with her spectacles.

"I er, I haven't found out where he's hiding out yet, but I hope I've managed to set up some sort of meeting between Bigun and Batgirl, so that she can collar the evil miscreant, and put him back behind bars, where he belongs!"

"I'll second that!" agreed the young blonde, nodding. "I hear he's supposed to have raped and murdered over a dozen young women?"

Barbara nodded, grimly, and then she changed the subject. "What about you, young lady? I could hardly believe my eyes, when I realized it was you doing that sexy striptease number! What on Earth possessed you to do it, Jenny? You've got a bright future, right here in the library, you don't need to lower yourself to that sort of thing!"

Now it was Jenny's turned to blush. "I-I needed the money!" she replied, after a moment's hesitation.

She saw the hurt look in Barbara's eyes. "It's my younger brother!" she cried. He's a paraplegic and requires constant looking after! It's been pretty hard, since mom and dad died in the plane crash, and this way, I can keep him in a home, where they can look after him properly!"

Barbara looked at the girl, her heart filled with sympathy. "I'm sorry about your folks!" she murmured. "Are there no other relatives who could look after your brother?"

The girl shook her head, miserably, and then she cheered up a little. "Anyway, what did you think of my act?" she asked, raising a well-plucked eyebrow, enquiringly.

"Very good!" Barbara replied. "To be perfectly honest, I'm not really in a position to judge, but going on how you had all the guy's tongues hanging out, I should say you're a natural!"

Jenny beamed. "Yeah, I think I'm a natural too! How about this! Da, da, da, da-da, da, da! Da, da, da, da-da, da, da..." As she mimicked the famous striptease music, bumping and grinding her pelvis, she slowly, tantalizingly, unbuttoned her crisp, white blouse, and slipped it from her arms, before whirling it around her head, and tossing it aside. Contrary to official library dress code, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Barbara was speechless, as she stared at the girl's naked, bouncing breasts, hardly aware of the girl's hands moving behind her back, as she unzipped her sensible skirt, and stepped out of it, still thrusting her hips back and forth to the musical accompaniment.

Barbara felt a warm wetness growing between her thighs, as she lowered her gaze, and saw that Jenny had been wearing just a pair of tiny lace panties beneath her woolen skirt. The panties clung like a second skin, and were so sheer that she could clearly see the young girl's clean-shaven sex, through the crotch. "What are you doing Jennifer? Please stop!" she croaked out, in alarm, starting to perspire freely.

The girl paused, looking suitably embarrassed, as she covered her small but shapely breasts, with her hands. "Oh, I'm sorry Barbara," she exclaimed, with a wicked glint in her eye, "I got completely carried away! Please forgive me!"

"Please get dressed at once!" Barbara said, hoarsely. "If someone should come in and catch...?" She left the warning unfinished.

"Yes, we both have something to hide!" murmured Jenny, stepping closer.

"If word of our disreputable activities ever got out, we would both lose our jobs! I won't tell, if you won't?" She raised her arms and wrapped them around Barbara's neck, pulling the taller girl's mouth down onto hers.

"Jenny, please.... mmmph!" Barbara's protest was cut short, as Jenny's warm, moist mouth enveloped her own, and an agile tongue darted into her mouth. She raised her hands to ward off the clinging girl, and her palms accidentally cupped her naked breasts.


Jenny's hard nipples pressed into Barbara's palms, as she found herself becoming more and more aroused. "Mmmgh, please Jenny, noooo!" she gasped, managing to pull her mouth away, momentarily, before her mouth was pulled hard against the girls, once again. "Mmmmph!"

Barbara realized she was rapidly loosing control of events, but she didn't seem to care, anymore. She started to respond thrusting her tongue into Jenny's eager mouth, exploring, while her hands caressed the girl's breasts, and she squeezed the hard, erect nipples. Jenny was hard up against her now, belly-to-belly, as the blonde fumbled with the buttons of Barbara's blouse.

Panting, eagerly, Barbara allowed the girl to strip it from her arms, and unclip her front-fastening bra. Jenny fastened her hot mouth over the nipple of Barbara's left breast, and she shuddered, and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation, as Jenny sucked and nibbled on the already rock-hard prominence. The young girl's fingers squeezed and stretched the other nipple, bringing forth another gasp of pleasure.

"I've wanted you, from the moment I first saw you!" Jennifer panted, taking Barbara's hand and forcing it into the top of her panties. "Please make love to me, Barbara!"

They kissed again, as Barbara's hand slid down over her smooth mons, and she slipped a finger between the girl's moist, already puffy, labia.

Jennifer gasped with pleasure, wiggling her hips, encouragingly. "More!" she pleaded, dragging her lips away, momentarily.

Barbara obliged, slipping in a further two fingers, massaging the front wall of her assistant's vulva, while her thumb pressed against the swollen nubbin of her clit.

"Aaaagh, oooh, yesss!" gasped Jenny, ending their kiss, as she arched her back and threw back her head. "Yes, yess, yesss!"

Barbara felt the girl's sex spasm, as she climaxed, and a flood of wetness soaked her busy right hand.

When it was over, Jenny stared at her, through dazed eyes, a happy smile on her face. "That was wonderful!" she sighed. "Now you must let me do something for you?"

She stepped forward and pushed Barbara back against the wall, sliding her hands up Barbara's thighs, and pushing her skirt up about her waist, before squatting down in front of her. Slowly, she pulled aside the gusset of Barbara's panties, revealing her dark-red forest of curls and glistening, moist sex. "Open your thighs!" Jenny commanded, in a low whisper.

Barbara did as instructed, and felt an electric thrill, as the girl's tongue darted out and forced it's way between her darkened nether lips. "Oh, Jennifer!" she gasped, her eyes closed.

Jenny ran her tongue along the full length of Barbara's vagina, pausing to lick around her swollen clitoris.

Barbara shuddered with delight, and pulled the girl's face hard up against her crotch. "Oooh, yesss," she gasped, delightedly, "give me a good tongue licking, my darling!"

Jenny was only too willing to oblige. She stabbed her stiff tongue in and out of Barbara's oozing vulva, as the older girl thrust her hips forward, to meet each penetration, crying out with pleasure, as she felt her climax rapidly approaching.

"Aaaaugh!" With a massive shudder, Barbara climaxed, and a flood of cum poured from her snatch, soaking the young blonde's mouth and chin. Jenny lapped at this love gift, delighted that she'd been able to repay the lovely redhead.

When it was over, Jenny rose to her feet and removed Barbara's glasses, and the two girls kissed again, with more tenderness, and less passion, this time. Barbara could taste the saltiness of her girl-cum on Jenny's lips, and was surprised by her lack of revulsion.

When they finally parted, Barbara adjusted her underwear and smoothed down her skirt. "We shouldn't have done that!" she said, looking terribly guilty, as she slipped her spectacles back on.

Jenny entwined her arms about Barbara's neck, and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Why not?" she declared. "It was the most natural thing in the world to do! No one will find out, it's our little secret!"

Neither of them had noticed the miniature security camera, fixed in the top corner of the storeroom, with the small, blinking red light on top! They both got dressed, and returned to work, as though nothing had happened!

Tuesday, 4:45 pm

Just before the five o'clock closing time, Jennifer approached Barbara's desk. They glanced at each other, with shy, knowing smiles, before the young blonde spoke. "I'm working late again tonight, Barbara!" she said. "Would you like me to ask a few questions around the club for you?"

Barbara felt a sharp thrill of fear. "No, no!" she gasped, the color draining from her face. "Under no circumstances should you bring any suspicion down upon yourself! Bigun is a very, very dangerous psychopath! I'll come by there myself, around ten o'clock, to find out if there is any news about the meet!"

Jenny nodded. "I can look forward to seeing you later, then!"

"Mmm!" Barbara pushed her specs back onto the bridge of her nose.

Jenny glanced around to see if anyone was looking, then impulsively leant across the desk and brushed her full lips against Barbara's, before turning and scampering from the room.

Barbara glanced around, guiltily, but there was no one in sight. She felt a warm glow envelop her, and she closed her eyes and cast her mind back to that wonderful interlude in the storeroom.

"Why are you looking so smug, Ms. Gordon?" inquired a sneering, male voice. "You look like a cat that has just drunk the cream?"

Barbara gave a start, and opened her eyes. Standing in front of her was Tom Sweeny, the pimple-faced, young security guard, who'd had a thing for her ever since he'd started at the Central Library, some three months previously.

"Never you mind, Tom Sweeny," she replied, sternly. "We girls have to have some secrets of our own, you know!"

Tuesday, 6:02 pm

As soon as Barbara arrived back home, she ran herself a hot bath and sprinkled in a liberal quantity of bath salts. She slowly stripped off her working attire, and made herself a refreshing cup of Earl Grey tea. She was still surrounded by a rosy glow, as she relived her little tryst with Jenny, in the storeroom. "Jenny seemed totally convinced by my explanation for my presence in the Blue Barracuda," she decided. "Not that it's all that far from the truth!"

She sprawled out on the bed in just her underwear, and flipped through the mail. "Nothing but bills and junk mail!" She tossed them aside, and went into the bathroom, slipping off her bra and panties.

She slowly eased herself into the hot, perfumed water, with a contented sigh, and lay back, letting the warmth ease into her aching muscles.

She thought about Ivor Bigun and Lucy Lastik. "Will he agree to meet me?" she wondered. "I guess it all depends on how greedy he is? Whether the incentive is sufficient to tempt him out of hiding? Will Lucy demand a further payment, before I'm allowed to meet him?" Her mind drifted back to her session with the middle-aged lesbian, as she picked up her loofah, and absent-mindedly soaped it! "That dildo was certainly something!" she admitted, rubbing the loofah back and forth, over her stomach and breasts.

She glanced down at the foam-filled sponge, and a wicked gleam came into her eyes. She soaped it some more, and then raised a creamy froth between her thighs, before inserting the end of the loofah between the outer lips of her sex. She pushed it home, with a twisting motion, feeling it slide into her easily, before starting to pump it back and forth, like a huge, soft cock! She lent back and closed her eyes, enjoying the erotic sensations.

"Aaaaaah! Mmmmm!"

Suddenly, the phone began to ring, insistently, in the bedroom, and her eyes flew open. "Damn! Now who the hell is that?" she groaned, rising dripping, and stepping out of the bath. She pulled a fluffy bathrobe around herself, and padded into the bedroom. She picked up the receiver. "Barbara Gordon!" she said, a little too abruptly, into the mouthpiece.

"Hi princess, this is daddy!" replied the familiar voice on the other end of the phone. "How are you, my dear?"

Barbara sighed. "Oh, hi Daddy! I'm fine! Any particular reason for calling me?"

"I was wondering if you would like to eat out, tonight, honey? My treat!"

Barbara blinked. "Oh, I'm, ah, I'm sorry Daddy, but I've already got a date for this evening!" she said, trying to sound disappointed.

"Oh? Do I know him?" Jim Gordon asked, gruffly. He still thought of Barbara as his little girl, and he was, perhaps, a little over-protective at times.

"Her!" Barbara corrected, with a quiet chuckle. "I'm going out with Jennifer Goodbody, that bubbly blonde from work! We're going out for a little girls' night out together!"

"Hmm! You look after yourself, young lady, what with this Ivor Bigun still on the loose!" Jim Gordon warned. The concern in his voice was obvious. "There's even a rumor going around the force that Batgirl was mugged and almost raped, last night!"

"I'm sure Batgirl can take care of herself, daddy!" Barbara said, soothingly. "Don't worry, we'll be especially careful, you old goat!" Old goat was a term of endearment!

"All right darling! I'll call you again later in the week!"

"'Bye Daddy!" Barbara made a kissing noise into the receiver, before replacing it.

She sighed. It wasn't worth climbing back into the bath, so she slipped off her robe and dried herself on a large bath towel. She slipped on a pair of clean panties, and then padded into the kitchen, where she made herself a cottage cheese salad from the contents of the refrigerator and another cup of Earl Grey! After her meal, she went back into the lounge and sprawled out on the couch watching T.V. for an hour or so, before deciding to get ready for her evening's escapade.

Tonight, she chose a short, black, sleeveless shift and matching high-heeled ankle boots, but this time, she decided to wear a brief pair of panties over her flesh-colored, crotch-less pantyhose. She then sat down in front of the dresser mirror, to apply her make-up. She applied lots of mascara and dark green eye shadow, together with plenty of blush and bright pink lipstick. She pursed her lips, in a kissing motion. "Good enough to turn even Batman on!" she declared, with a self-satisfied grin.

She glanced at her watch, then picked up her purse, and headed for the door.

Tuesday, 9:00 pm

At roughly the same time, Tom Sweeny was sitting in his small security office, idly fast-forwarding through one of the security videotapes he'd collected earlier, on his rounds, stopping every few seconds, in case he missed someone trying to steal a book or two. The whole library was empty now, apart from himself, all the other staff and the general public, having long since departed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds