• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 06

Batgirl Risks All Ch. 06

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Risks All

Chapter 6: Cat Out Of The Bag

Thursday, 11:55 pm

Harry Hartmann stomped up the stairs and strode along the corridor toward the security office, with an angry frown on his wrinkled face. Harry was not a happy security guard. He'd had to power up his hand-held computer and unlock all the over-rides at the rear entrance, to get in, because that idle son of a bitch Sweeny hadn't been there to let him in at the start of his shift! Harry had been working at the library for sixteen years and he figured it was time that little jumped-up upstart began showing him a little respect!

"Where the hell were you?" he stormed, as he strode into the security office. He came to an abrupt halt and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head, at the sight that greeted them. Sweeny was slumped over the chair, having apparently fallen asleep while screwing some bimbo?

He walked over and grabbed the kid's arm. "What the hell..." He stopped, suddenly realizing that the assumed female was a actually one of those blow-up sex toys. He started to chuckle. "Well, well, well! Caught in the act at last, you little pervert!" he growled. Harry had never liked the cocky, spotty faced youth very much, and this only confirmed some of his earlier opinions.

He suddenly noticed that the two of them were handcuffed together. "Must be one of those bondage freaks!" he grunted, in disgust.

Friday, 9:35 am

"Barbara, have you heard?" gasped the breathless blonde, as she rushed into the Assistant Head Librarian's office. "Tom Sweeny's been caught with his pants down... literally!"

Barbara turned away from her computer screen, slipped off her spectacles, and raised a neatly-plucked, inquiring eyebrow at Jennifer. "You don't say?"

"Yes! Apparently, Harry Hartmann, caught him screwing this..." Jenny leaned in close to Barbara's ear, "this blow-up doll!" she finished in a loud whisper. "They were handcuffed together, and the little pervert must've accidentally lost the key? He's already handed in his notice, apparently?"

"Well, well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!" Barbara replied, with barely concealed irony. "By the way, Batgirl tells me that she's managed to retrieve and destroy all the video evidence of our little...."

"Oh golly! That's marvelous!" Jenny cried, forgetting where she was for a moment, and hugging Barbara tightly, around her neck. After a moment, she drew her head back and stared into Barbara's eyes. "Do you think Batgirl had anything to do with it?" she asked, frowning.

"Careful Jenny, someone might walk in and see us!" Barbara hissed, changing the subject. "And don't forget about those darned security cameras!"

"Oh, yeah!" Jenny pulled away, guiltily. "Do you think Tom will tell anyone about us?" she asked, with a worried look on her youthful face.

"I don't think so, honey! Batgirl has had a strong word with him! Anyway, who on Earth would believe a word he says, after this?"

"Yeah, right!" Jenny big, blue eyes lit up and she smiled, happily.

Friday, 9:45 am

Meanwhile, Ivor Bigun was sitting down, watching a video recording. "Why didn't you let me see this earlier!" he demanded, turning to face the large, trembling figure of Lucy Lastik, who was standing alongside him.

"I've only just got around to viewing this week's tapes from the spy cameras!" Lucy protested. "I brought it around, as soon as I realized its significance, hon!"

"Hmm!" Ivor turned back to the T.V. screen. On the video tape, two women had just entered the room, and sat talking, close together on a large four-poster bed. From the high position of the camera, it was possible to see straight down the plunging neckline of the redhead's little, black number. "Ms. St. Claire isn't wearing a bra," Ivor noted, absently.

"So, what happened then?" enquired the blonde girl wearing the housecoat.

"Well, Lucy groped me at the bar," the redhead replied, with a grin.

"Not that! What happened about the meeting she was supposed to arrange?"

"I told you, the meeting has been set up for next Saturday night! I'm to meet Bigun on the corner of Belfry Street and Vine, at ten o'clock in the evening!"

"Isn't that highly dangerous," exclaimed the blonde girl, clutching the redhead's hand.

The redhead patted the other girl's hand. "It's all right honey, Batgirl will be there! As soon as Bigun shows, she will reveal herself, and take him into custody, so there's no possible risk to myself!"

"Are you sure she will be there?" asked the obviously anxious blonde. "I couldn't stand it, if something happened to you, Barbara, not after what we did together!" She reached out removed a stray lock of hair from the other girl's forehead.

"I can guarantee that she will be there," the red-haired stunner promised, smiling. "This time, the evil bastard is going to be put away for good!"

"That's what you think, you stupid bimbo!" Ivor snarled, pressing the pause button, just as the redhead started pulling off her high heels. He turned back to Lucy. "You say this is the same bitch I'm supposed to be meeting tomorrow night?" he snapped.

"Y-Yes Ivor, dear," she replied, nodding vigorously, "but you won't be going, now that you know it's a trap, will you?"

"Oh yes I will!" He gave a nasty chuckle that made Lucy's blood run cold. "But, now, me and the boys will have a nasty little surprise awaiting Ms. Barbara fucking St. Claire, or whatever her real name is, and that kinky slut, Batgirl!"

He restarted the tape, and sat back to enjoy the rest of the show! "Come, sit down beside me, mother!" he said, patting the cushioned seat. "Let's both watch the main event together?"

Will Bigun manage to capture Batgirl?

If so, will she escape from his evil clutches?

For these and other answers, read Chapter 7, coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl Risks All Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds