Batgirl Risks All Ch. 08

Sunday, 10:30 pm

Ivor Bigun thrust into the well-greased anus, his massive balls slapping against the trembling thighs. Suddenly, with a loud grunt of satisfaction, he came, shooting his creamy load into the tight anal passage. He then grabbed the bending girl's hips, pulling himself into her, as he emptied his testicles.

"You can go now, Sally!" he growled, as he withdrew his cum-covered organ, and turned to face his watching stepmother.

"Y-Yes sir," gasped the red-faced, eighteen-year-old daughter of Ben Dover, pulling up her cotton panties and scuttling out of the doorway, glad to have gotten off so lightly.

"Our chances of getting our hands on the delightful Ms. Gordon again, are pretty remote!" Bigun declared, gloomily, walking over to Lucy. "They're bound to have her under constant police surveillance, by now? Still, the bitch I really want to get my hands on, is Batgirl! As long as she's around, she will prove a constant thorn in our side!"

Lucy Lastik dropped to her knees in front of him, and lovingly took his wet erection in both hands. "Wouldn't it be best if we got out of Gotham completely, Ivor, and set up our operations somewhere on the west coast?" she suggested, anxiously, pausing to lick the cum off the end of his knob. "It's getting too hot for us around here, darling!"

"Not until I deal with that Bat-bitch first!" he snarled. "Aaaagh!" He gasped, as Lucy went down on him. "What's the name of that little blonde stripper that our Ms. Gordon got so horny over?"

"Mmmm! Jenny, Jenny Goodbody," Lucy gasped, reluctantly releasing his manhood from her eager mouth to reply. "She's due to perform at my place tomorrow night! Why?"

He grinned. "Well, if we get our hands on the delicious Ms. Goodbody, and that shouldn't prove too hard, I'm sure Batgirl will be only too pleased to co-operate with us, in exchange for Blondie's life! I'm sure her friend Barbara Gordon will put added pressure on the Girl Wonder, too accede to my modest demands!"

Lucy's tongue laved the full length of his shaft. "Which are?" she murmured.

"Why, exchanging herself for the little dyke, of course!" he replied, with an evil chuckle. "I can hardly wait to get my hands on Batgirl, and pluck her ripe cherry!"

Lucy shivered, at the thought, despite her passion. She cast the gruesome image from her mind, and went down on her stepson, once again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds