Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 01

"Not more than three hours, Batgirl."

"Hmm? Who actually found the body?"

"A guy from a local takeout, that backs onto the alley. He came out back to dump some food waste in the trashcans and accidentally stumbled upon her. It was a nasty shock, apparently."

"Yeah, it must have been. I don't suppose you've manage to identify the body yet, Jim?"

There was a brief pause. "I'm afraid we have, Batgirl. Councilor Bannerman reported his daughter, Clare, missing this morning. Apparently, he hadn't seen her since breakfast, yesterday. Normally, we would've waited 48 hours before officially classifying her as a missing person, but the description he gave us, matched the dead girl to a tee; 18 years old, five-feet, six tall, 38dd-25-36 vital statistics, brunette, blue eyes, butterfly tattoo on the left buttock. He positively identified the body, down at the City Morgue, barely a half-an-hour ago."

"Did the Councilor know where his daughter was going, when she left home, yesterday morning?"

"No! He said he knew nothing of his daughter's social life, during the last few months. He reckoned they had recently drifted apart, for some unspecified reason. The mother ran off with another man, five years ago."

"Hmm, not a great deal of help then. Well, thanks, Jim. if I come across any further info, I'll let you know. 'Bye Commissioner!"

"Yeah, goodbye Batgirl."

Barbara replaced the telephone receiver and stared at it, thoughtfully. She was more convinced than ever that the BDSM link would prove to be crucial to this homicide investigation.

"Penny for your thoughts!"

"What? Oh, hello, Jen! My mind was miles away." Barbara smiled up at her bubbly young Research Assistant, who had just bounced into her office and plopped her shapely, miniskirted derriere on the corner of the Assistant Chief Librarian's desk. Jenny deliberately crossing her slim, shapely legs, causing her short skirt to ride up and reveal the lacy tops of her sheer hosiery.

"Anything I can help with?" enquired the pretty, blue-eyed blonde, leaning forward and intimately trailing her fingers down the redhead's upper arm. The two women had been engaged in an on and off sexual relationship, for some time.

"Batgirl came across a murdered teenage girl, on her patrol last night," the redhead explained. "She'd been asphyxiated, using a plastic bag and was almost naked."

"Had she been raped?"

"She'd had sex with some guy, shortly before her death." Barbara admitted. She suddenly threw in a surprise question. "You're a woman of the world, Jen. What do you know about BDSM?"

Jenny's big blue eyes, grew even wider. "Not a lot. It's not really my scene. Why do you ask?"

"It looks like the victim might have been involved in it."

"Well, I suppose we must have a few books on the subject?" Jenny ventured, with a grin. "We are a public library after all!"

Barbara smiled her thanks. "Of course. I'll check them out this afternoon."

"Why don't you go online and check out a few BDSM websites, when you get home tonight? There are probably hundreds of them. They should open your eyes!"

Barbara's lovely big green eyes widened with delight. "What an excellent idea! Thanks, Jen, I owe you one," she exclaimed, absently placing her hand on Jennifer's raised knee.

The blonde's hand closed over Barbara's and drew it up her silky smooth thigh and onto the warm, moist swell of her pantie covered mons. "Let's go to the Rest Room and you can show me how grateful you really are," she murmured, her voice suddenly tight with need.

November 4th, GCPD Headquarters

Jim Gordon finished his telephone conversation with Batgirl and replaced the telephone in its cradle. Then he looked over at his Chief of Police, O'Hara, who was standing in front of his desk, with his hands clasped behind his uniformed back.

He uttered a loud sigh. "This is one murder case that MUST be brought to a successful conclusion, Chief," he muttered. "Councilor Bannerman is a very influential member of the City Council, and will be expecting us to find the killer of his daughter and to bring the perpetrator of this dastardly crime to justice. I'm not trying to bring any pressure to bear, old friend, but both our jobs could be on the line!"

The uniformed officer returned his superior's grave stare. "I've already got my finest detectives on the case, Commissioner. They are questioning everyone who was within four-hundred yards of the alley where the girl was found, to find out if any of them saw anything, or knew the poor colleen. So far, their enquires have all drawn a complete blank!"

The Commissioner groaned, under his breath. "Let us hope that Batgirl can come up with a lead or two," he muttered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds