Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 07

She slammed the transmission into reverse and swiftly backed out of the entrance and turned onto the road, with a loud squeal of protesting tires. She drove down the road, alongside the high stone perimeter wall, for several hundred yards, before spotting a tree, growing close to the outside of the stone wall. She rolled to a halt and switched off the engine and lights, before opening the driver's door and sliding her shapely ass out off the leather covered seat.

"This is an ideal outfit for climbing trees," she muttered, sarcastically, slipping her clutch purse over her shoulder, yanking her skirt up about her trim waist and tugging off her shoes. She hooked the heels in the neck of her dress then took a deep breath and started to climb the gnarled trunk. A convenient branch overhung the top of the wall, into the mansion grounds. With her skirt still up around her waist, she positioned herself astride this sturdy side limb and started to inch her way along it. There was a ripping sound, as the lacy gusset of her underwear, snagged on the coarse bark.

"Oh bother!" the redhead muttered in annoyance, hoping the damage to her underwear was minimal, but knowing that this was unlikely, since she could now feel the coarse surface of the branch, rubbing against the newly exposed flesh of her mons. She tried to ignore the strangely erotic sensations that this was producing, and worked her way out over the perimeter wall. Once she was well clear of it, she eased her left leg over the limb and, clutching onto a couple of minor branches, slowly lowered her body, until she hung by her arms, her stockinged feet just a few feet above the neatly manicured grass of the lawn.

She closed her big green eyes and let go her hold, flexing her long lithe legs to absorb much of the shock of impact. She still managed to fall over onto her panties clad bottom, getting them all muddy in the process. Unfortunately, it had been raining, just a few hours earlier.

"Drat!" she muttered, scrambling to her feet and wiping the worst of the mud off her shapely ass, with both of her hands. She pushed her skirt back down from her waist, then bent over to retrieve her clutch bag and shoes, which had fallen to the ground, during her descent. There was a spare pair of panties in her clutch, but she decided to find somewhere a little less exposed, before changing into them. The last thing she wanted, was for some patrolling security guard to stumble upon her, while her underwear was around her ankles.

Barbara crept over the soft ground, in her stockinged feet, making for the sprawling mansion, which was faintly illuminated by the pale moonlight. Only a couple of lights were still on, otherwise the place appeared to be in total darkness. Barbara was now wishing she'd decided to wear her Batgirl costume, instead of this totally impractical party dress. The visitor's parking lot, to one side of the main house, was deserted, suggesting that all the guests had departed, but since she'd gone to all this trouble, Barbara decided she might as well do a little snooping while she was here.

"That near identical butterfly symbol can't be just a coincidence," she reminded herself, as she searched for some way into the building. Both the front and rear doors were firmly closed and locked, but she eventually found a sash window at the side of the house, that had carelessly been left open an inch or so.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds