Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 09

"Oh, by the way, Ms. Gordon, your revealing outfit has deliberately been made very flimsy. Although the lash will not harm your body, the slightly touch will tear your Batcostume to shreds, adding further titillation to your sexy punishment scene."

This was too much. Barbara shook her head and angrily protested into her gag.

"Unnngghh! Nnnngghh!"

Peterson chuckled, ignoring her agitation, before turning away, to go set up his camera positions. He was really looking forward to this scene.

The familiar figure of the white-uniformed nurse stepped forward to take up his place, and Barbara's big green eyes opened wide, as she saw the large hypodermic syringe in her hand.

"What are you going to do?" Barbara cried, eyes widening in horror, but all that came out was a frantic, incomprehensible muffled mumbling.

The powerfully built nurse, smiled at Barbara's obvious panic. "No need to get excited, Ms. Gordon. This is just a muscle relaxant," she informed her helplessly restrained patient. "It will help you to react in a more realistic way, during your punishment, rather than your acting appearing all stiff and wooden. I'm going to inject it at the base of your spine. You won't feel a thing, my dear."

She stepped around behind the curvaceous damsel and plunged the needle into her flesh, immediately above the tiny black triangle of her thong, where it emerged from between her shapely buttocks.

The redhead jerked her hips forward, at the sudden sharp stab of pain. "Lying bitch!" she muttered under her breath, as the nurse injected the contents of the syringe into her. She would almost certainly have a bruise there, in the morning. Moments later, the Batgirl clad beauty started to feel a little woozy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds