Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 11

"Normally, the urge to dress up and put yourself in apparently dangerous situations, is NOT of serious concern for society as a whole, Jim, but in this case, it was alloyed to the warped mind of a madman," the Caped Crusader explained, failing to note the irony of his words.

The Chief of Police grunted and shook his head. "Why my daughter seems to constantly get herself involved in these cases, is beyond me," he muttered. "I put it all down to her close friendship with The Batgirl..." He glanced up and started to go red around the ears. "Er, no offence meant, Caped Crusaders. I know you all do a damned fine job, protecting Gotham City from the worst excesses of the criminal underworld."

The Dark Knight gave him a tight smile. "No offence taken, Jim. I'm sure Barbara always has the very best of intentions, even if she is a little impetuous at times."

November 20th, Barbara Gordon's Apartment, 8:20 pm

Phil Thackeray, lay stretched out on his back on Barbara's bed, his hands gripping the bars of the headboard behind his head. He was clad in the black leather waistcoat and tight-fitting black leather boxers that he'd worn at the Hellfire Club BDSM meeting. Barbara reached out and unzipped the shorts, freeing his burgeoning erection, before tugging them down about his ankles, and discarding them completely. She then clambered onto the bed, and moved astride his hips, with an impish smile on her lovely red lips.

The gorgeous redhead was clad in her Hellfire Club get-up; lacy black hold-ups, matching fingerless full-length gloves, black leather waspie cinched tightly about her waist, and studded leather dog collar. The only things missing, were her black thong panties and high heels. She'd even slipped the small gold rings through her pierced nipples, to further turn on her boyfriend.

"This time, I get to play the dom and you play the sub," she purred, with a wicked gleam in her big green eyes, gripping the base of his throbbing manhood in her left hand and positioning the one-eyed monster at the entrance to her glistening pink pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," Phil readily agreed. This was followed by a long drawn out gasp of pleasure, as Barbara sank down onto his veiny shaft, until it was fully engulfed inside her.

"Now make me cum, slave!" she ordered, arching her back and thrusting out her boobs, as her powerful vaginal muscles contracted about his hot throbbing manhood.

The policeman gripped her hips and started to rhythmically ease his girlfriend up and down on his veiny erection. "Your word is my command, Mistress!" he replied, with a knowing grin.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds