Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 03

Thursday, 5:35 pm

With a sudden start, Phil just managed to recover his balance. He shook his head to help dispel the fatigue and forced open his heavy drooping eyelids. "Mustn't fall asleep," he muttered, as he struggled to maintain his precarious stance on the rickety wooden perch. If he'd fallen off the chair, or accidentally knocked it over, he would surely have hung himself.

He forced several deep breaths into his lungs then commenced twisting and tugging at the rope that restrained his wrists behind his back. They were already chafed raw from his previous attempts to free his hands. His body temperature had fallen dangerously low and he felt sick and light-headed. The trickle of blood from his head wound, seemed to have dried up though, thank goodness.

"Must stay awake," he told himself, "only hope."

He tried to focus his thoughts and recall the events leading up to his current situation. He remembered entering the narrow hallway in the rear of 'The Pink Armadillo' and cautiously opening the first door leading off from it. Someone must have been waiting in ambush for him. They had zapped him over the head with something hard and heavy.

"It had to be a set-up," he groaned. "Why, oh why didn't I hold fast and call for backup? IDIOT!"

He considered how he had ended up in his present predicament. "They must've transported me to this place while I was unconscious!" he muttered, and then recollected the faint odor of chloroform that he'd noticed, earlier. "Obviously taking no chance that I might have woken up, prematurely."

He raised his head and peered around at his gloomy surroundings. He was positioned close to one end of what looked like some large, old, storage facility, mainly constructed from steel girders and corrugated steel sheeting. The dusty concrete floor was otherwise empty, apart from a jumble of rotting wooden pallets in the far corner. Sliding wooden doors, with peeling paintwork, at the opposite end of the structure, appeared to be securely padlocked shut. The only light that filtered in came through several filthy glass skylights set high in the sloping roof. The only other means of access to the building was the nearby sturdy wooden door, through which his two abductors had exited, earlier.

Phil realized that in his weakened condition, he would be unable to maintain his balance on the chair for much longer, before the final curtain came down on his comparatively short life. "And things were just starting to get interesting with the sexy Ms. Gordon," he mused, regretfully.

-oOo-

Is this the end for Officer Phil Thackeray or will he manage to survive his perilous situation?

Or will the Caped Crusaders find and rescue him in the nick of time?

And who is the evil mastermind behind this fiendish crime?

For the answers to these and other things that may still be perplexing you, dear reader, don't miss the forthcoming chapter of 'Batgirl: Sex Bomb', arriving on your favorite website, soon!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 413 milliseconds