Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 04

A tremendous wave of relief swept over him and his shoulders shook, as he almost burst into tears.

"Thank you, Lord!" he croaked, although he had never been a religious sort of person. As he uttered the words, he realized that his mouth and throat were desperately dry, like the Arizona desert at high noon. He needed a drink of water and he needed it desperately.

He burst into a short fit of coughing, as he breathed in some of the billowing cloud of dust that his squirming had just raised, before resuming his tugging at the restraints about his wrists. His elbows felt sore, where he had skinned them upon impact with the rough concrete, but he gritted his teeth and tried to ignore the pain.

-oOo-

A few minutes later, the heavy wooden side door swung inward, and the two hoodlums entered, immediately spotting the near naked policeman lying on his side on the ground. Bull ambled over to check the condition of their prisoner, while Shorty picked up the fallen chair and set it back on its legs.

"Just a few scuffs and bruises," Bull informed his scrawny partner, as he rolled Phil over, with the aid of a large boot toe, eliciting a groan of pain from the semi-conscious policeman.

Phil groaned with pain again, as they picked him up and roughly manhandled him over to the chair and sat him on it.

While Bull removed the noose and used the otherwise redundant rope to firmly tie Phil's arms and legs to the chair, Shorty stood in front of him, scratching his chin thoughtfully.

"Got a might careless, huh?" he chortled, noting the newly acquired egg-sized bruise on the cop's forehead and his bruised and bloody knee.

Phil blinked and stared back at the puny hoodlum, through tired, bloodshot eyes. "I'm still alive, no thanks to you murderous bastards," he croaked. "Any chance of a drink of water?"

Shorty nodded to his partner, who walked over to a filthy sink and faucet which were fixed to the wall, just a few yards along, before filling a cheap plastic cup with water. He returned and held the container to Officer Thackeray's lips, who drank its contents thirstily. When the cup was empty, Bull returned it to the sink.

Shorty casually leaned back against the wall, tipped his derby further back on his head and grinned, as he crossed his arms over his narrow chest. "Ya didn't really think we wuz gonna take the chance of ya hangin' yerself, did ya, copper?" he queried, addressing the still woozy prisoner. "That's why I used a slip knot to tie off the rope at the wall. There wuz never any real likelihood of ya snappin' yer neck or chokin' yerself, if ya fell off the chair. Har, har, har!"

"Why, you, you..." Phil became lost for words, such was his fury. If he'd been able to get his hands on the grinning weasel, at that moment, he would have cheerfully throttled him.

Thursday, 10:35 pm

Barbara sighed, heavily, as she unzipped her clinging Batgirl costume and slipped it off her shoulders and arms, to fully reveal her superb, rounded breasts, with their large dark areolas and prominent pink nipples. She had already removed her cowl and gloves, and her riot of rich red hair had tumbled down about her creamy shoulders. She was standing with legs astride, facing the dresser mirror, in the bedroom of her apartment.

The Bat Mobile had dropped her off, in the service road that ran around the back of the luxury apartment block (situated in a leafy suburb of the city), some ten minutes earlier. She had then used the hidden entrance to the garage where she kept her Batgirl cycle, to gain access, unobserved, to her second floor accommodation. There was no way that she could've taken the risk of someone spotting the Dark Angel entering the building by the front entrance.

She unclipped the buckle of the utility belt, slung low on her hips, and tossed the heavy accessory onto the bed behind her, before pushing the purple body stocking off her hips and down about her knees, thus revealing the black clinging thong, that fitted snuggly over the swell of her mons veneris. Sitting on the end of the bed, she tugged off her high-heeled ankle boots, with a sigh of relief, and then finished removing her heroine costume.

Clad in just her thong, she padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature of the water, until she was satisfied with it. She thumbed down her sole remaining item of clothing, stepped out of it, hung it over the back of the chair, and slipped under the cascading water. As she raised her face up to meet the refreshing warm deluge, she sighed with pleasure.

As Barbara raised a thick creamy lather all over her body, she could barely hold back the tears in her big green eyes, as she cast her mind back. "What have the swine done to poor Phil?" she wondered, absently rubbing her soapy fingers against the pleasant swell of her crotch. "If they've harmed him in any way, I will NEVER EVER forgive myself!"

That night, she slept alone, curled up in a fetal position, as she cried herself to sleep.

-oOo-

Will Officer Thackeray survive his fiendish, barbaric imprisonment?

Will the Dynamic Duo discover a clue to his whereabouts and come to his rescue?

And what of Batgirl! Will her latest romance end before it has truly begun?

For the answers to these and other unanswered questions, read the next exciting chapter of 'Batgirl: Sex Bomb', coming soon, to your favorite website!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds