Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 06

"Doctor Harleen Quinzel," Batman finished off for him. "Otherwise known as Harley Quinn."

Jeremiah Arkham blinked, then nodded. "That is correct, Caped Crusader! They forced the guard to take them to the Joker's cell in the High Security Wing. Once there, the warder on duty was forced to free him. The jailor was discovered a short time later, handcuffed and gagged, in the Joker's cell, by another member of staff."

"How did the deceased prison officer come to lose his life?"

"Alvarez lived just long enough to gasp out what had happened, to the officer who came to his aid. Apparently, he'd challenged the group on their way out, tried to set off the alarm and was gunned down, in cold blood, by the shortest member of the gang, some murderous hoodlum wearing a brightly colored Hawaiian shirt. The poor fellow never stood a chance!" Tears glistened in the Director's eyes and he muttered a blasphemy under his breath.

"Shorty!" declared Robin, angrily, punching one gloved fist into the palm of the other.

Batman nodded. "Sounds like it, Boy Wonder!"

He turned back to Jeremiah. "I take it that the group then made their escape?"

"Yes, after first knocking out the Commissioner and the security guard, presumably with gun butts! They have both been rushed to hospital, by the way, but I understand that the Commissioner has recovered consciousness without any lasting damage, and was able to give a statement to the investigating detectives. The young security guard wasn't so lucky. He's suffering from severe concussion and is still in a critical condition!"

"Let us hope that he makes a full recovery," Batman replied, sincerely, rising to his feet before shaking hands with the Director. "Well, thank you for your assistance, Jeremiah. It's always a pleasure to see you again. We shall do our utmost to recapture the Clown Prince of Crime."

Friday, 8:30 pm

Batgirl drove through the deepening dusk, astride her powerful Batgirl-cycle. Her pillion passenger, Sparrow, clung on tightly, her arms wrapped around Batgirl's trim waist. Neither girl was averse to having something hot and throbbing between their thighs. They were headed for The Pink Armadillo, they gay bar where Phil had disappeared, presumably abducted.

"Is it much farther?" yelled Sparrow, above the roar of the four-stroke engine. She was covered in goose bumps and her nipples were standing out hard and firm. Neither girl's vigilante costume was ideally suited to keeping them warm in the coolness of the motorcycle's slipstream. Jennifer wished she'd worn her leather biker's jacket on top, but at least there was some measure of shared body warmth with the Dark Angel.

"Almost there. Hang on!"

Batgirl throttled back and turned the motorcycle into a narrow alleyway, then slowly rolled toward the far end, with the highly tuned engine just ticking over. It came to a halt by some trashcans and Jennifer dismounted. Barbara switched off the engine and parked the bike on its stand. Then the two Costumed Cuties carefully made their way to the end of the gloomy alley. Almost opposite them, across the busy, well-lit street, was the entrance to the gay bar. The shapely vigilantes crouched down, prepared for a long wait.

It was a long shot, but the girls were hoping to spot Bull or Shorty entering the drinking establishment. Batgirl couldn't believe that the two criminals use of the bar had just been a 'one shot' deal. She suspected that the hoodlums who had abducted Phil, were regular customers in the Pink Armadillo gay. Such specialized establishments were still relatively few in number, in Gotham City.

Friday, 10:40 pm

Sparrow glanced at her watch. She was freezing. It was all right wearing sexy heroine costumes, but they were not very practical when it came to keeping warm at night, especially on a cool night such as this. She glanced at the gorgeous girl crouching next to her. Even in the gloom, she could make out Batgirl's dark areolas through the sheer material of her clinging costume. Her nipples were sticking out to an amazing degree, hard and pert, just made for suckling on.

She shook the thought from her mind. "I don't think they're gonna turn up now, Babs," she whispered, clutching at her friend's arm. "Let's call it a night, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess maybe you're right!" Batgirl agreed, reluctantly, but just as she went to rise to her high-heeled feet, Sparrow grabbed her arm again.

"I think it's them!" Sparrow hissed, urgently. Two men had just emerged from the bar and started strolling along the sidewalk. One was tall and slightly overweight, wearing a white T-shirt and blue denim pants. His short, scrawny, older companion, was wearing a garishly colored shirt and grubby white pants, held up by suspenders, with a black derby on the back of his head.

"It's got to be them," agreed Batgirl, excitedly. "Come on, let's follow them!"

But, before the two girls could exit the alley, the men stopped and climbed aboard a battered old van, parked at the curbside.

"Quick, back to the Batgirl-cycle!" hissed Batgirl, waving her shapely companion back.

-oOo-

The two girls followed the vehicle at a discreet distance, as it moved into the outskirts of Gotham, heading for an older section of the metropolis, to the south of the docklands. As the traffic density started to thin out, so they were forced to drop further and further behind the van, to avoid being detected by its occupants.

"Where the hell did they go?" cried Sparrow, staring at the empty highway up ahead, as they came out of a long bend.

"They must have turned off on that last side road," muttered Batgirl, performing a hair-raising U-turn and heading back the way they had come.

"There!" she yelled, pointing to a narrow side turning.

As they turned off the highway, along the side road, they immediately found themselves passing between the dark, gloomy structures of long abandoned factories and warehouses. This had once been the industrial heartland of the city, with easy access to the wharves and piers of the docklands to the north, but it was now mainly disused.

"Where the hell did they disappear to?" Batgirl muttered, feeling her frustration starting to mount.

"Look! Is that a light over there, to the right?" whispered Sparrow excitedly, giving Batgirl a squeeze.

"Uh huh!" her companion agreed, bringing the bike to a halt. "We'd better leave the Batgirl-cycle here then creep up on foot."

They hide the motorcycle behind a roadside bush before continuing, cautiously.

Friday, 11:20 pm

The battered-looking van was parked behind a dark colored automobile, in a roughly square area outside an old warehouse. Light seeped out from cracks in the corrugated steel cladding of the tall structure.

The two Costumed Cuties crossed the yard and crept up a conveniently situated, old corroded fire escape, onto the sloping roof of the warehouse. They peered down into the building through a filthy skylight, with cobwebs and grime obscuring part of their view.

Batgirl gasped when she saw the huge clown head effigy with the demented, wide-open grinning mouth, moments before she spotted Shorty and Bull lounging on a bright orange couch, strewn with cushions. They were sitting back, holding glasses of wine, and looking very pleased with themselves. It was only then, that she spotted the green-haired maniac standing before them, hands on hips.

"The Joker!" she gasped, before holding a finger to her lips, as a warning to her costumed companion. She listened with her enhanced electronic hearing, just able to make out what was being said within.

"... you plant the weapons at Gordon's place, like I ordered?"

"We did, Boss, just like you ordered," confirmed the shorter hoodlum. "Luckily, he was out of the house at the time."

"Yes, I have since been informed that he was visiting poor Acting Commissioner Schmitt, in the hospital, at the time. What a hoot! Mmmwwwhhhaaa!"

Suddenly, a black and white harlequin figure of a woman appeared from the mouth of the clown effigy.

"What's all the laughter about?" the girl enquired, smiling, fondly at the green-haired freak.

"Harley!" gasped Batgirl, instantly recognizing the shapely figure in the skintight costume.

"Just a private joke, Harls!"

The Joker turned back to his henchmen. "Is our nosy police officer still in the warehouse, across the street?"

"Sure, Boss!"

"Well, we have no further use for him. When you've finished that bottle of wine, I want you to get rid of the pesky nuisance, once and for all!"

Harley frowned. "Get rid of who, Mistah J?" she enquired, innocently.

"No need to worry your pretty little head, Harley girl!"

Batgirl sat bolt upright, her green eyes wide open behind her mask.

"What is it, Batgirl?" hissed Sparrow, almost wetting herself with curiosity. She had been unable to make out the conversation herself, not having the advantage of Batgirl's electronically enhanced hearing.

"Officer Thackeray is imprisoned in the warehouse across the street," Batgirl hissed. "We've got to rescue him, Jen, 'cause they're about to bump off the poor guy! We haven't got much time, so move your ass!"

-oOo-

Will the Costumed Cuties manage to rescue Officer Thackeray in time?

Will Batman & Robin manage to find out who was behind the armored truck robbery or discover the whereabouts of the Ghastly Green-haired Ghoul?

And what is the Joker really up to?

For the answers to these, or other questions you might have, dear Batfan, tune in for the next chapter of 'Batgirl: Sex Bomb', coming soon to your favorite website!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds