• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 07

Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 07

12

This story is the sixth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal use. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: Sex Bomb

Chapter 7: Out Of the Frying Pan & Into The Fire!

Friday, 11:32 pm

The two girls made their way down the rickety fire escape, as quietly as possible. One of several setbacks to wearing stiletto heels was the noise they made on metal surfaces, so both heroines had removed their sexy footwear before commencing their hurried descent.

Across the yard from the bottom of the fire escape, was another tall derelict warehouse but, in contrast, this one appeared to be in total darkness. They pulled on their boots and ran over to the large double doors which allowed access from the yard, but found that they were securely padlocked shut.

"Damn!" Batgirl swore, slamming a fist against the wooden door in ill repressed fury. "There's GOTTA be another way in here. Indicating the direction with a wave of her arm, she hissed, "You go that way, Sparrow, I'll go this." She ran along the right-hand side of the building, while her curvaceous costumed companion took the left.

Moments later, the Dark Angel came across a side entrance and skidded to a halt. "Over here, Sparrow!" she called, softly. Grasping the handle, she turned it and shoved her shoulder up against the wooden door, but it refused to budge. The side entrance appeared to be locked, but a split second later, she spotted the key, still in the lock, and heaved a sigh of relief.

Batgirl slowly turned the key and cautiously eased open the sturdy wooden door. It was almost pitch black inside the warehouse. The darkness was just barely relieved by the faintest hint of moonlight filtering through grimy, overhead skylights. She took a timid step inside, her hand groping for a light switch on the wall, to the right of the open doorway, while still trying to accustom her eyesight to the damp smelling, gloomy interior.

CRASH!

The wooden chair splintered and shattered, as it struck her on the back and shoulders, forcing the pent up breath from her lungs. "Ooooff!"

"Unnggh!"

The Dark Angel gave a loud gasp of pain, as she was knocked, sprawling to the ground, her prominent breasts striking the crumbling concrete floor heavily, producing another painful grunt from the costumed heroine. "Ughhh!

She twisted over onto her back reflexively, as a shadowy figure leapt on top of her, from out of the gloom. Her heavier assailant grabbed both of her flailing wrists, as she tried to heave him off her, pinning them hard against the concrete floor above her head.

The powerful assailant straddled her hips as she squirmed and strained, trying to break free of his vise-like grip. A prominent pale pink nipple peeked out from a fresh tear in her tightly stretched costume, as the panting heroine arched her back up from the floor, trying to shrug him off to one side.

The man astride her blinked in the gloom as he finally took in the shapely costumed form writhing and grunting beneath him. "Batgirl?" he queried, in an astonished tone.

Batgirl stopped struggling. "Officer Thackeray, is that you?" she asked, her big green eyes opening wide, in a mixture of surprise and relief. "Thank goodness you're all right!"

"Yeah," he acknowledged, starting to scramble off her, with an embarrassed grin on his handsome face. "How the hell did you manage to find me, Batgirl? Oh, are you all right, by the way? Sorry about hitting you over the head with that chair. I thought you were one of those two slimy thugs who imprisoned me in here."

Batgirl got to her high-heeled feet, gingerly kneading the back of her neck with her left hand. "I'm okay, but I'll probably end up a splitting headache in the morning," she answered, ruefully. "Thank goodness that chair was probably riddled with dry rot, otherwise I could be suffering from a severe concussion! As for your question, Sparrow and I trailed the two suspects, Shorty and Bull, back here, hoping they would lead us to you. Thankfully, they did just that."

As Batgirl's eyes grew accustomed to the gloom she realized that Phil was naked, apart from a pair of snug fitting, polka dot boxer shorts. She couldn't help but note the considerable bulge in the front of his underwear and smothered a girlish giggle with the back of her hand.

"You don't appear to be wearing a great deal, Officer Thackeray," she commented, with a saucy grin and a gleam in her eye.

"I could say much the same about you," he replied, returning her grin. The Dynamic Daredoll was obviously naked beneath the tight-fitting purple body stocking, apart from an abbreviated black thong clinging to her hips. With his eyesight accustomed to the dim light, he could easily make out her large, dark areolas and the outline of her prominent nipples. Indeed, one of her pink nipples was peeking out of a small tear in her Bat-costume. "Very sexy!" he observed, his grin widening.

His expression suddenly became serious. "Anyway, we'd better get the hell out of here, before my captors decide to pay me another visit."

Batgirl nodded her agreement, but as they turned toward the partially open doorway, it was kicked in, with a loud reverberating bang, and the overhead strip lights were switched on.

Shorty walked in, waving an automatic pistol in their direction.

"Back up, suckers," he snarled, walking toward them with a confident swagger in his step, "and put your hands in the air!"

Bull appeared behind him, holding a struggling, squirming Sparrow up against his chest, one arm wrapped about her slim waist, the other hand holding his gun, with the end of the barrel pressed hard up against the side of her cowled head.

"DO IT, or the blonde bitch gets her brains blown out!" he barked, his finger visibly tightening on the trigger.

They hastily complied and Bull shoved Sparrow over to join them.

"Sorry, Batgirl, he caught me by surprise," the blonde explained, as she joined them, with both her arms raised above her head.

"What's going on in here?" exclaimed the ghastly white, smiling face of the Joker, as the green-haired psychopath stepped into the warehouse, a few moments later.

His eyes lit up at the sight that greeted them. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my old nemesis, Batgirl, together with that other costumed lesbian, Sparrow! This MUST be my lucky day. Mmmwwwwaaahhh!"

As the ghastly peel of laughter rang out, there was a slight noise from behind him and the slim, black and white clad figure of Harley Quinn slipped into the room.

"Is everything okay, Puddin'?" she enquired, then gave a gasp and clutched at her throat, as she recognized the sexy costumed and cowled figure of the Dark Angel.

"Batgirl!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening with a mixture of surprise and concern.

"Do ya want us to eliminate these two, as well as the cop, boss?" enquired Shorty, inclining his head toward the two curvaceous costumed heroines.

"No, no, not just yet," the ghoulish clown replied, with another ghastly chuckle. "Not until we've had a little fun with them, first. Harley, remove their utility belts and then strip the bitches, but leave their masks and cowls in place! We'll leave that particular unveiling ceremony for a little later." He raised a hand in the air and theatrically rotated it in a circle, about the wrist. "It gives them an added air of mystery. Bull, I think our policeman friend looks a little overdressed too, don't you think?"

Bull grinned and eagerly nodded his agreement.

Friday, 11:55 pm

The three prisoners had been duly stripped and now hung by their bound wrists from ropes attached to a cast iron cross-beam high above the boudoir area. All three were positioned facing the bed, their bound feet barely touching the floor. While the blond-haired police officer was now totally naked, the two females had, so far, been spared the indignity of having their thong panties, high-heeled ankle boots, masks and cowls removed.

The Joker chuckled and nodded his satisfaction at the rope work. "Well done Bull! You and Shorty may go now, but do NOT leave the warehouse, just in case any further uninvited visitors decide to drop by."

Both hoodlums nodded their understanding and headed for the clown's head doorway.

As soon as the two thugs had departed the boudoir, the ghastly green-haired ghoul picked up a large pair of tailor's shears from off the top of the chest of drawers and approached the Dark Damsel, who squirmed, helplessly, in her bondage.

He cackled with glee, at the look of consternation on her lovely face. "Have no fear my little Bat-slut, I am merely going to complete your disrobing," he hissed, through blood-red lips. His clawed fingers gripped the front of her black thong just above her sex, while he slipped the one blade of the shears under the half-inch strip of tightly stretched material clinging high on her left hip.

Snick!

Batgirl's bosom heaved, as she involuntarily sucked in her breath, and the Joker chuckled once more. Still holding the front of the garment in place, he cut through the remaining strip of material on her other hip, using the razor sharp shears.

Snick!

Batgirl gasped, aware that the only things still preserving what little remained of her modesty, was the hand of the Clown Prince of Crime, still clutching the front of her briefs, plus her tightly clamped together thighs. She was also aware that this situation would not last.

"OLE!" the Joker cried, rising up to his full height, on the tips of his toes and yanking the scrap of underwear away from her body, with a flourish, like a matador pulling his red cape aside from the charging bull in a bullring. This caused her pelvis to jerk forward, involuntarily, clearly revealing her pussy to his crazed gaze.

"Very neat," he added, with a chortle, admiring her neatly trimmed auburn beaver and the succulent glimpse of pouting pinkness within.

"You... you disgusting pervert!" Batgirl gasped, going red in the face and crossing her long legs, in a vain attempt at preserving what little modesty she had left.

"Har, har, har!" the Joker cackled, reaching out and tweaking her already prominent nipples into full hard erection.

He turned and stepped over to Sparrow, flourishing his shears, and preparing to remove her tightly clinging red underwear, in a similar dramatic fashion. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, my dear," he murmured, through his ghastly, painted grin. "I hope you weren't feeling too left out of things? You look a little hot and flustered. Here, let me help cool you down." He slipped the blade of his shears beneath the strip of tightly stretched material on her hip.

Snick!

Saturday, 12:10 am

The Joker lounged back on his gilded throne in the boudoir, and chuckled at the scene before him. The naked police officer, together with Sparrow, also naked apart from her cowl, mask and heels, were both facing him, strung up by their wrists. These were held high above their heads by lengths of hemp rope attached to an overhead cross-strut, part of the roof support lattice of the old warehouse. Their feet were just touching the floor, spread wide apart by means of three feet long spreader bars attached to their ankles by leather cuffs.

The Batgirl was kneeling on the floor with her knees apart, facing the nude law officer. Her wide-spread sex was openly displayed to the bound lawman. She was also naked, apart from her purple mask and Bat-cowl. Her ankles had been bound together with a short length of white nylon cord. Her crossed wrists had been tied together, behind her back, with a similar length of nylon cord. Her face was held close to the man's crotch, by means of a thick leather slave collar buckled about her neck and an attached chain leash, currently loosely held in the hands of the towering Bull.

The Joker admired the heroine's broad shoulders; the ripple of muscle just beneath the blemish free surface of her skin; the gentle curve of her back; the slim waist flaring out to rounded hips; her rounded, heart-shaped ass; and the pale soles of her bare feet. He felt the fat white slug, which was his cock, twitch within his baggy pants, as he gazed at this erotic scene.

Despite his determination NOT to become aroused, Phil Thackeray was sporting a raging hard-on and the bulbous head of his twitching cock, was mere inches away from the full, purple-painted lips of the gorgeous, near naked, vigilante, kneeling before him, like some Middle-Eastern slave girl, her eyes downcast, too ashamed to look up at his face.

Barbara felt a perverse fascination as she watched his thick penis bobbing up and down, through her long, luscious eyelashes, even though she had seen this particular impressive specimen before.

"Take him in your mouth, Bat-slut!" the Joker ordered, gleefully. Bull gave an encouraging jerk on the leash, yanking her face closer to Phil's crotch. Batgirl's nostrils flared, as she smelled the unmistakable scent of male arousal.

"Noooooooo! Never!" she moaned, vigorously shaking her head from side to side, tears glistening in her big green eyes. "I don't care what you do to me! No way, you disgusting pervert!"

"God, she's magnificent, soooo sexy," Phil thought, closing his eyes, but still feeling her hot panting breath on the end of his engorged glans.

Phil grunted and his eyes jerked open again, as Shorty painfully rammed the cold muzzle of his gun into his belly. "Don't go fallin' asleep on us, cop!" the hoodlum growled, threateningly.

"Har! Har! Har!" chortled the Crazy Clown. "You will either do as I command, Bat-slut, or the cop is gonna get gut-shot and allowed to bleed to death, all over your sexy nude body. You ever see a guy who's been shot in the guts, Bat-bitch? It ain't a pleasant sight! The cop's fate depends entirely on your next answer, bitch!"

Batgirl shuddered and made a hard decision. She straightened her spine, pushed back her shoulders, raised her chin, and then looked over at the Joker, with a look of utter disdain on her face. "Very well, but only under duress," she agreed, bravely.

She swallowed hard and looked up at the handsome police officer, tears trickling down her cheeks, from beneath her Batmask. "Please forgive m-me, Officer Thackeray," she whispered in a quavering voice.

He nodded. "You have no other choice, Dark Damsel," he croaked, encouragingly. He could hardly wait for those luscious lips to wrap themselves about his rock hard erection.

Barbara gave a resigned sigh and opened her mouth, allowing Bull to guide the thick shaft between her wide-stretched, purple-painted lips.

Phil groaned and jerked his hips forward, as he felt her tongue lave over the underside of his cock, and he eagerly forced himself deeper into the sexy heroine's hot wet mouth. Soon, he felt Shorty's hands on his hips, guiding him in and out of the girl's tight oral orifice, and felt an orgasm starting to build from the base of his belly.

"If I die after this, it will have almost been worth it," Phil told himself, throwing his head back and closing his eyes, the better to enjoy the incredible sensations he was experiencing.

Shorty gradually upped the tempo of Phil's pistoning, as he grew closer and closer to his climax. Now, the police officer was automatically grunting with each new thrust. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

"I'm gonna cum!" he gasped, finally, trying to pull out of Batgirl's mouth, but between them, Bull and Shorty held him fully inside her, as he started to jet spurts of thick, viscous semen into the back of the courageous heroine's throat.

Batgirl coughed and gagged, desperately swallowing his discharge, as she tried to clear her air passages. Excess cum oozed out from between her tightly stretched lips and his thick shaft, running down over her chin and glistening, obscenely.

Finally, Phil was allowed to pull his shrinking member from her mouth and she lowered her head, tears of self disgust merging with the cum on her chin, before dripping onto her heaving breasts, as she gradually recovered her breath.

"I always suspected that you were nothing but a cheap slut, Batgirl!" exclaimed the Joker, with his gruesome fixed grin. "You should be walkin' the streets of Gotham, NOT patrolling them! Har, har, har!" The two male gang members, joined in the laughter.

Joker eventually turned his attention to her sexy, cowled companion. "Now, let's find out just how slutty the sexy Sparrow is!" he declared.

"WHAT?" Sparrow gasped, coming out of the trance-like state she had slipped into, as she watched her closest friend giving Phil head. "Please, nooo! He's already been sucked dry," she pleaded, vainly tugging at the ropes binding her slim wrists.

The Joker cackled. "I am well aware of that fact, you blonde bimbo. A dyke like YOU deserves to be serviced by someone of her own gender."

He glanced behind her and his eyes lit up. "Ah, Harls, I see you are ready to satisfy this blonde bitch?"

"Anything for you, Puddin'!" replied the black and white harlequin clad blonde, stepping past Sparrow and over to the golden throne, before kissing the back of his outstretched hand, lovingly.

Sparrow's big blue eyes widened with shock at the sight of the huge strap-on dildo buckled about the other girl's hips.

"Noooooooooo!" she cried, aghast. "You cannot be serious. Please, nooooooooo!"

"Har, har, har!" The Joker guffawed. "I've always wanted to see some real 'blonde on blonde' action."

"M-My vagina could NEVER take something that s-size," stuttered the pale faced blonde, shaking her head, vigorously, her eyes glued to the huge, life-like dildo, bobbing up and down in front of Harley's crotch.

"Who said anything about your pussy, slut."

"But, what..."

"Have you every had it in that pretty little ass before, Sparrow?"

"You can't be s-serious? Tell me you are joking," she gasped, squirming, desperately, as the smiling Harley walked around behind her and out of her field of view. She felt the other girl's hands on her shapely buttocks, spreading her ass cheeks apart, then the head of the huge dildo, nudging against her small, brown, anal sphincter.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" she protested, shaking her head and trying, in vain, to pull away.

"Relax, I'm sure you're going to love every minute." Joker nodded toward Harley and she thrust her hips forward, penetrating the blonde's tight asshole.

"Arrrrgggghhhh!" Sparrow cried, jerking forward as much as her bondage would allow, which wasn't very far. The Caped Cutie was so tight that only the first inch of the life-like dildo had managed to overcome the resistance of her powerful anal muscles, which were desperately trying to prevent the ingress of this unwanted intruder.

"She is delightfully tight, Mistah J!" Harley informed her insane lover. "Just like I used to be, when you first met me, Puddin'."

"Get on with it," snarled the Crown Prince of Crime, growing impatient.

Harley firmly gripped the girl's hips and thrust again, partially overcoming the resistance and penetrating a further inch or so.

Sparrow wailed in agony, with each successive thrust, until the white-faced harlequin's artificial appendage was fully embedded inside her shapely ass. By now, Sparrow was drenched in sweat. The pain in her ass was terrific, but at least she hadn't been split in two, which had been her overriding concern.

Harley began to slowly rotate her hips and ease in and out of the blonde's pert rear. She knew how she liked her own ass reamed and figured the girl would have similar preferences.

Slowly, at first, Sparrow's pain began to recede, to be replaced by a feeling of intense pleasure. The costumed rapist slipped her hands around Sparrow's hips then reached down and drew apart her outer labia. Then she began to rub and squeeze the girl's already puffy engorged clitoris, in time with her rhythmic pistoning.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds