• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 07

Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 07

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Price Of Silence

Chapter 7: Caught In The Act... Well Almost!

Sparrow swung over from the adjacent building and gracefully alighted on the flat roof of the office block. She released the Bat-cable, and ran over to the crouching figure of Batgirl. Her costume was almost identical to that of the Dark Angel's, consisting of a black, Kevlar reinforced, Latex catsuit, with tight-fitting, calf-length boots, cape and cowl, but with a stylized 'sparrow' symbol emblazoned across her breastplate, instead of the usual 'bat' symbol. The cowl lacked the pointed ears of Batgirl's outfit.

"Well?" she gasped, her blue eyes sparkling with curiosity behind her mask.

"Well what?" snapped Barbara, a little annoyed by this sudden interruption to her security vigil.

"Any further news of Rat-Features?"

"He paid me another visit, earlier this evening!" Barbara reluctantly admitted.

Jenny's eyes widened. "What did he want this time?"

The next installment of the 'price of silence'!" Batgirl muttered, tears glistening in her big expressive eyes.

Sparrow's expression hardened. "Which was...?" she prompted.

"A blow-job!"

"The son-of-a-bitch!" Jenny exclaimed, clenching her gloved fists.

"That's not all. I had to wear this special Bat-costume, which he'd had made up especially for me, while I... while I did what he wanted!"

"What sort of costume?" asked Jenny, her curiosity well and truly aroused.

Barbara found herself blushing, deeply. "A sort of... very sexy, very revealing Batgirl outfit, that I had to change into, before he blackmailed me into sucking his dick! I-I even had to deep-throat the swine, Jen!" Tears had started to trickle down from underneath her mask, as she made the admission.

"You poor thing," Sparrow murmured, stroking Barbara's arm, sympathetically. "I know how it must have felt. I almost fetched up the contents of my stomach, the first time I was forced to do it. Some men are real scum!"

"I'm afraid that now he's got his claws well-and-truly into me, he will never let go, Jen!" wailed Barbara, bursting into tears, and pressing her face against Jenny's still heaving chest.

"There, there, Barbara," Sparrow consoled her. "Look, you're in no fit state to continue your vigilante patrol tonight! Leave the Gotham underworld to the Dynamic Duo, for this one night, huh? You need a good night's sleep! I've got some sleeping tablets in my utility belt, which should help? Now, let's get you back to your place, and tucked up in your bed, okay?"

Batgirl nodded, miserably, rising to her feet, and wiping away the tears with the back of her hand. Hand in hand, the two dark figures loped over to the door leading to the emergency stairwell.

-oOo-

The two girls sat side by side on the sofa in Barbara's living room, drinking white wine, two empty bottles, evidence of earlier consumption, together with a half-empty third. Jenny snuggled up closer to Barbara, and placed a hand on her catsuited knee. Both girls were still wearing their superheroine costumes, but had removed their masks, cowls and capes.

"So, wha' ish thish other Ba' costume like?" slurred Jenny, blinking, drunkenly, and absently stroking the inside of Barbara's thigh.

"Dishgush... dishgush... very revealing!" Barbara replied, smiling, before taking another slug of her wine. "Thish stuff ish very good!" Hick!

"Lez see it then?" Jenny insisted, swaying, drunkenly.

"Wha'?" Hick! Barbara blinked at her, owlishly.

"Thish Ba' costume. Lez see you wearin' it!"

"Nooooo!" Barbara shook her head, vehemently.

Jen continued to stare at her, with a lopsided grin.

"Are you sure? Well... a'right then, if you insist! Hang on a sec, while I go put it on!" Barbara handed Jenny her wine glass and staggered to her feet, before lurching off toward the bedroom.

-oOo-

"Tra-la!" Barbara exclaimed, stepping back out of the bedroom, throwing both arms high into the air, and executing a rapid, unsteady twirl.

Jenny stared at Barbara, and immediately began to grow aroused. Barbara's costume clung to her shapely curves like a second skin, and was so sheer Jen could clearly see the brief black thong that barely managed to cover Barbara's sex. It was her only item of underwear. Her dark areolas and prominent nipples were clearly visible on her jiggling, unsupported breasts. Barbara's long, shapely legs were encased in black vinyl thigh-boots, complete with platform soles and spiky heels. On her arms were long fingerless gloves, that reached up to her armpits. On her head, she wore a Bat-mask and cowl, complete with flame-red wig.

"You like?" Batgirl did another twirl, a risky maneuver even for a sober person, in those sky-high heels. "Whoops!" Barbara lost her balance and tumbled onto the sofa, landing, sprawled out, across Jenny's lap. "Shilly me!" she slurred, gazing up at Jen and smiling, crookedly.

Sparrow's left hand strayed to Barbara's heaving left breast, caressing it, then squeezing the nipple through the sheer, clinging material, causing it to instantly peak and harden. "God, you look sooo sexy, Barbara!" she murmured, suddenly stone cold sober. She bent forward, and her lips met Barbara's, and their tongues entwined.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenny's right hand slipped between Barbara's lewdly spread thighs, and her stiffened fingers rubbed against the small triangle of black, clinging material at her junction.

"Oh, yes, yes, yessss!" Barbara gasped, as their erotic kiss ended, and their mouths broke apart. "Please make love to me, Jen!"

-oOo-

The two naked women clung to each other in Barbara's bed, thighs entwined, their wet, sticky pubes pressing against each other, their eager lips never far apart. Jenny sighed, happily. "Now wasn't that better than any sleeping pill?" she murmured, followed by a girlish giggle.

"Mmmm!" Barbara murmured, her eyes tight shut, a contented smile on her full lips, enjoying the sensation of Jennifer's hard, erect nipples fencing with her own aching teats.

It was morning, and the two girls had just spent a night of unbridled passion together, before dropping off into the exhausted sleep of the sexually sated.

"God, you feel all sticky and disgusting!" Barbara said, her eyes flying open. "Time you were cleaned up!" She rolled Jenny over, until the blonde was underneath her, then burrowed under the bed sheets until she was lying on top of her lover, with her face up against Jennifer's crotch. Her tongue poked out, and began to lick at the sticky girl-cum coating Jenny's pudenda and inner thighs, at the same time lowering her own pussy over Jen's upturned face.

"Aaaahh!" Jenny gasped with pleasure at the sensation, writhing her hips. "That feels soooh good!" she groaned, aware of Barbara's own crotch hovering mere centimeters from her face. Her nostrils flared, at the smell of arousal.

Suddenly, the delicious tactile sensations stopped. "Well, aren't you going to return the compliment?" mewled a muffled voice, in a slightly miffed tone.

"Wha'? Oh yeah, sure... sorry!" Jenny replied, guiltily, blushing slightly. She craned her neck up, and laved her tongue along the full length of Barbara's glistening twat, eliciting a low moan of satisfaction.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

Both girls set to work, licking and cleaning the sticky secretions from each other's pubic region and inner thighs, interspersed with numerous girlish gasps and giggles, and much erotic wiggling.

Suddenly, there was the sound of the doorbell, and a muffled voice called out, "Barbara, are you in there? It's your father! Please let me in, dear, you've left the catch on!"

Barbara's tousled mop of red hair popped out from under the sheets, and she brushed it from her eyes, fresh cum glistening on her lips and chin. "Darn, it's daddy!" she gasped, her eyes widening with fright. "Quick, grab everything and hide in the closet! I shall have to go and answer the door!"

She swung her long lithe legs off the bed, and quickly pulled on a short terrycloth robe, that had been draped over the one bedpost.

The doorbell chimed again, insistently. "Hurry!" Barbara hissed at her grinning companion, as she exited the bedroom, tying the cord about her slim waist. "Coming Daddy!" she called, running a hand through her mussed up hair. "Damn, I must look disgusting!" she muttered to herself, angrily.

She hurried across the living room, and proceeded to unfasten the various security chains and bolts that her father had insisted she have installed, before opening the catch, and swinging the heavy steel door inward.

"Hello Daddy!" she exclaimed, forcing a dazzling smile, as she gazed at the stern visage of the Commissioner of Police. "What brings you around here, at this unearthly hour of the morning?"

Jim Gordon stared at the unkempt state of his only daughter, with a jaundiced eye, and shook his head, sorrowfully. "Barbara, you look a terrible mess dear!" he chided. "Have you been eating a melon or something, your chin is soaked in juice?"

"What? Oh, yeah, er, sorry daddy. I was just raiding the freezer for an early morning snack!" she mumbled, thinking on her feet. She hurriedly wiped off much of the glistening mess, with the back of her hand. "Better come on in, or I'll catch my death of cold, standing in this drafty doorway!" she added, cheerfully.

Jim Gordon blinked, as his daughter spun around, catching a glimpse of red-brown pubic curls, as the front of her short robe parted for an instant, at the bottom. "Are you naked underneath that robe, dear?" he enquired, anxiously. "You know how I keep telling you to wear a sensible nightie in bed. You'll catch pneumonia, if you're not careful!"

"Sorry, Daddy!" Barbara replied, fluttering her eyelashes and grinning at his obvious concern, as she sat on the sofa, and demurely smoothed the front of her robe down over the tops of her thighs. "Come, sit down by me, Daddy?" she added, patting the seat next to her.

"No, I'm not staying long, dear!" her father replied, gravely, standing over her, hands clasped behind his back. "I only popped in to warn you that the evil master-criminal, The Joker, has escaped from Arkham Asylum, and is on the prowl again... Oh, and to remind you that you promised to drop by for dinner next Sunday evening!"

Barbara clutched at the collar of her robe, theatrically. "Oh my! The good citizens of Gotham City, won't be able to sleep soundly in their beds, until that evil maniac is safely back behind bars!" she gasped, wide-eyed.

"Exactly, but I've got the Dynamic Duo and Batgirl on the case, thank goodness! With the help of the Bat-computer, I'm sure they will be able to predict his next heist, and apprehend him, before any innocent citizens are maimed or injured?"

"That certainly helps to put my mind at..." Barbara began. Her voice trailed away, as Jenny stepped into the living room, rubbing her damp mop of blonde hair on a towel. A second fluffy towel was wrapped around her wet, otherwise naked torso.

"Oh, hello, Commissioner Gordon!" she exclaimed brightly, giving him a broad smile. "I was taking a shower, and didn't hear you arrive."

Jim Gordon blinked, trying not to show his surprise, at her unexpected entrance. "Um, ah, hello Ms. Goodbody, ah, Jennifer! I didn't realize that Barbara had anyone staying over!" He turned back to his daughter. "You didn't mention it, Barbara, dear!"

"Barbara went a bright red. "It, ah, slipped my mind, Daddy!" she said, lamely.

Jenny sat down on the sofa next to Barbara, and crossed her legs, causing the towel to ride up, and doing a more than passable impression of that Sharon Stone scene in the movie, 'Basic Instinct'.

James Gordon's eyebrows nearly shot off the top of his head, as he caught a flash of pink, nestling between sparse blonde pubic curls, and he burst into a fit of coughing.

"Barbara kindly insisted that I stay the night," Jenny explained, demurely, when his coughing fit had subsided. "I'm afraid I drank a little too much wine last night, and was in no fit state to drive home, afterwards!"

"Ah, I see, but where did you...?"

"Barbara kindly put me up on the couch," Jenny replied, anticipating the rest of his question.

Jim Gordon nodded, soberly. "Probably the best thing, what with that fiend The Joker roaming the streets!"

"What?" Jenny exclaimed.

"Yes, the grinning maniac has escaped from the high security wing of Arkham Asylum, once again!" Barbara explained, with a grimace.

"Oh, my goodness!" Jennifer gasped, in her best little girl voice, clutching at her breast.

"No need to get upset, my dear," exclaimed the Commissioner, red-faced. Any show of feminine emotions always embarrassed him. "Between Gotham's Finest and the Caped Crusaders, we will soon have the Clown Prince of Crime back behind bars, where he belongs!"

"Let's all hope so!"

Muttering his goodbyes to the two young women, Jim Gordon turned and hurried from the apartment. As soon as the door closed behind him, the two girls hugged each other and burst into a uncontrolled fit of giggling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds