• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 12

Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 12

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 12: The Three Card Trick!

The Joker sat behind his battered old desk, his top-hat perched on his head, jauntily, and his feet resting on top of the desk. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" he called, swinging his feet off the desktop, and sitting upright.

Jake lumbered in. "You sent for me, boss?" he growled.

"Yes! Has the video recording been delivered to police headquarters?" the Joker enquired, his eyes glittering with avarice.

"Sure boss, no problem, but I think you should switch on the TV, and tune in to the Gotham City News Channel!"

The Joker frowned, and waved to the television set, sitting in the corner of the room. "There it is! Do me the honors, Jake!"

Jake hurried over and switched on the TV, and set it to the correct channel number. A few seconds later, the familiar figures of Batman, Robin and Batgirl, appeared on the screen, standing in front of a studio television camera.

Batman was addressing the camera lens. "…whoever you are! Remember, if you do not return the Police Commissioner's daughter, unharmed, then you will surely be hunted down by Batgirl, Robin and myself. We will then ensure that the full weight of the law falls on your shoulders!"

"Looks like that little weasel was trying to con you after all, Boss?" growled Jake, nodding at the shapely image of The Batgirl, standing to Batman's left.

"Yeah!" growled the Joker. "I hope you got rid of his body?"

"Sure, boss! Dumped him off the top of a cliff, just outta town! When they find his body, it will look like an accidental fall!"

"Good thinking!"

"That was an appeal, on behalf of Commissioner James Gordon, by Batman, Robin and Batgirl, for the return of his only daughter, Barbara Gordon, who was kidnapped by persons unknown, sometime during the early hours of this morning!" explained the news announcer, shuffling a sheaf of papers, on the desk in front of him. "Now for the rest of…"

Jake switched off the TV.

The Joker leant back in his chair. "There's something fishy about all this," he muttered, with a frown. "Presumably that appeal was recorded before Gordon received the videotape of my demands, but still…" He shook his head. "It just doesn't match the usual methodology of those Gotham do-gooders!"

-oOo-

"This parcel was left for you, down at the front desk, Commissioner," said Chief O'Hara, dropping a rectangular, plain brown-paper covered package, onto James Gordon's desk.

"Thanks, Chief!" replied Jim Gordon, distractedly, picking it up, and ripping away the wrapping paper. Inside was a videocassette, with no label. "What's this?" he muttered, checking the wrapping paper. There was no stamp or postal mark, just his name, scrawled in capitol letters. Obviously it had been hand-delivered.

"Only one way to find out," replied the Chief of Police. "Shall I put it in the video player, Jim?"

"Yes… Yes, please do that, Chief," replied his bemused-looking superior officer.

"O'Hara switched on the small combined color TV/VHS video recorder in the corner of the office, and pushed the cassette into the slot beneath the screen. With no prior titles, or intro, a picture of a cellar appeared on the screen, showing a near-naked girl hanging by her manacled wrists, from some chains attached to a steel beam in the ceiling. Her only attire was a pair of black high-heeled thigh-boots that molded themselves about her shapely legs.

Jim Gordon frowned. "Now where have I seen boots like that before?" he mused.

"Begorra, it's a pornographic movie!" exclaimed the Chief in disgust, his hand moving to eject the VHS cassette.

"Wait, hold it, Chief!" snapped Gordon, his eyes widening with horror, as he suddenly recognized the female victim, and the familiar figure hovering behind her, with his hands resting on the girl's shapely ass.

"It… It's Barbara!" He caught a glimpse of a pale bloated erection, and shuddered. "The Joker has my daughter, Barbara!"

"Bejazus!"

A familiar, slightly tinny sounding, voice came from the TV speakers, as the girl's mouth moved. "W-What are you g-going to do?" gasped the obviously terrified girl, twisting her head around and attempting to see what was going on behind her. Her eyes widened, as she spotted the Joker's penis. "Oh nooh! Please don't…" she pleaded, as he positioned the huge blotchy organ against her anal sphincter. "Noooooooo! Aaaaaggghh!" she cried, as the Joker grabbed her hips, and thrust forward, penetrating her rear.

"You perverted bastard!" screamed the Commissioner, clenching his fists, helplessly, half-rising out of his seat, his eyes bulging.

"Aaaiiieee!" Barbara screeched, in obvious agony, arching her back, as she tried to pull away from her ravager. "Please, nooooo!"

The Joker peered over her left shoulder, at the camera, a horrible fixed grin on his white clown-like features. "Recognize your darling daughter, Commissioner?" he chortled, addressing the screen. "As you can see, she is my helpless prisoner, and her ultimate fate rests solely in your hands!" To emphasize this, he jerked his hips forward, penetrating the poor girl's ass, still further.

"Yeowwww!" shrieked Barbara, the pain clearly etched into her face, as she tossed her head from side to side, her red hair sweeping her naked shoulders. "Please… no more! Please, Joker, I beg you?"

Tears streamed from the Commissioner's eyes, but he could not drag his eyes away from the gruesome sight.

The Joker turned his ghoulish smile back to the camera. "If you wish to keep her pain and degradation to a minimum, you will deposit one million dollars in the new trashcan, outside the Gotham City Central Library, at midnight tomorrow night!" He rammed his hips forward again, forcing more of his awful weapon into the girl's defenseless rear.

"Aiiiiieeee!" Barbara screeched, tears streaming down her face. The pain must have been unbelievable? "Don't do it, daddy!" she sobbed. "Please don't do it!"

"Shut up, bitch!" snarled the Joker, in obvious annoyance at her outburst, ramming his cock all the way into Barbara's rear, and proceeding to fuck in and out of her defenseless ass. "Remember Commissioner," he panted, "one million… trashcan… Gotham Central Library… tomorrow night!"

"Nooooooooooo!" beseeched Barbara, her hips jerking forward, her dark triangle glistening with moisture, as the Joker pistoned in and out of her back-passage, in time to some faint, muffled music, in the background.

The screen suddenly went black.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God!" exclaimed the shocked Irishman. "That evil maniac has got your daughter, Commissioner!"

"Yes, Chief," whispered the gaunt-faced senior officer, "and if I can't scrape up a million dollars by tomorrow night, her life won't be worth a plug nickel! How the hell am I going to raise that sort of amount?"

-oOo-

Batman, Robin and Sparrow, still dressed in her Batgirl costume, were hunched over the Bat-computer in the Bat-cave, having just returned from the TV Studios, when Alfred entered. "There was a call for you on the Bat-phone, while you were out, sir!" he said, gravely. "Commissioner Gordon! He said it was most urgent and could you call him back!"

"Thank you, Alfred!" replied the Caped Crusader, as the faithful servant turned to leave, taking his cell-phone from his utility belt, and pressing the red button. He listened for a few seconds. "You were trying to contact me, Commissioner?" he enquired.

"Batman, thank goodness!" exclaimed the distraught policeman. "I'm afraid we have discovered the identity of Barbara's kidnapper." There was a brief pause. "It's that diabolical grinning fiend, The Joker!"

Batman's eyebrows shot up. "I should have guessed," he growled. "How did you find out?"

"I… I have received a video recording that proves he has Barbara in his evil clutches, Caped Crusader, in which he demands a million dollars for her safe return! He wants the money by… by tomorrow night! How the devil am I, a mere police commissioner, going to find that sort of money? Please help me get my little girl back safely, Batman?"

"Don't worry, Commissioner, Robin, Batgirl and myself, will see that she is returned to you, unharmed. Meanwhile, I'll have a word with my good friend, multi-millionaire businessman and philanthropist, Bruce Wayne. He will loan you the ransom amount, I'm sure!"

"Thank you, Batman!" The relief in the Commissioner's voice was palpable. "You have taken a considerable load off my mind!"

"May I see the tape recording, Commissioner? It may provide some valuable clues as to Barbara's whereabouts!"

"Oh, ah, very well Batman, but I must insist that it doesn't get into the public domain! I'm afraid it is X-rated viewing!"

"I'll send Batgirl over to collect it, right away!"

"Very well, and thank you again!"

-oOo-

Batman ended the call, and turned to look at his two companions.

"Who has Barbara?" demanded Sparrow, before he could say anything.

"The Joker!"

"Holy Grinning Bat-fiend!" exclaimed Robin. "Heaven only knows what that psychotic maniac will do to her?"

"Sparrow, can you collect the ransom video from GCPD Headquarters, while I start organizing the million dollars ransom money?"

Sparrow nodded, grimly. "I'm on my way, Batman!" she murmured, walking over and sitting astride her Batcycle. "I'll be back as soon as I can!" She turned the ignition key, and the engine roared into life.

Batman pressed a switch, and the heroine shot out of the entrance to the Bat-cave, before it was even fully open.

"Holy Greenbacks, Bruce!" exclaimed Robin, as soon as Sparrow had departed. "Raising a million dollars in cash, before tomorrow night, is a tall order, even by Batman's standards!"

"Barbara's life may depend on it, old friend! Excuse me, I've got urgent calls to make!" replied a worried billionaire, heading for the stairs leading up into Wayne Manor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds