• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 09

Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 09

12

This story is the seventh in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal consumption. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper

Chapter 9: Don't Ya Just Love It When A Plan Comes Together

The aging Toyota compact slowed down and rolled to a halt, emitting a noisy backfire and a cloud of oily smoke from its exhaust system. It had stopped among some low lying shrubs and stunted trees, in a section of scrubland alongside one of the city's many public parks.

Jenny switched off the engine and lights, and nervously peered out into the surrounding darkness. This was the pick-up point where she'd arranged to rendezvous with the Dark Angel, the previous evening, after their session of unbridled love-making in the deserted football stadium.

"Where the hell is she?" the blue-eyed blonde muttered through gritted teeth.

There was movement in a dense clump of bushes and, moments later, a purple costumed female, emerged out of the darkness and ran over to the side of the vehicle.

"Do you HAVE to make so much noise," hissed the curvaceous, cowled figure, as she leant forward and peered through the open window, her shapely purple bosom heaving, fetchingly.

"Sorry, I've been meaning to get the engine serviced," the blonde replied, with an embarrassed grin and an apologetic shrug of her shoulders.

"Have you got the airline ticket and money, and the suitcase full of clothes?"

"Yes, yes, everything's in the travel case on the rear seat, just like you instructed."

"Good girl! I'll get changed later, once we're well clear of the city limits. In the meantime, I'd better get my ass out of sight. Is the trunk unlocked?"

Jenny bent forward and flicked a lever near her foot. "It is now, but the trunk lid is self-locking, Barbara. Bang on it, if you want me to let you out."

Barbara nodded, then walked around to the rear of the vehicle and opened the trunk lid. "It's a bit of a tight squeeze, but I'll manage," she called out, as she climbed inside and folded herself up. Jenny had thoughtfully provided a thick blanket for a little extra comfort. Taking a deep breath, the Caped Cutie pulled the lid shut behind her, leaving herself in complete darkness. "Luckily I don't suffer from claustrophobia," she muttered to herself, as she settled down.

Jenny started the engine and switched on the headlights, before rolling away over the rough, uneven terrain.

"Ouch!" groaned Batgirl, as she banged her head on the lid of the trunk. "The damned suspension needs replacing in this thing as well as the engine," she muttered, darkly.

-oOo-

Jennifer's heart was pounding like a drum, as she pulled up at a police roadblock, just a half-mile further on from the pick-up point. A tall, uniformed policeman walked up to the driver's side of the vehicle, as she lowered her side window.

"Yes, officer?" she enquired, trying to appear completely calm, even though her heart was pounding.

The police officer shone the beam of his flashlight into the darkened interior of the car, checking it out, before replying. "Would you mind telling me where you're going at this time of night, Miss?"

"I, ah, I'm going to visit my sick grandmother. She lives over in..." Jenny's face suddenly broke into a smile, as she belatedly recognized the policeman. "Phil?" she exclaimed.

"Ms. Goodbody, Jennifer? I didn't recognize you with your clothes on," the police officer replied, bending down until his face was roughly level with hers. Phil Thackeray had been introduced to Jennifer by Barbara, some weeks earlier, but he'd also been lucky enough to catch her act in a couple of Gotham's many strip joints, in the course of his duty, so he knew what the blue-eyed blonde looked like naked.

"Ha, ha! Very funny, Officer Thackeray."

"Does this mean I won't be seeing much of you for awhile?" he enquired, with a smirk on his rugged features.

Jenny blushed at this double entendre. She realized that Phil was trying to come on to her. The handsome cop had a bit of a reputation as a 'ladies man'. "I should only be away for a few days," she protested, unable to hold back a grin. "I shall be back before you've even had the chance to miss me. Why the roadblock, Phil?"

Phil's eyebrows knitted and he tipped his peaked cap further back on his head. "Haven't you caught the news today? We're on the lookout for this so-called vampire killer."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that, but I thought the killer was supposed to be some sort of wild animal?"

"Er, yes, that's right, but some misguided animal lover might try to smuggle the beast out of the state," he explained. The official police line was that they were still not admitting to the possibility of a blood-sucking serial killer, certainly NOT a human one.

"Oh, I see."

"Anything in the trunk, Ms. Goodbody?"

"N-No, sorry, Phil!" Jenny started to shake her head. "Oh, I almost forgot, I've got Batgirl stuffed in there," she added with a girlish giggle.

Phil grimaced. "Okay, I guess I was asking for that," he replied, with a dry chuckle, straightening up. "Okay, you can continue on your journey, Jennifer. Catch you in a few days time, maybe?"

"Yeah, 'bye Phil." Jenny had been so nervous that she'd almost wet her panties, while the handsome policeman was interrogating her. She slowly drove past the checkpoint and a second officer, before releasing a shuddering pent-up breath and easing her foot down on the gas pedal. Everything was going to plan.

-oOo-

Jenny walked around to the rear of the vehicle and flipped open the trunk lid. "You can get out now, Barbara."

"About fuckin' time," snarled the Dark Angel, with ill-grace, unwinding her sinuous purple frame with a grimace of discomfort, as she clambered out of the cramped luggage area.

"What the..." Barbara's big green eyes opened wide with shock, as she spun around on her stiletto heels, taking in her surroundings. "This is the Bat-cave," she gasped, turning back to Jennifer with an accusing stare on her face. "You... you tricked me, Jen."

"It's for your own good, Barbara. There never was any intention of letting you escape abroad, to continue with your killing spree. It was all a cunning ploy thought up by Batman and myself," Jenny added, with a self-congratulatory smirk. "Don't you just love it, when a plan comes together."

"Why, you double-dealing, two-faced little bitch," the Voluptuous Vampire snarled, advancing, menacingly, toward the blue-eyed blonde, intent on exacting a terrible revenge. Her big green eyes had started to take on an ominous red tint.

"Watch out! Grab her, Jennifer!" Batman's warning cry echoed around the Bat-cave.

The blonde made a desperate lunge for Batgirl's collar, hoping to hit the button that deactivated the Vampirium layer, but she was no match for the Dark Angel's enhanced lightning fast reflexes. Batgirl's head swayed aside and her right knee shot up and caught Jenny in the solar plexus. The wind whistled from the plucky girl's lungs and she doubled over in pain. A forearm smash follow up, caught her right on the point of her exposed chin and Jenny went flying backward, landing in a tangle of arms and legs.

Batgirl spun around spitting and snarling, the red glow building in her eyes, her vampire fangs extending from her open mouth. Batman was running toward her, with a gun in his gloved right fist. She crouched low, ready to spring at him. "Bullets can't hurt me, Batman," she called out in a confident tone. "I am invincible!"

Batgirl's red eyes narrowed, as she saw the Dark Knight's finger tighten about the trigger, but instead of a loud bang, there was only a soft 'phut'. The Voluptuous Vampire felt a sharp pain in her left breast and looked down in shocked surprise. A small, feathered dart was sticking out of her gently oscillating tit-flesh. Her molecular coating obviously wasn't dart-proof.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, immediately realizing the significance of the feathered missile. She spun around, and set off at a sprint, heading for the Bat-mobile turntable and the main exit to the Bat-cave beyond. A second dart struck her in the rump and she started to weave, erratically, as the powerful knockout drug started to take affect. Suddenly, a weighted animal net plunged down from where it had been suspended, high in the roof of the cavern, entangling her in its coarse, heavy duty mesh. The vampiress cried out in alarm and stumbled to the ground under its weight, arms and legs flailing, weakly.

"Well done, Robin," Batman called out, striding over to the now almost motionless figure of Batgirl. He reached between the wide mesh and activated the button on her choker, then watched the purple coating recede back into it, with a feeling of immense relief. The red glow in her eyes and the long fangs, both disappeared along with the Vampirium layer. Batgirl's cowled head slumped onto her chest, as unconsciousness swiftly claimed her.

Jennifer joined him, a little breathlessly, and stared down at the near nude body of the sexy redhead. Barbara was still wearing her cape, cowl and heels, plus the brief black thong clinging to her flared hips, but she was otherwise naked. Her missing utility belt was back in the trunk of Jenny's car. "I feel a whole lot happier now you've done that," Jenny exclaimed, gratefully.

Batman dragged the animal net off the now motionless redhead, roughly yanked both arms behind her back and slipped a pair of Batcuffs about her wrists, before looking up at the blonde. "NOW, I FEEL A LOT HAPPIER," he replied, with a grim smile. "We don't want her recovering consciousness and re-activating the Vampirium layer, do we?"

Jenny nodded. "We certainly don't. How did you know those knockout darts were going to work on her, Batman?"

"I didn't, but I figured that since the Vampirium layer was just a few hundred angstrom units thick, at most, a sufficiently high velocity missile with a very sharp point, had a chance of getting through and I was proved right... luckily. I used a modified pneumatic pistol to fire the darts and the same serum that veterinary surgeons use to put elephants to sleep, when they need to operate on them."

"Impressive, but how do we cure her of this vampire curse?" enquired Jennifer, as the Boy Wonder joined them on the floor of the cavern.

"Hopefully, if we can destroy her ability to conjure up that Vampirium layer, she will return to normal," replied Batman. "That means removing that control device from about her neck, as soon as possible."

"But how do we get the collar and cuffs off of her?" asked Robin, with a look of frustration on his youthful features. "There's no obvious way of removing the damned things." He bent down and tried to move the bracelet about Batgirl's left wrist. "I can't even budge it," he protested.

"Hopefully, that problem can be solved over at the WayneTech laboratories, Boy Wonder. Now, if one of you can find something we can use to cover her..."

Jenny nodded. "There's a blanket in the trunk of my car, Batman. I'll go get it."

-oOo-

Barbara lay flat on her back, spread-eagled on the flat machined steel bed of a strange looking industrial-sized piece of equipment. The gleaming metal machinery was located in one of the research labs on the site of WayneTech Industries. The modesty blanket had been removed, along with her Bat-cape, cowl and heels. The redhead's only remaining item of attire was her brief black thong panties. Thick leather straps about her wrists, ankles and waist, kept her pinned down to the precision ground metal surface. Her head was rigidly held in place, by a padded clamping mechanism plus a further leather strap that was stretched tightly over her forehead. The shapely redhead, had still not recovered consciousness.

"We've already tried the very latest diamond tipped cutting tools, but to no avail," the white-coated scientist explained to Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson and Jennifer Goodbody, as they stood alongside the impressive looking equipment, "but this little beauty should do the trick." All three of the visitors were wearing their normal civilian attire, plus the security name badges supplied by WayneTech.

"What IS this piece of equipment, exactly?" Dick Grayson asked, with a puzzled frown.

Professor Chalinor, who was a recent recipient of the Nobel Prize for Physics, smiled, indulgently, at the youthful ward of his employer. "It is a state-of-the-art industrial laser, Mr. Grayson. That is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, by the way. The laser gun emits a narrow, low divergence beam of amplified light, that is powerful enough to cut through any material known to mankind."

"Yeah, but this is a material that isn't known to mankind," Dick pointed out.

The scientist smiled at him, smugly. "I don't think that will prove an obstacle," he reassured the young man.

"Is there any danger to Barbara... Ms. Gordon?" enquired Jennifer, anxiously.

The scientist shook his head. "No! This is a precision piece of equipment, accurate to within a few angstrom units, with fully computerized control. The cut will be so fine, that any heat generated will be dissipated into the surrounding metal, with a negligible rise in the temperature of the rest of the collar. It will cut through the collar and only the collar. The young woman will be perfectly safe, I can assure you all. We shall remove the collar first and then remove the two bracelets from about her wrists."

He glanced over at a colleague seated in front of a control panel. "Ready when you are, Sigmund!"

There was a sudden loud 'crump' and a narrow beam of intense violet light sprang into existence, focused upon the copper colored choker about the redhead's slim neck. They all watched in jaw-dropping awe, as the beam traveled from one edge of the collar to the other, then almost jumped out of their skin, as the beam snapped off, just as abruptly.

A lab-coated assistant stepped forward and pulled the collar apart, before slipping it from about the girl's slim neck. "Collar successfully removed, Professor," he called out. There was a communal sigh of relief from the three visitors to the laboratory.

There was the hum and whine of electric motors, as the laser gun was repositioned and focused on the bracelet about Barbara's upturned right wrist.

"Ready when you are, professor," called out the man over at the controls.

"Please proceed!"

The laser snapped back on with another loud 'crump' and proceeded to successfully cut through the bracelet, which was then removed by the lab assistant. The procedure was then successfully repeated for the remaining bracelet.

"You may remove the head brace," the Professor instructed his assistant, "then take those three items over to Electron Optics for an initial examination."

The young laboratory assistant nodded and proceeded to carry out his instructions.

The professor turned his attention back to his three V.I.P. guests. "The investigation of this new element will be carried out in the strictest secrecy, Mr. Wayne, as per your instructions."

The handsome multi-millionaire nodded his satisfaction. "Thank you, Hans. This element appears to have some very strange and potentially dangerous side-affects and until we have thoroughly investigated them and learned how to overcome them, we shall have to keep this discovery under close wraps."

"Mmmmm! Aaaahhh! Ooooohhh!" The gasps and groans were coming from the flat bed of the machine. Barbara was starting to recover consciousness. They all hurried over and crowded around the spread-eagled redhead.

Barbara opened her big green eyes and stared up at the face of Bruce Wayne, who was leaning over her.

"Wha'..." Her eyes widened with horror, as she realized she was strapped down to something hard and cold and that she wasn't wearing a great deal. "Lemme go, you... you sex fiend!" she cried, desperately tugging at her bonds and causing her spectacular naked breasts to oscillate, gently.

Bruce grinned at her provocative squirming. "Whoa, Barbara, everything's fine, no need to panic and possibly hurt yourself. How are you feeling, by the way?"

The redhead stopped struggling and relaxed a little, well as much as a girl could be expected to relax, in her state of undress. "F-Fine! What's going on, Bruce? Why am I strapped down like this, without any clothes on?" she demanded, accusingly.

"It was a necessary precaution, prior to removing your Vampirium collar and bracelets, Barbara. You needed to be completely immobilized before we could undertake such a delicate and potentially risky operation. The procedure was a complete success by the way."

"What? But that means..."

"Believe me, Barbara, it was for your own good. Hang on and we will remove the straps holding you down."

Her three friends, together with an older man in a white lab coat, who she did not recognize, removed the leather restraints that had been pinning her down, like a preserved specimen of a rare and beautiful butterfly.

Barbara sat up, ruefully rubbing her chaffed wrists, her shapely naked boobs swaying, gently with her actions. "Any chance of some clothes," she enquired, as she noted the direction of everyone's gaze.

Jennifer colored. "I-I've brought along some of your things in an overnight bag, Barbara," she revealed to her gorgeous red haired friend. "Hang on, I'll go get them!" She rushed over to the corner of the lab, where she had earlier deposited a small travel case.

"Is there someplace I can get dressed... in private," Barbara asked the senor scientist, upon Jennifer's return with the case.

"Er, yes, you can use that storeroom over there," the professor replied, red-faced, nodding toward a closed door in the nearby wall.

"Thank you!" As she headed for the indicated storeroom, Barbara half-turned around and noted that all eyes appeared to be glued to her gently swaying ass. "You can put your tongues back in your heads now, gentlemen," she suggested, with an impish grin, "the floor show is over."

-oOo-

Barbara checked the monitor screen on the inside of her apartment door, then pressed the button alongside it, which de-activated the downstairs lock. "The outer door is now unlocked. Please come on up, detectives. My apartment number is 3B."

Turning to her costumed companion, she added. "Remember what we agreed, Jen. Don't try to over elaborate our alibi. The cops may be dumb but they aren't totally stupid."

The purple clad heroine in the mask and cowl, with the yellow Bat emblem on her shapely chest, placed both hands on her hips and grinned back at the redhead. "As if I would," she gushed, in wide-eyed innocence.

Barbara rolled her eyes up to the ceiling and muttered something unrepeatable, under her breath. The reality was, she was a bundle of nerves. She had phoned the police earlier and informed them of her supposed return from a short vacation. As expected, she had then been told to sit tight, as they would be sending two police officers around, to get a statement from her.

She sat down on the sofa, next to Jen, wringing her hands together. The last thing she wanted was Jennifer embroidering their agreed story. This wouldn't be the first time her young friend had impersonated the Batgirl, but the deceit was an essential part of their combined alibi. She almost jumped out of her skin, when the apartment door chime sounded.

Barbara jumped up and hurried over to the steel reinforced door. "Who is it?" she called out, needlessly.

"Police, Ms. Gordon," replied a female voice.

Barbara quickly unlocked and opened the door. Two police detectives were standing in the hallway, a man and a woman. Her face lit up with instant recognition. "Detective Montoya, isn't it?" she queried.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds