• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bathrobe Mornings

Bathrobe Mornings

** All characters are 18 years old or older.**

The older of my two daughters is named Samantha, but nobody calls her that. See, when she was about four and her sister Heather was still in diapers; she heard me call her mother honey and decided that meant I loved her the most. After that, she would respond to Honey and nothing else. The name stuck and even now that she's grown into a beautiful young woman, its all anyone calls her.

*

Years went by and Honey and Heather grew into lovely, talented young ladies. Honey was my artist, and could sing and dance ballet. Heather was the athlete of the two, and was a demon on the soccer field. Both girls shared a room and were very close.

Their mother and I divorced when Honey was ten. My ex's hobbies included smoking pot and gaining weight, while I owned and operated a health club, and always kept myself in excellent shape. Eventually the endless supply of supple young women at the club was too much of a temptation and I started cheating. Eventually the wife found out and she left for the east coast, where her family lived. The girls chose to stay with me and they only rarely see their mom these days.

My girls were and are my angels. Nothing you are about to read changes any of that.

But our relationship changed forever about six months ago. It was a Saturday at about eight in the morning. I was thirty seven years old. I always wake up early, and on the weekends I sit in bed and read a bit. On this particular Saturday Honey woke up early too, and took a shower. I was vaguely aware of her doing so.

"Morning Daddy." She said from my doorway. I looked up to see her in her bathrobe, glowing from the heat of the shower. Her wavy auburn hair hanging wet against her neck. Honey grew to about five foot one when she was twelve, and then stopped growing. The thigh length bathrobe she wore was the same one I'd bought her at ten years old. She was a petite little thing, with B cup breasts (I buy her bras) and a cute figure. Both my daughters are gorgeous and I've always been proud of it.

"Good morning, Honey. Why up so early?"

Honey shrugged and then pounced on my king sized bed. "I want to cuddle." She announced.

"Okay. I'm naked under here though, so can you get me my robe over there?"

Honey giggled and went and got my bathrobe from the hook I hang it on. Mine is thigh length, just like hers, and about as old.

I took a minute getting my robe on under the covers while my little girl waited patiently.

"Okay" I said finally "cuddle away."

With that Honey climbed under the covers and snuggled up to my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and we talked about her life and school and just enjoyed the closeness.

After a while though, I became very aware of the skin of her leg on mine. She would shift around while she talked and the friction got my dick half hard even though she wasn't touching it. I didn't really worry about it. Just a little sexual thrill that wasn't going to hurt her if she didn't know about it.

At least, I didn't worry about it until she climbed on top of me and kind of half straddled my hips.

"You're the best Dad ever." She said as she hugged me tight. Her robe slipped open below the waist, and I could feel the hair on her mound against my thigh, and just a hint of wetness there. Probably from the shower, I told myself.

I tried to play it cool and hugged her back. I should have moved her off me but here's the thing: I have no will power. Women and especially forbidden sex are my weakness. So I left my daughter on top of me, while my cock sprang to life six inches from her pussy. It was up against her right hip, on the outside of her robe, but she seemed completely unaware of it.

Suddenly she shifted again, centering herself on me, and her open pussy made direct contact with my cock.

"Daddy are we still - oh!" She jumped when she felt the tip against her opening and moved up so she was straddling my belly instead. Her head still only about the level of mine as I'm six foot two.

"Whoops, sorry baby, I didn't know you were going to move like that."

Honey stayed quiet but she was breathing a little harder. I could feel it against my ear. "No, its okay." She said in a soft voice. "It was just an accident."

"That's right."

Honey looked and me and then to my surprise gave me a little peck of a kiss on the lips. "I know you're a good daddy." She said.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

Honey laid her head back down next to mine and continued to tell me about her girlfriends at school while my cock raged just below her.

She was breathing harder though as the minutes wore on, and soon I could feel her juices working their way out of her pussy and onto my belly. Also, as she talked her body was sliding slowly down. Every nerve in my skin was electrified, and I think she was probably the same way. Both of us knew we were damn close to a very big line, but we were pretending like it was all innocent.

Our robes had pulled open more. Both of us were exposed from the waist down, and up to the belly button. There was a lot of skin to skin contact going on. Honey had a light sheen of sweat on her.

Her pussy made contact with my cock again, and this time it was soaked. Honey stopped talking for a moment and waited. I didn't move. I didn't breathe. Every instinct I had was to grab her hips and impale her on my thick shaft, but I didn't do anything.

So Honey started talking again, though her voice was thin and her sentences short. Sometimes she would wiggle a little bit. After a couple tries at this I could feel her labia parting around my dick. It would have been so easy. Just a lift of my hips and I'd have been fucking my own daughter.

Honey stopped talking, I'm not sure when. I just became aware that we were laying there silently, our robes nearly completely open, both of us drawing in ragged breaths. Then I felt her kiss my neck, right above the collar bone. The first kiss was just a peck, but on the second one her lips parted and the kiss was longer. My cock jumped and her body shook in response. She sighed, her face buried in my chest. My cock jumped again.

That's when Heather's door opened down the hall. Honey slowly rolled off me and silently got out of my bed and closed her robe up. But not before I saw her pretty little mound, shaved down to a landing strip. Her inner thighs were glistening with her juices.

"Thanks for the cuddle, Daddy." She said quietly.

"Anytime." I said back.

"What are you guys doing?" Heather asked as she reached my room.

"Just a little Saturday snuggling" Honey said. Heather gave her a weird look even it though it wasn't at all unusual for one or both of my girls to climb under the covers to cuddle with me. We were a very affectionate family. Although that morning had been... Particularly so.

Nothing happened after that. Heather took her shower and Honey and I got dressed and we all went about our day.

In fact, nothing else happened that week. I convinced myself that what had happened was normal and probably one of those things that happened between a lot of fathers and daughters and that was the genesis of a lot of the stories you read on these types of web sites. A near thing, but my pathetic will power had held. No harm no foul.

"It's Saturday, Daddy." Honey said, waking me up. I opened my eyes to see her showered and in her robe again. She tossed me mine. The room was filled with early dawn light and I looked at the clock. It was only six forty five. No big deal for me as I was an early riser anyway, but really strange for Honey.

"Wow, what have I been feeding you? Its the weekend."

While I talked I slipped on my robe. Honey climbed under the covers quickly though, before I had closed it up. I caught her looking at my cock for just a second as she got in. She snuggled up to my chest and it was decided. My robe was technically on, but I was naked in front. Honey laid her head on my collar bone and her smooth shaven leg over my thigh.

She started talking about her sister, but while she did her hand started moving over my chest. She started making circles, and the circles started getting bigger. Eventually they were running from my collar bone to my belly button. Sometimes she would brush the tip of my rock hard cock. God help me, I just let it all continue.

Honey adjusted her robe. I realized a minute later when she straddled my hips that she'd undone the sash.

My young daughter's naked body was on top of mine, her hard nipples pressed into my chest, her legs parted, her sex open. I'd never felt anything so erotic. I'd never been more intensely aware of a woman's body on top of mine.

She lay quiet. Waiting to see if I'd stop her I guess. I could feel the moist heat of her pussy on my cock. This time I let my hips rise up, and she pushed back into me.

My cock sank a half inch into my daughter's vagina as her soft breasts pressed into my chest. She looked up into my eyes, her mouth open slightly and her pupils wide and dark.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said as she lowered herself onto me more. The head of my dick slipped into her. "I'm so sorry."

She kissed my mouth. Something between a daughter's kiss and a lover's. I pushed into her a little deeper, savoring the tight wetness of her young pussy. She moaned and kissed me again, hesitant but longer. I opened my mouth and our tongues swirled around together. I took her narrow hips in my hands and pushed my cock all the way in her. Nothing slowed me down on the way in. She wasn't a virgin, thank God.

I pulled out and pushed in again as she sighed into my mouth. My daughter rocked her hips back and forth, fucking me. Fucking her own father.

My cock was as hard as I can ever remember it being. Thick and long, nearly splitting my baby in two. Honey began to moan louder as she impaled herself on me again and again. I almost tried to get her to quiet down for fear she'd wake her sister but then all at once her body seized up and her fists clenched the sheets. I felt her shake as she came all around me, and felt her pussy flood with new juices as her orgasm went on and on.

"Oh God, Daddy" she whimpered "I'm still cumming. It's so good."

"Be careful, baby. You're going to make Daddy cum too."

Honey grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and started humping her hips into me.

"Do it, Daddy." She begged, "Cum for me. Inside. Inside. I want it so bad."

I fucked my little girl in long, hard strokes as her pussy continued to spasm around me.

"I'm so close angel."

"Fill me Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me, please don't stop."

My entire body locked as I thrust my cock into my daughter and began to pump load after load of sperm into her. My cum filled her pussy. Overfilled it. I could feel it leaking out of her before I'd even stopped shooting. She bit my shoulder hard as I came, but nothing could stop the torrent of cum pouring out of my dick. I gave it all to her. I emptied myself into my baby girl.

Her legs stayed locked around me and I lay there panting, nearly blacking out from the intensity of my orgasm and of what had just happened. But as the head rush subsided, the reality of it all started to assert itself.

"Oh no, baby. What have I done?" I rolled of her, even then hating the feeling of my cock leaving her. Her pussy clutched at me as I withdrew, pulling every last drop of my semen out. I wondered if she was even on the pill or protected in any way.

As I lay next to her, I stroked her hair. All I could think of was how much I loved her. My daughters were everything to me. The thought that I might have hurt one of them or ruined my relationship with one of them was agony.

Honey reached down between her legs and touched herself lovingly. There certainly wasn't any pain showing on her face. In fact, she rolled her head back languidly as she rocked her hand back and forth on her pussy.

She showed me her fingers, covered in both our cum. "It's us mixed together, Daddy." She said. Then she slowly licked her fingers clean, even putting them in her mouth and sucking them to make sure she got all the sticky juice off of them.

Honey looked me right in the eye. "Don't you dare apologize for what just happened. I wanted it. I've wanted that from you as long as I can remember. Ever since I knew what sex was I've wanted to have you inside me."

She slid her fingers back down her body and gathered more of our cum, then sucked her fingers clean again. "I love your cum, Daddy. I want it in me all the time. Please don't make this just a one time thing."

"I don't know, baby. I love you so much, I don't want to hurt you."

But watching my daughter eat my cum had been so intensity sexual that my dick was already half hard. She wrapped her soft little hand around it and stroked it hard again.

"The only way you'll hurt me now is if you don't give me this." She said, and then slid down and took my cock into her mouth.

I don't know if anything could feel better than Honey's tight, wet little snatch, but she made a damn good effort at making her mouth just as good. She bobbed her head up and down on my shaft, using her hand for extra friction and plenty of tongue to keep things interesting. I started moaning quietly. I didn't want to wake Heather, but it just felt so fucking good.

"Oh Jesus Honey," I said as she picked up her pace, "You're going to make me cum again."

"Mmm, mmmm." She moaned. My Honey was the best mouth I'd ever had. She kept her pace steady but increased her suction and began to twist and slide her hand over my base of my cock. Within seconds, I was pouring another load onto her tongue. I don't know where it came from. I'd cum like a horse just minutes before, but here I was again, shooting another monster load into my baby's waiting mouth. She just moaned and took it all, and then released me from her lips as a tiny droplet of sperm dripped from the corner of her mouth. I watched her throat work as she swallowed the sticky fluid.

I looked up just in time to see Heather dart back into her room, wearing nothing but a nightshirt. She'd just watched her older sister drink my cum.

Honey must have seen the near panic on my face, but she wasn't worried. She just gave my still hard dick another long, languid lick, from the base up to where cum was still leaking from the tip.

"Don't worry, Daddy." Honey said. "She already knows."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bathrobe Mornings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds