• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bathroom Blitz

Bathroom Blitz

I lost my virginity at the age of 15. Even then, before I really knew anything about sex, I really enjoyed sex. I started having sex before I ever learned that girls could masturbate too! That's something Mom forgot to mention, I guess. I am obsessed with sex, though I am no nymphomaniac. I won't have sex with just anyone just for the sake of having sex...that's what my hands and fingers are for! Imagine my surprise when I rejected someone who refused to be rejected!

I was running next to the river and had stopped to get a drink and go to the bathroom. A man and woman were sitting on a bench near the restrooms holding hands. I didn't give them a second thought as I walked just past them towards the bathroom. The woman asked me if I had the time. I didn't have a watch on and told her I was sorry I couldn't help her.

She followed me into the bathroom and made small talk. She asked about running, the best shoes for running, stuff like that. When I'd finished peeing and came out of the stall she was right next to the sink. She had this weird look on her face as she watched me wash my hands.

Suddenly, she said, "You are a very sexy woman. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" I told her I hadn't and that I had no desire to. She told me that I didn't know what I was missing and I replied that I didn't mind missing it. She stepped in front of me as I tried to exit the cramped bathroom. As I asked her what she thought she was doing, she whistled and the man appeared right behind her.

I asked her what she wanted and she replied, "I want to eat your pussy and suck on your tits," with a devilish grin. The man looked at me and said, "Oh Sweetie, are you in for a treat. I hope you like it rough!" The woman was blonde, obviously dyed, just a little taller than my 5'9" frame. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't really a knock out either. The man was scruffy looking, as though he hadn't shaved for days, but he wasn't dirty like someone who lives on the street. I got the impression that they were people who are good neighbors but you don't know what kinky passions they have.

The woman told me to take off my clothes. I resisted at first but the man pulled out a gun and told me they would tear them from my body if need be. I wasn't sure it was really happening but I didn't want to get hurt. I pulled my shorts off and dropped them on the floor.

The couple looked like hungry vultures when they saw I wasn't wearing panties. I pulled my tank top over my head and it went to the floor along with my shorts. The woman was getting impatient, "Hurry the hell up! If you don't, I'll take them off for you, Bitch!" When she started to reach for my bra, I quickly unzipped it and unleashed my breasts.

"Now, we're gonna have some fun!" the man said with a snort. The woman stepped toward me and put her hands on my breasts. Surprisingly, my nipples hardened beneath her fingers. The man stepped further in the bathroom and unzipped his pants, releasing his erect penis. He stood against the wall and the couple guided me backwards toward him.

Once I was in front of him, he laced his arms through mine pinning me to him. I could feel his swelling cock jump around against the cheeks of my ass. I was breathing hard, not expecting to enjoy what I was about to endure. The woman bent her head down and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She bit it lightly then ran her tongue all around it. She sucked it into her mouth and suckled it while her hand started to explore my pussy.

Deftly she worked my clit, making it grow hard under the pressure of her finger. She looked at me and asked me if I was enjoying myself, the couple laughed as I shook my head. She sucked my other nipple into her mouth, and sucked it hard.

The man began to kiss the back of my neck and whisper in my ear how much he was going to enjoy fucking me. He told me how much his old lady enjoyed eating pussy, that she should have been born a man or a lesbian. He laughed like a child at the carnival.

Suddenly, the woman spit my nipple out of her mouth and traced a path to my shaved pussy with her tongue. She squealed with delight, "Holy shit! This one shaves hers clean! That is fuckin' hot! Yummmmmy!" She licked my clit and I took in another sharp breath, shocked that it aroused me.

The man behind me managed to grab my tits and twisted my nipples between his fingers. His dick got harder and more insistent as he did.

The peroxide blonde woman, with her tongue on my pussy, looked up. She started nipping my thighs and stomach. She playfully bit me all the way up to my breasts and took them between her teeth as he continued to twist the opposite nipple.

"Stage two, and I think she's beginning to enjoy herself Hon!" She positioned herself in front of me, kneeling. Her tongue started exploring every fold and crevice. She moaned as she licked my clit and lips, dipping her tongue into my well teasingly. Her finger followed, checking to make sure I would accept the full length of her partner's cock. Her hand went between my legs and behind me, grabbed his stiff rod and guided it into my hole.

"Fuck Me!" he said, "this is the hottest and wettest pussy I've had in a long while, shit, I don't know how long I can last!" This was one time, I thought, that I would welcome a premature ejaculation! As he slid his cock into my pussy, forcing the full length deep into me, I felt the woman tongue my clit.

I could feel her reach under and grab the man's balls, and she mumbled into my mound that she would make sure he lasted long enough. Her tongue circled my hard clit furiously and her mouth vibrated as she talked to me; telling me how delicious my pussy was. She asked if I liked what they were doing. I refused to admit it to myself, let alone her.

The man was moaning and groaning as he plunged his bulging cock into me as far as he could go, still twisting my nipples between his fingertips, occasionally rolling them. He kissed the sides and back of my neck. I couldn't believe how fucking hot I was. I thought I might even come all over that nasty bitch's face.

"No, no, no," I moaned. "No, No." I was almost pleading to not really be enjoying what was happening right then. "Oh yes, Bitch, you are all ours now," said the woman. She laid down on the small bench on the other wall and the man pushed me towards her. "Bend her over me, so her juicy cunt is right in my face!" she demanded.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me to oblige. Just before he drove his engorged cock into my quivering pussy, he slapped first one cheek then the other of my ass. I cried out in shock and the pain from the stinging swats. My clit was between the woman's teeth and she clamped down slightly. They both laughed when I cried out.

She began to suck my clit as if she were giving me head. Alternating the sucking with tongue twirling. I got light headed; I felt a familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach. My hips began to rock and meet every thrust of the man assaulting me.

I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this and I tried to fight it. My body just wouldn't listen to my logic. I felt the cock withdraw from my shuddering hole and then, a tongue flicking around my asshole. I could feel it spasm under the hot, wet lashings. My pussy was full again; I could feel the woman's fingers touching me in places only man had touched before.

Once again, I found myself rocking on all fours against my will. My ass was sucking a finger into it. My pussy was dripping with juice, and the juices were running down my thigh. I wasn't sure if I had a cock or a hand buried in my twat and then I felt pressure on my asshole.

It opened obligingly and accepted the hard cock with greed. I never imagined I would be getting both holes fucked at once, one by a woman, the other by a man, and all while a woman ate my juicy pussy.

My hips bucked and my whole body was quaking. Faster and harder the couple worked in and out of my holes. My heart was pounding against the walls of my chest and my lungs almost refused to draw in enough air. My head was spinning and my body was burning. I was afraid I would go insane.

Just when I thought I'd had all I could take, each one seemed to get a burst of energy, reinforcing their efforts to make me scream with delight. I continued to fight the pleasure my body was insisting was rightfully mine. I felt the eruption building with increasing speed.

Then, my clit was sucked deep inside a hot, wet mouth. She sucked it mercilessly and hummed as she did. An orgasmic explosion rocked my body and I screamed out. I barely heard the man grunt as he shot his load on my back. I didn't notice that my orgasm triggered the woman to convulse in orgasmic bliss as she lapped up the juices squirting from my pussy while she fingered her own.

My body shaking, I stood up. The woman sat up on the bench and the man zipped his pants as she straightened her clothing and hair. Then they walked out of the bathroom just as calmly as they entered it, leaving me standing there naked, weak kneed, and quivering.

I don't know how long I was in that bathroom or how long it took me to regain enough composure to get myself dressed and to my car. I sat in the car for quite a while wondering what, if anything, I should do. After all, I came like a madwoman. I still had tiny bite marks and handprints on my body but they faded by the time I got home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bathroom Blitz

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds