• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Battlefield Ch. 07

Battlefield Ch. 07

12

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright" - Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

They walked inside, the house was all lit up as Tad had called ahead and the realtor had turned on the lights for them. The foyer alone was as big as the kitchen of the other house. The living room was immense, with a real fireplace and sunken area for couches. A dining area that was just immense, and a huge deck that had a wonderful view of Puget Sound. Kitty wandered through the kitchen, all gleaming stainless steel and marble counter tops and then down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

She went into the master bedroom,which looked to be as big as Master's entire house, with an ensuite that had what looked like a hot tub in it. Another doorway led into another bedroom, not quite as large, but still huge. She turned to see Dragon and Charlene standing, arm in arm, looking at her.

"Does it meet with your approval, lass?" Dragon asked.

"It's lovely." She whispered.

"This room, is yours, for the nights you need privacy, or when you just need some alone time. The door to the main bedroom is always open, Kitty. Ye need never fear. We don't close doors to you. This is your home, as well as your Mistress's home. I'll be here most of the time as well, but I'll tend to keep out of the way unless ye need to seek me out." He finished with an oof as Charlene lightly punched him in the chest.

"How big is it?" Charlene asked.

"Forty-four hundred square feet, on a quarter acre lot. Lots of room for me to work on me bikes, and for you two tae do whatever it is ye wish to do. This is your home, for as long as ye wish it tae be. I don't go in for marriage or commitment much, Red. But I'll commit to ye. You and Kitty can stay here for as long as ye wish to. If that means ye never leave, then that suits me just fine."

"Just how rich are you?" Kitty asked, then realized her mistake, covered her mouth, and turned away in shock and shame. Dragon laughed and walked over to pull her to him in a hug which Charlene warmly added to.

"Money-wise – I'm in the multimillionaire club. But that dinna matter. Right now, I'm the wealthiest man on the planet, I got the both of ye."

The move was easy. The next day, movers showed up with a box truck, loaded everything from Tad's small house into the truck, and then unloaded it at the new place. The following day other trucks appeared with new furnishings and the house was rapidly put to rights with furniture, dishes and all the appropriate things that would make it a home.

Tad handed Charlene an envelope as they walked around the house keeping an eye on but also staying out of the way while the movers and delivery men were busy putting all the new materials in their spots.

"What is this?"

"The title to the house in Ballard. It's in your name now. I'll keep up the property taxes and payments, but the house is yours to do with as ye wish." He said as they walked onto the deck to enjoy the slowly setting sun. Kitty was already there, decently covered because of all the movers, and also keeping out of the way.

"Why?" Charlene asked.

"You've worked your life to make ends meet, Red. Least I can do is give you one such end. Consider it an investment and a security. If anything happens to us, you got the house. It's worth a quarter mil, even in this market. So that's money in your and Kitty's bank." Dragon said as he sat on a lounger while Charlene settled on his lap.

"I don't know what to say." She said, totally shocked.

Dragon pulled her into a kiss. "Then say nothing, and enjoy the scenery, luv. It's all for you, and for the pretty Kitty."

"Tad, we need to have a talk." Charlene said as she and Kitty came in the front door. It has been three weeks since they had rescued Kitty from John Jacobs. Charlene had a Doctors appointment to go to, and had taken Kitty with her to get her checked out also. Kitty had not left her side since that first night and had fully accepted that Charlene was now her Mistress, even though it was not really sexual, more a sense of belonging and being owned.

"Aye, luv. What do ye need?" Dragon said as he handed them both a glass of iced tea with a splash of lemon in it, then sat on the couch.

Charlene sat on the couch facing him while Kitty slipped down to her knees beside her Mistress and watched silently.

"You know that I really care about you a lot. What you've done for Kitty, and for me is nothing short of remarkable. I don't think any other man would have done what you did, Tad." Charlene said, with a blush rising in her cheeks.

"I do what I do, luv. I try to do the right thing always." Dragon said as he noted her nervousness increasing.

Charlene got up and began to pace the room, Kitty following her with her eyes as Dragon watched her also.

"Tad, I've never asked you for commitment before, and I do not want it now, unless you do. Do not think I am trying to trap you or in any way coerce you into a relationship with me. I'm not like that, this is my decision." She stammered out.

"Charlene, what is the matter?" Dragon said, shocking her to look at him because he never referred to her by her name, he much preferred to call her Red.

"I'm pregnant." She said, then went to her knees in front of him. "You don't have to do anything, you don't have to marry me or take responsibility. I made the choice, and it's mine to carry. You don't have to-" He stopped her by gathering her into his arms and kissing her softly.

"Hush your mouth, Red. You're mine, and that be our babe you carry." He said once he broke the kiss.

"You're not upset?" She asked him.

"Not in the slightest, luv. I knew what you might be doing. That first night when you told me to fuck the condoms and we made enough noise to wake the pretty Kitty up." He kissed her again. "I think it's high time for me to settle down, and ah think that you be the best person for me tae settle with, if that be what you want, o course."

Kitty had inched closer, and they both brought her into the hug, then she got a kiss on both cheeks from her Master and Mistress as they ensured that Kitty was not going to be left out of the family unit that was developing.

"Housewarming party?" Charlene said on the first week anniversary of their moving into the new house.

"Aye luv, well, more like a bottom warming party. It'll be a lot of people from the Spot. We need to celebrate. This is a new beginning for all of us and I'd be proud if you'd help make this place into a home for all of us." Dragon said by way of explanation.

They were all sitting in the hot tub on the deck as the sun went down, sipping on iced tea and enjoying the bubbling effervescent water as it flowed up and around their intertwined legs. Kitty on one side of Dragon, Charlene on the other, just enjoying the closeness and intimacy.

The hot tub was surrounded by tinted privacy glass so nobody could actually see through it to know they were all naked, which suited Charlene. She didn't like the idea of nosey neighbours, even with this very exclusive house that Tad owned.

"Who are you planning to have over?" Charlene asked him, tracing a line down his cheek to his chest.

"Lorena, Trisha, Jake, John, Steve, and their playtoys. Maybe ten or so. Only people that we all know, no strangers. All the people who helped us to make sure this pretty Kitty was safe." Dragon said with a firm squeeze to Kitty's hip which made her jump and giggle.

"So what do we plan for then? I'm not much for parties." Charlene said, trying to think of everything hat would be needed.

"Ahh luv. You leave that to me. Dragon'll take care of everything, you just be ready for Friday eve. And Kitty, you can expect to be very sore on your seat by the end, because you best expect another spanking. You worried a lot of people, lass."

"Yes, Master." Kitty said, looking down with a small smile as she continued to enjoy the loving control and submission she was living with.

Friday rolled around, and a catering team showed up with platters of cold cut sandwiches and then some hot soups and other warm foods. The caterer's did not stay to serve, because they were not into the scene, but that was fine, everything as set up for self service and ready to roll. There were kegs of sparkling water and various pops, plus large bowls of icy fruit juices. No alcohol, Dragon did not want anything to go out of hand so no drinking during the party.

Kitty and Charlene had been out most of the day shopping, and he was keeping to his own means when the alarm went off. Fifteen minutes until the party would begin. He had been told to stay out of the bedroom as they were getting ready. He went down the hall and lightly tapped on the door. "Ladies, we got fifteen before the guests will arrive."

The door opened and a vision stepped out. Charlene, in a knee length dress of deep red velvet that hugged her curves and made her look stunningly beautiful to his eyes. From the low heeled shows she wore up to the top of her head, she was decked in accented red colour. Burgundy nail polish on fingers and toes, red elbow-length gloves for her hands, the dress was sleeveless with a deep cut to show off her ample cleavage, and it must have had some support because she wore no bra, nor did it look like she needed to.

"Ahh Red, you do take me breath away." Dragon said, then his eyes widened again as Kitty stepped out beside her Mistress.

She was dressed in a teal gown that was almost transparent, so you could see she was naked under it, but not really see anything. The gown sparkled from a myriad of tiny jewels set in the fabric, and her shoes matched, higher heeled than Charlene so her hips and bottom were accentuated as she stood, bare legged up to the gown's mid-thigh length, teal bows in her short hair that accented the dress. She was also a vision, but one that looked like a proper slave to her Mistress.

"Such a pretty Kitty ye are, luv." Dragon said, drinking in the sight of both his girls, dressed to the nines for the party. He was in a formal suit, deep blue, almost black, with a burgundy highlighted tie and kerchief in his pocket to add the colour that he always enjoyed to wear.

The guests rolled in, Mistress Lorena and her toy for the evening, a charming young slavegirl simply called Her. Jake and Trisha, who were a switch couple, each one took turns being dominant and submissive as the mood struck them. John showed up with Two, the slave that they had witnessed feeling the kiss of the single tail whip, and then Steve showed up with his Grrl, a lovely thing that was maybe half his size, but they fit together so well that it made proof to the point that size really didn't matter.

Music played, the couples swayed. Everybody got a grand tour of the house and marvelled at the view of the Puget Sound from the vantage point of the hill. Food was eaten, drink was consumed, and the mood remained calm and relaxed. As night fell, so did clothing, and it was not long before most of the women were barely clothed, and there was a lot more intimacy going on than a normal party would have happen.

Dragon rose from a tight cuddle with Charlene, and a now naked Kitty and brought out a straight-backed chair as Kitty rose to stand beside him, eyes downcast.

"Ye all know who this young lass is. You were all involved in some ways in us getting her out of a verra bad spot to the place she is in now. Kitty, present yourself."

Kitty slipped to her knees, arms behind her, breasts pushed forward and chin high, eyes still downcast.

"As ye can all see, she wears a collar. She is collared to her Mistress, the lovely Charlene over there, and also to me, more of a token though. The lass is focused on her mistress and with good reason. Charlene loves her, and has been showing Kitty that love is what she needs, not domination, not submission. Love and control."

"We have discussed it, Charlene and I. We feel that as you people were the ones primarily involved in helping get Kitty out of the bad spot she was in. If you feel she needs to be disciplined, then now is the time for you to do it. Kitty will go to each of you, and if you feel that she needs punishment, by all means, take her to the chair and deal with her as you see fit. She has a safeword, and she has been trained to use it without shame, if she feels the need. Kitty, what is your safeword?"

Kitty looked up at Dragon. "Sassy, Master."

"Verra good, lass. On your way then, see if these fine people feel you need to be punished for your poor behaviour."

Kitty crawled over to where Steve was sitting with Grrl and bowed before them. "Please, Sir. If you feel this one needs to be punished for her behaviour, correct her actions."

Steve gently raised her head to look at him. "You're safe. You are with people who love you. I see no need for more punishment."

Kitty nodded and turned to Grrl. "Please ma'am. If you feel this one deserves punishment, then punish her past actions."

"I bet you got so many butterflies in your belly right now, Kitty. You don't know what to do. I am annoyed by what you let happen to yourself, so I am going to punish you." Grrl said, and rose, taking Kitty by the hand and as Kitty laid herself across Grrl's lap, got a brief but solid spanking.

Grrl let her slip off her lap and Kitty took her hands and pressed her lips to them. "Thank you, ma'am for correcting my behaviour."

Grrl looked at the other submissive sternly. "You don't do that again, Kitty. You scared a lot of people. We care about you." Then she rose and went back to her seat as Kitty crawled over to Lorena.

"Is this really necessary, Tad?" Lorena asked him.

"Aye, luv. It's a part of Kitty's healing and self worth. She has to know the love that people have for her, and by giving her discipline in this manner, she is loved, by everybody."

I an understand that, I'm just not sure this is the way to go about it." Lorena said, then looked at Kitty as she waited in front of the much older woman.

"Please ma'am. If you feel this one's actions have caused shame and disappointment. Punish her so that she may see the error of her ways."

Lorena rose and taking Kitty by the arm, sat on the chair, and Kitty was face down for a prolonged spanking this time. Lorena took a good five minutes to thoroughly tan Kitty's naked bottom.

She helped Kitty back to her feet then took her chin in her hand and glared at her.

"I have been a Domme for more than twenty-five years. In all my time, the risk you took still takes my breath away. You will never do such a thing again, young lady. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you." Kitty said quietly, then was hugged firmly by Lorena, who then resumed her seat.

Lorena's girl declined giving Kitty discipline as the slave was too submissive to spank another sub, then Kitty crawled over to where John and Two sat.

"Please Sir. If you feel this one has been disobedient. Correct her so that she may become a good girl." Kitty said.

Both John and Two rose, and taking Kitty gently by the arms, bent her over the chair back, and they both took turns slapping her bared bottom until the already pink tinge as beginning to become a red glow as Kitty finally began to yelp and cry a bit from the punishments.

"Stand up." John said, and Kitty rose to face the older Master and his slave.

"The relationship we have, Kitty. Is what you seek. What you did, was foolish and dangerous. I hear of you doing it again, and I'll ensure you spend a week in my house, and that you will not sit for any length of time, during that week. Safety is first. You were not safe. Don't forget it." John said, then both he and Two embraced the younger girl as Kitty began to cry. She was not yet done, there were still two more that she had to ask forgiveness from, in her own way.

Kitty took a deep breath as John and Two went back to their seats, then made her way over to where Trisha and Jake sat watching her.

"Ma'am, Sir. I want to thank you for helping me the first night. You helped me to begin to heal, and I wish to offer myself to you for punishment or discipline as you see fit. I have acted poorly and need guidance. Please correct my behaviour."

Trisha and Jake looked at each other, then Trisha rose and took Kitty back to the chair. "We decided that I will administer the punishment, Kitty. Jake doesn't spank the way I do, and you certainly need it."

She looked at Charlene. "How long do I have?"

"Paddle her purple, Trisha. This is her lesson, take as long as you need. Kitty knows her limits, and has her safeword if she needs to use it." Charlene said, but Dragon could feel she was tense user the casual exterior.

Trisha positioned Kitty over her lap, then tapped her thighs and Kitty obediently spread her legs quite wide, to make a three point tripod with her already red bottom uppermost, but her pussy exposed to the others as well.

Trisha began to spank her, slowly, and methodically, making sure every inch of skin on Kitty's bottom felt her iron hard hand as it slapped against her already tender skin. It did not take long for Kitty to begin to wriggle uncontrollably as Trisha laid into her with a thorough spanking, ensuring that the occasional slap even laid against her pussy lips so that Kitty knew she was fully exposed and at this woman's not so tender mercy.

Despite the punishment, Kitty was getting moist, there was a strong feeling in her to be desired here, and she wanted to serve these people, if this meant she got her ass paddled raw, then so be it. These people had helped her, and they were continuing to help her.

Trisha finally stopped, then positioned Kitty to be kneeling on the chair, her very red bottom facing the assembled group, and went back to her seat beside Jake.

They all sat for a few minutes, listening to Kitty quietly sob as she felt the shame, disappointment and recognition that she had done wrong, that she was loved, and that she had been corrected by people who actually gave half a damn about her.

At Dragon's subtle signal, the entire group got up and Kitty was the sudden centre of a big hug, feeling the love and compassion of the BDSM community that had helped her, and which would continue to help her whenever she needed it, even if she was unable to directly ask for it.

The party soon began to fade away, as Lorena departed with Her, then Steve and Grrl left not too long after that, with John and Two leaving soon after. All that was left was Jake and Trisha. They had been asked to spend the night as they lived on the other side of the state and it was a five hour drive back home.

The fact that Trisha was a very close friend of Charlene's helped as well.

All of them soon stripped off and went to the hot tub, Kitty hissing as the bubbling water hit her tender bottom, with Trisha giggling then rubbing Kitty's sore cheeks under the water as she straddled the slightly older woman.

"That collar is very lovely, Dragon. What is it?" Jake asked as he relaxed in the water, Trisha pressed against him with Kitty kneeling facing his woman so she could minister to her tender bottom.

"It's a Luckenbooth style. Traditional Scottish jewellery. A Smoky Quartz stone set in a multiple heart pattern. The Celtic knot work is inlaid white gold so that it won't react with her skin. I felt that if I'm going to collar somebody, I'd best do it right, otherwise her Mistress here will have me guts."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Battlefield Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds