Bawdy Tales Pt. 05 - The Soldier's Story

After they had dried each other they retired to the bedroom, and there on the silken sheets, they made love for many hours. A book could be written about the pleasures of that night. Suffice to say, their mutual love making was filled with delight as they tenderly led each other on repeated journeys to the land of sexual love, sharing equally in repeated ascents to the heights of ecstasy and rapture until they fell into a blissful sleep enfolded in each other's arms.

ooOoo

Two women in early middle age, but still beautiful in their contrasting ways, sat at the open window gazing in silent contemplation onto the street below as the last rays of the setting sun gilded them with light; cooled after the heat of the day by the gentle breeze carrying the mingled scents of cooking fires and the sweet fragrance of jasmine blossoms.

Through the open door to the room they could hear the happy cries of children playing, and they smiled at each other as they waited for their lover to return, bearing gifts as was his custom after a long trip into the rural hinterland of the region.

The black haired woman with olive skin and dark eyes like pools of liquid coffee was the first to speak. "It will be good when he is home and we can shut the outer doors to our little world of love."

"Yes my sister Alekhya," replied the golden haired woman sitting opposite her. "We are so blessed in our paradise. The night is warm, and after we have eaten and the children are asleep, perhaps we can share a night of love beneath the stars."

"My dear Lisabeta," answered her companion, "we are truly blessed in each other and our wonderful and loving man. I thank God every day that you decided to stay all those years ago. I love you my dear, and I have no need anymore of other loves. And when our children have left with partners of their own, we will grow old together in contentment and peace."

"Amen to that," said Lisabeta, "but I see him at the end of the street, let us go down to greet him together, and tonight when we have heard his stories, we will indeed journey to heaven again, as we have done so many times over the years."

And so the two women descended the stairs arm in arm to welcome their lover, as they had done each time he had returned over many wonderful years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 569 milliseconds